Illustrator seeks a-MUSE-ment

unrelated to a muse, but amusing never-the-less —
today (between scattered thundershowers all week) I hooked up the power washer to clean the purgola...and the deck rails and the balcony and privacy wall and...

there was green growing and such... (may not have done it last summer?)

anyway... I'm in a t-shirt, swim trunks and water shoes as one gets soaked with all the back spray and over head work. I was on the deck, on the ladder..etc. at one point the line to the sprayer was up against my crotch... there was quite the vibration buzz. hmmm:) Got me to fantasizing...and while on solid surface I did some spraying and purposely pressed the hose against my "hose".... very nice. Unfortunately, with actual work to be done, I did not "get off" or even hard, but I sure thought about it.

I can imagine letting that buzz get me hard in my swim trunks, pulsing and vibrating until I shot a load into...or possibly out of my already wet swim trunks.
 
The second round of power washing was all business.:(
Perhaps there will bee "fun and games at another time.

With the balcony cleaned up... nah. years ago, there was night sex on the balcony.
 
I have seen something like this and recently heard about it —

A woman's one piece swimsuit, which is worn (in both meanings) and becomes extra revealing (translucent).

I have always enjoyed seeing women in skin tight swim suits — the incredibly thin and sleek material...

Hopefully, I will have/make time to get to the pool this summer.


One should check out WickedWeasels brand of "swim" wear, which is designed to be revealing, by virtue of the cut/style and/or the fabric. I cannot say that I have ever seen those suits in person.
 
well, it seems there are some swimsuit drawings (or paintings) to create and an unfolding or two, as well. Unfortunately, now that I have been working from home, the opportunities are very limited. (bummer)
 
I'm missing erotic drawing. I haven't even got my scanner reset. Working at the kitchen table for now. Heaps of sorting etc, to make the basement studio functional again.
 
Making progress on the basement. Though it is "cooler" down there, even with the dehumidifier running, I'm sweating.
 
Gathered together most of the erotic drawings/paintings that have been posted to LIT. Damn, there are a LOT... looks like a ream and half of paper. (heh heh, said, "ream")

"social" media is odd. So much can be misconstrued. I don't like venturing out and about on LIT too much anymore. I've posted some photos here and there, with no response. ugh. Of course that can be simply timing. Also with comments — A multi-quote response to say "thank you", but omits one — probably an oversight. Big boy pants required. :)
 
Gathered together most of the erotic drawings/paintings that have been posted to LIT. Damn, there are a LOT... looks like a ream and half of paper. (heh heh, said, "ream")

quite the heap
 
Last edited:
I'm not amused that I have to sell my drafting table. I need the space. I'm not likely to do much more conventional "drafting", but more drawing and water color... will have to be done elsewhere.

The space will be filled with flat files, which are needed to properly store a lot of flat imagery. It'll be a sweaty job to get those down there.
 
Brought drafting table up to the deck yesterday. It was picked up today.
Next phase will be clearing a bigger path, as the flat files are HUGE.

They're in storage now... I'll have to check if the bases are welded or screwed together. If screws, then I can make them more "bite sized" (manageable)
 
Last edited:
My gallery(ies) just aren't enticing enough. I'm not changing my style/content, but I can't figure how to lure the audience... or hold them/her.
 
A glimmer...:)

Though the "crowd" tends to be more men, not surprising I suppose, as men tend to be more visual and I draw from a male perspective.
 
Interesting — The gallery has had very little interest, and recently was pointedly omitted in a "bulk" response. A new venue would be nice, but I have yet to find one that can host explicit images and provide opportunity for interaction.
 
OOf!

So much work to make the basement studio viable.

It's a freaky 3D game of Tetris or something.
I got the last flat file "shell" (not the drawers, yet) down there (VERY heavy and awkward), but have considerable shuffling to get that, and the one it sits on, into place (perpendicular) so that I can get the drawers in. :rolleyes:
 
I've been getting much of the flat art into the flat files, but I'll have to do future better filing. It was kinda fun to see old figure drawings again.

I'd love to frame more of them, but without a place to hang them, would be silly.
 
Last edited:
I'll be attacking the studio again tomorrow.

and for months... with diversions.
I keep trying to get rid of stuff, and others keep trying to fill the emptied spaces!
 
Last edited:
I have a show coming up in February, it will all be "G" (maybe "PG") work, as it is in a café, and they have their guidelines, understandably.

I better crank out some fresh stuff and maybe frame a few older images.
 
Back
Top