Request: Ladies feet!

Tootsies.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_9122.jpg
    IMG_9122.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 4
Another stunning shot, woke up and am now hard as can be, this thread is so great, I wish the pics were posted more often, but the quality is fantastic, thank you!

Tootsies.

attachment.php

Hmmm... dear Icy... seriously what can I say?
I'm completely amazed and stunned by this new photo! you've made me fall in love with your feet more and more since the beginning of this thread with each new photo, but damn this shot is the Ace between them all! so perfect and beautiful and sexy. :kiss:
Your bare thighs and calves, that pantie between your soft long toes, the way they curl, that perfect color on both toe/finger nails. it makes me want to fall on my knees and come to you on all 4s and kiss and lick and suck all over your perfect feet for hours. I don't want to leave even one millimeter dry!
sexiness is dripping from every single pixel of that photo. thank you thank you thank you! :kiss::kiss::kiss::rose::rose::heart:
the more you put pictures of them here the more my hunger for them grows. :kiss:

Last edited:
Oh fuck! I want those. Yum.

Hehe. Glad you like.

Another stunning shot, woke up and am now hard as can be, this thread is so great, I wish the pics were posted more often, but the quality is fantastic, thank you!

Thank you. Maybe you can persuade some other ladies to post as well.

Hmmm... dear Icy... seriously what can I say?
I'm completely amazed and stunned by this new photo! you've made me fall in love with your feet more and more since the beginning of this thread with each new photo, but damn this shot is the Ace between them all! so perfect and beautiful and sexy. :kiss:
Your bare thighs and calves, that pantie between your soft long toes, the way they curl, that perfect color on both toe/finger nails. it makes me want to fall on my knees and come to you on all 4s and kiss and lick and suck all over your perfect feet for hours. I don't want to leave even one millimeter dry!
sexiness is dripping from every single pixel of that photo. thank you thank you thank you! :kiss::kiss::kiss::rose::rose::heart:
the more you put pictures of them here the more my hunger for them grows. :kiss:

Redder you have a way with words.
I'll have to keep thinking of new ways to show my feet. Lol

Good God you really have amazing little tootsies Icy! Thanks for the continuous posts here love every single one :)

A request if I may? Could you oil them up and wrinkle up your soles? :)

Thank you. I do enjoy taking the different type of photos.

I'm really not one for requests but I'll take your suggestion on board.

Redder you have a way with words.
I'll have to keep thinking of new ways to show my feet. Lol

I hope it doesn't take much time. :p though honestly you don't even need to think a lot for finding new ways imo. they are so perfect and beautiful that look flawless and seductive in any position . :rose::kiss::)

A bit of sole.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0056.jpg
    IMG_0056.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 4
A bit of sole.

attachment.php

oh my my my! look so tasty! would love to touch every single of those wrinkles with my tongue. (it's a good thing you're not so ticklish ;) )
from every angle and in each position, they can easily show off their beauty and arouse a feet lover to the MAX. (I also can't deny the beauty of the background whenever you take pictures in this position) one of the most perfect pairs of feet i've ever seen without any doubt.:kiss::kiss::kiss::rose::rose::heart:

oh my my my! look so tasty! would love to touch every single of those wrinkles with my tongue. (it's a good thing you're not so ticklish ;) )
from every angle and in each position, they can easily show off their beauty and arouse a feet lover to the MAX. (I also can't deny the beauty of the background whenever you take pictures in this position) one of the most perfect pairs of feet i've ever seen without any doubt.:kiss::kiss::kiss::rose::rose::heart:

Aren't you sweet.😊

Like them? I love them! More, more, more.

Lol. Greedy. I posted another.

Love the pose and the shoes! Also, Icy, another fab shot, I would spend all day at your beautiful feet, just so gorgeous, thank you!

She has

A thing for stockings and heels, I am a lucky guy

Attachments

• IMG_0175.jpg
    IMG_0175.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 0
Back