What's your safe word?

Lmfao at "Uber Dom". Some people are too serious, a scene is supposed to be a mesh of all sorts of things, eroticism, sexual tension, pain, pleasure, etc. But also fun.

Bandicoot

I like to have fun in scenes as well. Hell just last night Master had me cracking up laughing while he smacked and punched my butt lol.
 
I use the yellow and red. We both cracked up during a particularly arousing scene when I lost my mind and started yelling "GREEN GREEN YOU ARE SO EFFING GREEN RIGHT NOW!" :blush:
 
Macadamia,or a triple tap like in the mma. His is avocado. No idea why we ended up with these but no chance of confusion.
 
Mine is 'DANGER' x My very first was 'GODSAKE' which was equally as stupid as the one in the movie you watched x x x
 
I don't have one, but I'm thinking "Trumplicious" would stop us both cold.
 
I like to use words from another language so when she says it, I know there's no way she isn't intending to use her safe word. Helps avoid mix ups.

As soon as she properly says "Streichholzschächtelchen" I know it's time to stop. Safety is no accident, kids.
 
Safe Word

MsSuzan has us use her first name. If we call her Susan, she knows something is not right and everything stops
 
Checks and balances

We have three levels:

(1) Are you good?
(Yes, Maam or No Maam)

(2) More?
(Yes please or Pause please or Please no more)

(3) Enough?
(More please or Yes Maam)

The three is to make sure she isn't pushing too far.

On the third stop signal, post care begins.
 
Nothing against what anyone else does. For me there is something spiritual in literally giving without limit. Safeword Smafewurd. Trust and Love protect me. I am totally submissive to him that owns my body and my soul. I trust him completely. If he asked me to step off of the roof of a thirty story building, I would not ask him why. I would just do it. But I know him, we have played (sexually) for 40 years. I am his prised possession. He would never permit harm to come to me. When we play he pays attention to me and how I am reacting to what he is doing, we communicate, just not verbally. And that my children (child being 18-59 IMO) is HOT.

Love and Kisses

Lisa Ann
 
Humming or singing Mary Had a Little Lamb. Just in case I can't speak with the gag in my mouth.
 
"Time Out !" and I strongly recommend it; it's a great safeword.
 
Jabberwocky

Because if I'm doing anything that allows me to pronounce that, it was barely worth doing in the first place!
 
ROFL. Ok you need to fucking stop has always worked as the stop safe word. We started using “Ginger” as the slow down cause we are approaching limits safe word. Unusual enough to get my attention yet not crazy enough to ruin the moment.
 
I know the thread has been on the light side, but I am going to make a serious answer.

I like to use "Red" and "Yellow" Red is serious and yellow is minor adjustment. When deep in subspace one word is hard enough to remember, something longer would be hell.

That’s what I use. I’m considering changing the “red” to “trigger,” though, because if I say it, it’s most likely because something triggered me. Also, I might use “red” in a sentence, e.g. “you hit me so much my whole ass is red”, and I tend to speak very quietly when I’m playing, so there’s a chance my partner might only hear the last word and think something’s seriously wrong. I’ve never had to use “red,” but it makes sense to me to reduce the risk of miscommunication if I ever do need to use it.

Well... I say “never,” but I did once accidentally step on a straight pin in the sewing room, and the only thing I could think to do when I felt it hit my bone was yell “red” several times in rapid succession. Not sure that counts, though.
 
Stop.

I know it seems stupidly like something you might say when you don't mean it, but I just don't say it if I don't mean it. And he always knows that I mean it - the switch from 'you're getting some whoop-arse now girl' to 'oh hell, are you ok baby' is instantaneous.
 
I always use the same safeword, just so I don't forget it in the heat of the passion. It's RUTABAGA. That's a word that will never be confused with anything. It has been a point of pride that I've never used it while being used. Well not until last summer.

I decided to explore the appeal of ball busting. I found a guy online who lived an hour away. He had several good references on a site devoted to the subject of abusing balls. I knew before I got in my car that the guy was a sadist. He said so. He was in the medical profession, and knew how to cause pain without leaving marks. I told him the safe word and we agreed that no matter what I said, no matter how much I begged, it was up to him to control the scene. Except Rutabaga meant STOP NOW.

So there I was, lying on my back naked, tied to his bed with hospital restraints. He knew exactly where to pinch to cause an excruciating pain that went all the way from my balls to the center of my belly. He pulled and squeezed to warm me up, but when he hit that nerve I was screaming and sobbing and begging for him to stop. The odd thing was that when he released his grip the pain would stop immediately. No after effects at all.

We were 25 minutes into a 30 minute session when he got me so wound up that I was thrashing around, blubbering and begging as he slowly increased the pain and duration each time. That's when it occurred to me that if something went wrong and the pain did not stop that I'd be royally screwed forever. I panicked and used the safe word. It went like this....

"oh GOD please stop. pleasepleaseplease Aiiiiiiiii RRRRRRR Rudaaaaaa RRRRR (huff huff huff) RUDAB......."

He stopped at that point. I never did get the whole word out.
 
Last edited:
I use the yellow and red. We both cracked up during a particularly arousing scene when I lost my mind and started yelling "GREEN GREEN YOU ARE SO EFFING GREEN RIGHT NOW!" :blush:

I have done that! LOL... yep. I have done that. Oh yes I have.
**good times**


I was watching something and I had a supper funny thought of this thread and what would happen if i used this one as a safeword ^__^ cackles manically
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bA4T2x2FUI

in all honesty... I use the traffic lights, but i also have one which is a funny one which I use to keep the mood light but say "hey now... headed not good places!"
 
I have done that! LOL... yep. I have done that. Oh yes I have.
**good times**


I was watching something and I had a supper funny thought of this thread and what would happen if i used this one as a safeword ^__^ cackles manically
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bA4T2x2FUI

in all honesty... I use the traffic lights, but i also have one which is a funny one which I use to keep the mood light but say "hey now... headed not good places!"

Be a good name for a dinner theater featuring stand-up comedy.
 
Mine was "Orange" Not much if anything sounds like it so that' why I used it. I also had a hand signal in case I was gagged. I crossed my index finger with the one next to it on 1 or both hands.
 
"Daddy" is hers I know its a stop from me as she is not into family stuff so if it gets that far and she says that word its a stop all actions
 
Back
Top