I'm bored... you won't like me when I'm bored...

IlsaBlackbone

Literotica Guru
Shhhhh.....

It's only some salt.

For the welts.

There... better, no?

Don't cry my pretty... well. Actually. Yes... cry...

What's that? Oh, don't worry your pretty head over it. It's... well. You'll find out soon enough.

Those tears... here I'll wipe them away. I don't want your vision blurred for this next part. There... all better.

Last edited:
Sometimes people that like to be directed simply cannot think of anything interesting to do with themselves.

WHY? What happens when you get bored lady? Do you get sicho beat me or anyone up or something?

WHY? What happens when you get bored lady? Do you get sicho beat me or anyone up or something?

Nope.

Cue sound of metal sliding on something...

Nope. Not at all.

Leather. That's what it's sliding on.

Idle hands are the devils playground.

Slide... stop. Slide... stop. Repeat over and over...

It's the little things that one enjoys. Repetition. Making something. Sharp. Useful.

Right? Grins...

Denny---<-----that's me! The male half

I used to get bored. Then I discovered Literotica.
It can make me happy.:D
It can make me sad.:(
It can make me hot and horny.:cattail:
It can make me bad. :devil:

Your a very interesting Lady. You will interest every one here. Bet the guys filled your inbox in more than one way. You keep it up lady.

Your a very interesting Lady. You will interest every one here. Bet the guys filled your inbox in more than one way. You keep it up lady.

We miss Gainesville, Cafe'Risque, and the little adult book stores.
Plus the BBQ joints.

Which one was your favorite Adam's Sonny's or David's as they are the biggest here? Gator's had their first game last weekend. Hope your doing good

You know what you want and you go after it.

Sometimes I don't want to go after it. I want her to bring it to me.

You men. Posting to a thread four months old.

All nude restaurant... intriguing. But I imagine it's look but don't touch. This is more to my liking...

Dear Ilsa

You better tell these men how you enjoy yourself.
Most would run a mile in fear.

Shhhhh.....

It's only some salt.

For the welts.

There... better, no?

What's that? Oh, don't worry your pretty head over it. It's... well. You'll find out soon enough.

Those tears... here I'll wipe them away. I don't want your vision blurred for this next part. There... all better.
Oh Mistress you treat me so well :cattail:

Hi!

Lady I M 64. I am a lot like you. I appear very conservative and in some ways I am. But. I have tattoos and other things that people do not see.
I find your post interesting and you are fine. Would love to chat and get to know you.

John

Shhhhh.....

It's only some salt.

For the welts.

There... better, no?

Oh Mistress you treat me so well :cattail:

I know pet I know. Here then, lick the cloth and taste your tears. Good? You'll find it hard to put on a shirt tomorrow pet and as for sitting?

Where are those gloves? Ah, here. Fresh ones pet. Now for the lube. I purchased a new toy and I find myself, well, exhilarated at the thought of how you will react.

Back