Wake up Wisconsin!!

I spend most of the time in my bedroom taking naked selfies of myself and then post them in my am pics thread. I'm venturing into the playground now and then, as well as Fetish and Sexuality thread. You?

Well then, if you would like to use both hands for other things, perhaps I can come over and help with the pics!

Does anyone know of a bar that reliably plays danceable music with out it being a club in the milwaukee racine Kenosha area?

We don't get out enough, she likes to dance if the mood is right, but she doesn't club.and I love getting her to move her hips and let go. The smile she gets when she gets out like that is great.

Wisconsin here

Live near the dells! I'm sure most of you have been here sometime. Would love to hear from you.

In the dells last weekend. The Wilderness.

I was in Wisconsin Dells this summer for a week! I was at some resort with about a dozen indoor and outdoor water parks, it was amazing!!!

Brought back memories of when I used to go every summer.

dells

I'll. Bet there were alot of stiffness around with you the there Tiamo15!!

Good morning badgers.

35, always up for an intellectual conversation, or a dirty one. They aren't exclusive either.

Also not opposed to meeting other lit members for a get to know you.

I didn't know we had a Wisconsin thread!! YAY! I am from the Madison area.

{yawn!} Good morning Wisconsin. Utopia? Okay....

Yes...Utopia. Everyone has their version, mine includes lakes, rivers and waterfalls.

Nice thread Jezzillee!!! How's mad town this amazing morning?

A beautiful day is springing forth and I am hoping for some boating! Need to be out on the water as much as possible before the freezing temperatures freeze my playgrounds.

Yes...Utopia. Everyone has their version, mine includes lakes, rivers and waterfalls.

A beautiful day is springing forth and I am hoping for some boating! Need to be out on the water as much as possible before the freezing temperatures freeze my playgrounds.

My utopia too. I'm in the northwoods and it's going to be a beautiful day!

Sounds like a blast. I think the 70s for a high should hold for a couple more weeks. What lakes do you love the most? I grew up going camping in summers in Waupaca on the chain o lakes.

yeah. we had an overnight of 39° a couple of weeks ago, so it's definitely on the way...

Back