Last chances for troubled hearts. (locked for justmethatswho)

"Hmm... all in due time..."

Cal rocked into her, pulling hard on her ass, each thrust into Andria causing her breasts to shake, and their bodies to quake together.

Gradually they found a rhythm, at least for a few minutes, until the water, and the passion of their movements caused his right hand to start slipping off her body, Andria was light in his arms, either because his mind was telling him to ignore the reality that this position couldn't be maintained for a long period of time, or because he could seriously hurt Andria if he dropped her in the shower. Instead. Cal raised her up, let his cock slip from her and he immediately knelt burying his face between her slick thighs. the taste of Andria on his tongue was amazing and as the water cascaded over their bodies he found a renewed effort to drive this beautiful creature to orgasm. He wanted her to cum, by all the will in his body and mind he'd do whatever he could to bring her over the edge.

He drew his tongue through her folds, long delicious licks of her womanhood, sucking every bit of her nectar into his mouth.. He eventually teased her, his tongue slowly beginning to find the treasure at the top of her woman hood, when he found it, he was delicate, slowly licking at her, and as he brought her right leg up and over his shoulder giving his easier access to her treasures, Cal slipped a wet finger inside her wetness. the matched rhythm of his finger inside her and his tongue upon her only pressed his desire to bring Andria over the edge. He want her... his own manhood was begging to be back inside her, but he knew warming her up.. like this would be well worth it.
 
"Hmm... all in due time..."

Cal's words teased Andria, she was ready, she wanted for him to take her to the dirty side, yet she could not bring herself to confess her desires in words.

She began to moan with each thrust he gave to her, losing herself in what was certain to be bliss, then it stopped, she no longer wanted him to fuck her, she needed him to fuck her.

"Please Cal." Andria whispered, seeing him fall to his knees, his head moving to her sex, the simple touch of his face upon her made her excited yet she was unsure of what, then she felt his tongue. "Oh fuck." She moaned, her arms against the walls to give her some stability as her legs begged to be parted to give him more access to her.

She was not even aware as her leg was soon over his shoulder, the rain of the shower cascading down her body. "mmmm ... ohhhhh ... yesss." She moaned, the void she had felt now filled as her climax would soon burst free.

His rhythom was now perfect symphony, of his tongue and fingers, she had never felt so good ... so dirty ... so sexual. "ohhhhhhhggggggggggggggggggoaasdfawaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee." She screamed as the orgasm took her, she was lost, her words exotic as if a the lost erotic language of sex. She went on for several minutes as the orgasm was unending.

Finally she looked down to him. "I still feel dirty Cal." She smiled exhausted.
 
As Andria's orgasm hit her full on, Cal held her to him as he continued licking at her clit through it, feeling her shake, hearing her voice her pleasure. As she came, Cal drank her in, he lapped at her, drinking her in, desperate to take in all of her, afraid that one drop of her sweetness would rush away.

When her orgasm subsided, Cal was still between her legs, he'd been gently running his hands across the bare cheeks of her ass, slowly running his fingertips across the smooth skin as he showered kisses across every inch of her inner thighs. When he heard her comment though about still feeling a little dirty.... a mischevious smile grew across his face. Of course... Andria couldn't see this as his face was still pressed into her womanhood. He looked up at her feeling the hot water begin to wain against his back and instead of wasting any more, Cal had an idea of what to do next. Kissing her clit softly, afraid she might be too sensitive for any additional attention there beyond a gentle caress, he finally said something.

"Oh I do believe we need to check every inch of you.. to make sure you are clean..Let's first turn off the water before we run out... or before the hotel charges your room for over useage.."

Cal reached back behind him and turned off the water. The heat of the water would keep them warm, at least for a few minutes. Cal quickly rose and kissed Andria then, sucking her bottom lip away just a bit as he just as quickly broke it he was sure she could probably taste herself on his lips, but after their last lovemaking he didn't think she'd mind.

Slowly, almost so slow it was torture, Cal turned Andria by pushing on her hips, when she was facing the wall, he spoke just above a whisper.

"I plan to check every... inch of you...."

Cal trailed kisses down her spine, slow soft kisses till he knelt and kissed a number of times at the cleft at the small of her back, just above the curve of her ass.

"every inch..." Cal whispered as he trailed kisses down the crack of her ass, kissing deeply dragging his tongue deeper, lower until he found the treasure waiting for him. He moaned out in pleasure when he found it. swirling his tongue, leisurely dragging his tongue across it in a rhythm only his mind could find. The rhythm was one of desire, need, lust, and above all, love. The desire to bring Andria to such crazy heights of pleasure he only knew his love for her could take them there.

He enjoyed this... swirling, licking, and finally pushing his tongue against the treasure there. He could be down here for a while.. but the almost painful erection he had demanded attention.

Breaking off, and kneeling back on his heels, Cal breathed deeply, his heart was racing... licking his lips he slowly stood up and let his manhood guide the way, he took hold of Andria's hip with his left hand and guided the head of his cock to the folds of her pussy. pulling her back, just as he pushed forward, Cal groaned as the head of his cock entered her...

"OH yes....fuck yes.... Andria...."

Sinking in..he pulled her hips back... and began a frantic rhythm... the wet slaps of their bodies crashing together filled the air, only to be followed by moans of pleasure as he poured his soul into it..
 

"I plan to check every... inch of you...."


"mmm yes .. Call ... every inch of me ... inside and out."

For a moment as the water stop, the air begain to cool her, until she felt his kisses upon her, cascading down, stopping at the small of her back, then continuing. unitentionaly, she bit her lip as she wondered what he was doing as he parted her cheeks, the kisses continued. "oh ... my." she moaned.

Her moans continued with his kisses, kissing like no man had ever kissed her. "mmm Cal ... make me your dirty girl." She moaned. Then it stopped, she had not wanted it to, yet he did, as he stood, she felt him grip her hips, she was near certain what was coming, she tried to relax, yet that was near impossible as she prepared her mind for the near certaintly, Cal was about to fuck her where no one ever had.

"Ohhh .. Yesss." She moaned, feeling the plunge, she pushed herself back onto him, though it was not her ass he was fucking but her pussy.
 
Cal looked down between them their wet glistening bodies crashing together, droplets of water covering both of them as the cooler air of the bathroom began to filter into the shower. Cal could see Andria's ass shake every time he thrust himself deep in her pussy, he was overwhelmed with desire for Andria... No.. he was fooling himself. Cal was in love with her and he knew it.

Cal poured his feelings into his actions, his hands were gentle yet firm, he pulled back on her hips just as he was about to push back into her, shifting his hips, bending a little at the knees and pushing his cock deep in her. He could fuck Andria like this forever. No, he intended to make love with her forever. Whenever and wherever she'd let him.

Looking down he could see his cock enter and pull out of her, spotting the little rosebud he'd paid such close attention to not long ago. Taking a little saliva from his mouth on the tips of his left hand he reached down and rubbed her there, not pushing in, just rubbing, then turning his hand and pressing his thumb slowly down, just barely pressing in... he wanted to gauge her resistance.. she'd let him lick her there... but would she really let him be inside her ass? Cal was always one to be cautious, and with the snafu that had happened in the main room he didn't want to push her away, no.. he couldn't bare it.

As a distraction.. Cal brought his right hand and curved it under her crotch, his fingers delicately finding her clit. rubbing just slightly....
 
Andria loved to feel his strength and desire for her. She loved how he was so strong and how it felt as he controlled her.

Even so she bit her lip, held her breath as he gripped her, uncertain of his desire, where he was going to put his thing inside of her. She was unwilling to object, she wanted to please him as she prepared herself, for something she never thought she would, as he lunged forward, she clenched her fists, closing her eyes, then she felt it, he had impaled her pussy, her wonton pussy, so willing to allow him, she let out a lout pleasurabale moan, echoing in the shower.

"oh .." She moaned as he fucked her ... and she allowed him to. This was more than making love .. so much more.

Then he slowed, she felt him part her cheeks and continue the tease. She tensed, freezing, her body stiff, until she urged back to him. An indication, she was willing. She wanted to feel something she had never felt before .. something so taboo, yet why did she want it .. why was she so turned on by the thought.
 
Cal took her physical responses as a 'yes' to his attention on her ass. His rhythm slowed, as he slowly pushed his thumb inside her ass. to watch his thumb disappear inside her ass was incredibly erotic, so much so that he could feel his cock grow harder, the urgency to fuck Andria passionately, to fulfill whatever lust and desire filled dreams they had was all-consuming. He could fee that Andria was not just allowing him to touch her in places that nobody ever had, but that she wanted this...and that made it so much more erotic... He could feel his thumb now completely in her, the tightness of her body wrapped around him, Cal groaned out, the intensity of his feelings, and the sheer erotic nature of what they were doing caught up to him.

Leaning in, Cal put his chin on Andria's shoulder and commented, "You are so beautiful...Push back, feel me inside you.."

Cal wanted to give Andria a good measure of control over this, he didn't want ehr to feel as if he was pushing too much on her... But damn it if he didn't want to fuck her till they both passed out...
 
Andria followed his instruction, slowly she pushed back ... "mmmm ... " she moaned. Andria wanted Cal to take control, she was willing to do as he pleased as pleasing him would please her and add to her joy. Though she did not realize it even at this point she was quite submissive and willing.

"mmm Cal .. fuck me ... fuck me hard." the cuss words slid seductively from Andria's lips.
 
"mmm Cal .. fuck me ... fuck me hard."

At the mention of those words, Cal thrust deep into Andria as she pushed back on him as if to emphasize his acknowledgment of her request. The gloves were off, and Cal knew he could fulfill her request.

"Yes my love..." he said to her... they were words that couldn't be taken back once they were said, but he meant them with every fiber of his being.

The rhythm of his strokes went from long and deep to quick, then quicker and hard... Each crash of their bodies together grew louder hand louder, echoing off the walls of the tiny shower and as he paused for a moment to regain his position, his thumb slipped from her ass, both to steady himself and to pound deeper into Andria. both hands now gripped Andria hard as he pounded into her, knuckles growing white, and his breathing growing ragged through clenched teeth.

"Fuck... Fuck... Fuck yes... Andria..."

The overwhelming intensity of their fucking consumed him, and his movements became chaotic now, the mass of sensations eventually overwhelmed him and in a short succession of louder and louder groans of pleasure, Cal called out to Andria just before his orgasm began to hit him.

"I'm.. I'm oh fuck Andria....AHHHHHHHH...."

His eyes grew tight as his whole body stiffened, he buried himself deep in her womb.. feeling the wave hit him and flow through his soul.
 
The more Cal took control, the more excited and liberated Andria felt, her desires for him to fill her grew. Pushed upon the bed, she did not even look back as she land face down, her head in the pillows, she lifted her pelvis for him, her offering to her lover to take her as he pleased.

She felt his grip, then his penetration, then she was lost in her orgasm, her screams muffled in the pillows as he then erupted inside of her, she held herself, desiring his seed, to feel it fill her. Her mind free as she was now on birth control and pregnacy was not a risk, she was lost in her own pleasure, not even hearing his moans of pleasure.

Soon even as she held herself to him the moment faded, she fell upon the bed, this time her head turning to look at him. "Cal I don't know if what you do to me .. how you make me feel is good or bad ... but there is no place I would rather be ... than here with you."
 
The moment was, in a word explosive. As Cal's orgasm washed over him he could feel Andria doing the same. Everything became a bit of a blur as they fell upon the bed in a mess of tangled limbs. He heard her words, knew their importance and could feel it in his soul that his own heart mirrored her feelings.

He'd always been terrible with words though, and instead of saying a whole lot he simply wrapped her in his arms pulled her closer too him and let the language of his physical expression speak for him, His whole being desired to be there with her and could imagine being nowhere else.

Their activity had drained him, maybe it was all the anticipation, or apprehension of measuring up again to that night in her hotel room but he was exhausted. but he was not about to leave Andria a complete mess. Cal rose, slowly and kissed her ever so slowly on the nose whispering in a voice just loud enough for her to hear him. "I'll be right back..."

First he reached across her bed and found the box of tissues on the night stand pulling a good number of them from the box he dabbed at her pussy around where he was sure their co-mingled juices were now threatening to soak the sheets. Sort of satisfied, Cal winked and got up and made his way to the bathroom.

Dampening a wash cloth with warm water Cal returned, and knelt, pulling Andria to the edge of the bed, slowly, and gently he cleaned her up, going down under her and making sure he was satisfied. There was a part of him that wanted to hold her legs open, bury his face in her crotch again and try to lick her pussy till she came again, but they'd have plenty of time for that. Cal slowly got on the bed and put the wet wash cloth in one of her open hands, then gave her a wink.

"Think you could help me? make sure I don't miss a spot?"
 
The moment was, in a word explosive. As Cal's orgasm washed over him he could feel Andria doing the same. Everything became a bit of a blur as they fell upon the bed in a mess of tangled limbs. He heard her words, knew their importance and could feel it in his soul that his own heart mirrored her feelings.

He'd always been terrible with words though, and instead of saying a whole lot he simply wrapped her in his arms pulled her closer too him and let the language of his physical expression speak for him, His whole being desired to be there with her and could imagine being nowhere else.

Their activity had drained him, maybe it was all the anticipation, or apprehension of measuring up again to that night in her hotel room but he was exhausted. but he was not about to leave Andria a complete mess. Cal rose, slowly and kissed her ever so slowly on the nose whispering in a voice just loud enough for her to hear him. "I'll be right back..."

First he reached across her bed and found the box of tissues on the night stand pulling a good number of them from the box he dabbed at her pussy around where he was sure their co-mingled juices were now threatening to soak the sheets. Sort of satisfied, Cal winked and got up and made his way to the bathroom.

Dampening a wash cloth with warm water Cal returned, and knelt, pulling Andria to the edge of the bed, slowly, and gently he cleaned her up, going down under her and making sure he was satisfied. There was a part of him that wanted to hold her legs open, bury his face in her crotch again and try to lick her pussy till she came again, but they'd have plenty of time for that. Cal slowly got on the bed and put the wet wash cloth in one of her open hands, then gave her a wink.

"Think you could help me? make sure I don't miss a spot?"

Andria felt Cal erupt deep inside her walls, pushing her again over the edge into a loud orgasm, the intensity so high she is lost for several minutes in her blistful pleasure. Falling to the bed with him she simply let the orgasm fade slowly enjoying the bliss of her feelings and Cal so close to her.

He whispered he would be back, Andria simply laid upon the bed caring less she was naked for him to see.

Soon he was cleaning her, the damp cloth slowly returning her to reality along with keeping her on the erotic edge. Soon he was done and Cal asked Andria to return the favor.

"Sure my lover." She whipsered as she rose from the bed, her hand trailing finding his tool for a tease as she stood up and went to the bathroom, returning with a fresh wash cloth, she wiped his face first, then planted a slow passionate kiss as her hand and the washcloth moved down and with both hands she gently carressed his cock and balls.

"Cal you make me do things I never dreamed of." She allowed the washclost to slide from her fingers and her dainty fingers carressed his cock, then she slowly cascaded for a final inspection, taking him slowly into her mouth bobbing up a few times then realeasing him. She then stood up, her face close to his. "upon inspection though you are a dirty man ... you are quite clean down there."
 
Cal closed his eyes, allowing his other senses to take over for him, the feeling of her hands on him in his crotch was amazing, when she slipped him in her mouth, Cal twitched, he didn't think he was so sensitive down there, but her delicate touch was just.. amazing... he had to answer her questions though, and thought of how to answer them as best possible.

Pulling her up to him he kissed her intently, nuzzling his nose against hers as his hands slowly made their way across the smooth skin of her back...

"I'm glad I can inspire you to do things you'd never thought of doing, you'll have to tell me more..."

Cal could do this all afternoon, roll around on her bed and find numerous ways to bring her to as many orgasms as was possible, but they'd come down here not just to fuck each other's brains out, but to see if 'they' can be something more than just a one night encounter. Recapturing that moment would be like trying to capture lightening in a bottle, nearly impossible, but that didn't mean that Cal didn't want to try anyway. Andria had come to mean a lot to him, and not just for what they'd done for each other that night, but for what she presented, a woman who could stand on her own two feet and didn't 'need' him to swoop in, but someone who wanted him in her life. The honeymoon period of their relationship would only last so long, then reality would set in, and something told him that period of their relationship once it got there, would be well worth waiting for.

Cal adjusted Andra at that moment, he pulled her right leg so she was more straddling his thigh than actually laying next to him, what that did, was also give him easier access to some of Andria's more naughtier parts. his hands wondered about her body once he had her settled, his left hand wondering to her right calf as his right arm lightly caressed her back, slowly wondering to the small of her back and back up to her neck, he wanted to gauge her interest in how 'dirty' she thought he was by returning to a previous comment she'd made..

"So if I'm dirty..yet clean... how does that work?"

Cal winked an eye at her while stealing another kiss, his mind trying to plan three steps ahead while staying in the now...
 

"I'm glad I can inspire you to do things you'd never thought of doing, you'll have to tell me more..."


She kissed his lips as they lay close. "No man has ever made me feel like you do Cal ... so willing to please ... to do ... gets me excited at the simple thought of you ... for you I do things I have for no other man."

The two continued to lay, as he lifted her leg, she allowed him to shift her as he pleased, leaving her sexi things open for whatever his thoughts were.

"So if I'm dirty..yet clean... how does that work?"

"You are so dirty .. but in a good way .... as for clean .. I mean down here." She nudged her thigh into his groin. "I think I did a wonderful job."

She kissed him some more as the two laid naked upon one another she could see the clock over his shoulder.

"Didn't you invite me to stay with you .... I accept if the offer is still good. Oh and checkout time is in 17 minutes .... unless you want to pay for the extra night." She teased plating a kiss upon his, lips pushing her breasts into him.
 
Cal could feel her nipples drag across his chest as she mentioned staying at her hotel, and the need to check out very very soon. Cal kissed her warmly and gave her right butt cheek a light smack. on it and replied to her question.

"Of course my offer still stands. and we have lots of room to explore.."

He let that hang in the air for a moment as he swung his legs out and off the bed.

"We better get your stuff packed, or at least thrown together. I wouldn't worry about the order in which everything gets packed as you'll have plenty of time to un packet when we get to my place. Just tell me what goes where."

To start, Cal reached over and picked up the pile of bikini's that she'd originally had tossed on the bed and looked over at her. "Do I get to pick one for you to wear?" He looked at the pile and picked out what he thought was a cute black one that worked well against her skin, revealing yet cute..and the small slip of fabric that could pass as a thong wasn't much wider than his pinky finger, through the crease of her ass. Surely her sarong would hide whatever she had underneath, but Cal would know... and he'd surely be tempted.

Listening to Andria's directions, Cal picked up everything he could from her bathroom and brought it into the bedroom so she could pack it up, As they'd rushed about Cal looked at back and forth, then realized he himself was still naked and while checking with Andria that she had everything, he got himself put back together.

With but a moment to spare as they heard housekeeping knocking on the door, Cal looked to Andria... "Got everything?"

Hopefully, she did. as they were about to get kicked out of her room...

___

20 minutes later as Cal had done his best to squeeze her suitcase in the space his feet would normally occupy, the two of them with her suitcase and other bags looked like a wild episode of the keystone cops, bumbling with the suitcase and nearly falling over 10 to 15 times. When they arrived at his place Cal pulled the scooter to a stop as in front of the single-story bungalow that was hidden behind a white picket fence and a large palm tree in the small front yard. Pilling off the scooter, Cal took Andria's suitcase and headed toward the gate, opening it for her while pulling the keys to the bungalow out of his pocket.

The bungalow was a bright sky blue, while the doorways and trim were all painted a bright white. The small place shouted, "I'm in Key West!" The moment someone looked at it. Cal had bought he place almost sight unseen but didn't regret it and now looked forward to showing it off to Andria.

Cal unlocked the door, felt the deadbolt unlatch and swung the door wide open, waving Andria into the place.

"Welcome... I hope you like the place.."
 
Cal was quick to help Andria, though she hated just throwing everything in her suitcase, knowing how it would come out. Though she said nothing.

Spotting her over abundance of bikini's seemed to intrigue him.

"Do I get to pick one for you to wear?"

She looked at him as he held it up for her. "Fine .. only because you picked it." She said and then looked in the pile of tops ... disappeared into the restoom and put it on.

Andria teased Cal and modeled for him. Then she look through another suitcase for the sarong and covered her ass. Andria then moved to him, planting a lovely kiss upon his lips. "You know Cal I do things for you I would for no other man."

...

Upon arriving at the quiet cottage Andria was breathless ... "Oh Cal... it ... it is perfect. I could live here forever." She smiled hugging him tightly as she took the smaller of her suitcases and followed Cal.

"It's perfect ... like you." She said, dropping the suitcase and pushing him back to the wall .... "There are two bedrooms ... right." She teased.
 
Cal gave her a light snort at her comment of two bedrooms...

In a soft voice, just above a whisper, Cal repled,

"No m'lady... but if it pleases you, I'll sleep on the couch.." He winked at her, and as Andria pressed her body against his, Cal reached his hands to her waist, his fingers wrapping into the tiny string that was her thong.

When his back the wall, he kissed her intently... looked down into her eyes and gently kissed her nose.

"Or would you allow me to share your bed, I mean.. I promise to keep my hands to myself."
 
"Well I am the guest ... afterall .. right." She teased back as he commented about sleeping on the couch.

She kissed him, pushing him back to the wall. His fingers pulling her tiny bikini botton, deeper between the cheeks of her ass. "mmmmm" She cooed.

"Or would you allow me to share your bed, I mean.. I promise to keep my hands to myself."

"We could share ...." Andria teased thinking of waking next to him. "Yet if you keep your hands to yourself .. what fun is that." She kissed him again, slowly and soft and then added. "If we slept in the same bed, I would just be worried .. I would wake up alone ... again." She teased.
 
One of his hands slowly cupped her right butt cheek as he returned her kiss, he could feel himself growing harder as the heat between them grew.

"Only time I'm leaving you m'lady would be to go get you breakfast, I know we have a lot of catching up to do, and I know you want to explore Key West, as I dol, but... now that I have you here, is it selfish of me to want to keep you naked in my arms for the rest of the day? We could order pizza, get one of the restaurants nearby to deliver key lime pie, we could spend as much time as we like binge watching shows on demand that you and I had never thought of watching... but I've got you here Andria..."

Cal kissed her quickly, this time desperate to touch her lips as he'd never felt anything like this... Both hands went to the small of her back pulling her to him, as memories from their last escapade in the shower came washing over him, He normally never had the stamina for such escapades.. but so long as Andria was interested... they'd continue. Not knowing why he had a hitch in his throat, Cal started to talk, studdered and then tried again.

"You said... you'd said I make you want to do things.. that You'd never do for anyone...would you...like to try again?'
 
Feeling Cal's touch groping her back side only increased Andria's desires. Feeling his desire only made her want him more.

"Only time I'm leaving you m'lady would be to go get you breakfast, I know we have a lot of catching up to do, and I know you want to explore Key West, as I dol, but... now that I have you here, is it selfish of me to want to keep you naked in my arms for the rest of the day? We could order pizza, get one of the restaurants nearby to deliver key lime pie, we could spend as much time as we like binge watching shows on demand that you and I had never thought of watching... but I've got you here Andria..."

"Oh but Cal there is so much to see and do here ... the sights .. the bars .. the music .. the history .. the sunsets .... though I am in no hurry ... I have no where else to be." She teased him, though it was true ... she had no reason to go back home any longer. "We should go out for pizza ... margaritas ... and music ... then come back here and binge on whatever it is you desire." She teased.

Her kisses melted her .. her resistance gone along with the concept of time, Andria was lost in her desires and his touch.

"You said... you'd said I make you want to do things.. that You'd never do for anyone...would you...like to try again?'

Andria blushed, her confession coming back to haunt her, though with Cal she had confidence even so she asked him. "OK Cal ... you have to go with it .. no laughing ... right." She teased between kisses. "OK here goes."

Andria pushed her body into him .... her breasts on his chest, she lifted his shirt, then dropped his shorts undressing him till he was naked, pushing his arms away when he attempted to undress her. Her hand moved between him, gripping his shaft as if it was a leash, she tugged to move him. "I'm gonna fuck you Cal." She whispered leading him by his cock to the bed, turning him she pushed him back onto the bed. "Hands over your head ... no touching me ... understand." As he laid there she looked down over him smiling. "So how does it feel ... to be the ..." She leeaned down kissing his cock as her fingers played with his balls, she stood again her hand lingering teasing and squeezing. "You trust me right?" She said easing upon the bed, still bikini clad, inching up his body, sliding her bikini aside and easing his cock into her willing wet pussy. "Oh baby ... that feels fucking good"
 
Cal nodded. He was smiling, and paying attention to Andria and being more than a little encouraging. He welcomed Andria to lead the way and over to the spare bedroom. When she grasped his cock though, it was as if he'd been suspended in time.

'No... I.. I won't laugh.. wouldn't dream of it..." Cal said,

although if Andria had been listening closely he was saying "oh god...." under his breath, he'd never experienced this, never had a partner so forward as to grasp his cock and lead the way.. it was incredibly hot, so much so that he could feel himself growing in her grasp.

Cal did exactly as he was told, he turned, laid down on the bed and welcomed Andria to join him, at first the thought she'd strip, but instead, she simply pulled her thong to the side and took him inside her.

A moan of pure lust and satisfaction escaped hips, his hand went to her waist then to her bikini top, pulling the cups aside exposing her nipples and he rubbed his thumbs across them.

"Andria.. that's it my love... ride me, Fuck me like you've always dreamed of, I'm yours..."
 
Andria started slowly riding Cal's cock, though in a short time her pace quickend, each time she impaled herself a soft moan escaped her lips. She slosed her eyes, taking her own hands to her breasts, soon lshe had pushed her bikini top up, exposing her perfect breasts and hard nipples.

She was lost in the moment .. her own pleasure .. her exposed breasts groping for attention, Her right hand found his chest her nails digging in, her left cascaded past her tummy, to her pussy, teasing her own clit.

"Fuck me ... Cal .. fill me." She moaned, looking straight into his eyes. it was a moment later, her eyes rolled back as an orgasm filled her, her moans, now screams of pleasure as she settled upon Cal's saddle and ground her his cock deep into her pussy.
 
Cal could feel Andria's orgasm flow through her, watching her hands wonder across her body, teasing and touching herself Cal couldn't help but appreciate be caught in the whirlwind. When she demanded his attention Cal pulled her down to him kissing her hard, wrapping one arm around her as he kissed her, the other going to her incredible ass, fingers slipping down within, teasing.. searching for that taboo spot, finding it he pressed lightly, then held her, pinning her to him. Cal unleashed his animal instinct to fuck her as hard as he could.

Holding her still, he thrust into her, pulling her body to him he controlled her fucked her hard, the sounds of their bodies slapping against each other filled the otherwise silent house with the sounds of raw sex... it was a sound worth celebrating...

Cal didn't stop till he himself was quivering, ready to explode, and when he was, he gave Andria warning, but he wanted to keep her on the edge, and by surprising her with his orgasm he sought to bring her over the edge again.

"FUCK Andria.... FUCK YES............. " Cal screamed.

Arching his back, he thrust hard into Andria and felt hlmself swell then pulse, streams of cum filling her womb, and by the fifth pulse, Cal was nearly spent, he was breathing heavy, and nearly collapsed on top of Andria.

"You... bring it out of me Andria.... you truly do..." Cal said in a voice just above a whisper.
 
Part of Andria was disappointed she had climaxed before Cal, yet she sat atop him and continued, it was clear he was close, besides there wa hope of another climax even if small.

She look down to him, watching him, picking up his sense. She rocked and swirled her hips atop his, her, nails teasing his chest. The she heard him, no she saw his lips move before the words that he .... oh, she felt his warm seed flowing into her, sending her to another cmall climax, causing her vaginal walls to quiver upon his cock ... even as his moment casced she stayed atop him, until she was certain he had faded taking everything he had to offer.

"You... bring it out of me Andria.... you truly do..."

She let the words linger until her lips formed a soft smile.

"It's ok ... for a woman to enjoy sex right ... you are the only man I have truly enjoyed sex with Cal ... So I think you bring this out of me Cal." As she spoke she moved her bikini top back into place, covering her breasts from his view, she leaned down and kissed him, lifting her hips as she did, allowing him to fall free of her.

Easing from the bed, she stood looking down at him.

"I like you ... I really like you Cal." Though she more than liked this man, the man who had changed her from the synical man hater. Though in her words were her own insecurities that she would never be truly accepted and loved.
 
Cal gave a slight sigh of disappointment when Andria covered up, he'd have her strutting around naked in the house if he could get away with it, his mind wondering of a thousand things to do with her that could cause a thousand plus visits to the pinnacle of exctasy. He truly was amazed by how free she was with him regarding letting go of her previous inhibitions. Then came her subtle quip, the comment that told him she'd probably never truly be rid of worry if it was socially acceptable to enjoy having sex.

Cal sat up, and as he met her kiss he took her hand in his, keeping her close.pulling her into his arms. He was more than ok with this, he was currently completely naked and she was well nearly so but he did have the satisfaction of knowing she'd be carrying his seed in side her while they were out and about.

In a confident tone, Cal assured her, "Absolutely it's ok for a woman to enjoy sex, to me what's the point in having sex if you don't enjoy it. I mean there's a point where yes, you do things to please your partner, because you find an amount of enjoyment seeing your partner go crazy over what you do, or what you let them do to you.. It's a tightrope that so many dance on, should I say this, can I say that, will he think I'm gross if I actually admit that I like that dirty thing he does... All those thoughts are things that make up a healthy love life,"

Cal kissed her softly then, nuzzling against her neck, kissing into her hair, finding that 'spot' just behind her jaw and kissing there whispering..

"I particularly love the sounds you make when you cum, I particularly love how you let me explore your body back at your apartment, how you.. let me tease you and taste you... and drag my tongue through places that I desperately wanted to go."

backing away a little so Andria could see his face, Cal gave her a wry, but earnest smile then, spoke teasingly. "I 'like' you a lot too Andria.. I'm glad to hear you 'like' me too, but I'm gonna warn you... I have feelings for you, that are much much more than liking someone. I think you do to...but the words scare you maybe? But I'll wait for you to say it, even though I'm more than certain you feel the same way I do."

Cal kissed her warmly one last time then scooted to the edge of his bed, preparing to get himself cleaned up. Standing there butt naked, he looked over to Andria, and asked as he pulled her up to him

So.... we have a choice to make, either you get naked and we watch movies and drink wine till 3 am or I get cleaned up and we go walk around Key West until 3. Maybe go visit the point, take one of those silly tourist pictures that couples do so they prove they stood on the most southern part of the united states. Then we make our way to a restaurant, have a few margaritas and try some key lime pie. Oh.. and I find some creative way to 'try' and push your boundaries....see just how dirty we can get together..
 
Back
Top