Cuckoldism

I

She did say that all of them came inside of her. That might be a running theme with the whole cuckold thing. Kind of like the "bull" is marking his territory by cumin inside of her. Maybe not, but she said they all did. And none of them used condoms.

A little cumin inside the cavity does wonders. I like to spike it with some New Mexico cayenne, baste with melted butter and roast 60 mins in a 350 oven.

My experience with cuckolding in limited to literature, which seems to break down into two main classes.

Cuckolding, which involves non-consent from the hubby per the most common definition - a man with an unfaithful wife.

Hotwives, a married women that have express her sexuality with other men with the full consent of the husband.

The sexual acts involved are mostly irrelevant, but the tone of the story and descriptions of the thoughts and feelings involved are what is most important.

For example a cuckold story might have the horny sex deprived husband waiting for his wife to come home "late from the office" after which she promises him sex, although the reader gets a description of her and her great lover. When she arrives she demands he go down on her. While he knows or deeply suspects he is swallowing another mans come, she keeps quite. Even though she has not had an orgasm, she has him come inside her quickly then makes him go down on her again. Then she goes to sleep. The idea is that he is tortured by her infidelity and his inability to please his wife, even if he is willing and able.

A hot wife story might include the same basic scenario, only with the inclusion of some other elements. For example, he sets up the date for her but she still calls to tell him she will be late at work; when she comes home he is the one that initiates going down on her; he brings her to orgasm then fucks her; they discuss her date after the orgasm, where the reader finds out it was set up by the hubby as a gift to his wife. The story by his wife of her encounter revitalizes him for a second round which he starts by going down on her.

Cuckolding can be totally hot - I'm mostly interested in the "hot wife" variety where the husband is essentially a voyeur, even if after the fact, than in the kind that's largely about humiliating the guy. I say "mostly", though, because I can see myself including some humiliating elements if the couple enjoyed that.

I'm very careful about such scenarios, though, because I don't do cyber drive-bys, and it's critical that both partners understand this. I especially go out of my way to make it clear to the guy, because a male viewpoint is what I understand. And it may be one thing to contemplate his wife going with someone else once or twice, just for pleasure, but quite another to realize that another male is going to insinuate himself into her life and form his own separate and intimate relationship with her.

If that's a deal-breaker, better to find out right away than to risk breaking hearts and marriages.

And it may be one thing to contemplate his wife going with someone else once or twice, just for pleasure, but quite another to realize that another male is going to insinuate himself into her life and form his own separate and intimate relationship with her.QUOTE]

Exactly. In every instance, I have had to stop dating others for this very reason ... whether I am dating a sub or a Dom, in an open relationship or on the down low ... this very fact always arises though I make it very clear up front that I shall not *ever* separate myself from hub. Yet, I realize how intimate situations can/does invoke deep emotions.

... this very fact always arises though I make it very clear up front that I shall not *ever* separate myself from hub. Yet, I realize how intimate situations can/does invoke deep emotions.

I'm not entirely sure if we're talking about the same thing, SynThea. It sounds like you've encountered people who actually wanted you to leave your husband for them. My apologies if I've misunderstood you.

I don't want to steal anyone's wife but, in a consensual cuckolding situation, the wife is going to have a relationship with me, involving alone time and intimacy, that is in a very real sense a separate relationship from her relationship with her husband. That can feel much like the wife is being stolen. And, for some couples, much of the erotic charge lies right there.

I just do my best to make sure that no one gets blindsided because they haven't thought things through.

I wish I had time to comment on all the wonderful postings to this thread....but after reading them all, I've gotten soooo aroused I have to take time to masturbate.

:D

Here is my story about almost being involved in in a cuckold situation.

A bunch of years ago when I was in the navy there were a bunch of us sailors and some civilian base workers who sorta hung out together. The group was pretty fluid. One of the civilians wife was very attractive and had a bit of a reputation as being an easy lay. I kinda shrugged it off as gossip until one night.

I was in a bar and Jen (one name is as good as another) came in and sat down with me. I asked where hubby was and she said he was at home waiting for her. Then she offered to take me to a hotel and fuck my brains out. A bit more subtle but the that was the idea.

I was a little bit shocked. I did ask her why. She told me he loved to fuck her when she was full of another man's cum. Then he would eat her and clean her up.

She said she enjoyed the other men but, it more for her husband then for her. She told me he had targeted me because I had ignored her when she had been flirty in the past.

I complemented her on her good looks, kissed her on her cheek, and said no thank you but no thanks. I walked away.

End of true story.
A recent story I read had the the Bull (if you will) fuck the wife while the husband was tied to a chair. After filling the wife the Bull untied the hubby and forced him to his knees and fucked his face.

A bit of a digression- I am as straight as an arrow. I hate getting ambushed by a sudden shift to M/M bi sex in a story. Just not my thing

Anyway the story had my attention so I read through. I was surprised I was aroused by the whole idea. Me controlling both a man and his wife. Forcing a straight guy to suck my cock. Me taking her anyway I wanted any time I wanted.. Making him suck my cum from her pussy or where ever.

Considering my age one hell of a revelation. I guess you are never too old to learn.

Last edited:
My experience with cuckolding in limited to literature, which seems to break down into two main classes.

Cuckolding, which involves non-consent from the hubby per the most common definition - a man with an unfaithful wife.

Hotwives, a married women that have express her sexuality with other men with the full consent of the husband. Quoted from joher.

I think you missed another. That is the husband who wants his wife to fuck another man. Whether to watch, to have her tell him, or to taste the cum in her pussy.

I think part of that is the reaffirmation if what a hot/attractive/desirable wife he has.Yes, you can screw her but she always comes home to me. At least in part.

Kind of a having a sexy sports car, a fine house, or a private jet. Yes you can drive it, have drinks and watch TV inside of it, and fly in it but it is mine. I own it and it is mine and you can not own it. I may allow you to use it but it belongs to me!

The problem, in real life, is he could end up owning your most prized possession.

I think the thing to remember is the vast majority of this is fantasy and not real life.

BTW I am not knocking fantasy.

I would love to have my wife cuckold me. The part of the fantasy that I guess turns me on the most is not the idea of humiliation per se, but as a "bi wanna be" I like the idea of being forced to clean up or even service the bull. Just thinking about it gets me hard. My wife knows that I would love to see her with another man but I don't think she realizes the bi part. I mentioned that once a long time ago and the subject was strictly taboo. I guess I can still dream though.

If they are into cuckolding in the literal sense, I'm assuming she takes other male partners as a method to humiliate or objectify her partner.

Variations of this can be mild or extreme. They may be into things like:

** They go to clubs and she dresses very hot and he must watch as other men stare at her, dance with her, fondle her, kiss her (whatever their limits allow).

** He is feminized or humiliated in front of the male partners she brings home.

** He is forced to service the male prior to him having sex with her.

** He may or may not be allowed/forced to watch. He may be tied up in the closet,for example, and forced to watch.

** He may be forced to clean up after their sex - both the man and her pussy.

** He may not be involved in the sex act at all -- but she comes home and he must clean the man's cum from her pussy.

There are so many variations. I suppose it just depends on how intimate they have agreed she can be with other men. Some couples just use this as a humiliation game and she may not take the other partners at all, just talk about it or tease him about it. Others go all the way.

Akasha

Ain't love grand?

Here is my story about almost being involved in in a cuckold situation.

A bunch of years ago when I was in the navy there were a bunch of us sailors and some civilian base workers who sorta hung out together. The group was pretty fluid. One of the civilians wife was very attractive and had a bit of a reputation as being an easy lay. I kinda shrugged it off as gossip until one night.

I was in a bar and Jen (one name is as good as another) came in and sat down with me. I asked where hubby was and she said he was at home waiting for her. Then she offered to take me to a hotel and fuck my brains out. A bit more subtle but the that was the idea.

I was a little bit shocked. I did ask her why. She told me he loved to fuck her when she was full of another man's cum. Then he would eat her and clean her up.

She said she enjoyed the other men but, it more for her husband then for her. She told me he had targeted me because I had ignored her when she had been flirty in the past.

I complemented her on her good looks, kissed her on her cheek, and said no thank you but no thanks. I walked away.

End of true story.
A recent story I read had the the Bull (if you will) fuck the wife while the husband was tied to a chair. After filling the wife the Bull untied the hubby and forced him to his knees and fucked his face.

A bit of a digression- I am as straight as an arrow. I hate getting ambushed by a sudden shift to M/M bi sex in a story. Just not my thing

Anyway the story had my attention so I read through. I was surprised I was aroused by the whole idea. Me controlling both a man and his wife. Forcing a straight guy to suck my cock. Me taking her anyway I wanted any time I wanted.. Making him suck my cum from her pussy or where ever.

Considering my age one hell of a revelation. I guess you are never too old to learn.
you sure got that right,dont knock it if you havent tried it.

I am a cuckold, kinda. For the record, I'm like 75/25 submissive/dominant, mostly I play as a submissive pet or cuckold, but I've had a few pets of my own as well :)

I enjoy the cuckold roleplay and have done it a few times with a handful of women.

Here's what does and does not work for me-

I'm Not into pain, except maybe mild. Pain is physical sadism, not my thing.

I AM into physical and emotional humiliation. Humiliation is more like emotional sadism.. so in that point of view, I'm a sadist of sorts.

I enjoy humiliation talk, degradation, sexual chores (being made to pleasure her & her date).

I enjoy this life in the bedroom, but not outside unless it's specific to the sexual play, like submissive outfit shopping or sex parties, etc.. I'm not a 24/7 sub, and don't like the idea.. To me, the bedroom is a place to shed ourselves and live in a fantasy world of roleplay and games.. I'm someone else in the 'real' world, although a perverted someone else.. lol.

I like being told or 'made' to perform sexual acts
I like pleasing my mistress/domina
I enjoy chastity play and orgasm denial (only short term)
I enjoy being pegged
I enjoy pleasing men too, so a cock is even better.

I like being teased, denied, made to watch, assist, fluff, and clean up.

Here's the WHY

I've given it a lot of thought, as I've been doing this for 3 or 4 years now..

I'm a successful man, I am in a position of power, and own my own side business, I'm incredibly busy on a slow day. I also take care of a special needs teen, and manage the household by myself.. that includes everything - cleaning, laundry, dishes, lawncare, finances, and the only one who takes care of the dog as well.

In the bedroom, I have zero interest in being responsible for her pleasure... I want to give it, of course, but I don't care to be responsible for it, so in a way, it's role-reversal.. Let her control the session! There's a lot of benefits for the woman - She gets to sleep with other men, have me go down on her on command, staying as long as she wishes... She also gets to tell me what I'm doing right or wrong, because she's the authority.. A lot of women are naturally submissive and won't tell a guy what he's doing wrong or guide him to doing what she likes..

The benefits I get are to shed any/all responsibility for a few hours and just play.

Hope that made sense... just took some medication before browsing....

I am enthralled with the idea of the "hotwife" type cuckold experience.
To me it is part voyeurism- it is as hot for me to watch my wife/girlfriend getting pleasured as it is for me pleasuring her myself. And part wanting to keep her happy (and ulitimately, faithful emotionally, if not sexually) if she feels the need to seek out extramarital sex.
What the poster above said, kind of sums it up for me. But it would have to be the right woman who was into it, and the right kind of relationship. I would not want to introduce my partner to it arbitrarily, as I would be afraid that it would indicate to her that I was no longer interested in her sexually. And I would have to be really careful how I would proceed. Introducing an otherwise vanilla woman to bdsm type activities, and things like pegging typically doesn't work that well.

I am a cuckold, kinda. For the record, I'm like 75/25 submissive/dominant, mostly I play as a submissive pet or cuckold, but I've had a few pets of my own as well :)

I enjoy the cuckold roleplay and have done it a few times with a handful of women.

Here's what does and does not work for me-

I'm Not into pain, except maybe mild. Pain is physical sadism, not my thing.

I AM into physical and emotional humiliation. Humiliation is more like emotional sadism.. so in that point of view, I'm a sadist of sorts.

I enjoy humiliation talk, degradation, sexual chores (being made to pleasure her & her date).

I enjoy this life in the bedroom, but not outside unless it's specific to the sexual play, like submissive outfit shopping or sex parties, etc.. I'm not a 24/7 sub, and don't like the idea.. To me, the bedroom is a place to shed ourselves and live in a fantasy world of roleplay and games.. I'm someone else in the 'real' world, although a perverted someone else.. lol.

I like being told or 'made' to perform sexual acts
I like pleasing my mistress/domina
I enjoy chastity play and orgasm denial (only short term)
I enjoy being pegged
I enjoy pleasing men too, so a cock is even better.

I like being teased, denied, made to watch, assist, fluff, and clean up.

Here's the WHY

I've given it a lot of thought, as I've been doing this for 3 or 4 years now..

I'm a successful man, I am in a position of power, and own my own side business, I'm incredibly busy on a slow day. I also take care of a special needs teen, and manage the household by myself.. that includes everything - cleaning, laundry, dishes, lawncare, finances, and the only one who takes care of the dog as well.

In the bedroom, I have zero interest in being responsible for her pleasure... I want to give it, of course, but I don't care to be responsible for it, so in a way, it's role-reversal.. Let her control the session! There's a lot of benefits for the woman - She gets to sleep with other men, have me go down on her on command, staying as long as she wishes... She also gets to tell me what I'm doing right or wrong, because she's the authority.. A lot of women are naturally submissive and won't tell a guy what he's doing wrong or guide him to doing what she likes..

The benefits I get are to shed any/all responsibility for a few hours and just play.

Hope that made sense... just took some medication before browsing....
you are so right,too many women wont ascert their authority over a man sexually,guess they just don't know they have that power.

If they are into cuckolding in the literal sense, I'm assuming she takes other male partners as a method to humiliate or objectify her partner.

Variations of this can be mild or extreme. They may be into things like:

** They go to clubs and she dresses very hot and he must watch as other men stare at her, dance with her, fondle her, kiss her (whatever their limits allow).

This for me. Unbelievably hot.

Back