Looking for advice

Anuml2017

Literotica Guru
I am hoping to have male on male strap on sex for the first time. The strap on is 8". Advice from anyone will be appreciated. The more descriptive the better.

Really? Why's that? (Not judging your choice, just curious)

And doesn't that leave the guy doing the fucking off the pleasure boat?

I am hoping to have male on male strap on sex for the first time. The strap on is 8". Advice from anyone will be appreciated. The more descriptive the better.

After pondering your coming undertaking but having never tried it myself the only advice/headsup i could possibly think of was for the male wearing the strapon... Again have never tried it but i would presume that whilst wearing it and thrusting there is a fairly high risk of pinching the 'frank or worse the BEANS!... Be careful and goodluck to you both, i hope the endevour is a pleasurable one for you both.... :)

After pondering your coming undertaking but having never tried it myself the only advice/headsup i could possibly think of was for the male wearing the strapon... Again have never tried it but i would presume that whilst wearing it and thrusting there is a fairly high risk of pinching the 'frank or worse the BEANS!... Be careful and goodluck to you both, i hope the endevour is a pleasurable one for you both.... :)
If I do it, will keep you posted.

Others are being too polite....To me, this is a dumb idea. A hard piece of plastic will bring less pleasure to you, and certainly to him. If you're planning to be that intimate...to me, anyway, I'd rather have the live dick. Someone mentioned pinching and hurting...more likely with plastic than a bendable, warm....magnificent (oops, editorial there...) hard on. ....and a condom can solve your other concern....

Others are being too polite....To me, this is a dumb idea. A hard piece of plastic will bring less pleasure to you, and certainly to him. If you're planning to be that intimate...to me, anyway, I'd rather have the live dick. Someone mentioned pinching and hurting...more likely with plastic than a bendable, warm....magnificent (oops, editorial there...) hard on. ....and a condom can solve your other concern....

I concur with this person in that: if you were to prefer a dick it probably would be better if said dick is indeed 'Live'.......

Back