Question? Bi vs curious guys

Misshotndeep

Site Tumbleweed.
I am a woman. I have a dear and very sexy friend who states he is not gay but would love to suck cock and have his ass fucked by a guy. SO my question is when does a guy go from curious to bi? Is there some rule? Is it about the emotional aspect of it? I am confused and he is not explaining it well to me.

I am a woman. I have a dear and very sexy friend who states he is not gay but would love to suck cock and have his ass fucked by a guy. SO my question is when does a guy go from curious to bi? Is there some rule? Is it about the emotional aspect of it? I am confused and he is not explaining it well to me.

Ahhhh.... this is the right one then?? hahahaa

I would say that if he is thinking about being with a guy but he is yet to do anything about it, he is curious.....
Given the social stigma that can surround homosexuality for guys, it's a pretty big leap to take that next step of actually doing something for some.
He needs your support and understanding.
Maybe even help in taking that step. That would be fun.

Ahhhh.... this is the right one then?? hahahaa

I would say that if he is thinking about being with a guy but he is yet to do anything about it, he is curious.....
Given the social stigma that can surround homosexuality for guys, it's a pretty big leap to take that next step of actually doing something for some.
He needs your support and understanding.
Maybe even help in taking that step. That would be fun.

I am crazy about him and would be more than willing to take that step with him. I accept him as is. If that means an extra cock in bed I am oh so happy about that. :D (I have a dp fantasy.) I have just been trying to understand him and his desires so that I CAN support him. Even if we never are more than friends. I want him to know that I know him completely and his is good as is in my book. Cock craving and all.

Thanx for answering and yeah this is the right thread. :cool:

I am curious! Why? Because I have not gone all the way. I am a very sexual being and I do not see my desire for cock with how I feel about someone. For the most part I am not physical attracted to men although I am able to to see the beauty in the male physique. But show me a nice cock and I start cooking and my ass starts twitching imagining how it would feel deep in my ass.

I am curious! Why? Because I have not gone all the way. I am a very sexual being and I do not see my desire for cock with how I feel about someone. For the most part I am not physical attracted to men although I am able to to see the beauty in the male physique. But show me a nice cock and I start cooking and my ass starts twitching imagining how it would feel deep in my ass.

That is how my friend is. We have talked about his desire to suck cock and have his ass fucked. He has never had any sexual interaction with a guy before. ZERO. I find it all very hot personally and would love to participate. We have talked about just the two of us using a strap-on with him. (Another of my fantasies)
And before anyone goes all crazy about it, The strap-on for me is not about dominance but rather a different way to bring my lover pleasure. I have a thing for hearing my name screamed and making a guy fall apart like us ladies do. Shrugs

I have sucked one cock

I'd say that makes me curious. If I get the opportunity to suck more - and do so - I'ds say that would make me bisexual.

I'd say that makes me curious. If I get the opportunity to suck more - and do so - I'ds say that would make me bisexual.

So you have done things with a guy? You don't feel that makes you bi unless you do it again. Am I reading you right?

My wife and I use strap ons. It feels great and has nothing to do with dominance. Just be smart and start slow use lots of lube and gradually increase in size. I also recommend getting something to clean him out first. I use an anal douche I do it a few times with warm soapy water until it is clear.

My wife and I use strap ons. It feels great and has nothing to do with dominance. Just be smart and start slow use lots of lube and gradually increase in size. I also recommend getting something to clean him out first. I use an anal douche I do it a few times with warm soapy water until it is clear.

Thanx as always for the good advice W. We have never had any form of sex at this point. Actually we are still just "friends". I just want to understand him better. Oh, it has been discussed in great detail but nothing has been done to that end as of yet. We actually talked about a hypothetical us as a couple recently. A few interesting points came up and I realized that I wanted to understand this part of the scenario better.

Thanx as always for the good advice W. We have never had any form of sex at this point. Actually we are still just "friends". I just want to understand him better. Oh, it has been discussed in great detail but nothing has been done to that end as of yet. We actually talked about a hypothetical us as a couple recently. A few interesting points came up and I realized that I wanted to understand this part of the scenario better.

The best relationships start with open dialog. Oh and a healthy dose of sexual attraction.

The best relationships start with open dialog. Oh and a healthy dose of sexual attraction.

Sexual attraction we have. Communication is a bit garbled. lol No matter what happens I plan on being his friend and someone that understands, accepts and he can feel free to talk to about this part of himself.

Sexual attraction we have. Communication is a bit garbled. lol No matter what happens I plan on being his friend and someone that understands, accepts and he can feel free to talk to about this part of himself.

A friendship is a relationship. Sometimes it goes not further. In my case my wife of 19 years is my best friend and lover. She is the person I most want to be with and wake up every day excited to be by her side. I count the minutes till I see her next. And she is the only person that knows my desire to be fucked and suck cock. She accepts me as I am and supports me 100%. And we have incredible sex.

In the strictest definition of the word, I think that if you are just thinking about it or just experimenting a time or two to see if you like it, then it can be called "curious". However, once a man enjoys the experience of being sexual with another man, those who have intellectual honesty will overcome their homophobia and at least admit to themselves and to their male sex partners that they are bisexual.

Men who do not admit this are the ones who repeatedly get off on mm sex, but then quickly pull up their pants, run off, and go into denial that they enjoyed the act. What a fearful way to live your life! A lot of bi men are in this situation of being deeply conflicted about their needs and desires. Admitting that you are bi need not involve long conversations with the whole world. Just admit it to yourself and those you can trust, avoid the inner conflict created by denial, and show some much-deserved respect for all those who have trail-blazed the way for men's expression of sexuality.

Someone should tell him that. :rolleyes: Lets just say we have our issues and he is not very appreciative of my understanding. Like I said our communication is not the best.

Don't pick a fixer upper if he doesn't appreciate you now and it has been a while he may not ever appreciate you.

A friendship is a relationship. Sometimes it goes not further. In my case my wife of 19 years is my best friend and lover. She is the person I most want to be with and wake up every day excited to be by her side. I count the minutes till I see her next. And she is the only person that knows my desire to be fucked and suck cock. She accepts me as I am and supports me 100%. And we have incredible sex.
You and your wife are lucky. I have told you that a bazillion times before. lol If only I was brave enough to wish for that much luck. Sigh

In the strictest definition of the word, I think that if you are just thinking about it or just experimenting a time or two to see if you like it, then it can be called "curious". However, once a man enjoys the experience of being sexual with another man, those who have intellectual honesty will overcome their homophobia and at least admit to themselves and to their male sex partners that they are bisexual.

Men who do not admit this are the ones who repeatedly get off on mm sex, but then quickly pull up their pants, run off, and go into denial that they enjoyed the act. What a fearful way to live your life! A lot of bi men are in this situation of being deeply conflicted about their needs and desires. Admitting that you are bi need not involve long conversations with the whole world. Just admit it to yourself and those you can trust, avoid the inner conflict created by denial, and show some much-deserved respect for all those who have trail-blazed the way for men's expression of sexuality.

Thank you for your comment and perspective. As a woman I can only ask. I have not lived that experience. I really do want to understand it so I can give me best in this situation. Your help in that endeavor is greatly appreciated.:)

Don't pick a fixer upper if he doesn't appreciate you now and it has been a while he may not ever appreciate you.

Your right. I have found that walking away from him is not that easy. Nor him from me. I can not explain it but we are kinda addicted to each other. The communication, trust and appreciation issues are why we have not been more. It's not all bad or I would not be having this conversation though.
I think we both have been hurt a lot in love. We both have baggage and so we can either work to help each other become better or we will never be better. Separate or together. Some days we do it better than others. Neither of us is an easy person to care for. lol

I'd say I was bi-curious when I was thinking about it and even when I let a guy suck my cock for the first time. I'd say it confirmed my bisexuality when I let another guy suck my cock, I sucked his cock and fucked him in the ass and me liking it, confirming how I felt and me carrying on like that

I'd say I was bi-curious when I was thinking about it and even when I let a guy suck my cock for the first time. I'd say it confirmed my bisexuality when I let another guy suck my cock, I sucked his cock and fucked him in the ass and me liking it, confirming how I felt and me carrying on like that

So for you, it was the acceptance of your interest? Or was it the act of doing?

Back