New girl here

Welcome! I think I've seen some funny and articulate people around here, if I bump into one I'll send 'em your way. :)
 
Hi!

New to Lit, would love to meet articulate, funny people, men or women :rose:

Articulate? Um....... ah! What kind of ski instructor are you? I love cross country myself, and I'm pretty good skier. And I like to read. By the way, wonderful profile photo. Let's chat.
 
Articulate people are difficult to find, but I'm sure you'll do well here, after weeding out the grunts. Welcome!
 
Hot looking profile pic... ;)

And welcome to lit... I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for here!!

:D
 
Articulate? Um....... ah! What kind of ski instructor are you? I love cross country myself, and I'm pretty good skier. And I like to read. By the way, wonderful profile photo. Let's chat.

Alpine ski, thank you it 'S quite pretty indeed. Send me a pm :D
 
Welcome to Lit dear Lady. It is a wonderful place filled with many progressively thinking people. Some are friendly and horny, but hey we are all half way to being naked here most of the time.


Feel free to browse around. The best place to get acquainted in my opinion is at the playground. Pull up a chair and keyboard and have a blast. I am just a email or message away as well. Welcum again and have a great weekend.
 
Thank you! Mizz, no sugar in my tea, sorry haha I would very much prefer you anyways

Yes, skiing is great :D It's the reason winter exists haha
 
Greetings Tea Drinker ~ Interesting nom de guerre ~ I enjoy a cup of good loose leaf tea now and again; it always makes me want to paraphrase Obi Wan Kenobi: It is an elegant beverage, from a more civilised age.

When you ask for articulate, where does that lead? Witty, flirty banter ala the Golden Age of Hollywood Dames and Gents? Or, stories perhaps? I don't think you'll want for attention, if you only you'll guide us to the sort of attention you want!

Best ~

B.
 
Greetings

Hi Tea Drinker. I was already a subscriber to your excellent Tumblr blog. I confess to having collected quite a few and rate yours right at the top.

If you want circumlocution sans a lot of real content, I can banter, but there are also people on the boards who possess a bit of practical knowledge as well. :)

Enjoy your time here.
 
Back
Top