New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
well...not completely new...

But time to make a "formal" debut... I've been coming to lit for several years and found the BB area last November to my delight. I've been lurking and occasionally posting [smile] most frequently in relation to BDSM.

This is a wonderful community and I am grateful and thankful to all of the people brave enough and open enough to share their path. I have researched a lot...and this lifestyle is something that has been in my heart for a very long time.

I am entering into my first D/s relationship (I am his submissive) and am excited and nervous and happy above all else!

Thanks for the chance to share, “meet” and greet.

Impish

Hello...

I'm the inqisitive sort I guess I should start off with.. I've been visitin Lit now for teh past few years on and off since I turned 18... *gasp!* I fell like a child still... I've been reading stories and parusing the message boards, finding more and or things I can identify with and find if not necisarily erotic but enticeing.

I'm 21 now.. live in WI.. Grew up on the outskirts of Chicago. "Boystown" was well.. a revilation... I've roleplayed d/s bdsm online since I was 16. I identify myself as bisexual haveing had both boyfriends and girlfriends in the past though as of late I prefer the company of women to men. I've enjoyed abit of light play with my ex's and flings but my desire is to go much further. how far I don't know but I'm interested in learning and trying. I'm not the submissive type but do enjoy being topped on occasion by a strong willed individual.

I'm here to learn as much as I can and hopefully find someone to learn from and/or with.

DarkLadyOfDeath said:
Hello...

I'm the inqisitive sort I guess I should start off with.. I've been visitin Lit now for teh past few years on and off since I turned 18... *gasp!* I fell like a child still... I've been reading stories and parusing the message boards, finding more and or things I can identify with and find if not necisarily erotic but enticeing.

I'm 21 now.. live in WI.. Grew up on the outskirts of Chicago. "Boystown" was well.. a revilation... I've roleplayed d/s bdsm online since I was 16. I identify myself as bisexual haveing had both boyfriends and girlfriends in the past though as of late I prefer the company of women to men. I've enjoyed abit of light play with my ex's and flings but my desire is to go much further. how far I don't know but I'm interested in learning and trying. I'm not the submissive type but do enjoy being topped on occasion by a strong willed individual.

I'm here to learn as much as I can and hopefully find someone to learn from and/or with.

Welcome Dark lady...i have read quite a few of your posts on other boards and so i would love to be your guide to all the awesome things here....
wanna chat...hit the fireside lounge..need to read and learn all kinds of new things try the library thread...need some one to smack and pummel into willing submission...there is always me!! Enjoy your visit, Lady...look around and see the sights!!!!
PET:rose:

Re: well...not completely new...

Impish said:
But time to make a "formal" debut... I've been coming to lit for several years and found the BB area last November to my delight. I've been lurking and occasionally posting [smile] most frequently in relation to BDSM.

This is a wonderful community and I am grateful and thankful to all of the people brave enough and open enough to share their path. I have researched a lot...and this lifestyle is something that has been in my heart for a very long time.

I am entering into my first D/s relationship (I am his submissive) and am excited and nervous and happy above all else!

Thanks for the chance to share, “meet” and greet.

Impish

A pleasure sub sis...enjoy your visit...and look around ...this arena has tons of nice people and plenty of info...

new face, sexy mind, cyber virgin

Hi, Im new to Literotica, but wow what a great site. Im working myself up to post some fantasy stories. They will be mostly about me, a straight guy being made to serve either cruel women or groups of women and forced feminisation and homosexuality. I do not have a great experience of the BDSM scene, but i am submissive and love leather, rubber, PVC, stilletos, plugs and whips, cream pie humiliation and cuckolding. If i can think of any others i will keep you posted.
To cocksucker katie and tied and teased, keep up the story telling.
I would like to hear from all types on the subject of BDSM and when i post hopefully some encouraging criticism.:devil:

Hello,

Just stopping by to welcome Master Bertch, DarkLadyofDeath, and ally_boy to our Community. I'm glad you've found us! I'd like to point you to a wonderful resource you may or may not have noticed....the BDSM Library. It is located on the main BDSM forum, and is filled with threads divided into categories on every sort of topic pertaining to this lifestyle. If you are new to BDSM, I'd suggest checking out www.castlerealm.com or www.steel-door.com/Chamber.html as well.

Once again, welcome to our Community, and I look forward to getting to know all of you through your posts.

~anelize, BDSM Librarian

Hello to those that are new
This is a great place
it is like the real world
you get out of it what you put into it

I am quite new, which I'm sure you could tell by how many posts I have on here.......haha.

I am up late waiting on my son to come back from camp and I can't seem to concentrate, so when I am refreshed I will post a proper introduction of myself.

:cool:

New face, och aye the noo

Hi group, well I'm so new to this discussion board thing that im just out of the wrapper (lol).
I'm an honest (honest) male from central Scotland, however I have travelled quite widely, including the US, and no, not Florida.
Get in touch people and I'll tell you more.
I think this site is so cool, I just love reading peoples fantisies, having a number of my own, its possibly the voyuer in me, or maybe they just make me horny.
Anyway, Im single:( middle aged with a big:heart: .
I have posted a couple of stories and I'm waiting for them to be approved. I am also going to write more. I am getting a lot of encouragement from others work, I dont plagarise, and my stories although carrying a BDSM theme will also hopefully explore other kinks such as, fetish clothing, interracial, gangbangs, non consent, 'loving' wives etc.
If you come across stories, give them a vote please and feedback would be good.
I'm submissive but can switch depending on circumstances.
Bye for now
ally_boy

Welcome

to all who have posted since the last time I greeted folks.

We may sting a bit, but in the long run this forum is a good place to be.

hello again

it has been several months since i have frequented this forum... i just wanted to say i am thrilled to have found a place where i am comfortable .... i just think it is cool to know that there are other ppl like me.. and would like to extend a nice southern welcome to all those new , new ppl

:heart: :kiss: :heart: :kiss:

Dutchess

Hello everyone... I am new to the site, and though I have not engaged in any real life bdsm activity, I have been interested since.... lol... well since before I really new what sex was, I guess. I would classify myself as submissive,but only when it comes to sex... in real life, I refuse to let anyone have control over me. I have read some of the other posts, and alot of the terms you guys use are greek to me. :confused: I have alot of questions, so anyone w/ advice for a newby is welcome. I love to talk, and I am usually very nice, though I can scratch occasionally :devil: I love to read, and have submitted a story to the site. I also love silly arguments, playing in thunderstorms, and animals. Thanks for listening...

Niteshade

niteshade said:
Hello everyone... I am new to the site, and though I have not engaged in any real life bdsm activity, I have been interested since.... lol... well since before I really new what sex was, I guess. I would classify myself as submissive,but only when it comes to sex... in real life, I refuse to let anyone have control over me. I have read some of the other posts, and alot of the terms you guys use are greek to me. :confused: I have alot of questions, so anyone w/ advice for a newby is welcome. I love to talk, and I am usually very nice, though I can scratch occasionally :devil: I love to read, and have submitted a story to the site. I also love silly arguments, playing in thunderstorms, and animals. Thanks for listening...

Niteshade

Hello Niteshade, welcome to our Community! Have I got some links for YOU! *grin* I'm your local neighborhood librarian, and part-time meeter and greeter LOL. Wellll, for starters, why don't you check out www.castlerealm.com first. It's a great website for people who are new to BDSM. If you are a little confused on some of our terminology and lifestyle issues there are some great essays and and a dictionary over at www.steel-door.com/Chamber.html. And last, but NOT least, we have a wonderful BDSM Library of our very own. Check it out!

Join in on some threads, and let people get to know you through your posts.

Have a great journey....

~anelize

Last edited:
Anelize, ty for the tips... i did find my way to the castle site right after my first post... it has already cleared some things up... but one question for you; What is the signifigance of "Dom/me" I get the Dom part... what is the me for?

Thanks,
Niteshade

niteshade said:
Anelize, ty for the tips... i did find my way to the castle site right after my first post... it has already cleared some things up... but one question for you; What is the signifigance of "Dom/me" I get the Dom part... what is the me for?

Thanks,
Niteshade

welcome Nightshade...
The "me" is for the female derivitive of DOM....(dominatrix etc, etc...)

niteshade said:
ooooohhhhhh i see. ty :)

YW any other questions feel free to drop me a line...there are tons of cool, knowledgable people here and some that are not. I always like to help the new folk where ever i can....Investigate, have fun and always ask questions...be well!!

New Faces....Drop By If You'd Like....

I've seen a lot of new faces around the board the last several days, and I thought I'd give this thread a bump in the hopes that some of them might want to drop by ...

~anelize

hi everyone, im new to the site, im an 18 year old female. Though i haven't experienced any r/l bdsm i've been reading and or chatting about bdsm since i was 16.

Just wanted to say hello

brief intro

hi, everyone

after a long hiatus away from bdsm being part of my life, I realized that it was the missing piece and I am now re-exploring everything! I almost feel like a total newbie again and it's exciting.

I've been lurking for a bit and am looking forward to getting to know people and re-learning all I can.

shay

brief intro

Hi!

I've been on this forum for a while, but I haven't written for a long time. I just thought I would say hi! My dad has had dementia for about seven months, so I've been too busy to write.

My husband and I have explored bondage a little bit so far, and we hope to explore more in the future!!

Hopefully, I'll have some time to post again soon!

blindfoldgirl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back