For women only

Dallas, Texas here. Married and no longer bi-curious--now I know how much I love a woman's soft, sweet body. I had a GF for a while, also married, but it got too serious for us both so we ended it. Now I'd like to find an occasional playmate. PM me.

No men. I have one already.

New here...48 yr separated female in Calif

I am SO bi curious! I have always had an attraction to women, I've even been with a few! Id love to chat w/ another woman, I love some taboo talk, this list is long!!

Seems like a good place to start...

Anyone here from Florida? We are in the central Florida area...

A friend of mine turned me on to this site, so with His permission here I am. We are searching for a female friend, someone to keep me company while my significant other is out of town for work. We are not married, yet, but we are in a very serious relationship so NO men, as I already have the only one I want :heart: .

What we would like to find is a woman who can keep me company while he is away, maybe hang out, become friends possibly more. She would also have to be willing to include Him if/when the friendship develops to that point :devil: .

He is 6' 4" average, I am 5' 3" petite

If you are interested feel free to PM me here

:rose::kiss::rose::kiss:

42 year old female california. Even if your not from my area, I would still love to chat ;)

Looking to chat, no real life.

I'm looking to chat on yahoo messenger with open minds and that like to explore. I'm a married 40 year old mom who has to limit her bi side to online conversations and exploring.

Yahoo Chat?

Good Evening Ladies!
California here, and interested in meeting new friends. Message me to chat via Yahoo...

Hi,

I'm Scotland... looking for bi ladies to chat with on Yahoo or Google (although I haven't quite got the hang of Google yet lol). Both usernames are the same on here.... citcatlass....
Cat :cattail:

Hi,

I'm Scotland... looking for bi ladies to chat with on Yahoo or Google (although I haven't quite got the hang of Google yet lol). Both usernames are the same on here.... citcatlass....
Cat :cattail:

IN Scotland - damn! Too early in morning. Oh! and I won't be online till this evening...

I will be on yahoo if any ladies wanna chat. ;)
Yeah, hi Mister.

Talked to this guy online before I realized it's not a chick.

Hey, "Tracy" if you want to talk to me one on one, then I'll believe you. Until then, you're just a queer trying to snag another guy.

Don't fall for this guy.

Last edited:
nice pic miss 38dd
ReallY?

You got some nice pics? Nothing showing on here. All I got was some hot chat until I asked for a phone number

My interactions exposed what appears to be a man posing as a woman who loves other women, dogs, and ad nauseum stuff.

Take it however you want. My two cents.

If you really are a chick, then you know how to get back in touch with me.

42 year old female california. Even if your not from my area, I would still love to chat ;)
Where in California I live by Sacramento by age might be a problem im only 21 almost 22
Good Evening Ladies!
California here, and interested in meeting new friends. Message me to chat via Yahoo...
I live in Cali too:}

I am a well basically 22 year old since my birthday is saturday BBW lesbian whoses a virgin and I live near Sacramento California. I would love to chat with any girls but would love to get to know people by me:]

Back