The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I drank my body weight in sweet tea when I moved down here. I've gotten away from it lately though.

I did too when I first moved south! I think it's more of a summer thing, even if where you're living isn't necessarily cold. Just doesn't feel right somehow.

palemoon2035 said:
If only I were hungry. This all sounds delicious.

I'm not hungry at all, either. But then I'd probably still want a tomato sandwich after eating anything. Total last meal territory for me.

I did too when I first moved south! I think it's more of a summer thing, even if where you're living isn't necessarily cold. Just doesn't feel right somehow.

I'm not hungry at all, either. But then I'd probably still want a tomato sandwich after eating anything. Total last meal territory for me.

You could be right, yeah. I do still get it when I go out places, if I know it's not like shitty McDonald's-type sweet tea. Something that they actually brew there.

It is the one thing I miss about not going to Chik-Fil-A anymore... they do have some damn good sweet tea.

Like your bladder after all that tea?

*chokes on cocoa giggling* Ah, that was a good laugh.

LT: I should be reading, such a procrastinator.

You'll notice he has yet to comment on that.

Probably drank too much tea.

He's in the bathroom.
And if he comments now, I'm accusing him of potty browsing.
It was on the last page, which I didn't go back to, so I didn't see it, smarty pants. :p

...also, I feel like you maybe don't understand how a tea-induced bathroom trip works for men if you think I'm browsing the forums then.

...also, I feel like you maybe don't understand how a tea-induced bathroom trip works for men if you think I'm browsing the forums then.

You dont have a free hand when you pee?
What the hell do you have in your pants?
A naughty sugar crazed toddler that wont hold still?

You dont have a free hand when you pee?
What the hell do you have in your pants?
A naughty sugar crazed toddler that wont hold still?

My phone doesn't really do well with one-handed browsing. I'd end up dropping it more than anything. And that's not generally where I want to drop my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back