The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished working out... Think I'm gonna enjoy myself before I hit the shower....

just got home from some running, i am sweaty and tired and hard and jerking to some pics and vids. haven't cum in a while so this should be good, cant wait

Still rubbing my clitty, god I 'm so fucking horny, and I wish I had a beautiful cock to wrap my lips around...mmmmmmmmm

Wow! Got dressed up last night and gave my dildo a fantastic blowjob, then gave myself two mind-blowing orgasms. I fell asleep wearing my sexy lingerie and shoes, woke up horny, and imagined my lover sliding between me and giving me wonderful oral sex, fired another one off, got up, and had to share it with everyone!

:)

Good morning!

Wow! Got dressed up last night and gave my dildo a fantastic blowjob, then gave myself two mind-blowing orgasms. I fell asleep wearing my sexy lingerie and shoes, woke up horny, and imagined my lover sliding between me and giving me wonderful oral sex, fired another one off, got up, and had to share it with everyone!

:)

Good morning!

Glad you has such a fun night and morning!

Is it uncomfortable to wake up in heels? ;)

For Stacy

Not currently masturbating...but thanks to Stacy, starting to think about it

Attachments

• Photo 2.jpg
    Photo 2.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 169
Missing someone special. He's got me soooo horny, and I want to make myself cum, but he didn't tell me if I should take care of myself or agonizingly wait for his sweet release...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back