Ass licking is divine!

My wife and I had not discussed this idea until I had mentioned I had done and received it from a select number of partners over the years.

I have strayed "south" on occasion but her telling me not to stayed my tongue until one fateful evening.

She was getting a massage from me and I could see her hand go to her vulva the pleasure herself, so I started kissing her neck, back, the little patch of fur on her lower back and then along her crack.

Soon my tongue was there and she was coming.

Since then it has been an irregular part of our sexual habits and she has trouble asking me directly, so I'll phrase it as "Do you want a massage with extras?"

My wife and I had not discussed this idea until I had mentioned I had done and received it from a select number of partners over the years.

I have strayed "south" on occasion but her telling me not to stayed my tongue until one fateful evening.

She was getting a massage from me and I could see her hand go to her vulva the pleasure herself, so I started kissing her neck, back, the little patch of fur on her lower back and then along her crack.

Soon my tongue was there and she was coming.

Since then it has been an irregular part of our sexual habits and she has trouble asking me directly, so I'll phrase it as "Do you want a massage with extras?"

Glad to hear that your wife now enjoys "extras". ;)

Ass to Mouth

In a similar vein, my husband took me up the ass a few days ago. While he was in me, I humped my hand so hard that I was delirious. After I came three times, I rolled over and got on my knees. He went to wipe off his cock but I was so beside myself that I waved him off and took him in my mouth. I could taste his precum and my ass and it all mixed with a huge ejaculation.
I had always insisted he clean his cock before putting it in my mouth. I couldn't wait this time and I had an amazing revelation. I love the taste of ass. I wake him every morning now by licking his asshole and then stabbing it with my tongue. It is amazing what we do when in the moment.

In a similar vein, my husband took me up the ass a few days ago. While he was in me, I humped my hand so hard that I was delirious. After I came three times, I rolled over and got on my knees. He went to wipe off his cock but I was so beside myself that I waved him off and took him in my mouth. I could taste his precum and my ass and it all mixed with a huge ejaculation.
I had always insisted he clean his cock before putting it in my mouth. I couldn't wait this time and I had an amazing revelation. I love the taste of ass. I wake him every morning now by licking his asshole and then stabbing it with my tongue. It is amazing what we do when in the moment.

Super hot story! I love the taste of ass also, and find 'ass to mouth' a huge turn on. I've done it a few times with fingers and toys. Haven't tried it on cock (i.e. in an mmf threesome), but it's definitely a fantasy of mine.

Hubby only recently started rimming me, and I him. OMG what we had been missing !

Glad to read that you and yours have discovered the thrill of rimming.
I see that you also get wet watching 2 guys...maybe hubby will surprise you someday. ;)

Another wonderfully openminded couple heard from! Yes, There is more to ass licking than the tilte implies. One act that my ex-wife and I would do was for me to fuck her ass while on her knees. After cumming in her butt I'd lay back and she'd sit on my face and I'd tongue her hole eating up my cum as it dripped out her butt. As I cleaned up her rosebud she would suck me cleaning up the left over cum and ass juice on my cock.

When we had our friends join us it would end up with us men sucking each others dicks and eating ass after butt fucking one another. The ladies always got off watching us.

:kiss::rose:

Attachments

• tumblr_mv8xmayz9C1rjnv0yo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_mv8xmayz9C1rjnv0yo1_500.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 284
  • tumblr_mxeyzg3m0X1r2gsyho1_500.jpg
    tumblr_mxeyzg3m0X1r2gsyho1_500.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 217
  • tumblr_mxz05682uf1rwevcgo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_mxz05682uf1rwevcgo1_500.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 217
  • tumblr_mxm0jbdRBx1sn5f1uo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_mxm0jbdRBx1sn5f1uo1_1280.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 232
Surprised

I was pleased and surprised when I found out how much my wife got turned on by it. Sorry to say we waited 30 years but we are trying to make up for lost time.

I was pleased and surprised when I found out how much my wife got turned on by it. Sorry to say we waited 30 years but we are trying to make up for lost time.

It's encouraging to hear of converts. As the saying goes..."It's never to late..."

I love rimming and being rimmed :p

Would you like to take turns with me?

An activity that I enjoy is when butt fucking someone pull out before cumming and shoot my load on their asshole...then have them sit on my face so I can lick their ass clean as they suck my cock dry.

It's encouraging to hear of converts. As the saying goes..."It's never to late..."

Would you like to take turns with me?

An activity that I enjoy is when butt fucking someone pull out before cumming and shoot my load on their asshole...then have them sit on my face so I can lick their ass clean as they suck my cock dry.

Have you fuck my ass than hubby and whil he's in my cum filled ass you lick my asshole and his shaft an h pulls out and shoots all over my ass fo yo to lick me clean

Tongue fuck

I love to worship a man's ass and lick my tongue up, down, and into his hole before I worship his balls and cock. The submissive bliss this act sends over me is exhilarating.

Wow! Great knowing there are guys and girls who share my kink. It is so hot!!

I love to play around the hole, blow on it and then start getting more and more aggressive with my tongue fucking.

I came once from nothing but being rimmed. It was mind blowing.

Wow! Great knowing there are guys and girls who share my kink. It is so hot!!

I love to play around the hole, blow on it and then start getting more and more aggressive with my tongue fucking.

I came once from nothing but being rimmed. It was mind blowing.

I love it hen I am on the bed or couch on my hands nd knees nd m hubby o gf is on the floor behind me spreading m big round ass cheeks nd plays with my tight pink balloon knot, kissing, licking fingering tongue fucking me deep smacking my ass

I love it hen I am on the bed or couch on my hands nd knees nd m hubby o gf is on the floor behind me spreading m big round ass cheeks nd plays with my tight pink balloon knot, kissing, licking fingering tongue fucking me deep smacking my ass

You're such a tease. If only we lived closer I could....:devil:

Back