What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps report her spamming to a moderator instead. What she has you doing is acting like someone you are not. If you considered only your own actions, independent of the provocation, would you be proud of what you do? Is it the statement you wanted to make about yourself?

I participated with a couple posts last night too, and this morning I was really rather ashamed about it. I don't think it necessarily made a victim of her, but it made something of me that I don't like. :(

Do what you want...

you obviously will...and it obviously doesn't matter that it's excessive or mean...

*takes a breath and backs outta the thread cuz really...what's the point?*

I admire the WolfGirl. Holy crap does she have a lot of power. She grabbed the lounge by the balls and no one wants her to let go.

Because it's phonetic.
I had a room-mate who could spell extinguisher, but not dinosaur
Hmmm Interesting. I like that. Makes sense too.
Fine then I will.

I have spent years...being ganged up on...being told what to do, how to do it, when to do it and where.

I don't see why putting someone on ignore if they are pissing you off or ruining your fun time here is so fucking hard.

Going after her and after her...is just...

*head shake*

Like I said, I am done.

I guess I just expected better...

-nods-

I get all that. I wasn't ganging up, intentionally but that is the way it turned out.

But, as I saw it, and still see it. She opened a lounge thread after pissing everyone off. I posted in it. And posted very retarded shit in it too. i could say I was trying to follow the theme. At first I was.

Minecraft dragon.

It was a comparison in writing styles. Like the snob writers are the hmm.. WOW game it self and her writing is more like minecraft(lite from my phone).

She wasnt pissing me off in the least... children dont piss me off. But i will stoop to horrible levels when childish behavior only listens to childish acts.

Sometimes, not often, I step off the pedestal people put me on and act like an asshole. I dont think this was one of those times but close.

Thank you for your honesty love.

I admire the WolfGirl. Holy crap does she have a lot of power. She grabbed the lounge by the balls and no one wants her to let go.

-giggles far too softly-

It has nothing to do with her at all.

its the community mentality and social structure.

If it were not her it would be LI or someone else that grates on the majority's nerves.

It's fascinating.

at the risk of being turned on by the rest of the lounge

I think.............for the most part we should back off just hounding Wolfgirl, Shes new to Lit, she's new to writing in general, and your right she doesnt understand the hierarchy of Lit and how our friendships and relationships have developed, Shes just trying to reach out to people she's never met, probably in the only way she knows how and yea she striking nerves, we've all beaten on each other or had our pissy fits and the forums continue on,

i think we just need to give her a chance to find herself here on lit and maybe help her to develope her skills and change her ways for the better.......

I think.............for the most part we should back off just hounding Wolfgirl, Shes new to Lit, she's new to writing in general, and your right she doesnt understand the hierarchy of Lit and how our friendships and relationships have developed, Shes just trying to reach out to people she's never met, probably in the only way she knows how and yea she striking nerves, we've all beaten on each other or had our pissy fits and the forums continue on,

i think we just need to give her a chance to find herself here on lit and maybe help her to develope her skills and change her ways for the better.......

You go to a new forum.

There are threads in the forum that are clearly labeled as the place where you go to find people to write with.

There are other forums you create threads in that you are told, by people that have many posts and have been around for a long time, clearly, are not there for those types of threads. They then direct you back to the afore mentioned threads, threads that you've already used, so you can use them for what they're designed.

Do you go back into that same forum and do the same thing you were initially redirected away from? I can't imagine that you would.

You go to a new forum.

There are threads in the forum that are clearly labeled as the place where you go to find people to write with.

There are other forums you create threads in that you are told, by people that have many posts and have been around for a long time, clearly, are not there for those types of threads. They then direct you back to the afore mentioned threads, threads that you've already used, so you can use them for what they're designed.

Do you go back into that same forum and do the same thing you were initially redirected away from? I can't imagine that you would.

ADHD? LOL

*hands scutt coffee*

OK, im heading to bed, need to be up in 5-6 hours to start plowin snow x.x ugh blizzard 2012 here we go

Okay.

Is there a minimum?

And a maximum?
a what and what?

well wolfbutt... go help her out.. errant pups do need help and if you feel shes a worthy pup... go act like an elder.
dammit, its these threeways I can never get in on
yes well.. we can work round the plumbing restrictions. -nods nods-

Stand in's, exchanges.

-waggles eyebrows-

>_< Damn it! I am too late for the Testicle joke line.. "That's no moon."

ah well..I am watching Charlie Brown stuff.. am I th only person to see how depressed Charlie Brown is 85% of the time? you know he will grow up needing therapy.

>_< Damn it! I am too late for the Testicle joke line.. "That's no moon."

ah well..I am watching Charlie Brown stuff.. am I th only person to see how depressed Charlie Brown is 85% of the time? you know he will grow up needing therapy.

Especially after the Great Pumpkin ate all his friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back