Mischief Makers - Reborn

Oh that's wonderful.... That you talked to her. We were all so worried when she disappeared. Hopefully all is well with her.

And you... How have you been?
 
"it is not my place to share too much about others without their permission but I know she's been through some tough times but she still soldiers on." he smiles. "she plans to try to find her writing voice once again."

He shrugs at the question. "I've been ok, busy with work. a full time job is tough." he laughs, "40 more years of this?" he teases, "My luck by then people will live till 120 and I'll have till work till I'm 100. Don't get me wrong I love my job, it can just be tiring at times."
 
Well give her my regards if by chance you speak with her again, and let her know we've been sending hugs her way...

And Glad.... Some of us have been working full time for many moons. You're just a young'n... :cattail:
 
I'm actually not as young as you might expect I just waited longer to get my first full time job
 
Ah yes... Elves are practically ageless...

*tried to keep a straight face and fails*
 
Oops sorry... Got sucked into reading three chapters in one of the books from The Ranger's Apprentice series. And of course they had to be looooong ones.
 
-Bounding over the back of the couch only to flop down beside Angel and pulling her into a snuggle-

Hey lil sis...how're you doing?

-Snuffling Angel picking up the scent of his elven pal-

Speak of the devil...
 
*curling into Wolfias' side*

I'm okay. Keep getting some unexpected phone calls which are nice but distracting at the same time.

*smiling at Glad*

Yes, I like the series. We have one more chapter to go and I had to promise not to read ahead. Dabnabit!!!
 
lol who will know if you do? haha

he joins the cuddle pile sandwiching angel. "I've missed you guys."
 
*sighs dramatically*

I would.... plus can't lie worth a damn...

*grinning as Glad joins in*

We call this a puppy pack at home...

Missed you guys too :cattail:
 
*kisses them both on the cheek*

Heading to bed soon. Sweet dreams when you finally heed the call of the pillows.
 
"Right, I'm the devil?" he teases

''More likely my wickedly handsome elven brother from another mother.'' ;)

*curling into Wolfias' side*

-Hugs lil sis Angel with a big toothy grin-

night angel, sleep well

''Goodnight Angel, sweetest of dreams.''

-Pulling his ole elven friend into the cuddle after Angel's departure-

''Missed you Glad, you're a sight for sore eyes my friend.''
 
*walks in doing her best to dodge the little black rain cloud that was trying to settle over her head. Throwing some logs into the fireplace, she gets a fire going and plops onto the couch before it and pulls out her notepad*
 
*enters and heads immediately to the fireplace to start a fire to counteract the effects of shoveling*

Gotta love blizzards in areas known to panic over flurries... :rolleyes:
 
At last check, it was still snowing here. I'm just glad I don't have to go to work tomorrow.
 
Still snowing here too, although it slowed down enough for me to clear my driveway AGAIN. Gotta be at 18 inches so far, and could be anywhere from 5-12 more inches to come tonight.

Any more and I'm gonna have to wear a flag or something in case I get lost in a snow drift.... :rolleyes:
 
I did, but I'm not sure I'm going to survive the next round of shoveling. My wrists are more sore than... well let's just say they're so sore I'm not sure I can lift my coffee cup this morning... :(

At least last night's snow isn't on par with what I had to move yesterday, but there's still way more than an hour of shoveling. Dabnabit!!!

Here's hoping everyone is still warm, safe and relatively pain-free... ;)
 
If you can't lift the cup, just use a straw. *chuckle*

Relatively is definitely the keyword there...*rubs aching lower back*

Hope your shoveling goes smoothly, Mz. Angel.
 
4 hours and 45 minutes today and the darn sidewalks still need to be done. Damn snowplow picked my driveway to dump his load in front of... So very unfair!!!!

Soaking in a hot bath and don't plan on moving until the water is cold... And even then I may not be able to move. :rolleyes:
 
Back
Top