Gay rape fantasy?

diaperedtiffany

Really Experienced
I’m a straight heterosexual male.(sissy on the side) However, since I was about 18-19, I have had a fantasy of being tied-up, gagged, and raped by another man. I was curious if there are any in the gay community that have ever encountered this.

Female by male rape fantasies are common, but what about male-male? I blame it on Pulp Fiction for putting this idea in my head. :D

I have way too many of those fantasies in my dirty little mind. Love playing those out online and in real life with a few of my partners. I’ve met quite a few gay and straight men who enjoy that fantasy as it is simply forced submission. It’s pretty powerful imagining a man controlling you completely.

I’m a straight heterosexual male.(sissy on the side) However, since I was about 18-19, I have had a fantasy of being tied-up, gagged, and raped by another man. I was curious if there are any in the gay community that have ever encountered this.

Female by male rape fantasies are common, but what about male-male? I blame it on Pulp Fiction for putting this idea in my head. :D

Me too

Yes, I’ve fantasized about being forced, except I’ve fantasized about being forced by two men who broke into our hotel room while on our vacation and tied up my girlfriend Lynn. Then she has to watch them make me suck cock and then watch as they fucked my mouth and ass. She made one request...let her have one hand free so she could touch herself as she watched it all...soon...they untied her and she stripped and masturbated as they had me on all fours giving head and getting fucked.

I have fantasized this many times, and to a limited extent have RPed in real life. Very hot. Very fulfilling to be forced into submission.

Absolute favorite R fantasy, which I might have done once maybe twice with a partner “giggle” is I get out of the gym at night and walk to my car which is parked behind the gym, in the dark. Dressed only in running shoes,socks, shorts,briefs, and a tank top, I open the car door and feel someone grab me from behind and throw me into the backseat of my own car. I can’t see well but the stranger wastes no time zip tying my wrists behind my back and pulling off my shoes and smelly socks. He stuffs them into my mouth to silence my cries and tells me that he just needs a fresh car. If I’m a “good little bitch” he will only take the car and not hurt me. He has me face down ass up, so I have to turn my head to see him. He smiles strangely at me and then rolls down my shorts and underwear stopping just under my ass cheeks. “Fuck,kid! Change of plans. Let’s get us a little privacy before I let you go.” Leaving me like that, he starts driving us out of the parking lot and I feel the cold night air hit my sweaty ass, making my hole pucker. To my surprise, he pulls into the underground parking of my apartment building. I guess he checked my license when he pulled my wallet out of my shorts. “No one’s going to disturb us here,” he says as he climbs into the backseat with me. As I keep whimpering for help,he proceeds to eat my ass getting me ready for what for he really wants to do to me, as I keep feeling his massive hardon bouncing against my bare feet. Eventually he shoves his rock hard cock up my ass and starts to fuck me. My muffled screams of pain fill the car as I feel my ass being torn in half and imagining his cock head pushing those socks out of my mouth from the inside. This goes on for awhile. When he cums in one position he moves me in a different way and then fucks me till he cums again, and then he switches again. Eventually, he gets me naked except for the tank top with my head facing the car’s back window, and my ass facing him. Clamping his beefy hand over my socked filled mouth, he jackhammers my ruined ass. I can’t believe that none of my neighbors have heard my cries,and that no one has come to save me. I feel that hot flush of cum in my ass and he finally pulls out of me. He picks up my balled up briefs from the floor and stuffs them into my sore,stretched out,sticky asshole. “You don’t want to mess up your seats, right? Okay baby, a deals a deal.” He easily pulls me out of the backseat and throws me over his shoulder like the limp dirty cum rag he’s turned me into and carefully carries me upstairs to my apartment. He pulls my keys out of his pants, unlocks the door, and carefully places me in my own bed. He leaves me there to pass out,and I know I’ll never be the same again.
Whew, see, I said I have a lot of these in my dirty little mind. 😊

Yes, I’ve fantasized about being forced, except I’ve fantasized about being forced by two men who broke into our hotel room while on our vacation and tied up my girlfriend Lynn. Then she has to watch them make me suck cock and then watch as they fucked my mouth and ass. She made one request...let her have one hand free so she could touch herself as she watched it all...soon...they untied her and she stripped and masturbated as they had me on all fours giving head and getting fucked.

That's a scenario I have stroked to several times.

Bump. I’m curious if someone here has seen this before. A mostly heterosexual male that has a gay rape fantasy? Much time has passed since I first posted this and the desire to be bound and fucked is as strong as ever.

I wouldn't define myself as "mostly heterosexual" but I have had this fantasy a LOT and RPed it with some guys.

It's a good time. Heartily recommend.

My only regret is I've never found a guy who really was super into it, you know? Like it's always been this thing that is obvious FOR me and that's not what I want. But you can't have everything.

Bump. I’m curious if someone here has seen this before. A mostly heterosexual male that has a gay rape fantasy? Much time has passed since I first posted this and the desire to be bound and fucked is as strong as ever.

Hi Tiffany, I do not think your fantasy is unusual. I noticed that in the time between your questions, you seem to have come to understand yourself better...which is always a good thing, IMO. You've come from a 'Straight Male" to a "Mostly Straight Male". That sounds sort of like a bisexual guy to me, which in my book seems to be the best possible sexuality. I assure you that many men share in the submissive nature which is at the foundation of your rape fantasies. Just wanted to say, you're not weird...and hope your future discoveries will continue to confirm that for you ~ :rose:

Hi Tiffany, I do not think your fantasy is unusual. I noticed that in the time between your questions, you seem to have come to understand yourself better...which is always a good thing, IMO. You've come from a 'Straight Male" to a "Mostly Straight Male". That sounds sort of like a bisexual guy to me, which in my book seems to be the best possible sexuality. I assure you that many men share in the submissive nature which is at the foundation of your rape fantasies. Just wanted to say, you're not weird...and hope your future discoveries will continue to confirm that for you ~ :rose:

Thank you for the words of encouragement! And you are correct. I am getting better on understanding myself. I had the hardest time accepting my cross dressing side for quite sometime, but that was ages ago it seems.

I like a story on lite the is called something like punk gets punked at punk concert. I love the part of the story where the aggressor on the punk iheld against a fence in the open where everyone can see what happening to him but it's just a idea of my.

Thank you for the words of encouragement! And you are correct. I am getting better on understanding myself. I had the hardest time accepting my cross dressing side for quite sometime, but that was ages ago it seems.

I'm glad to see that you are noticing that growing awareness of yourself, and your sexuality. It's quite an interesting journey we're all on...and it seems it's also a shifting thing we're trying to understand...which makes it a little more slippery in getting it figured just right!

I don't doubt that there are some that truly have a true rape fantasy/desire. Probably more often, it is the desire for a dominant man who will use the necessary pressure to get us to the point of willing surrender...him knowing, such surrender is exactly what we want to do!

For some, it is just an erotic surrender of the normal expectations of being a "man". To feel safe enough to let the 'submissive side' out and be "used" by a "real man", etc.

The fact that you are a more feminine male/CD correlates perfectly with the need to "be taken" as a man would "take" a woman. Again, not so harsh as rape...but with passion that will not be easily turned away, etc.

True rape is harsh and without concern for the one being raped. I've never had a fantasy about that myself. But the power exchange games, those can be very arousing!

my fantasy of our gang rape

I have this fantasy too, but it's both my wife and I being gang raped by some thugs. They fuck her and force me to suck them and lick up their cum all night , then fuck my ass and make my wife lick up their cum from my dirty asshole. SO NASTY!

Some of my fantasies have involved being gently forced, such as a confrontation where I end up on my knees, begging my antagonist not to do some thing, and adding "I'm begging you. I'll do anything...."

Another fun theme is that I'm too drunk/stoned to fend off some big dude who wants me to bottom for him, preferably with an audience (I also like shame).

I've seen a lot of stories with a "raped by the burglar" theme.

I had this fantasy of being in college and had met this very cute innocent girl who was still a virgin. Now that she was in college she was ready to change her status but she was very selective and wary of guy's motives. However, she seemed to be totally in to me and on our third date she was sitting next to me in my car as we were returning to college from a concert she really wanted to see. It was late on a bitterly cold winter night as we drove along the mostly deserted interstate.

Suddenly the car starts making weird noises and then the engine conks out. We pull off on the shoulder and try to figure out what we should do. We're in a mountainous stretch and there was no cell service. With the engine out it started getting cold in a hurry. We sat in the car with the flashers going hoping a trooper would come along. Suddenly our world becomes bathed in bright light. A trucker had stopped to offer some help. There was nothing we could do about the car at that hour and we gratefully accepted a ride to our exit 70 miles up the road.

The warmth of the truck was a comforting contrast from 10 minutes before when we were huddling together for warmth. We had a pleasant conversation and my girl sat between us asking about his kids whose pictures were tapped to the dashboard. We felt very lucky for having this guy come along.

After about 20 minutes or so he pulled into a rest stop asking if anyone else needed to pee. We all got out but he stayed behind "to check his truck". When we returned he was already in his seat. Something seemed odd. I immediately noticed that the rest stop was totally deserted except for us. For some reason, he wasn't proceeding and his seatbelt was unfastened. "Everything ok?" I asked. He replied "yeah, everything is fine but I was just wondering about something maybe you might know." I responded "sure, what?". I was wondering if your girl here is good at sucking cock?" Before I could respond he pulled his coat open revealing a massive erect dick. The girl freaks out and becomes hysterical. She's starts sobbing and begging him to just let us out. He reaches over, back hands her and starts pulling her toward his dick." I point out that she's somebody's daughter and this will damage her forever. He responded "if she doesn't suck it, who will?"

Moment of truth time - I could save her from a traumatic sexual assault at the expense of my dignity and pride. Moreover, I'd probably lose the girl once she saw me sucking cock - the imagine would probably be with her forever. "I'll do it if you let her go." She's astonished by my offer and I look her in the eye and say "it's okay". He said he was okay with me taking her place but she had to stay and watch her cock sucking boyfriend in action. She climbs over me as we switch seats and I don't hesitate to do what I have to do. No sense being shy about it - the worse I do the longer it will take. She rubs my low back and she quietly sobs. I tried to pull away when it seemed like he was about to finish but he held my head firmly as he released in a big messy conclusion. He released his gripe and let me sit upright, cum all over my face which was now dripping down onto my shirt. I was fighting back tears as she looked at me with a look of piety. We bolted from the truck and ran. He was quickly moving out

I had this fantasy of being in college and had met this very cute innocent girl who was still a virgin. Now that she was in college she was ready to change her status but she was very selective and wary of guy's motives. However, she seemed to be totally in to me and on our third date she was sitting next to me in my car as we were returning to college from a concert she really wanted to see. It was late on a bitterly cold winter night as we drove along the mostly deserted interstate.

Suddenly the car starts making weird noises and then the engine conks out. We pull off on the shoulder and try to figure out what we should do. We're in a mountainous stretch and there was no cell service. With the engine out it started getting cold in a hurry. We sat in the car with the flashers going hoping a trooper would come along. Suddenly our world becomes bathed in bright light. A trucker had stopped to offer some help. There was nothing we could do about the car at that hour and we gratefully accepted a ride to our exit 70 miles up the road.

The warmth of the truck was a comforting contrast from 10 minutes before when we were huddling together for warmth. We had a pleasant conversation and my girl sat between us asking about his kids whose pictures were tapped to the dashboard. We felt very lucky for having this guy come along.

After about 20 minutes or so he pulled into a rest stop asking if anyone else needed to pee. We all got out but he stayed behind "to check his truck". When we returned he was already in his seat. Something seemed odd. I immediately noticed that the rest stop was totally deserted except for us. For some reason, he wasn't proceeding and his seatbelt was unfastened. "Everything ok?" I asked. He replied "yeah, everything is fine but I was just wondering about something maybe you might know." I responded "sure, what?". I was wondering if your girl here is good at sucking cock?" Before I could respond he pulled his coat open revealing a massive erect dick. The girl freaks out and becomes hysterical. She's starts sobbing and begging him to just let us out. He reaches over, back hands her and starts pulling her toward his dick." I point out that she's somebody's daughter and this will damage her forever. He responded "if she doesn't suck it, who will?"

Moment of truth time - I could save her from a traumatic sexual assault at the expense of my dignity and pride. Moreover, I'd probably lose the girl once she saw me sucking cock - the imagine would probably be with her forever. "I'll do it if you let her go." She's astonished by my offer and I look her in the eye and say "it's okay". He said he was okay with me taking her place but she had to stay and watch her cock sucking boyfriend in action. She climbs over me as we switch seats and I don't hesitate to do what I have to do. No sense being shy about it - the worse I do the longer it will take. She rubs my low back and she quietly sobs. I tried to pull away when it seemed like he was about to finish but he held my head firmly as he released in a big messy conclusion. He released his gripe and let me sit upright, cum all over my face which was now dripping down onto my shirt. I was fighting back tears as she looked at me with a look of piety. We bolted from the truck and ran. He was quickly moving out

I was hitchhiking once and gave a guy a blowjob for a ride. We ended up sleeping together in a motel that night. My only one night stand.

Recurring fantasy of mine - from reluctance and coercion to full-blown tied-up-and-gagged rape.

giving in to it.

I have fantasies of being submissive for BBC's, but the thought of being approached by some would be so scary. I cum so hard thinking of being in a mild gang rape by 3 or 4 BBC men. Mild meaning no pain, I give in to being their submissive old white bitch cock sucker.

I have fantasies of being submissive for BBC's, but the thought of being approached by some would be so scary. I cum so hard thinking of being in a mild gang rape by 3 or 4 BBC men. Mild meaning no pain, I give in to being their submissive old white bitch cock sucker.

Oh yeah, I've long had fantasies like that, though I'd be their submissive Latina bitch.

My ex boss

Some of my fantasies have involved being gently forced, such as a confrontation where I end up on my knees, begging my antagonist not to do some thing, and adding "I'm begging you. I'll do anything...."

Another fun theme is that I'm too drunk/stoned to fend off some big dude who wants me to bottom for him, preferably with an audience (I also like shame).

I've seen a lot of stories with a "raped by the burglar" theme.
I think of my last boss that nobody liked, including me. But my hot head mouthing off gets me in his office after everybody left. I'm begging and whining like a little bitch, not to be fired. He would say , "well so much for the tough guy mouthing off, showing disrespect for me in front of others. You embarrassed me in front of others." I plead and say how sorry I am Sir. I have noticed his big bulge in the past also, for real. I would get on my knees for this asshole boss and swallow his cum.

When I was in college I did a lot of backpacking with a friend of mine. Although I was not yet ready at that point in my life to accept the fact that sometimes I thought about trading oral with other guys and got turned on when those thoughts came around.

Anyway, when we were backpacking we often saw few other people and we were often fully or partially undressed, sometimes inside a 2 person tent. Changing your pants and underwear involved laying on your back and lifting your butt up and allowing your junk to be visible by the person laying next to you - which I enjoyed doing as well as watching. I had decided that if he ever initiated something, I'd be willing to go along. However, there was no way I'd be the one initiating.

The fantasy was about hiking along and encountering a group of "locals", the type who would live in an old trailer, wearing camo, smoking cigarettes and carrying guns so they could hunt. My friend and I, college men, with expensive gear and an attitude they perceived to be looking down on them. They start giving us a hard time and decide that we must be fags and so they force our clothes off. Standing naked, they order my friend to get on his knees and suck my dick. He freaks out and to keep things from escalating any further, I decide to give them their show and volunteer to do it instead. I assume the position and do my best to act disgusted even though my hard dick signals otherwise. He pulls out just before he cums and I get a smack on the side of the head and told to lick him clean.

They all laugh and decide to leave us alone. I look up at my friend, his cum on my face and chest and my dick hard and dripping precum. I look away from him - at this point I don't care what he might think, I have needs - and I furiously jerk off. I look back towards him and saw that he had watched me jerk off. "Let's never saw a word about this", I suggest as I get back on my feet. "Agreed."

What he doesn't know is that the guys we encountered were friends of mine helping me out.

I've been resisting this thread but....the subject has significance to me. Another perspective....

I was a victim of continual abuse, including pedication, when I was....well let's just say MUCH younger.

I know it's just "make believe fun" to many herein, and kind of a common theme in gay lore, but I have no gay rape fantasies and am totally repulsed by anything resembling force or coercion. I think 25 years in law enforcement also jaded me in regard to being able to see anything sensual or erotic about rape of any kind.

Also, and I'm sure there must be others with similar experience, but I've known a few "straight", "bi" or "bi curious" guys who entertain such fantasies, in their minds or in real life, as a means of denying culpability for their own desires. It's kind of sad that they have to deny their true nature to the point of pretending to be forced into it.

Back