hmm a little naughty..humour me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it's been 70 degrees here the last few days, but we'll no doubt have more cold days and snow before it's really spring.

Can't wait to start seeing you wearing warm weather clothing. Try not to get your pervy neighbor going though.

i avoid neighbour at all costs he scares me ever since half naked trampoline incident or the paddling pool or carwash incident..

hahah i really doubt i could make socks and sandals

Girl you made a stuff teddy bear look sexy. (Along with putting up with the resulting " unbearable" jokes.":rose::rose::heart::heart:

hehe hey teddy's are cute

Lucky you, with the sun! It felt like all of about 9° today up here in Paisley. It was probably warmer than that, though, just felt a bit chilly.

Looks like you enjoyed your sun, though!

of course gotta enjoy the little things
 
Half naked trampoline incident.....?

oh was waiting for washing to be done so had gone out into my garden in underwear little silky knickers and bra got bored waiting so ended up jumping about on the trampoline and then sunbathing for a bit and looked up and saw my neighbour with binoculars :s
 
oh was waiting for washing to be done so had gone out into my garden in underwear little silky knickers and bra got bored waiting so ended up jumping about on the trampoline and then sunbathing for a bit and looked up and saw my neighbour with binoculars :s

Hahahahaha! Okay... granted, it's totally skeevy... but can you honestly blame the guy?

Now, I know it's not the case, but wouldn't it be hysterical if he was actually some extreme bird watcher and at just that moment, there was some incredibly rare bird perched right behind you?
 
Hahahahaha! Okay... granted, it's totally skeevy... but can you honestly blame the guy?

Now, I know it's not the case, but wouldn't it be hysterical if he was actually some extreme bird watcher and at just that moment, there was some incredibly rare bird perched right behind you?

hmmm yes i can... i was bored and its my garden to be a half naked weirdo in...i told my mum and she was like...honey im sure he was just bird watching....
there were no birds *angry glare* -_-
 
hmmm yes i can... i was bored and its my garden to be a half naked weirdo in...i told my mum and she was like...honey im sure he was just bird watching....
there were no birds *angry glare* -_-

The only bird in the yard was you? Imagine if you were being fully naked... he wouldn't have been able to contain himself. Yeah, I'm thinking you should be a bit more careful...
 
I vote yes!

So many people fought so hard and so bravely so that we could vote. Let's not let them down!
 
Well just like you I refuse to talk about the tramploine/trapeze incident. Oh the flames, the horror, the agony!!!
 
hmmm yes i can... i was bored and its my garden to be a half naked weirdo in...i told my mum and she was like...honey im sure he was just bird watching....
there were no birds *angry glare* -_-

Bah! Sounds like your mum made a pun at your expense!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top