I probably shouldn't...

Haha - now here is something really quick for the fast ones!
Its the Holy Grail for men,I fall to my knees and love how naughty you are you sexy girl,glad I didn't miss this !!:rose: :nana:

Well I'm glad! Now I don't have to post for a while after this :)

Oh your so wrong on that AG, never stop!
And we'd miss you
Now about the wet panties hitting the floor?

Well at least I got you thinking!

Anyway, since I was home from work with a cold these last days (which I am sure you guys have noticed from my constrant cries for attention and sympathy), I had a chance to dig up some pics from previous shoots already posted from...

So in order to thank you guys for your care, here is more of something that probably looks like something you've seen before:

View attachment 1103862
View attachment 1103863
View attachment 1103864

Your breasts are very beautiful but just noticed your hands are very sexy also. I know they are just hands.:)

Hello AG,

Has the cold passed you by? Leaving you ready for a illness free weekend?

I really should update my thread status to give me every post so I don't miss out on these "only for a minute" posts!

:D

Muffins, Bagels... I think I'm going to a bakery soon!

I think a little "baked" item from a store in your home land would work better than a muffin... Something with cinnamon if they have such things ;)

Muffins, Bagels... I think I'm going to a bakery soon!

I think a little "baked" item from a store in your home land would work better than a muffin... Something with cinnamon if they have such things ;)

I am not really sure if you are trying to imply something (which I am not getting!)

May I just add that cinnamon can have an etching effect on skin?

Back