Goth, Punk, Emo, SG, Tattoo...Fascinating

723928462bf68a5b761c664f8c90d2b16da55f0f_m.jpg


41bbfedb7a61b6921bda23bf015061a2e698ea13_m.jpg
 
Last edited:
Can anyone read her eyebrow?
Tempiternal...

The temporary is not the temporary it is the is...It's new age carpe diem... the art movement was called momentalism...There is no past or future or any relevance to anything but the here now. Any sense of history or future pollutes the moment...


We'll see what she thinks about all this later. As we're talking about this all later, she's probably a bit miffed that we're talking about it at all. Or that a picture was taken that gives legs to anything but her temporal reality here now... The picture's not her, by the way. This is not a pipe...
 
Or fuck! It's: Sempiternal

The tatted broad thinks she's never going to change. Good luck and shit with that! Gravity's been working on that brow for a ragged week since you posted your question. She's nothing at all like advertised!
 
I'll take an untatted woman over 99% of these any day of the week. Some are very artistic and well done, but the vast majority don't look good to me.

Whatever floats your boat, but I never understood face tattoos.
 
I'll take an untatted woman over 99% of these any day of the week. Some are very artistic and well done, but the vast majority don't look good to me.

Whatever floats your boat, but I never understood face tattoos.

You know Zip, it's funny... The art is often shocking and just as often beautiful. Some of it not so and some of it downright off-putting. Still, as I come to understand my limitations, I come also to embrace the diversities of tastes that I otherwise might never have given the light of my... eye. I could never possibly bed all of them. They need not all be my type. I can appreciate though, the thought and dedication that has gone into much of this. I am entranced and fascinated. I also know that to the tongue, the scarred skin tastes different. It's kinky, I know... but well-worn tats taste unique. Perhaps it is only the woman who wears them...

It may not be one's cup of tea to still be sexy. I approve if only because it is not my place to approve or not. The head that chooses interesting ink is an interesting head. It's always the head I want to taste anyway... It does taste different. Some of it, quite good.
 
Back
Top