More Adventure Than They Expected (closed)

Joined
Oct 10, 2008
Posts
6,912
More Adventure Than They Expected

Scott had been dating Melissa off and on for two years now. Sometimes more off than on. And while he was pretty sure she was ‘not the one’, things had been going pretty well for the last month or two. In fact, mutual friends had been making comments about what a cute couple they had become. So he smiled when his cell phone vibrated in the middle of his weekly team meeting. ‘I have something special to share with you’ was all the text said. Expecting an offer of a nooner for lunch, he was surprised to hear her tell him she had won a two week Caribbean cruise on a live aboard sailboat with two other couples.

After the flight to Nassau, they took the special shuttle to the dock to meet the crew and other couples as they took a tour of the boat and headed to their cabins to get settled in. The crew was likeable with smiles for everyone as they stepped aboard and seemed competent enough. And the other couples looked equally excited to be heading out to sea soon. Stepping into the private cabin, they couldn’t help but bump against each other as they worked to stow their gear and get settled in. This was one very nice boat. It had more room in their cabin than the large cruise they went on several years before and even had air conditioning. Scott was beginning to think these close confines would be more enjoyable than ever. Reaching for her arm, he turned her around and pulled her to him. ‘I am so happy to be here with you right now’ he said, leaning in for a kiss’.

‘Not right now Scott. We’ll have time for that later’ she said, pulling away from him as they heard a sudden knock at the door. Opening the door slightly, Melissa was greeted by captain explaining the mandatory safety meeting being held up on deck in two minutes. Scott held the door open for Melissa and followed her down the narrow corridor and up the steps to the deck above. Admiring her lovely ass just out of reach both literally and figuratively at the moment, he was frustrated by her seemingly inopportune coolness. Stepping up into the bright sunlight, they reach for their sunglasses and see the captain up on the bow, flanked by his crew standing over various life jackets, rafts and first aid kits. ‘We’ll wait just a few minutes for the other couples to join us and then we’ll get started’ he said
 
“We should have it done by noon, Mr. Simons….. Yes sir, I know it’s Friday and the release is tomorrow. We’ll be ready…. Thank you, sir. I’m looking forward to it.”

Sierra Rivers hung up the phone, rolled her eyes and her neck. Damn, this was going to be one long day and here she had been hoping for an easy one. She and Eric were headed off on some sort of cruise tomorrow and she hoped it would go a long way to fixings things between them. It wasn’t that their relationship was bad, they had been living together for five years now, but Sierra felt like they had gotten into some sort of rut. She was intelligent enough to know that relationships didn’t live on adrenaline, that there were highs, lows and even plateaus. This trip had been Eric’s idea with the hope that some time away together they would rediscover themselves as a couple. Heaven only knew, Sierra had been putting in long hours of late and Eric had been caught up in his work as well. A corporate attorney put in long hours most days. By the time they got home, they were both exhausted.

The soft click of her heels on the linoleum floor as she headed back to where the team was huddled, seemed loud to her ears. Sierra was a petite redhead, her hair flowed almost to her waist, but at the moment it was contained in a tight bun, coiled at the nape of her neck. She paused at the closed door to twitch the hem of her skirt, which hid the garters beneath that was holding up her stockings. She couldn’t stand pantyhose to her they were binding and suffocating.

“Okay guys, how are we doing?”

She asked as she stepped into a room that housed several computers, each loaded currently with graphics for a certain soon to be released, much anticipated by the public, video game. Sierra Rivers was a geek. She couldn’t help it. She worked for a new upcoming and promising company, Rising Star. Sierra wrote the storylines that were the basis for video games. Writing was her first love, graphic design was her second and right now her graphics department had hit a snag.

Sierra’s appearance was deceiving. She was petite, standing all of a mere five foot, two inches tall. Her body was well toned, thanks to her active lifestyle. She ran two miles every morning before work and hit the gym when she could fit it in. Her close friend Bobby was a Renaissance Faire buff and knowing Sierra’s hidden love of such things, convinced her to join in. They traveled from faire to faire, when she had the time but she wasn’t a wench. She was the surprise element in her SCA shire. She was a knight. It was always a kick when her gender was revealed at the end of a fight. Sierra’s arms were well defined, but not overly muscular. They had to be. She wielded a sword with grace and precision. It had been a hard workload to train and develop, but now that she had arrived at that point, it was fun.


~~:rose:~~​


Sierra was laughing at something Eric had said as she was helped aboard the luxurious sailboat. She smiled her thanks to a crew member and waited for Eric to join her. This was going to be different from the last cruise they had taken. It felt more intimate. There were only two other couples aboard with them. She felt Eric’s hand at the small of her back and Sierra looked up, giving him a warm smile.

They were taken below and shown to their cabin. It was surprisingly luxurious for a small confined space, though a bit larger than the cabin on their last cruise. Suitcases were brought down and both of them set about stowing their belongings. They laughed every time they ended up bumping into each other until Eric simply gave up, tossed his handful of shirts on the bed, wrapped his arms around her and pulled her down onto the bed. They had shared a few kisses before there was a knock on the door. Eric cursed softly and went to answer the door as Sierra sat up, brushing her hair back from her face. Mandatory safety meeting up on deck in five minutes. Oh well. So much for that idea.

They made their way down the narrow corridor and started up on deck. Sierra’s green eyes narrowed as they came topside just before she slipped on her sunglasses. Glancing around with interest, she studied the other couples who would be their companions on this cruise. She was only half listening to the beginning of the safety lecture. Eric, tall and dark haired, was listening intently. Her eyes slid from one couple to the other as she silently pondered about each of them. It was a habit with her. She studied people because they fascinated her. Her mind snapped back to the informative meeting when it turned to safety boats. Better pay attention, Sierra.
 
Last edited:
Scott wished Melissa would pay a little more attention to the captain. She was being polite enough and acting like she was listening. But he knew better. The likelihood of needing any of this was ridiculously small. Still, if something did happen, you don’t want to be spending critical, stressful moments trying to figure out what to do. At least one of the gentlemen seemed to be paying attention to the briefing while his short, redheaded girlfriend seemed to be looking from one guest to another. Not in any judgmental manner. More like someone walking into a cocktail party, looking around at the lay of the land. But when the talk turned to life rafts, she quickly turned her attention back to the subject at hand. The others? Not so much. The third woman was busy staring over the side admiring the crystal blue water while her husband seemed content to drink from what was surely not his first beer of the day. He was paying attention alright. But his focus seemed to be more on Melissa and the short red headed woman than it was the captain’s briefing.

“We have four of these life rafts on the boat. Two on the port side and two on the starboard side. Fore and aft. They can be released and rolled over the side by lifting this strap. As the raft releases, it will automatically inflate and the guy rope will hold it close to the boat to allow you to get in. The guy rope is then released once you are inside the raft or when there is enough tension on the rope in the event the boat begins to sink.”

At least Melissa was listening to the briefing now. As were the one gentleman and his girlfriend. The other couple was a lost cause. Which is exactly what they would be in the event of any kind of emergency. Throughout the briefing, the four exchanged glances back and forth amongst themselves along with the captain and crew as if to acknowledge they all understood and could each count on the others if necessary. And it was clear they would become friends along the way. The briefing ended and the guests scattered back to their respective berths to complete their unpacking while the crew began tossing the shore lines and pushing off from the dock.

They began filling down the steps to the lower section, a little unsteady on their feet as the boat began rocking in rhythm with the waves as they headed out to sea. Scott heard the one gentleman say something to his girlfriend calling her Sierra and made a mental note to remember her name as he continued on down the hallway following Melissa. He was still trying to figure out what happened earlier in the cabin when she seemed so distant. They had been dating for two years and he still found her incredibly attractive. True, he was always in the mood. But he was sure she had a lot to do with it. The way she dressed. The way she looked. The way she kept her body toned. She always looked like a woman posing for fashion magazine cameras and Scott was convinced she could make brushing her teeth in flannel pajamas look sexy.

“Are you OK? Is something wrong?” he asked as they entered their suite.

“Sure. Why?” she asked.

“I don’t know. You seem a little distant?”

Melissa rolled her eyes. Something Scott has seen many times before. For as much as he loved her, she always had this cold, aloof personality that could come to the surface at any moment. It was the one lingering doubt that kept him from trying to take their relationship to the next level. Still, he was committed to her for now and intent to make the best of it.

“It’s just been a long day. Getting up early to catch the flight and rushing to the dock. I just want to chill out and relax a bit. OK?

“Maybe after lunch we can go up on deck, enjoy a little sun, breathe in some fresh, cool ocean air and unwind. You know, recharge the old batteries. Then later this evening, we can check out those new tan lines.” He said with a wink and wicked little smile.

“Sounds good.” She said and offered him a generous, reassuring smile before turning her back to him as she started pulling clothes out of her bag on the bed. Scott just couldn’t help himself. Staring at her nice round ass and long tan legs peeking out of her white shorts. He knew there would be no loving now, but he just couldn’t the rest the chance to cop a feel as he snuggled up behind her, pushing his pelvis against her ass and reaching around to cup her breasts. Experience had taught him, if he wanted this to end on a good note and leave the chance open for more later, he needed to release his grope before she got irritated. She was happy to let him have a quick feel but when she was not in the mood, she was not in the mood. And lingering longer than she would tolerate would not end well. Then or later. So as quickly as he grabbed her, he released her, stood up and gave her a playful little slap on the ass and turned to his own unpacking.

Once they got settled in, they headed back up to the deck for lunch. They were the first to arrive and found the covered deck area to be very nice. Open and roomy and shielded from the sun. Scott was sure there would be plenty of sun to be had during the trip and figured shade would be welcome from time to time. Looking around, he decided to pick seats facing the stern. He would rather look out over the other guests at the beautiful ocean behind them instead of staring back into the cabin and galley area. But he wasn’t ready to sit just yet. Especially since they were the only ones up on deck. Melissa poked her head onto the galley area to see what was being served while Scott started chatting with one of the idle crew.
 
At the end of the safety/emergency briefing, the captain invited all three couples to join him for lunch. No pressure, he laughingly reassured them all. This was a couples cruise after all. They were all given leave to do as they wished. Sierra and Eric headed back down below deck to their room. Sierra wanted to freshen up before they joined the captain for lunch. Eric, she was soon to learn, had another idea. He was the first inside their cabin, she had barely cleared it before his arms snaked around her, pulling her tight against him, pressing her a bit forcibly against the door, making it close a bit harder and louder than he probably wanted to. His mouth closed over hers, parting her lips, his tongue snaked into her mouth, searching out hers. Pressed against the door, Eric’s hands moved down the back of her thighs, lifting her until her legs wrapped around his waist, instinctively locking at the small of his back. Trapped between the door and Eric’s body, she felt his fingers slide between them, pressing against her core, through her panties. Sierra pressed back against his invading fingers, sighing into his mouth as they crept around her panties and one pushed its way into her, slowly, teasingly, sliding in and out of her. Eric’s tongue retreated, his mouth lifted from hers, both of them were breathing a little heavier by now. His lips found the shell of her ear.

“I want the taste of you on my tongue, Sierra.”

Without giving her time to speak or react, his arms cupped beneath the curve of her ass as he lifted her away from the door and practically threw her on the bed. Her legs would have dangled over the edge of their bed if they hadn’t been still wrapped across his hips. Eric’s hands grabbed her thighs, pulling her legs from around him and pushing them upward as he knelt on the floor, staring at her soaked panties. It took little effort for him to fist the delicate material and yank it from her body, exposing her to his heated eyes.

This wasn’t the first time they had done this. She knew what Eric liked. Using her hands, she drew her legs wide apart, holding them there as one of his fingers slipped between her folds into the fiery depth of her body. He fucked her with his finger, watching it and her reaction. Then he slipped another into her as his head lowered, his mouth closing over the place where her clit lay hidden. His tongue slipping against it, coaxing it out of its hiding place…….


~~ :rose: ~~​


Two hours later, Eric dressed in tan colored shorts, a polo shirt and deck shoes was standing with his arm around Sierra’s waist as they sipped cocktails and spoke quietly with another couple and the captain on the covered deck where lunch was to be served. Sierra had chosen a white sundress for this occasion, accompanied by a pair of sandals. Her long red hair was pulled casually up on her head. Tendrils of red defied confinement to lay in wisps around her neck. She sported diamond and sapphire droplets in her ears and a teardrop of sapphire around her neck on a delicate gold chain. She smelled of sunshine, sea air and ginger. It suited her.

Eric was currently conversing with the gentleman of the couple they had just met. She couldn’t remember his name at the moment. His female companion was speaking with the captain. Sierra was content to let her mind drift. She wasn’t so sure this cruise was going to change a thing between her and Eric. Something was missing, she could feel it. The sex was good but there was no…. her mind struggled for a word….. connection between them as there should be. Had they grown so far apart that there was no retrieving what they had once shared? Sierra took a sip from her glass, frowning at her thoughts.
 
Last edited:
The deckhand offered Scott a cold beer which he gladly accepted as they started chatting idly about the route they would follow when he heard another couple emerging from below. He could see it was the other gentleman that seemed equally interested in the life raft briefing. With the sexy redhead named Sierra in tow behind him. She looked, ravishing. That was the first word that came to mind. Absolutely ravishing. Yet in a casual beach kind of way. The way so few woman can. Her long red hair was pulled and still damp from an obvious shower with whispery strands already working themselves loose. Why had she needed a shower? They just got on board. And then it hit him. Duh! Lucky bastard. No wonder she looks so good. She has that special glow about her that only comes from one source. Deep within.

And yet, it was odd Scott thought, how the man seemed to be holding her so tightly. Almost possessively as they stood for a moment at the top of the landing. Much like an insecure man at a club, scared some other suitor might make off with his lady. Everyone was already paired up and the accommodations were much too close for any hanky panky to go on across couples. Especially on such a short trip. This was not some swinging singles cruise. Given their obvious activities only moments below, Scott would have expected the man to be more relaxed.

The woman gently peeled away from his grip before dropping her had into the galley and just as suddenly, the man looked up with a big smile and headed over. It happened as fast as that. Any cool mood Scott might have sensed seemed to disappear as the man grabbed a beer and joined the conversation. Maybe he was just imagining it all. Wishful thinking. Taking a long pull on his beer, Scott wondered. He probably misread the entire thirty seconds of unspoken body language. She did look lovely. An image he couldn’t seem to shake. He was on an intimate Caribbean cruise and Melissa was already resisting him. And here was this guy with a stunning redhead that had already christened the cruise before they lost sight of port! Scott was frustrated, horny and jealous. He knew it and it made him all the more frustrated. He needed to lighten up, give the cruise a chance and relax a little. Maybe he was the one wound a little too tight.

The man’s name was Eric and as envious as Scott was, he found him quite likeable. They seemed to share many of the same interests as guys often do. Golf, scuba diving, boats, football, drinking good beer, you name it. And of course, they shared a passion for sexy women. Maybe the cruise would be alright after all. If Scott felt shunned by Melissa, he had a backup he could go to in Eric. Someone to enjoy passing the time with up on deck. Assuming he didn’t spend the whole cruise down below (so to speak) with the sexy redhead.

Scott turned to reach for the ice chest when he noticed the lovely Sierra standing in the doorway of the galley, looking off in the distant. With what almost looked like a frown on her face. What could possibly have changed in so short a time? She had just enjoyed some special attention from Eric, had a fresh shower, donned a beautiful white sun dress and had a glass of wine in her hand. What was there to frown about? Did something happen in the galley? Something with Melissa? One of the deck hands? More wishful thinking? Scott really needed to get it together. And where was Melissa? Still in the galley? He excused him from the conversation about ‘reading’ the waves and moved off in search of Melissa. Taking a nice long glance at Sierra as he headed for the galley door, he offered her his best smile as she looked over and was relieved to see her perk up a bit and offer one in return. Ducking his head inside, he found Melissa leaning over a counter slightly dusting some fish for the grill.

“Uh, honey? I don’t think the crew will take nicely to you trying to teach them how to grill fish. I’m quite sure they have all the experience they need.” He said with a hearty chuckle. The cook laughed and said he can always learn something from a beautiful lady as he took the seasoned fish and turned towards the grill. “Come on outside, there’s something I want to show you” he said reaching for her hand. They ducked out the galley door onto the deck when Scott turned to her and said “You know, he was only entertaining you so he could get a close up view of your ass.”

“Oh don’t be silly.” She said. Then she laughed. “OK. You might be right. But don’t be jealous honey, you know this ass is reserved just for you.” Then she winked a sly little wink and Scott thought maybe things would be OK after all. Maybe. “Now, what was it you wanted to show me?”
 
Sierra had been lost in her thoughts until one of her cruise companions, what was his name? Scott! That was it, until Scott excused himself and wandered off, presumably to find his own companion. Eric, who had been talking to both Scott and the captain, was still animatedly talking golf with the captain. The atmosphere was laid back and casual. Sierra should have been too. She peeled away from Eric, offering him a reassuring smile and headed for the bow of the boat. The port wasn’t even out of sight yet and here she was edgy.

She found a place to perch with her glass of wine, watching the sea spray as the boat headed out of the harbor. Idly, Sierra took a sip of wine and willed herself to relax. Work had been a bitch but they had made the deadline, which in turn, made her boss very happy. She hadn’t realized until the moment how tense she had been. The salt air, the water and the sun went a long way toward relaxing her. Now if only she had Eric could find some peace. Did she love him? A small smile played on her lips. She had, as far back as high school. He had never noticed her then. He was a jock then, a football player and she? She had always been a geek. Never the two would meet. It was odd how Fate worked sometimes. Eric had been representing a firm that had a dispute with Rising Star, in particular, with Sierra’s department. She had recognized him right off. He, couldn’t have said the same about her however. Admittedly, she had changed. She was no longer some gangly teenager with braces and glasses. After the meeting, Eric had stopped her on the way out of the meeting room. He excused himself for being seemingly rude but had they met before? She had smiled in a friendly cool fashion and explained they had and how. They chatted for a minute or so and Eric had left. He surprised her a few days later by calling her and asking her out to lunch. From there on out, as they say, the rest was history.

Sierra let out a soft sigh, sipping from her wineglass again. She should be happy. Eric loved her but if the truth be told, she wasn’t. Somehow, some way, they had taken different turns in the road or so it had felt like to her. And this? This trip felt like a grasping at straws. She was going to try though. She owed them that much.
 
Melissa followed Scott to the bow of the boat as he pointed over the side. “Look how clear the water is here. Much nicer than back home in Texas huh?” Peering over the side, they could see the bottom as clearly as if they were floating above the ground. The ocean was probably seventy feet deep or more and except for the bluish tint of the sand and coral on the bottom, it looked close enough to touch. The sails were full now and the boat began picking up speed, slicing through the light waves as they headed out to see. Scott had his arm around her waist and he sensed her leaning into him. A welcome change from the cool reception earlier. She looked up at him with a smile as he leaned over and kissed her. Leaning down again for another kiss, he parted his lips slightly hoping she would accept his invitation for a slightly more passionate embrace. He was pleased to feel her lips open and her tongue briefly duel with his when she suddenly pulled away and smiled. That was all he was going to get for the moment. Looking out to sea, Scott bean to wonder. About himself. About Melissa. And about their relationship. Why was he pressing so hard? Why the tension? Why was he feeling so desperate for a connection. Sure, he was always horny. But this was not about sex or release. This was about intimacy. A deeper bond. Something in his core. A deep desire to share is soul.

“Who’s hungry?” the captain shouted as they turned to see the crew bringing out plates and setting them out on the table underneath the shaded deck. Scott and Melissa turned to see the one couple they had not met yet already seated. She was giggling and pointing at all the food while he was busy asking one of the crew for another beer. What an odd mix of folks Scott thought. The couple at the table seemed to be enjoying the world around them all by themselves. They had made no effort to introduce themselves or get to know anyone else on board. It was as if they were the only ones on the boat. While Scott and Melissa had started to interact with the other couple. Eric seemed like an interesting guy. Handsome and confident, he seemed to have a zest for living that Scott could appreciate. They seemed to have a number of things in common and Scott imagined them getting to know each other better along the way. Melissa seemed to be receptive but was more shy about reaching out to others she did not know. And the sexy redhead Sierra seemed pleasant enough. But she seemed distant. Scott wasn’t sure if she was moody or simply distracted. She certainly was attractive and Scott smiled at the thought of having her around for the next several days.

As they headed for the table, Eric and Sierra were just sitting down. Scott offered Melissa the seat next to Sierra hoping that might get them both to lighten up a bit and get to know each other. Scott pulled her seat out for her and slid it underneath her as she sat down. Leaning over her shoulder, he kissed he on the cheek then sat down and reached for his napkin.
 
Another couple, Scott and Melissa, moved into her view and broke her thoughts. Part of her wanted to slip away and another part didn’t want to draw attention to herself by just getting up and excusing herself. Sierra quietly watched them a moment. They were such a stunning couple. She watched as Melissa smiled up at Scott and he leaned down to kiss her. Now that was how a couple should be. Both in love with the other. Sierra slid to her feet quietly while they were kissing and headed back toward the covered deck. She was almost there when the captain shouted, “Who’s hungry?”

Eric had just seated her when Scott and Melissa joined them. Sierra glanced up as Melissa sat down beside her. She offered Melissa a friendly smile and a soft hello as she placed her napkin in her lap. Lunch smelled appetizing. The captain set a wonderful table and if lunch was anything to go by, she was going to need find some way of exercising before this cruise was over. Lunch consisted of a seafood platter, a green salad with a light dressing and fresh hot rolls. There was white wine for those wished it. She made amicable small talk with Melissa, sharing small tidbits about each other, their significant others, their jobs. Sierra found Melissa to be friendly enough though a little reticent. She wasn’t sure if the woman was shy, just not use to making conversation or just plain stuck up. Having seen her with Scott earlier, she doubted the last. Now and then, her eyes would flicker toward Scott and she wondered about him. He wasn’t what she’d term as classically handsome but there was something about him that kept drawing her eyes back to him.

Lunch pleasantly came to an end about an hour later with the captain telling everyone that they would be dropping anchor soon to give everyone a chance to do some snorkeling. He was encouraging everyone to do so. The water and the fish that inhabited it were not to be missed. Sierra glanced at Eric, who caught her eyes and nodded slightly with a smile. Good. She was hoping he wanted to go snorkeling. She liked getting out and experiencing things life had to offer. She idly chatted with the others before polishing off her wine and excusing herself to go change into her swim suit. Dropping a kiss on the top of Eric’s head, she told him she would meet him and the others back on deck in a few before disappearing below.
 
Snorkeling sounded like great fun. Scott had done quite a bit of diving when he was in college and was certainly comfortable on or under the water. He knew this cruise would involve plenty of opportunities but the confirmation of an imminent chance to jump in the water made his heart begin to race. His mind began to drift, as if on some slow moving current above a reef as he thought back to those awesome dives when he was younger. Younger and more free in spirit. Lately, the stress of life seemed to be dragging him down. Not just work. But the pressures of a career. Keeping up with the Jones’ in the office and industry, wondering about a lifelong relationship, wife, kids, it all felt so… heavy. That’s why this cruise was so important to him. A chance to get his mojo back. His spirit for life. And love for living each moment.

“The water is so beautiful, I can’t wait to jump in!’ Melissa’s enthusiastic outburst broke his trance but the smile remained. If she was not athletic, she at least active enough to be fit and fun. Although Scott wondered about her in the water. She was a great swimmer and loved the pool, the lake and the beach. But she had never been diving. So he wondered if she might be apprehensive. I guess not he thought. That’s good. Scott was ready to do some serious browsing of the underwater life and the last thing he wanted was to be babysitting her trying to coax her into the water. And it sounded like Eric was experienced too which would be great. The more the merrier.

Sierra excused herself from the table and headed across the deck to the stairs below while Eric remained at the table for now. Which was a little odd seeing as how Eric was still dressed in shorts and polo shirt. Scott was happy he had a place at the table where he could watch Sierra without being too obvious. What a site she was. He and Melissa came up ready for swimming. He in swim trunks and a light colored t-shirt and her in a modest green bikini with a white lacy cover-up. And then there was Sierra, as she moved away from the table in her flowing white sundress. Loose enough to be comfortable but form fitting enough to hug her curves and light enough to be almost sheer. She was both powerful and graceful with fluid, confident steps and an ease about her gait. As she disappeared down below, Scott pushed himself away from the table and pulled Melissa’s chair back as she stood up. The other couple was still picking at the bountiful spread on the table and seemed less interested in snorkeling than they did in each other, the free beer and wine and the wonderful view form the table.

They followed one of the crew members to the back of the boat where he began asking about shoe sizes for fins and handing out the various equipment. Scott removed his shirt and tossed it on the bench while Melissa removed her cover-up and began folding it neatly before placing it on top of his shirt. Mars and Venus Scott thought to himself with a light laugh. Scott just kept smiling as he watched the crew watching her in unison. He was watching her too of course. She was tall and trim and looked very nice in her bikini. Her skin was neither pale nor tan exactly. She had seen some sun but was hardly fully bronzed as were so many others this time of year. But that was ok with Scott. That only meant he would be rewarded this trip with some very nice tan lines which never failed to arouse him. He picked up her gear for her and joined her on the bench for the quick briefing about gear, rules of the swim, what no to touch, etc.

Scott was feeling more and more alive with each passing minute as the sun warmed his skin and the fresh air seemed to cleanse him from the inside out. This was going to be a great trip and he was looking forward to every minute of it.
 
Sierra was just down in their cabin long enough to change into her bikini. She came topside, a cover-up over one arm, wearing flip flops and her sunglasses. She stopped beside Eric who was still sitting under the covered part of the deck talking with the captain. Her hand went to his shoulder as she waited for him to pause in his conversation. She gave the captain an apologetic smile.

“You’re not going snorkeling, love?” Eric’s arm came out, curling around her waist, pulling her close to his chair.

“Nah, baby,” he gave her a squeeze, “you know I don’t care for being underwater. You don’t mind if I just sit here and keep the captain company, do you?”

There was a hint of resignation in her eyes, but she bent down to kiss his cheek, hiding the look from him or anyone for that matter. They never seemed to like the same things these days. All he wanted to do on weekends was veg out on the couch and watch sports or movies.

“That’s fine, Eric. I’ll see you at dinner then.”

The captain told her where to go. Sierra thanked him softly and made her way to the back of the boat. She stood behind everyone else, not feeling particularly friendly at the moment. She found a place to sit down as she listened to the briefing. She had never snorkeled in these waters before so she paid close attention. The briefing didn’t take long. She asked a couple of questions. How long were they staying. About the tides. The other couple who had, up until this point, kept pretty much to themselves, joined them at the stern of the boat. Sierra glanced up as they passed, offering a friendly smile. The young woman, Stacy, she thought her name was, smiled shyly back. They went to join Scott and Melissa on the bench seat. It was hard not to feel like a fifth wheel.

This was a couple’s vacation. Couldn’t Eric have made the effort to join her in something she liked to do? Sierra was glad of the sunglasses, it hid her thoughts from anyone who looked her way. Fortunately, at the moment, no one was. The briefing was finally over and she moved toward the crew to get her gear. They were snorkeling in a group so she didn’t have to worry about a buddy, this time. It still bothered her that Eric wasn’t joining her but she was determined not to let it ruin her afternoon.
 
Last edited:
Scott was excited to be getting into the water soon as the one couple joined them for the briefing. Eric was still sitting up under the covered deck and Sierra was still down below. For a time, he wondered if it might just be the four of them jumping into the water shortly. Sierra emerged from stairwell and stood on the landing adjusting her sun glasses and looking around before spotting Eric and heading over to him. Scott watched her as she moved across the deck. Looking lovely in her black bikini. She was bustier than he thought before and her bikini seemed to frame her curves nicely. Cupping and lifting her ample breasts and framing her nice round ass. The four on the rear of the boat all watched as she bent over, speaking with Eric waiting to see if they would be joining them. Although none of them could hear the words spoken, it was clear Eric was staying put and Sierra was left a little confused and unsure. But she quickly recovered, reset her sunglasses and headed over to the stern to join the rest of the crew.

She seemed alone and made little effort to really join the group as she sat alone on the far bench. But once the briefing started, she seemed to perk up a bit, asking questions and generally participating in the preparation. Sensing her feeling like the odd woman out, the dive leader made a point of emphasizing that this was the first foray into the water and would be a group event. No specific pairing up, everyone would stay together and get acclimated to the water and the pace. Once the briefing was complete, the group headed to the landing on the aft platform and prepared to enter the water. The one man went first with his girlfriend jumping in right behind him. Melissa motioned to Sierra and offered to let her jump in next so she wouldn’t have to be the last one in. This made Scott smile. Maybe she was finally trying to get along with the others on the trip. Sierra jumped in and treaded water while Melissa followed with Scott rounding out the group.

Once in the water, everyone came together and checked their gear, put on their masks, bit down on their snorkels and moved away from the boat. The underwater scene was even more spectacular than Scott imagined. And although they were quite far from shore now, he was surprised at how shallow the water was here. Or more specifically, how high up the corral reached. There were caves and canyons among and between the reefs and every square foot of water seemed to be filled with colorful life. The dive guide was busy swimming at the head of the group, pointing out the numerous features. Countless corral formations brimming with colors and fish of every shape and size. Scott felt so alive and free. The feeling of weightlessness in the water was liberating, as if he were flying effortlessly. And the water muted the surrounding sounds to the point that all he could hear was his own breathing and the occasional ticking and noises created by the teaming wildlife below.

The one couple seemed to be drifting off on their own a bit which was fine. Sierra was sticking close to the guide with Scott following them and Melissa trailing behind. As they moved over a new reef section, Scott felt a sudden tug on his leg. Turning back, he could see Melissa motioning to him suggesting she was having some sort of difficulty. Popping his head above the water, he could see the problem before she even spoke. Her mask was so fogged up, she couldn’t possibly see a thing. He told her to relax and tried explaining how it was pretty easy to flood the mask slightly and then clear the unwanted water. One of the very first thing you were taught in dive school. And although he knew she had never had diving lessons, the basic premise was simple enough. She seemed confused and unsure but agreed to try it with disastrous results. She let too much water in and then struggled to clear her mask, jerking her head back above water and choking. Scott tried to calm her down to try again. He really wanted this to work. Really wanted her to join him and enjoy this experience together. But it was clear in her voice and her eyes, she was frustrated and not going to give it her best effort to try again. He knew better than to try to reason or argue with her on this. Her mind was made it up and that was that. She told him she just wanted to swim back to the boat and lay in the sun. Scott made no attempt to hide his disappointment and started swimming with her back to the boat. He assumed she wanted him to quit too but she told him to go on. She knew how much he enjoyed this and encouraged him to go rejoin the group that had since surfaced and was waiting to see what was going on. Scott nodded and told everyone he was going to swim back to the boat with her to make sure she made back aboard and would swim back out to rejoin the group.

As soon as she was safely aboard, Scott turned and raced back to rejoin the group. Although he really did want Melissa to be there with him, he was excited to not be held back. He was now free to take off, swim at his own pace, see the things he wanted to see and not fell like he had to be babysitting Melissa and her fragile ego. This was one time when he was happy to be solo. He knew there might be some drama later when they returned, but he was committed to making the most of his solitary time now. Scott used his strong legs and experienced technique to race back to the others in record time. As he approached the direction of the group, he watched the amazing scene below. The corral dips and rises, the colorful fish darting in and out, the occasional lobsters slipping back underneath protective ledges. It was so peaceful and inviting. So peaceful in fact, he almost swam into Sierra, seeing her shadow below him first before looking up just in time to avoid running into her fins. Breaking sharply, Scott was once again treated to a beautiful sight as he floated motionless right behind her. She hadn’t noticed him yet but he certainly noticed her. The weightlessness of the water caused her legs to drift limply behind her, slightly parted. Her round ass bobbing lightly in the water and her breasts hanging down freely swaying in the light current. Scott couldn’t help but think what she would be like in bed. To hold and caress those lovely breasts. To trace the outline of her cheeks with his fingers. To crawl between her strong, firm thighs. She began swimming away and he thought about pulling up beside her and joining her but worried his swelling erection might be all too visible and embarrassing. So for the time being, he decided to follow along behind her. At a safe distance. And enjoy the view below and in front of him as his mind continued to wander.
 
Sunglasses were handed over to a deckhand with instructions to have them given to Eric. With snorkel, mask and fins in hand, Sierra waited her turn to step off the platform with patience. The coolness of the water closed over her head. Waiting for her descent to stop, Sierra kicked upward until she broke the surface of the water. She donned her fins in the water. She disliked using them but had learned to accept that they were of good use. Her mask was rinsed out with sea water, spat in, rinsed again then adjusted to fit her head. With mask in place, her mouthpiece inserted to her mouth comfortably, Sierra swam out with their guide. There was a bit of commotion between Melissa and Scott. From what Sierra could make out, and most of it was guesswork, Melissa wasn’t having any luck snorkeling. They tread water for a few before both of them swam back toward the boat. Scott yelled something about catching up. The guide lifted a hand in acknowledgement. Looked like she and Scott were going to spend this time without their significant others.

Her fins kicked lazily, propelling her along as the man beside her pointed out the coral formations and the colored fish darting around them. The water was so clear, it was breathtaking. Mentally, Sierra was kicking herself for not bringing her underwater camera with her. She loved the ocean. Unfortunately, she didn’t get to spend as much time as she would like around it. Down here, below the surface of the water, there was a peacefulness. All she could hear was her own heart beating and the sound of her breathing through the tube. She could feel herself relaxing as she swam among the fish, while avoiding the coral. A short while later, she was reaching out, tapping the guide on the arm and pointing upward. He gave her a thumbs up. Sierra surfaced, pushing her mask up on her head, treading water and looking around. The boat was a small distance away, swaying on the water, too far away for any of them to be seen. She lifted her face to the sun, closing her eyes, enjoying the warmth on her face. With her back toward him, she never saw Scott swimming behind her.

God, it was times like these she wanted to be held, kissed with whispered words meant to entice, excite while hands roamed. She glanced toward the boat and sighed. That wasn’t going to happen. Eric was probably sitting on deck talking who knew what with the captain. Perfectly happy and content to be doing so. She felt the sting of resentment. This cruise had been his idea. He had been so eager to come. It would give them together. Oh sure, they had knocked of a quick and hot one in their cabin earlier but that wasn’t the point. She wanted the intimacy, the closeness. Sierra inhaled deeply and wondered if she should swim back the boat or go back to snorkeling. Somehow, she had lost that peaceful, relaxing moment she had found. Again, she had to wonder if she and Eric were meant to be together. It wasn't like her to cut and run. She continued to tread water as she debated what to do next.

Might as well snorkel back to the boat. Sierra replaced her mask and mouthpiece, ducking back under the water intent on at least enjoying herself on the swim back and that's when she noticed Scott, lingering behind the rest of them. When had he caught up with them? How long had he been swimming behind her? She stopped swimming as her eyes took stock of him. Strangely, her eyes kept wandering back in his and Melissa's direction when they had been aboard the boat. She kept telling herself it was because they made such a striking couple. Out here, in the ocean, with neither of their partners around, she began to wonder if that was it at all. There were a few other thoughts whispering through her mind, that she didn't want to examine closely, opting to forcefully pushed them away. She gave him a little wave as she swam closer.
 
Scott seemed entranced. Between the wonderfully abundant show below the surface and the site of Sierra drifting lightly in front of him, Scott’s gaze drifted up and down. He was so at peace and relaxed. He could feel his breaths deepen and slow as he allowed himself to get lost in the moment. He had stopped paddling and was just drifting along the easy current when he looked up and realized Sierra had stopped swimming. She was more vertical than horizontal now, treading water lightly with her head above water. Scott wondered if she was OK thinking she might have been having the same problem Melissa did. As he was about to surface to check on her, she dipped her head back into the water and turned to swim towards him. As she approached him, Scott could feel his heart begin to race. Why? He wondered. He knows he has been watching her, thinking about her, trying to figure her out. And yet, he is here with Melissa. But are they really together? Are they? Does it matter? What ever happened to the old adage, you need to leave with who brought you? Is this guilt he is feeling? Or arousal? Did it matter? Why was he so confused? Taking a deep, deep breath, Scott decided, he was here to enjoy himself, had managed to enjoy the snorkeling without Melissa and decided he was just going to enjoy the time in the water and let the chips fall where they may.

Sierra came close and Scott rose up out of the water to greet her. He asked if she was OK and she confirmed she was just fine. Just not ‘feeling it’ and thinking about heading back to the boat. He asked if she was not enjoying the swim and she confirmed she was, just feeling a little alone. Hey, no problem he explained, he was solo too. Maybe they could swim together and enjoy the dive a little longer? It came out faster than he expected and he wondered if it sounded somewhat cheesy. She stared at him and didn’t say a word for what seemed like an eternity. He was about to apologize and suggest they could swim back to the boat together when she smiled lightly and said sure. Maybe they could finish the dive as long as they were already out there. Scott wasn’t sure what to think now. Hardly the excited confirmation he was hoping for. But what the hell, they were in some of the most beautiful water in the world and he was with a beautiful woman. Things could be worse. Much worse.

The guide and other couple had now drifted quite far as Scott and Sierra repositioned their masks and dipped their heads back in the water. As they tried to catch up, Scott instinctively reached out for her hand which she accepted without hesitation. Was there a connection there? Or was he just surprised at how willingly she accepted his hand? He pulled her forward to give her a head start and as she passed him, seemed to turn her head towards him and smile which he greeted with a smile of his own. Throughout the rest of the dive, they seemed to revel in each other’s company, swimming together, pointing, diving down and sharing their excitement at everything they saw. Finally, the fun was coming to an end as the guide surfaced with the group and explained they would be heading back toward the boat.

As they approached the boat, Scott and Sierra began drifting apart. Still in the group, but not ‘together’ in any sense that might be visible to anyone on board. The guide held back as the other woman climbed the ladder first, followed by the man. Scott motioned for Sierra to go next and offered to hold her fins and mask to make it easier to get back on board. Of course he was being a gentlemen. But he was also wanting to get one last close up look at the lovely round ass of hers as she quickly scrambled up the ladder. Once she was aboard, Sierra turned back to the water and reached down for her gear. As she did, she looked straight into Scott’s eyes and mouthed a silent ‘thank you’ to which he offered an equally silent ‘thank YOU’ in return. The handoff of the gear took a second longer than necessary as they just stared into each other’s eyes before she raised up, turned and was gone. By the time Scott go to the top of the ladder, she was already half way up the deck, presumably in search of Eric. Scott turned to help the guide with his gear and as the two of them stood on the stern of the boat, he realized everyone else was gone. Where did everyone go? He wondered. The guided off to the right of the boat to begin cleaning and storing the gear while Scott headed for the steps down below in search of Melissa.
 
She hadn’t expected Scott to stop and talk with her. She gave him a reassuring smile.

“I’m fine. I was enjoying the excursion for a bit but when you’re on a trip as a couple…it’s just that, well, some things are far better enjoyed with someone.”

She didn’t want to say too much. It felt like she was being unfair to Eric somehow. Scott suggested they finish the dive together since he was doing the solo thing himself. She stared at him a moment. Why not? Why the hell not? It wasn’t like he was asking to fuck her brains out. It was just a dive. An experience to unfold and to actually share with someone as it did. She smiled at him.

“Sure thing. Why not? We’re already out here. We might as well enjoy this while we can.”

Both of them repositioned their masks, dipped their heads back under the placid surface of the water and immediately Sierra was back into the wonderful underwater world. They were swimming to catch up with the small group when Scott held out his hand and she didn’t even think about it, just slipped her own into his. Tingles slid up her arm, slid down her spine. Even in their cool surroundings, his hand felt warm. Steady. Firm. Her fingers curled around his instinctively and she didn’t examine her reaction to him closely. He propelled her forward and as she passed him, she smiled. Well, smiled as well as one could with a mouthpiece lodged between her lips.

The rest of the dive was so much more enjoyable. Scott pointed out things that were hiding in the coral that she didn’t catch. Fingers on her arm. A brief touch on her shoulder and one time, when her attention was caught and held elsewhere, his fingertips gently found the farside of chin and redirected her gaze to what he wanted her to see. A manta ray on the bottom. Her eyes had lit up with pleasure. The creature was so graceful. When she saw something that she got excited over, she touched his arm. His hand, then pointed. He squeezed her hand to acknowledge her.

All good things must come to an end eventually. The group surfaced and their guide told them they would be heading back now. Sierra turned her head and looked at Scott a moment. He had been so much fun to spend time with. She was glad she had changed her mind and decided to stay and finish this experience. The swim back to the boat was leisurely and as they drew closer to the platform, Scott motioned for her to go first, offering to take her fins and mask. She surrendered them thankfully before her foot found the ladder and she scrambled up it, back into the boat. Turing around, she leaned down to Scott as he waited for to ascend and took her gear from him, making deliberate contact with his eyes and mouthing a silent “Thank you.” He offered it back to her as he handed up her gear into her outstretched hand. Their eyes met and seemingly held longer than politeness dictated, but neither of them seemed willing to look away. Until something inside Sierra seemed to shake her and she came upright, moving away from the back of the boat. She handed her gear to a deckhand who also had her glasses. They exchanged items. Sierra headed back toward she had left Eric, sliding those dark frames onto her face. Eric was right where she had left him, lounging back in his chair, a bottle of beer in one hand.

“Hey baby, how was your swim?” he asked lazily as she approached. He hooked an arm around her waist, tugging her to him and she went, slightly reluctantly. Her arm slid automatically over his shoulders.

“It was good. You missed out. I had a good time. ”

Thanks to Scott. She silently added. Eric gave a chuckle and took a drink of his beer, giving her a little squeeze.

“You know me, babe. I’m not big on water sports.”

He wasn’t big on anything except the TV. It made her wonder why he had booked this trip in the first place. Desperation on his part? She couldn’t help but feel like it was also a distraction. Give the little lady something to do and she’ll leave him to his own devices. It also gave him unrestricted access to her. Sex when he wanted it. Maybe she was being unfair, but at the moment, that’s how she felt.

“I know,” she kissed the top of his head, “I’m going to go take a shower. Get all this salt off my body.”

He tipped his head back against the chair and leered up at her.

“Want me to come lick it off you?” She ruffled his hair and grinned.

“Wouldn’t want to make you sick consuming all that salt, love. You enjoy your beer. I’ll see you when it’s time to get dressed for dinner.”

She leaned down and lightly kissed his lips before she slipped below for that shower. Letting herself into their cabin, she headed for the small bathroom to turn on the shower and strip down. Small fingers tested the water before she got in, pulling the curtain behind her. Reaching for the soap, Sierra idly rubbed it on her arms, creating a lather before the soap moved on to other parts of her body. The shower water slid down her body. Her eyes closed in bliss as the soap was set aside and her hands roamed, spreading soapy suds and ridding her body of the salt that clung to her skin. Settling a foot on the rim of the small tub, she bent over to run her hands up her leg, fingertips delicately slid up her inner thigh. With her leg still arched, she leaned back against a supporting wall, as her fingers traveled higher. Her head tipped back against the tiles. Streams of warm water poured over her body, gliding downward in a neverending warm stream. Her lips parted slightly as her breath quickened. The image of Scott’s hand, moving along her parted thighs, teasing her, making her body tighten in anticipation, making her core begin to throb with need. A finger slid along her wet slit, pressing inward just a little, making her moan ever so softly. Her hips jutted forward to meet it, but that finger moved on, finding the nub of her pleasure and flicked it.

“Oh god…” she softly breathed into the air around her. It stayed confined in that small cubicle.

Fingerpad pressed. Rubbed. It slyly slipped lower and dipped between her lips into the heated feminine tunnel of her body. Her body arched away from the wall, pressing that finger deeper inside her. Hips rocked forward and back in cadence with that finger doing the same thing. She could see Scott’s head there between her thighs, the feel of his mouth against her, drawing her clit into his mouth and gently sucking on it, his tongue rubbing against it. The finger in her depths pumped faster. She whimpered.

“Oh god.. yes… yes.. please don’t stop…” her heated whisper was urgent. Desperate.

His lips tugged on her, pulling away. His whispered heated words filled her ears. His finger plunging deeply in and out of her, driving her crazy.

“Cum for me, lovely Sierra.”

His tongue lapped at her while his finger stroked her into a frenzy. She was right there. Right on the edge. He inserted another finger, driving it into her to the hilt. She rocked violently against his face, his fingers and came. Hard. Her fingers clutched his hair in desperation for something to hold onto as she blew apart into a million fragments. Sierra sagged against the wall, her eyes slowly opening. Her hand slipping away from her own body. Fuck. What had that been all about? With as much strength as she could muster, she finished her shower, hurriedly dressed in a halter top and shorts. She found sandals, securing them to her feet and left the cabin completely shaken by her thoughts. She needed to find an innocuous distraction. Sierra left the cabin in a hurried blur.
 
Last edited:
It took Scott a while to get back on board after helping the guide with his gear. By the time he stood up to look around, he was surprised to see Eric still sitting at the table chatting with the captain and Sierra nowhere in sight. Equally surprising, Melissa was nowhere to be found either. He stood confused for a moment. Where was everyone? Was his first reaction and interest to look for Sierra instead of Melissa? Maybe. What was it about her that he found so intriguing? And why was there such a disconnect with Melissa? Looking around again, Scott decided to help the guide clean and store all the gear.

Lots of reasons to help. Getting into the good graces of the ship's captain and crew is always a good idea. Something he learned long ago while cutting his teeth in the competitive aerospace sales business. A kind word, a willing smile and an unsolicited offer to help was always welcomed and never failed to yield benefits. An upgraded room, a seat in first class, a free drink at the bar. Kindness was always rewarded. Scott was generally a kind and generous spirit anyway so it wasn't like he was going out of his way. He might be offered a private dive later in the cruise, or an offer to go on an unplanned excursion just for offering to help. Hanging out on deck also gave him time to if Sierra might make it back out. Or Melissa for that matter. And he could use some fresh air and time to think. About Melissa. Their relationship. Sierra. What a 'relationship' with her might be like. He knew he was more likely to engage in some fantasizing day dream about Sierra than any deep introspection about his relationship with Melissa. And right then and there, on that beautiful boat, floating in the crystal clear blue waters of the Caribbean, that was just fine with him. He was tired of stressing over Melissa.

'Are you OK?' the dive guide asked. Looking at Scott curiously.

'Huh? Yea, um why do you ask?' Scott asked as he fumbled with the stack of snorkels.

'Oh I don't know. You just look distracted. Like you were lost in thought. Or maybe not feeling well'. Scott hadn't realized he was moving in slow motion. Ad hardly paying attention to what he was doing. Slow, sloppy work. Like some highway crew milking a job.

'Yeah. I'm fine. Just thinking about some stuff. Actually, now that you mention it, I'm doing better than fine. I'm doing great in fact. How I could be any different. I'm on a wonderful cruise, just finished a great dive and in a few minutes, I'll be enjoying a nice cold beer while someone else drives the boat'. He offered with a big grin.

The guide looked at him intently and smiled a big grin in return. 'And some sexy ladies to lust over too huh?'

'Oh? Are there? I hadn't noticed.' he said mocking innocence. 'Other than Melissa of course.'

They were well outside of any earshot from Eric and the captain. But still, the guide dipped his head and lowered his voice. 'yeah right. OK. Whatever you say brother. But I saw the way you and the sexy redhead were eyeing each other. But no worries man. None of my business. Your secrets are safe with me.' the he offered up his hand in friendship and said 'Name's Carlos. Anything you need or desire on this boat, just name it. And if I can get it for you, I will.'

Scott reached out and gave Carlos a firm handshake. 'Sure thing Carlos. Appreciate it.' then, with a sudden wink and discreet smile, Carlos grabbed the bag of snorkels and headed off towards the bow. Once again, Scott was left standing the alone. Looking around, Eric was still chatting and drinking, Neither Sierra nor Melissa was around and now, there was no one to help.

Scott headed off to the stairway and bounded down to the deck below. Making his way to his cabin down the narrow hallway, he wondered which cabin was Sierra's. Wondered what she might be doing in there. Without Eric. He paused briefly outside his own door, took a deep breath and walked in. Melissa was laying on the bed, still in her bikini, reading a trashy celebrity rumor magazine. The kind he found repulsive and was convinced would be the ultimate downfall of society. 'I looked for you up on deck when we got back. Why are you down here? I thought you wanted to get some sun?' he asked her.

'I did get some sun. All I wanted in fact. So I decided to come down here. Why? Is it a crime to read in my cabin?'

Why was she always looking for a fight? 'No. No crime. I just assumed you would enjoy the fresh air and the view even it was in the shade. That's all.' he said biting his tongue and trying not to snap back at her. 'Hey, it looks like you still need a shower. What do you say we take one together? Could be fun.' he said with a halfhearted flirty tone.

'I'll wait and take one later. Maybe after dinner. Besides, did you see how small the shower stall is in there?' and with that, she returned to her gossip rag without another word or glance.

Fuck it Scott thought. Why keep trying. What's the point of beating your head against that brick wall. Just remember how good it feels to stop! Normally, he could never get undressed in front of Melissa without turning around and rocking his hips back and forth to wag is cock at her like some idiot. Not this time. He just stepped out of clothes, stepped into the shower and slammed the door shut in frustration. The cool air in the room felt good on his skin but caused a little 'shrinkage' which he found amusing in an odd way. So he turned the water on hot and just let it pour over his shoulder and run down his chest. It felt good. Soothing. Relaxing. As he began to unwind and wash himself free of the stress that was his relationship with Melissa. She seemed to want to have nothing to do with him. Sierra on the other hand, seemed more and more interested. At least she was paying more attention to him than Melissa. And that was good enough for him. The longer he stayed there, the better he felt. The better 'it' felt. And before he knew it, he was giving his cock an especially thorough washing. His balls were finally dropping back down and returning to normal as he began cupping them and pulling on them slightly and then more firmly as he closed his eyes and thought back to the dive. The sight of swimming up behind Sierra. Her tone legs slightly parted, her silky thighs suspended in the clear warm water.

Scott began losing himself in a dream. Dream of her leaning back on a soft silky bed, her fiery red hair fanned out around her face in stark contrast to the white pillow behind her. Her legs stretched out in front of him, knees slightly bent and parted just enough to tease and hint at the shadowed pleasures that lay furhter ahead, just out of view. Her hand reaching out to him, her fingers beckoning him to come closer. Her sensual eyes locked onto his filled with lust. His breathing became deeper, each breath more full than the one before as he went back to slowly stroking his cock. He was lost now. Lost in a trance from which he would not return until... Sliding up on the bed, Scott saw himself reaching out, his hands first touching her feet, sliding up over the top, wrapping around her ankles, now slowly moving up the back of her calves, massaging them lightly before reaching the back of her knees. His head now resting against her calf, kissing it slowly, his hands working their way to the inside of her knees as he slowly pulled them apart. Lowering his gaze and inhaling deeply, he inched forward in search of the source of her intoxicating musk. She reached out to him again, this time sliding her fingers through his hair, finally cupping the back of his head and pulling him closer. He begin to increase the pressure of his grip on his cock as pace began to quicken. Finally reaching her treasure he could feel her heat on his cheeks. Leaning in, he began kissing her lips lightly, teasingly at first. His pressure and pace quickening. His tongue parting her lips, sampling her wetness and stoking his own fire. Her hips rocking in unison to his kisses, pushing forward, yearning for more contact. Faster, firmer, more intent. He sensed she was not in the mood for slow foreplay but a more primal, desperate need for release. As was he. They seemed so in sync. His wanting to taste her deeply, to cause her release, to free her lust. His pace quickened, his hand focusing on the swollen head of his cock as his dream took him back to her. Visions of her bucking to his pressures, his fingers slipping inside her. First one, then two. His tongue finding her swollen clit, firm and warm as his lips locked down. His lashing tongue working back and forth, up and down as she began to tense. Her hands pulling his head hard against her, her thighs clamping down. And finally, her flinch as if struck with electricity. The violent convulsions of her release. Contractions and haggard breaths. All timed with his own contractions. His balls tightening, his cock swelling and then, his own release. His legs felt weak as he erupted. A surprisingly intense release. A firm volumous stream followed by every decreasing pulses until finally he was spent. His hard cock now softening in his hand as his breathing returned to normal and he began to compose himself once more. And just in time as he could sense he warm water turning cooler.

He finished washing quickly and stepped out of the shower to find Melissa in a tank top, stepping into a pair of shorts. She didn't even look up to greet him as he stepped out. But that was fine with him at this point. They each dressed in silence and headed out the door together to go up top for dinner.
 
She could have gotten a drink. The galley was usually open about now. Instead, she lapped the boat’s deck, from bow to stern. From time to time she paused at either end and just watched the wide open ocean, stared into the deep blue. Glancing at her wrist watch, it was time to get ready for dinner. The sun was already setting. The colors that spread across the horizon were gorgeous. Reds and oranges, hints of deep purples and blues. With a deep sigh and no bit wiser as to why she had fantasized the way she had, she made her way below and to the cabin she shared with Eric.

Sierra entered the cabin quietly. Eric was already there getting dressed for dinner. He had chosen to wear slacks, a blue button up shirt, left unbuttoned at the neck. He looked up as she entered, crossing the room toward her and slipping his arms around her waist.

“Hey baby, where have you been? It’s almost time for cocktails.”

Was that all he ever thought about? Drinking? She had never really paid too much attention before. Her hand rested lightly on his upper arms and as he bent to kiss her, she turned her head slightly to one side so the kiss landed on her cheek.

“I was out walking the deck. I felt like a little exercise.”

“Didn’t you get enough on your swim earlier?”

Sierra shrugged and pulled out of his arms, moving to the closet and opening it. She wanted something cool and simple to wear. She glanced over her shoulder at him as she pulled a dress from closet bar.

“That was fun and yes, it could be considered exercise, but you know me, Eric.”

She laid the dress on the bed and started to undress.

“Baby, baby. We came on this cruise to relax. You need to learn to do that. Nothing wrong with lounging on the deck in your bikini. The crew would probably get a kick out of too.”

He tried wrapping his arms around her again and she pulled away. “We’re going to be late, Eric. I don’t want to keep everyone waiting for their dinner.” Eric slapped her on the ass and headed for the cabin door with a laugh.

“I’ll meet you topside, babe.”

“Yeah. Okay.”

She started undressing, donned fresh panties and slipped the dress over her head, letting it drop into place, smoothing it down over her hips. Sierra brushed her hair and pinned it up with a clip. Tendrils escaped confinement to curl at the back of her neck, fell on either side. Small curls formed on at her temples. Rooting out emerald earrings and a necklace with a teardrop emerald that rested just at the top, where her breasts met. A light mist of her body spray that smelled of ginger and spice. Now she was ready to go topside and socialize. The heels of her sandals made a soft click on the wood flooring. Once topside her eyes went to the others gathering with the captain again. It was a beautiful evening. Balmy. She walked quietly to Eric’s side and slipped her arm through his. Sierra snagged a drink from a crew member carrying a tray. Her eyes went from one companion to another. They lingered on a Scott just a fraction longer than the others. He had bent his head to catch something Melissa was saying. Her gaze came back to Eric as he was talking with the other couple.

The captain announced that dinner was ready to be served and would everyone take their places, please? Each place had a place card and she found herself with Eric on her right and…. Oh god… Scott on her left. They were seated, as she soon figured out, male then female around the table.

Okay, okay. I can do this. It’s not like Scott knew what I was thinking in the shower, right? Just play it cool, Sierra.

It still shook her to the core. She didn’t know a thing about Scott other than he had been fun on the excursion today. Eric had just seated her when Scott and Melissa came over. Sierra smiled at them both and made some small talk before the captain interrupted. He had an announcement. They had just gotten word that there was a storm brewing to the north of them. They should be fine, but they might experience some rough waters in the night. He just wanted everyone to be aware.
 
Last edited:
The narrow hallway was too narrow to walk abreast so Melissa proceeded Scott down the hallway and then up the stairs to the deck above. As most men do, his gaze naturally gravitated to her ass as she began the climb up the steps. And yet, he caught himself thinking about Sierra's ass. How nice it was to swim up behind her and gaze upon her round cheeks bobbing in the water without her even knowing he was there. Then later his face just inches away as she climbed the ladder out of the water. Melissa had a lovely ass too. No doubt about it. Not that this was news to Scott. He had had the pleasure of sampling that ass on many occasions. Though less and less of late. Still, he couldn't help but reach out and sneek a quick grope, grasping her right cheek firmly. She stopped suddenly and turned around, staring him down with that stare he had seen all too frequently in the last couple of months. No words were spoken. None were needed. It was clear to both of them that his advances were NOT welcome. At least not right then and there on the stairs.

What on earth had happened to them? Weren't they the same couple that used to revel in getting nasty in public places? Hell, they used to talk about it in advance. Plan it even. Like a game. And those dangerous romps in public, risking getting caught and exposed were some of their hottest sessions. Deserted stairwells. Countless elevators. Rush hour traffic. On a boat on a crowded lake. Balconies of hotels overlooking busy streets. And now? She hardly wanted to have anything to do with him in private. And she seemed to shun his presence and avoid his touch altogether around the others on the boat. Maybe that is why he caught himself daydreaming of Sierra while Melissa was the one within reach. But she wasn't really was she? She seemed further and further out of reach with every passing day.

As they exited the dark corridor below, they were treated to the remnants of what was surely a stunning sunset only moments before. Scott was disappointed he had missed the full show with the last bit of darkened orange glow looking as if it were losing a battle to escape the quicksand of the horizon. To the right and south, the brightest stars were just becoming visible as the blue sky turned to the darkest violet. To the left and north, clouds moving in on the horizon. Low and distant, Scott could still see they were dark and foreboding in the fading light. Years of hunting and fishing, camping and backpacking had taught him to pay attention to the tell tale signs of approaching weather. And to learn to interpret and read the signs. Mother nature was rarely blunt and clear. She preferred to give clues and subtle hints, discernible only to the observant and respectful souls that dared to try to understand. Scott couldn't help but stop and stare at the spectacle of the changing weather. Wondering what it might mean for the evening and days to come.

"Scott! Come on. Can't you see the others are already getting seated at the table?"

Scott resented the snappy outburst. Resented the tone and the interruption of what was clearly a relaxing and beautiful moment to be savored and enjoyed. He was tired of being tense and stressed. He was on vacation and this trip was turning into a drag. He'd rather be at work! The more he thought about it, the more he realized he just wasn't that hungry. He was already moping a bit as he and Melissa arrived at the table to find there were place cards for assigned seating. As they looked around to sort it out, Scott was pleasantly surprised to discover he would sitting next to Sierra. But then again, this was going to be awkward. He would be expected to face Melissa during most of the conversation but would rather be chatting with Sierra if the truth be known. They were the last to settle in before the captain made the announcement about the coming storm.

As salads were served, Melissa began chatting with the other couple to her right. They were from Iowa. His name was Robert and he was a software salesman for national education company and her name was Tiffany and she was executive assistance for a local construction company. Maybe this would be good for her. To reach out to some new folks. Maybe it would help draw here out of her sour mood and light a spark he could nurture for the remainder of the trip. He hadn't given up on her completely. Scott tried to get engaged with her and the other couple but he just could not find any real interest in their conversation when he heard Eric asking the captain about the storm and the plans for the boat. Turning to listen in, Scott enjoyed having to look at and past Sierra as all eyes on that side of the table were focused on the captain as he explained.

"Well" he said followed by a slightly uncomfortable pause. "The storm developed out of nowhere. It seems to be growing and headed this way fast so we will try to redirect our course to stay out of the worst of it if we can while also looking for some safer waters. If we had more time, we would race for a nearby cove protected from the wind by the rising mountains of the island and from the stormy seas by the natural reef harbor. Unfortunately, we will never make it in time and we do not want to be caught in rough, shallow seas with hidden reefs and dangers. So we will head out to deeper water, tacking perpendicular to the storm front to see if we can skirt around to the edge of the storm and avoid any shallow reefs." Everyone had quit eating by now and were focused on the captain and his ever more serious tone. While others were worried, Scott was not. Good that the captain was taking the storm so seriously. And he knew enough about boats to know they really were surprisingly durable in even the worst of storms. It was not wind and rain and waves that sunk ships. It was danger lurking below. So while the storm might mean an uncomfortable, even harrowing night at sea, the likelihood or real danger was still low. "We will still have several hours before the storm reaches us. So please, enjoy your dinner and understand if I have to excuse myself so we can handle this concern. Me and the crew will eat later once we are out of harm's way." With that, he stood up and headed to the bridge.

As the captain headed off, the rest of the table exchanged uncomfortable glances. Not surprisingly, it was Robert who broke the ice and offered up his glass of wine with a toast. "There are good ships and wood ships, and ships that sail the seas. But the best ships are friendships, and may they always be." With that, everyone hefted their glasses, the men nodding and women smiling. The rest of the dinner was uneventful. Melissa spent most of her time chatting with Tiffany and occasionally let Robert get a word in edge wise. Meanwhile Scott and Eric talked about football and silly movies with Sierra spending most of the time looking off in the distance. She seemed a little tense and uncomfortable. Scott tried to include her in the conversation and she was always polite. But she seemed distracted. As if in deep in thought apart from the company.

Scott was beginning to feel a little uncomfortable too. Was Sierra uncomfortable because of his close presence? They seemed to have a connection earlier. Didn't they? Or was that just more wishful thinking? Scott saw Eric place his hand on hers and he suddenly felt like the odd man out. So he turned to Melissa. "Hey, I'm going to the bow to get some fresh air and watch the storm roll in. Maybe you can join me?"

She looked at him with a pouty expression and said, "We'll we see darling. Maybe. Maybe I will. Just give me a few minutes OK?"

Scott knew what that meant. No way would she be joining him. He excused himself from the table, nodded at Sierra and headed off around the corner toward the bow. The storm was rolling in but still quite far away. Funny how distant things seemed so close on such an empty horizon. The boat was tacking quickly to the east in what were still locally mild seas. But the coming storm was undeniable. Lightening flashed off in the distant, still too far to be accompanied by thunder, but that too would change soon enough. Scott became entranced by the sight before him as his mind drifted off again. The dive. The interactions with Sierra. The fantasy in the shower. And the recent memory of her subtle scent and her beauty at the table. Scott never really found red heads attractive, but there was something about her he just could not shake from his thoughts. The power of the approaching storm seemed to meld with her fiery spirit and Scott just could not stop wondering. What she might be like. To hold. To touch. To taste. To caress. To ravage. He was afraid the thoughts would only intensify in the coming days. And haunt his dreams both day and night.
 
The captain seemed to be a competent sailor. Sierra trusted his words. Still, the idea of a storm brewing somewhere off their current horizon made her slightly uncomfortable. She knew that things, like the weather, could turn on a dime. The next few seconds after the captain left the table, an awkwardness set in amongst the guests. Robert, someone she hadn’t had the opportunity to speak with yet, made a toast. It seemed to break the tension as they all raised their glasses. After that, the evening went smoothly. Low conversations, good food, good wine.

Sierra wasn’t feeling much of a conversationalist. Scott and Eric talked around her. Robert was engrossed in Tiffany and now she knew why they hadn’t been very social. They were newlyweds. Melissa was engaging Tiffany in conversation. Seemingly, she felt like the odd man out. It didn’t really bother her. Eric put his hand on her thigh and leaned in to whisper something in her ear. Sierra nodded. The two of them excused themselves from the table and went below. The moment the door shut behind them, Eric was all over her. Sierra gently pushed him away. He stumbled back, then came back, pushing her against the closed door.

“Eric, stop it. You’re drunk.” His lips were against her neck.

“Yeah. Yeah, I am. A bit. But I’m horny. “

“Yeah? Well, I’m not. Why don’t you just go to bed and sleep it off, Eric.”

She pushed against his chest, making him stumble back just a bit. His eyes were glassy but unless someone knew Eric really well? They’d never know he was drunk. He didn’t argue with her. He simply starting stripping out of his clothes. She watched him. Then with a slight shake of her head, she left the cabin and went topside again. Pausing at the stairs, she took a deep breath. The air felt cooler and tasted sweet to her. Tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, she headed for the bow.

There was a figure at the rail by himself. His back was her but she knew who it was. Scott. He was staring out to sea or maybe, he was watching the storm brewing so far away. Quietly, so as not to disturb him, she came up behind him then to his side, leaning against the rail herself as she watched the sky a moment. Lightening flashed off in the distance. The faint rumble of thunder followed. Sierra braced her forearms on the rail as she leaned over it just a bit, staring off into the distance. Her voice was hushed, almost reverent.

“Beautiful, isn’t it?”
 
Scott was deep in thought. Lost in the beauty and power of the incoming storm. And lost in a dream of Sierra. So at peace and removed from the here and now, it was as if he was in a trance. Which is why he did not sense her arrival. When she spoke, he jumped with a start. Shaken from his deep inner thoughts and caught off guard as if he were ‘caught’ thinking about her. Did she know what he was thinking? Of course not. Unless he was subconsciously talking out loud. He quickly composed himself.

“It is beautiful isn’t it?” He turned to her and just stared at her silhouette against the ever darkening sky. He wasn’t sure what else to say to her.

“I, um…” she stuttered. “I hope you don’t mind the company. If you do, just say so and I will leave you alone up here” she said glancing away out in the distance.

“No, no. Not at all” he replied. “In fact…” now he was the one that seemed to be stuttering. After a long pause, he continued “I was sort of hoping you might join me?”

“Oh?” She replied, clearly surprised by his comment.

“Well um… Yea. I don’t know…” Scott was really struggling for words now. “I guess I just felt like we had some kind of connection earlier today. You know. On the dive.”

She was turned directly facing him now. Staring deeply into his eyes.

“I guess… I have been a little frustrated to be honest. Such a beautiful cruise. So much to enjoy. But… Well Melissa… She doesn’t seem so interested in seeing the excitement and beauty around us. But… You did. Earlier today on the dive. You really seemed to be enjoying yourself. Having fun and relaxing. Then tonight, at dinner. You got all dressed up. No one told you to. You just did. Why? Melissa sure didn’t. And neither did I.”

“Well, I just like dressing up. I wanted to look nice. It makes me feel good.” she replied. “I’m surprised you noticed. Or cared.”

“Oh, I noticed all right. How could I not. If I may be so bold Sierra, you look wonderful tonight.” With that he laughed out loud. “Hey, isn’t that an Eric Clapton song?” She flashed a beautiful smile and nodded silently. “And as long as I am being bold, I must admit, you smelled wonderful as well.”

“Well thank you Scott. And again, I’m surprised you even noticed.”

Scott couldn’t tell for sure in the fading light, but he was pretty sure she was blushing a bit. And he probably was too for that matter, feeling like he was stepping over a line that shouldn’t be crossed. He thought it would be better to back track a bit. He turned back to the railing, facing the closing storm. The first bit of cool breeze reaching the boat as they continued tacking east.

“I guess I was feeling a little lonely out here. Like I was the only one that could see the beauty in the storm. Then I was thinking about you and imagined you might be the only other one on this boat that might also appreciate the light show. So I was thinking how nice it would be if you did come up here and join me. Just wishful thinking really. I honestly didn’t expect you. So when you popped up out of nowhere, it startled me a bit.”

Sierra nodded silently and turned to face the growing breeze, her hands gripping the railing as the swells increased. Without really thinking, Scott slid down a step towards her along the railing until their hips touched slightly and reached out and placed his hand on hers. Neither of them said a word. She leaned into him resting her head on his shoulder, his hand releasing hers as his arm slipped around her narrow waist, pulling her closer. They held the pose for several moments. Scott’s heart was racing as he struggled with his conscience, deciding just how much risk he was willing to take. The last thing he wanted was to go too far, to offer an unwelcomed advance and risk alienating Sierra for the rest of the trip. But he didn’t seem to have crossed an inappropriate line yet. Her body language telling him his advances were welcome so far. He was just about to turn and kiss her when the speaker in the dark above their heads erupted.

“Hey folks, the storm is fast approaching now. It would be safer if everyone headed below deck.” It was the captain and he was clearing deck to make sure he could focus his attention on the boat and the storm without having to worry about careless passengers out on a heaving deck.

Suddenly conscious of at least one set of eyes watching them, Scott turned to Sierra, took her hands in his, squeezed them firmly and whispered in a barely audible tone “Thank you Sierra. Thank you for joining me this evening. And thank you for sharing this special moment with me.”
 
Scott’s words made a soft blush flush across her cheeks. She could feel the heat of it and felt somewhat mortified. How long had it been since she had blushed at all? The moment had seemed surreal. She was here with Eric, trying to stabilize their relationship and it seemed to be failing miserably. It had nothing to do with Scott and yet, here she was, attracted to him. Even worse was the fact that he, too, was here with someone. Melissa. A wry grin crossed her lips. Maybe Eric and Melissa should get together.

Stop that, Sierra. Right now. That’s so wrong.

“Hey folks, the storm is fast approaching now. It would be safer if everyone headed below deck.”

The Captain’s words over the loudspeaker broke into her thoughts. She gave Scott’s hand a return squeeze, a soft smile on her lips.

“You’re welcome. I enjoyed it too. We better head below. The waters are getting a little rough, I think.“

The captain’s got enough to do without having to deal with them. The deck beneath their feet started to pitch a little as they sailed into, indeed, some rougher water. Scott was right behind her as they headed down below. Sierra swayed lightly on her way down as the boat rolled beneath her feet. She grasped the handrail. Scott was right behind her, providing a steady presence. She stopped at her cabin door, pressing against it to give Scott room to pass by her. She glanced up as he went by.

“Scott?”

Her voice was a whisper in the empty corridor. He stopped, half turning in her direction as she called his name. Again, they stood staring at each other. Her lips parted to say something then she shook her head. He took a step in her direction, then another. It felt like they were the only two people in the world at that moment. She couldn’t tear her gaze away. But, they would never know what might have happened because right at that moment, the boat pitched sharply to the right. Sierra’s grip on the door handle tore free and as she went flying off her feet, landing on the floor, sliding into the wall on the opposite side. There was a ringing in her head and for a split second, everything went blurry. Using both hands on the floor as leverage, she pushed herself upright against the wall she had been thrown against, bracing herself as the ship pitched and rolled. Scott! Her eyes flew to where he had been standing and she found him against the same wall she had been flung against. She crawled to him.

“Scott? Scott, are you okay?”

Her fingertips touched his cheek. Her eyes scanned his body before moving back up to his face. Chaos was starting. Bedroom doors were being ripped open, people were darting, running through the corridor.

Oh my god. Eric! Melissa!

“Scott, can you hear me? Can you get up? We have to find Eric and Melissa. Scott!” She gently shook his shoulder.

Storms at sea many times happen suddenly. One minute the skies are blue, the waters calm and in the next instant, just a few heartbeats away, the skies are no longer clear, but angry. Dark. The once calm waters are now ugly swells looking to swallow you whole. Poseidon’s sleep has been disrupted and he is not pleased.
 
It felt like he was in a movie. One being played in slow motion. Feeling the slightest change in the pitch of the boat, he saw the look of reaction on Sierra’s face, her grip slipping from the door as she began falling away. Scott’s immediate reaction was not to steady himself, but to reach out for her. Not because of feelings for her but because that is who he was. He was always a giver. Always reaching out to help others. He was courteous, kind and generous. Always. And he was confident and athletic. So when his balance shifted, he never really thought about losing his footing. He just assumed he would compensate and adjust as he always did. And he would reach out and catch Sierra before she could fall. But the shift was no growing swell. It was sudden and more violent than he first thought when he felt it begin. He watched her fall and slide across the hall. She reached out to try to break her fall but couldn’t keep from slamming her head into the wall. His preoccupation with Sierra cost him dearly as he lost his footing as well but didn’t have the reaction time left to break his own fall. Slamming against the wall with the full force of the pitch of the boat and his weight caused his temple and his neck to take the full brunt of the impact. He saw stars, some blood which he assumed was his own and felt a mild numbness in his neck and back.

Trying to clear his thoughts and eyes, he opened them to see Sierra sitting over him. Touching him. Saying something he couldn’t quite make out. Slowly, his hearing returned. Something about needing to find Eric and Melissa. There was an emergency going on. No doubt about it. He needed to get it together and help. Help everyone. Scott and Sierra helped get each other to their feet among the growing chaos. Doors were opening and folks were spilling into the hallway. Scott saw a crew member rushing down the steps into the hall with the other couple stumbling out clutching each other. Without a spoken word, they nodded at each other and turned to their respective doorways. Sierra found Eric picking himself up off the floor looking confused and concerned. Meanwhile Scott found Melissa curled up in the fetal position on the floor. He rushed to her side trying to help her up but she remained tightly clinched.

“Melissa? Are you OK? Melissa? Are you hurt?” He kept asking louder and louder trying to illicit a reaction of some sort. He was trying to find out if she was injured. If so, he could start to help her. But without a response, he wasn’t sure what to do. She was in shock. And she was not comprehending what was happening. He started checking her out physically and determined there were no major injuries. He was still unsteady on his own feet, but he could feel the boat rocking and lurching and new things were bad and getting worse. He leaned over and scooped Melissa into his arms and stumbled to the doorway as one of the crew reached them to help direct them topside.

“The boat has run aground on an uncharted reed” he was screaming above the din of the storm and chaos. “We are taking on water fast and need to get everyone topside and into the rafts.” He looked directly at Scott. “Are you OK? Is she OK? And do you remember the safety briefing? Do you need help or can you help the others?”

“I’m OK. Not sure about her. I think she is OK, just in shock. If I can get her settled, I can help. And yes, I know what to do.”

“OK. Good. Head aft, up the back stairwell and onto the stern. They should be pulling out the life rafts and getting everyone loaded there.”

Topping the stairs, Scott was struggling with Melissa’s weight and his own concussion. Stopping to catch his breath, he could see the storm was raging and the deployment of the rafts was not going smoothly. The crew were struggling and the other couple were more in the way than they were helping. Eric and Sierra were trying to help, but there was just too many people, not enough space and the blur of the storm and pitching deck. The crew was able to get one raft in the water with the other couple falling in followed by one of the crew. The guide rope was secured to the deck railing and another raft was pulled free of its mount.

Eric and Sierra were next up and helped get the raft deployed and pushed into the water. The crewmember was shouting instruction when Scott saw Sierra look his way. He could see her nod with a look of concern and mouth the words “Is she OK?” He nodded back in the affirmative and mouthed the words “Yes, thank you” in reply. The crewman asked Eric to get into the raft first so he could help Sierra make the transition. Meanwhile Melissa was regaining her focus while Scott helped ready the next raft.

The storm was in full rage now, the rain and wind combining to create a painful barrage of needles and clouding everyone’s vision. The roiling seas pitching the boat wildly on its fractured hidden reef perch. Scott happened to look up as Sierra was reaching for the raft with Eric in it. Just as she jumped, the stern deck dropped causing her to lose her footing and realize far less leverage in her jump than was needed to make it into the raft. Just as before in the hallway, Scott saw the events unfold in slow motion as she reached out and fell into the black abyss between the boat and the raft. With everyone else preoccupied, Eric was the only other one that saw her fall. He was hanging over the edge of the raft reaching out for her while trying to shout above the din of the storm. Scott rushed to the rail, peering over into the blackness below searching for signs of Sierra. The crewman was getting the second raft pushed over the edge when Scott saw Sierra pop above a wave crest off to the right, her hands flailing looking for something to grab onto. Without hesitating, Scott instinctively jumped in after her. He was an excellent, strong swimmer and once again, he never really feared for his own safety, confident he could reach her and help her to safety.

He reached her as a wave crashed over them sending them both below the frothing surface. She had a sudden death grip on his arm as he kicked hard to get them both back to the surface. Breaking the surface, Scott could see they were being driven away from the boat. He could see Eric screaming form the other raft while Melissa and the other crewmember were leaning over the rail shouting and gesturing. The situation was desperate and getting worse as they continued drifting further out. Scott begin to feel the beginnings of panic in his stomach as he realized the prospect of their getting back to the boat was slim and getting less likely. The roar of the wind prevented anyone from communicating verbally when Scott made eye contact with the crewman still on board. At that one brief moment, they seemed to be thinking the same thing as the crewman untied the second raft from the railing and let it go free.

Scott closed his eyes briefly, took a deep breath and decided, it was now or it really would be, never. He redoubled his grasp on Sierra and began kicking with all his strength toward the free, bobbing raft. She seemed to sense the desperate swim too as she began kicking and tried to break free from Scott so they could both focus on reaching the raft. He was resistant to letting her go. It went against everything he had ever been taught. Or felt. But somehow he knew. Knew she was strong in her own right. And knew that they would need everything they both had to survive this most desperate situation. He began closing the gap to the raft. Slowly. So painfully slow was his progress. While Sierra struggled to keep up. Scott finally reached the edge of the raft, grabbing the rope while looking back to Sierra hoping she would see he had made it and reach out to grab his leg. She did and he reached back to her, taking her hand and pulling her alongside him to grab the rope and rest. They looked around and all they could see was raft and the raging sea swells around them. After several moment of recovery, they slid hand over hand around the raft until they found the opening. Scott reached down into the water, grasping her around her legs and trying to heft her into the raft. She was clearly clawing and reaching as the balance of their weight forced him below the surface. He was struggling now, his muscles aching, desperate for another breath with her weight holding him under. He began feeling light headed and saw stars as he wondered if he would ever break the surface again when at last, the weight on his arms and shoulders lifted. Before he could even try to muster the strength for a kick back to the surface, he felt a hand gasp his arm and pull him up forcefully. By the time he broke the surface, he barely had strength left to breath. Were it not for her holding on to him, he might not have had the strength to hold on for himself. Sierra now had two hands on him as she leaned over the edge of the raft to get a strong hold on him. After what felt like hours, Scott was finally able to raise his head and look up to see her smiling. The most beautiful smile he had ever seen as he returned his own smile before they both started laughing. The just held on and smiled and laughed saying nothing while he continued to regain his energy before finally crawling into the raft with her help.
 
Everything had happened so fast. The storm had slammed into them from out of nowhere. They had gone from being quite safe from any sort of trouble to finding themselves in the thick of it. All in the blink of an eye. Chaos had reigned aboard the boat. It seemed impossible to Sierra for it to do so. There weren't that many people aboard. Everyone seemed to be scurrying about. Lifeboats were being lowered and filled. She remembered getting ready to leap into the lifeboat Eric was in when the boat’s deck dropped and she seemingly hung suspended for moments in mid-air before plunging down into the dark waters below. Panic had set in as the water closed over her head and she clawed, kicked, her way to the surface, her hands searching frantically for something to hang onto and finding nothing but air. Someone had jumped in beside her and at first, she thought it was Eric only to find out it was Scott. Oh, life’s little ironies. The storm battered at them. Rain obscured their vision and the battle to keep their heads above water was daunting. Yet somehow, between them, they managed it. Scott even managed to secure one of the life rafts. It wasn’t until later that she heard how that all came about.

Scott had put himself at personal risk to insure she got into the raft. Sierra did not know where she found the strength but she simply could not just allow him to drown. Leaning over the raft, she blindly reached into the water, searching for any sign of him and felt his arm. Her fingers curled around it and yanked upward as hard as she could. Sierra couldn’t describe the relief she felt when Scott’s head broke the surface of the churning water. She reached out with both hands to hold onto him. She smiled in relief. Finally, he lifted his head and he was smiling back at her. It was the most heart rendering sight she had seen in a long time. Then they both started to laugh. Rain pelted his head, plastering his hair to his skull and she probably didn’t look any better. But their laughter reassured her. He was going to be okay. They were going to be okay.

When Scott was finally able to get his body into the raft with her, the first thing she did without thinking was to throw her arms around him and hug him tightly. Though they both were soaking wet and cold, the physical contact was re-enforcement that they would survive and make it through this. Sitting there on the bottom of the raft, water puddling up around them, she pressed her body to his, her face finding the side of his neck. The tremors of shock were setting in and to her consternation, she started to cry. She never cried! But here she was, face pressed into his neck, clinging to a man she didn’t know, bawling her eyes out like a baby. Some part of her mind registered how good he felt against her. Unbidden thoughts, desires, flowed swiftly to the front of her conscious mind. They were more than enough to make her nipples harden against the wet, plastered material of her dress. Because of the spaghetti straps of the dress, she hadn’t donned a bra. Only the thin material of her dress and his shirt stood between them. In a moment of insanity, she wanted to remove his shirt and her dress, press her naked body against his. To feel his heart beat against her hands. To feel his hands on her body. Instead, she merely gripped his shirt with both hands as she strove to get her tears under control. The tremors that rolled through her body were another matter altogether. Reaction and cold were setting in.
 
Last edited:
Falling into the raft, Scott quickly lost his balance with his weakened state and the rolling and pitching of the soft bottom of the raft. Sierra immediately fell on top of him, clawing at him to bring he closer. She was gasping and whimpering, burying her face in his neck and using her arms and legs to wrap around him as if he might escape. He was exhausted from the totality of the ordeal. Drained. Totally spent. Reaching out, he hugged her, holding her tight and petting her wet hair trying to comfort her. But it wasn’t working. The closer they held each other, the more desperate her sobbing became. Her breath was ragged and she was gasping for breath between heavy sobs.

“Sierra. It’s OK. Were safe now. Sierra? Can you hear me? You’re safe now. You’re going to be OK. I’ve got you now and I’m not going to let anything happen to you.”

It was the last comment that seemed to take her over the edge as she began crying loudly, uncontrollably. The more desperate her crying grew the more difficult her breathing became until Scott was afraid she might pass out from hyper ventilating. He continued stroking her, and reassuring her as she slowly began calming down. As her breath became more regular, her strength returned and she continued burrowing into his arms. She was shaking now. From the shock of the last hour and from the chill of the wet wind and rain. She was now pressing her chest hard against his, her legs snaking up between his as she struggled to feel safe and cling to his warmth.

They laid like that for what felt like hours but in reality was surely only minutes. The violent tossing and lurching of the raft kept them off balance while the rage of the storm made it clear that danger was far from over. The lightening was flashing as it lit up the night sky and the gloom of the inside of the raft. The raft had a cover of course, but the steady wind gusting at near hurricane strength ensured the rain was continually lashing its way inside the doorway opening. As uncomfortable as they surely were, the steady upheaval of the tossing raft seemed to be giving them some kind of comfort. They rocked back and forth with each wave, their firm embrace causing them to shift their grips and become closer and closer in their embrace. Scott could feel her calming down. Or maybe she was as emotionally spent now as he was physically. He felt an intense need to protect her, to comfort her, the reassure her. Her breathing slowly returned and her grip seemed to loosen slightly on his shirt. Her motions seemed to change too. Her face seemed to be more nuzzling his neck now. Her hands embracing him instead of clawing at him.

Scott pulled back slightly and reached up to cup her face in his hands. Looking deep into her eyes he said, “Sierra? Are you OK now?” Even though it was dark, he could feel her nodding meekly. “Listen to me carefully. We’re going to be OK. And I’m not going to let anything happen to you. Do you understand me?” Again he could feel her nodding and then she lurched forward, throwing her arms around his neck and hugging him firmly. That was all it took. Now it was Scott that lost control and broke down. His hand rose up from her cheek and cupper her neck, turning her head slightly. Leaning forward, he pressed his lips to her and kissed her. He kissed her hard. His intentions clear. His mouth opened and she greeted him with her tongue, welcoming his advance. No sooner had they started kissing than they were fully engulfed, their passions and the stress of the moment overtaking them. One of her hands was rubbing his chest while the other was running through his matted wet hair. His left hand cupped her ass while his right hand massaged her breast firmly. They were writhing and moaning, lost in the moment and desperate to escape the stress of their dire situation. As soon as it started, they both seemed to understand the inappropriateness of their actions, each suddenly wondering about their respective significant others. They paused and separated their embrace before leaning again for one last kiss. Neither said a word but it was clear they each wanted the other to know what happened was OK.

“Can you still see the boat? Can you see the other rafts?” Sierra asked with a clear tone of returning concern.

Scott could feel her hand on his back as he leaned through the door opening to look around. It was comforting and reassuring to feel her touch. Knowing she could keep him from falling out if necessary and also reassuring him that she felt some kind of mutual connection and his kiss was welcomed. It was still dark outside but the near constant lightening of the storm gave him plenty of light to see. Unfortunately, he could see nothing but the raging sea and horizontal rain. Waves we crashing all around them and he wondered just how much of this the raft could stand.

Pulling back inside, he reached for her pulled him to him and said “I don’t see anything. But they could be right behind us. I just don’t know. But listen to me. We all heard the safety briefing, everyone was on the back of the boat and with the exception of you and I, everyone was making it to the safety of the rafts. If we made it safely, so did everyone else. Including Eric and Melissa. Everyone is safe. And so are we. OK?”

His words, his touch and his reasoning seemed to reassure her. He could feel her relax in his arms while he wondered to himself if they really were safe. If the raft could survive the storm, they would be OK. And if they survive the night, the morning light will give them the boost of confidence they need. Then, it will be a matter of surviving long enough to be rescued. Or find land whichever came first. With that, he pulled her back into his arms and rolled back into the middle of the lurching floor of the raft. His outward manner was calm and relaxed and confident. But his inner soul was not so calm. He wondered just how desperate their situation might be. Would they be rescued? Could they survive in the raft if necessary? Might they find land? And what about his feelings for Sierra? He felt closer to her now than he ever had with Melissa. Was it the events of the last two hours? Or something else. The connection he felt with her was intense. Primal. Raw. And deep. He felt a lust and passion for this woman he had not felt in a very long time. And he wondered if they would survive long enough for him to explore these feelings more deeply.
 
It was only after Scott tumbled into the raft that Sierra felt herself breathe again and there was a feeling of relief. He was safe. She was safe. All she could do was throw her arms around him and press her body tightly against his. Her body was trembling in reaction from the chance of watching Scott slip through her fingers ad be lost at sea but also from the events of their ordeal. Despite the fact they were both soaking wet, hos body radiated a warmth that seeped into her. The wind whipped around them as Scott pulled back slightly, his hands cupping her face. The look in his eyes pierced into her, reassuring as his words were. The water turbulent, tossing the raft around like a cat batting around a ball around a room. It made her lurch forward, pressing her breasts into his chest, pushing her body into his. Sierra didn’t know how it happened, just that it had. Scott’s hand had gone from her cheek to gently cup the back of her neck. His head lowered, his lips covering hers. For a moment, she was unresponsive then it was as if a dam broke inside her. Her lips parted, welcoming his tongue. Her own met it, stroking. Oh hand pressed against his chest, the other found its way to the back of his head, her fingers threading over and over through his hair. Passion was instantaneous and fierce. It had the opportunity to flare into something more primal but then, as if in accord, they drew apart. Sierra was breathing heavily. Her eyes rose to meet his as she inhaled deeply, kissing him one last time before she levered herself away from his body. Far too dangerous to stay as they were. She couldn’t stop herself from touching him however as she asked about the boat or the other rafts. She hadn’t expected him to tell her anything positive on that score. Scott was kind. He was unwavering in his reassurances that they were going to be okay and she was thankful for it. There was little more they could do in this storm, at night. Scott pulled her back into his arms, pressing her head to his chest. Sierra took a deep breath and let it out slowly, relaxing against him. Taking comfort from his strength and warmth, her eyes fluttered closed and she fell into an uneasy slumber.

She wasn’t sure what had awakened her. Had Scott shifted under her? Her palm was pressed against his chest along with her cheek as she slowly opened her eyes. Maybe it was the soft rhythmic rocking of the raft. Sierra sat up carefully, pushing her still wet hair back from her face, raising her hand to shield her eyes from the sun. Sun? She blinked, looking around. Indeed. The sun was rising in clear blue skies. The water was calm once again and…. there was no sign of their boat or the other life rafts. Her heart sank. It looked like they were on their own. As Sierra looked around them, her eyes spied the outline of what looked like land a bit of distance away. Her hand came out to touch Scott’s shoulder and gave it a soft shake.

“Scott? Scott. Wake up.”

Her voice was a bit raspy from the lack of lubricating fluids. Water to be exact.
 
Last edited:
After their unexpected embrace and intense connection, Scott and Sierra parted in the rocking raft. The waves continued to batter the little raft as they settled into the low center trying to keep from hurting themselves and each other while looking for some minimal position of comfort. They settled in each other’s arms, comforted by touch and shared warmth. Scott pulled her close to him, hugging her tighter and tighter. He briefly wondered if he might be suffocating her, but her comforting touch and reassuring nuzzling of her cheek on his chest told him his grip was both welcome and appreciated.

So many thoughts, so many emotions. He and Melissa and their failing relationship. This mysterious woman Sierra that seemed to stir so many deep, raw emotions within him. She was so beautiful, so smart, so strong and so alive. The beauty of the ship and the cruise, at least until that evening. And now the storm, the sinking of the boat, Sierra falling into the stormy sea and their desperate struggle to get into the last raft. And then, the kiss. A kiss that seemed to offer them both the escape they needed from the danger of the moment. And finally, the connection they both seemed to sense. For near total strangers, the connection they felt, the kiss they shared seemed to be so natural, so comfortable and so familiar. As if they had been lovers before. Of course that was not the case, but it seemed so real. The primal connection they seemed to feel. The unspoken words they exchanged. And now, here he was, tossing in the bottom of the wet raft, with her tightly in his arms. Right then, right now, he felt an odd sense of contentment. And if should could have lifted her head and seen in the dark, she would have seen him smiling.

For all the rage that existed around them, the stress of the last few hours and desperation of their plight was just too much as they both drifted off into a restless sleep. Throughout the night, Scott would waken occasionally to feel her tossing within his grasp. Once he awoke to find her shaking lightly as he pulled her tight and felt her immediately relax. Twice she woke him gripping him tightly, pulling herself closer to him. And once, he awoke to feel her legs sliding between his, her hips grinding into his, her cheeks sliding up and down on his chest, a soft purring sound emanating from her lips.

And then there was Scott and his restless dreams. Surely he was having the same fleeting dreams. Reliving the trauma of the last few hours and finding escape in the fantasy of a new found love. It was these dreams that were so vivid for Scott. Suddenly finding himself looking down on two lovers. In this dream he could see himself and Sierra. They were on a smaller sailboat this time. One large enough to be safe in the open sea, cutting through the light waves easily but small enough that it was only the two of them. The sails were set and the steering fixed, the boat on an easy, leisurely course. He could Sierra sitting on the deck, her legs dangling over the edge. And he could see himself, moving around the helm to greet her. Standing over her, looking down into her upturned gaze. Leaning forward, he kissed her, his hands reaching around to untie her top, dropping it to the deck. Her hands were cupping his face as she kissed him deeply. His arm wrapped around her shoulder, his body pressing into her, leaning her back on the deck as he sat back up, hooking his fingers in her bikini bottom. Sierra lifted her hips as her bottoms passed her knees, her smooth, tan calves and then her feet. Now it was her turn as she sat up, unlacing his trunks, pulling them down slowly over his hips. Her hands continued pulling them down lower freeing his cock, still limp but thickening as she leaned forward and offered him a light kiss on the head before opening her mouth wide and taking him deeply. Wet and warm, soft and gentle, she sucked on him lightly as he quickly reached full mast before he withdrew and pushed her back on the deck, crawling over her. Kissing her lightly on her lower stomach, then her left breast, the side of her neck and then her lips, his hips sliding between her legs. She pulled her knees up, spreading her legs awaiting his firmness pressing into her.

“Scott? Scott. Wake up.”

Scott could feel his shoulders rocking as Sierra’s words woke him from the fog of his precious dream. His eyes were open and he could hear her but he wasn’t quite comprehending. Something about calm, the sun and land?
 
Back
Top