Illicit Imaginings

Shaun sat on the corner of the bed, leaning forward eagerly as she emerged from the marble bathroom. She was absolutely stunning in that sheer robe, a matrix of thin threads that opened up to reveal all which rested below. The sheer white fabric clinging to her feminine curves so exquisitely, even folding in upon itself where it draped over her erect little buds of nipples, creating long, thin ridges in the fabric that reached down to her waist. He wanted her, not just to have her, to be with her; but to possess her fully. To make her feel things she had scarcely even imagined before, and so he would.

He rose from the bed, shrugging his sports coat from his shoulders as he closed the distance between them in a single stride. His hands found her hips, the sheer fabric gliding gently against her velveteen skin. He pulled her closer, made her feel his thick length between them, made her know that it was for her. That she was the cause of his hardness. That she would soon experience it fully.

No words needed pass between them, though his lips hovered just a fraction of an inch from hers. He began to unbutton his shirt seductively, feeling his body against hers and the warmth of her breath on his lips.
 
It was a fraction of an inch, but it was so much farther away, especially when she chose to keep the distance. Taking the time to savor the way stray strands of hair fell to frame the harder lines of his face, the way his body filled out his clothes... It was a dance of intimacy. The way her manicured fingers chased after the seduction of his fingers, taunting her, showing her more of his skin... one button at a time.

Until the sculpted lines of his chest was bared to her eyes did she close the distance between them. Her hands sliding languidly over muscles before closing over the collar of his shirt to pull him in and bridge the gap between their lips. She pressed her body to him then. Relishing the contrast between their soft lips and the power behind the hardness of his prick.

It drew her mind to wander, her body to lust... of the moment of being filled, of being bent under the force of him, yielding to his masculinity. It made her impatient. Her hands drew the shirt over his shoulders, winding down the lines of his arms as her hands admired him with her touch and pushed aside all other things that obscured him from her...
 
Internal Caress

She was at the same time a gentle caress and a brutal assault. Her silken palms exploring his flesh greedily, leaving sweltering flames in their wake. Shaun dove upon her as well, his lips claiming hers in a passionate and yearning kiss tat grew deeper with each article of clothing she tore away from his body. By the time his boxers hit the floor, setting his rigid length free, Shaun thought he could almost taste her tonsils. A low grunt passed through his nose as his cock met her bare sex for the first time, liquid fire dripping down onto his length like candle wax.

Shaun let his hands slip inside the sheer material of her robe, the sort of garment that was designed exclusively for bedroom wear, feeling her silken skin undulating beneath his rough fingertips. On the small of her back he pulled her closer, though their bodies were already in contact as if trying to pull her into himself, to caress her from the inside.

The waiting was killing him, he could stand it no longer. No matter how much it pained him, Shaun broke the kiss and spun her to face the window. Shaun whisked the robe down her shoulders, baring her flesh completely to the tinted glass, using his chest to shove her forward until her palms landed against the glass.

"Trust me." He whispered into her ear, his hot breath moving her hair gently.

The head of Shaun's cock moved up against that hot damp place where it yearned to be, his hands moving over the soft flesh of her torso to come up and caress her luscious breasts. Slowly and steadily, Shaun eased the head in. Caressing her from the inside...
 
She looked out over the nightlife that was Vegas, the indulgence of Sin-city as she herself indulged in the sinful decadence of her own lust. His breath ghosted over the nape of her neck carrying his words to her ears as she followed the guidance of his body.

Her body pressed against the cold glass with her hands splayed wide to support her as her legs spread for his pleasure. The icy glass chilled her skin, her breast, her nipples as they hardened in her promiscuous private display.

She moaned as he pressed in... a slow tortuous filling of her body that made her ache for the power contained in his control. And he withdrew. She started to protest when the slap of his hand on her ass cheek brought them to a whimper. The want brimmed in her eyes as she turned back to watch him, retreating to the bed to pick up the Polaroid camera.... and snap a picture.

The grin was wicked as he flashed her the resulting picture. The picture of her pressed against the glass, bent suggestively to set the line in the arch of her back, with the high fuck me heels setting the definition of her legs as they spread lewdly for him. All of it back lit by the Vegas night life. Her face shadowed by the dim room, drawing the silhouette of her sensuality as she pleaded her want with her eyes.
 
Desires...

...It's the sort of hip bruising fucking as the heat pales against the sweat of two bodies. The wilder coupling entrenched completely in the lust of the moment... no past no future. Only now.

Every driving thrust threw her forward as her nails dug into the wooden grain of her support. The heavy banister jarred sharply against her hips as he drove hard into her dripping sex, as they indulged in the primal moment of their joining, and took from each other the satisfaction that they needed.

Every punctuated slap of skin was intimate, exhilarating, and wild. Intimate as two became one. Exhilarating as the impact threw her precariously forward to stare over the ten foot drop beneath her... and yet held at the brink by the crown of his cock buried deep in her cunt.

Fear held no ground. Only now. This subtle moment of pleasure as his prick tensed in the tight confines of her sex. The painstaking eternity as he slowly pulled free to leave her empty... wanting. The violent ecstasy as he slammed back in, as she screamed her release, as he groaned in response, as she tensed, tightened, quivered against him,... as he takes advantage of her moment of vulnerability....

and growls dangerously in her ear.... that it's not over yet...
 
Last edited:
Sexual Predator - Scene 4

She watches him from her place on the bed. Her gaze is predatory, exuding an atmosphere of dangerous self assurance as she lounges and waits for him. Her patience wearing thin.

His shirt is large on her, draped just past mid thigh and loosely buttoned on the top. But it’s the way she likes it. It's casual and allows her the freedom to not wear anything else. Short enough to be interesting, but long enough to cover all the important bits.

Long enough to conceal the need she wants satisfied - now.

Patience has never been her strong suite. Times like this wears it far faster then she'd like. Long legs scissor into motion as she pushes herself from the bed. Affording him the briefest glimpse of her sex before the view is gone, she's on her feet and the hem of his shirt has fallen over the curve of her ass.

She stalks to him. The gleam in her eye is almost angry for making her wait. She is upon him immediately. Her palm slides up his chest, snaking around his neck in one fluid motion. Her lips meet his as her hand closes on a fist full of hair, pulling him closer.

Taking what she wants is more her style. Forget waiting.
 
Last edited:
A cat in heat.

She even smells of it. Sex, and want, and naked heat. Wearing his shirt, and stalking towards him, the apex predator. How is he prey?

His face cleaves to hers, dropping as she pulls his hair, and steals his kiss. Breathless and savage, taking his air, as his tongue dances with hers. His shirt tears and flows to the ground, falling as she rises.

Hands grab the tight curves of her bottom, spreading the golden globes of her ass, as fingers probe for her sex. Rough and calloused digits, inching closer, firm on her thighs as they fall to the bed, his kiss falling to the full swell of her breasts. Tongue tracing the curve of her decolletage. Following her flesh as it sinks, and reclines into the pillows. Her hands still pulling at his hair while his teeth roll her nipple into hardness.

Hot breath. Deep moans, the tug at his scalp that stops his sucking mouth from devouring her breast. His ascent, up her neck, teeth and tongue until he is biting her lower lip. His body hard, and wanting. His cock pulsing, and ready, as he grinds into her sex.

What they both want. His hands run her body like a racetrack, until her face is in his hands. "I'm going to devour you." And as he sinks between her thighs, to see her sopping and ready, he begins.
 
He strips her effortlessly. A low growl rumbles from her as the shirt is rent from her body.

He lifts her easily. Her legs open to wrap about him but their lips don't skip a beat in their savage exchange. Her ride is a brief one as they tumble into the bed. She's wanting and he knows it.

His lips fall naturally to her breasts as she makes contact with the bed and her fingertips slip their grip on his hair. Her back lifts from the sheets as she offers the bounty of her breasts to him, her breath hitching as teeth coax nipples to hardness. Her hand tightens their grip again as she pulls him free. Watching him seduce her body over the rims of her glasses.

Her legs are splayed wide for him as she watches him dip to taste her.

She hates it as much as she loves it. She hates the control he takes from her and holds so perfectly in his hands, the way she can’t escape from him - forced to dance to his tune. It’s maddening how he holds her there. Immovable.

She fights him and fails. The first jolt lances through her as her hips lift, offers herself to him. Her hand twined in the sheets and her other stifles the moan.
 
It's a struggle. She loves it, loves how his hair tickles her thighs, and his teeth prick right after. Sensations in contrast, as much as them. And then he tastes her, her hips lift, bucking away. Taking herself out of his grip if she could, her body wild as it snaps. A svelte muscle peaking in her sex. Lips to lips, as her hips kiss his face.

She hates it. He devours her. It's the action of an animal, A lust driven beast as his tongue penetrates her folds, plucks at her folds, and strains driving inside of her. God she's delicious. Wet and simple, her body writhing for control as he holds her in place. Arms hooked around slim hips, hands pulling thighs apart, holding them hard as he thrashes against her. His weight against hers until he lifts, her thighs around his head, his hands on her back, pushing her up the bed. She hates how he had control.

They crash. He is maddened. And she comes to him. Her body matched to his in every bit of ferocity. Her calf in his hand as he stretches her legs wide. Her hips grinding towards his as he tries to enter her. Pressing hard at her sloppy cunt, the juices denying him any grip, until her hand grabs him. Tiny and thin, barely wrapping his girth, as she guides him in. If she speaks or simply growls demands he doesn't understand. There is only the explosion of pleasure. His howl of fulfillment as he slams into her. Molding two bodies to one.

He's inside her.
 
“Fuck!” Her head tosses back as the word is ripped from her the instant he slams into her, fills her, stuffs her to the limit of what she thought she could contain.

Her body resonates with that impact of pleasure, humming it’s affirmation - this is what she wanted, needed.

Filled. The folds of her kitty spread lewdly open for him.

Her legs wrap about him, and the heels of her feet dig into his ass.Hard lines of muscle stand in stark contrast to her soft curves, pliable beneath him. Just like the soft velvet of her cunt yielding to the steel of his prick.

She doesn’t know who moves first. With his cock buried deep inside, her control has already slipped from her fingertips

He’ll break her.
 
She's so tight. Like spun silk, wet with lust, and able to bend steel. It doesn't stop him from riving inside her, impaling her hot sex with every thrust. Her leg thrown up over his shoulder, her body turned sideways. Back curved to throw her breasts out. An irresistible offering as he drives in between her legs. Firm, large swells of delight. Dark nipples on golden teardrops, hard and straining to the sky.

"Slut. Gorgeous goddamn girl."

He has to suck them, touch them. They beg to him to be grabbed, groped. Like her rolling hips plead for him to shatter them with his thrusts. So many things she says without words. Her back arches, and he bends to bury his face between her bosom. Holding her up until she rolls atop him. Bouncing, cooing, being tossed by his hips, like some perverted bouncing carnival ride. His hair whips across her stomach, as his mouth finally closes across her nipple. Drawing it in, rolling the nub between his teeth, while their hips grind across each other hard enough to fling sparks.

His hands bring her closer. He knows her little clit is being rubbed raw by friction alone, that deep inside her, an iron bar is twitching, as it drags across her every velvet wall. And it isn't enough. She's purring, but he wants her to moan, and hiss, and scream and cry pleasure to the heavens. To slam her back into the wall beside the bed, and try to destroy the foundations of the building, while he ruts her against it. Until finally he breathes again. Flicking sweat from his eyes.

"Get back onto the bed, on all fours. I want to fuck you like a real animal."
 
He’ll break her.

Each and every thrust a brutal reminder of the power that bends her to his will. Everything points to the simple and daunting concept that he could so very easily break her.

Her body shudders with each and every impact as he takes from her body. Her back arches and the globes her breast bounce to the violent rhythm of his hips.

Her body begs for more. The very fear that she’d break beneath him, the very ache of him bending her body to the limit of it’s flexibility, the strain of steel pummeling inside of her, drives her adrenaline to newer heights, and makes her daring.

Her hands wrap tight around his neck as she rides him with each and every roll of her hips. The slapping of two sweat soaked bodies punctuates her cries of pleasure. Her body arches as a hand pulls free to lift a breast to his lips. Her hand, gripped tight in his hair, pulls him to the offered nipple. Her sex clenches tight as teeth graze the sensitive nub.

It drives her wild

“You’re gonna tear my pussy apart.” She breathes the statement like a challenge, the fight in her eyes still gleam brightly.

Her words make him fiercer still and she coos to his fury, albeit broken by the crash of her body against the wall. Her cry blurs the line of pain and pleasure as he fucks her against the wall, sweat making her back slick against the smooth drywall behind her.

She bites back the whine when his cock pulls free from her, the emptiness he leaves behind making her cunt twitch with need. Instead, she growls in response to his words.

“I’ll get down on all fours when I want to.” She snaps back. Her hand pushes him back from her giving her room to move from the wall. Only the tip of her fingers maintain it’s pressure on his chest, pushing him back towards the bed.

“Sit.” A command, not a request. It takes a moment before he yields to it and her fingertips give way to air as he obeys.

The hand drops free to the swollen head of his prick as she bends forward. The view of the pendulous sway of her breasts blocked as her lips take his. The kiss is in its own way, urgent. An expression of her own need held at bay to draw out the night she has with him. Her hand smooths over the crown of his cock, still slick with her juices, in a slow stroke that is every bit defiant of what they both want.

Her lips pull from his, just after she bites gently down on his bottom lip, parting ways as she sinks lower to her knees.

She shifts. Just enough to pillow the soft rounds of her breasts around his prick. She watches him over the rim of her glasses as hot steel disappear between the orbs of her tits.

Her cleavage is made slick by the honey of her own sex and as the tip makes it’s appearance again, her chin dips forward to let her tongue lathe over his crown. She pauses to let a line of saliva drip to smooth his passage, her mouth just barely covering before it pulls free to disappear again.
 
Last edited:
It's a shock. He knows. he knew this was coming. And now he is caught. A vicious booby trap. He moans and bites his lower lip, as she sinks into him. On her knees, looking up at his face. Her breasts covering, his sex soaked cock.

On her knees, and he's never wanted to worship more. When she's ready. If she does not simply make him explode now. It feels so tight, and so soft. A silken prison as smooth and clutching as her pussy, only he gets to watch it. She slides up and down shaking her chest in opposite rhythm as he bites his lower lip, and holds.

Does she want what he thinks she wants? The glint in her eyes as she dips her chin, licking at the head as it spills precome onto her tongue. Swirling, sucking as it stains her lips, never missing a beat. Never taking her eyes away from his. He strokes her hair, and moans. Then grunts then growls. She's relentless, and he can't here. Not yet.

Oh god.

"Please Oh fuck. Oh god you're gonna make me cum you slut. You're gonna make me spunk all over those glasses of yours and cover you in my seed. Oh fuck."

He growls and tries not to thrash as he grits his teeth. She's won again.
 
Hot steel throbs between the soft grasp of her breasts, spilling his pre to further lubricate her strokes.

His plea makes her smile. She knows, tucked behind hard words and gritted teeth, it's a plea.

It will be.

That she has so much power over him like this is unbelievable. Someone who could’ve so easily broken her earlier, brought down so far, even more so with her on her knees.

His moan encourages her. Her head dips again to taste the pre from his crown. She can taste herself upon him, along with the saltiness of what’s to come.

Not yet.

She can feel him twitch in the depths of her cleavage. The muscles along his thighs tighten, the sign of a losing battle he fights. She stops him. The smooth confines of her breasts relaxing as her hands shift to grip the base of his prick - hard. As if she could contain the eventual flood of his seed.

“Not yet.” Her smile vanishes instantly as she snaps at him. She’s in control. “You’ll cum when I let you. Is that understood?”

She holds him at bay there, only after his assent does she return to her ministrations. Her tongue traces the veins of his cock from crown to base before her hands relax their grip.

Again her breasts return to cradle the steel of his prick. She slows her pace this time. Watching every painstaking reaction to the ebb and flow of her breasts.

He would dance to her tune now.
 
Last edited:
He twitches hard. First him then his penis, his body shaking with need and desire as he listens to her cruel edict. Then it washes away, in a cloud of bliss. Slow purposeful, mercurial bliss. She has started again, and he's lost. Lost in pleasure. Lost for what to do. Lost in her eyes.

God her gorgeous eyes. Deep brown orbs of scalding desire. Her iris' alight with mischief, and lust. She eggs him on with every gaze. Drives his tempo with every little lick, or suck. Adds a heart beat every time her breasts slide down to his thighs. His breath is catching, his hands grip the sheets tight. He shakes, moans, and starts his fall all over again. Marched to the edge of the cliff, led by his steel hard cock, in her dainty soft grip.

His eyes bulge when she squeezes stopping him again. He shudders. Pleads. If it weren't for her hand, he'd be on his knees.

Then she makes him sit, and starts all over again. The soft slip of her breasts. Each full round orb, dragged over his thick pulsing rod, alternating, together, rolling. He moans so loud it echoes in his mind. His lust fogged mind. His moan cries, tugging piteously. Like the end of his sanity. He is so close to release, to simply falling. His body is sensitive as his crown, and he twitches. And shakes, ready to explode.

For her, on her, all over her. It's all hers.
 
She stops him again. The intensity built up there must be maddening. But the power that she can stop him is intoxicating.

She watches him fight, trying to reign in the inevitable and she relents. The plea, the need written in every hard line of his body is too much.

"Cum for me." The whisper of those magical words is accompanied by the sudden increase in pace. A marked difference between the slow measured strokes she paced him with earlier. The gentle squeeze of her tits, rapidly stroking the steel of his prick.

She could feel his throbbing, the twitch of his cock, evidence of his coming explosion. With a soft coo of appreciation voiced as the first splatter of his cum splashes on her.
 
Last edited:
It's torture. He's almost sure it is, each measured stroke, each rise, and fall, each gentle twitch of his hips through her cleavage, each simple slick stroke through the valley of her two golden hills left him breathless. Stole a little more of his will and sanity, and packed his straining full balls even tighter with stolen power...

He was broken.

"Cum for me"

She didn't have to say it. He was falling already. The moment her pace sped, the moment her breasts crushed tighter along his too sensitive shaft. He knew he would not hold on. Her mercy was in allowing him to no longer need to.

He didn't have words, when he came. Simply some primal roar. Thank you would have been appropriate. Here it comes you hot little slut might have worked. there was so much he could have said to answer her. But there was only the moan, and the scream. Followed by whimpers, and the first breath he would take in almost a minute. In that time he came, exploding between her breasts. Artillery shells of hot seed raining on her, while he still erupted. A veritable geyser of jizz.

He thought she accepted for the most part. His hands gripping the side of the bed so hard he might tear the springs out, as volley after volley left him. Thick ropes that passed her face almost completely, before they slashed across her glasses, and face. Hot stains thick enough to have weight as they splashed on her lips and mouth. Her neck bisected and dripped onto by a lob that spattered across her chin, and fell across each line of her throat, Drops and streams that fell across the tops of her breasts. Weaker spurts that puddled in her cleavage as he softened, sticky and covered in his own offering to her.

Her mouth was open, sticky and full with him. She might have been speaking. coaxing him on, and cooing in thanks. She might have been berating him for wasting himself. Hellbent on using him like a toy, filling her sopping cunt with this sticky sea of his. He didn't know, he could not know. He was lost, battered in an ocean that seemed to expel from his shooting dick. Emptying him fully onto her smiling form.

When he finished he tried to look and admire. She was gorgeous like this. More than she ever thought. And he would show her if he could. If he could even move. If his eyes could be trusted she licked her lips, exposing the ruby red of them behind the painted lines of cream. Kitty cat with her cream. Her eyes were open, though with her glasses so covered he doubted she could see, but they watched him anyway. Weak, blowing hard, and she only looked the stronger with his essence washing over her. It dripped down her face, a dollop landing on her nipple as a streamer of it followed his sagging prick as it left her sticky bosom. Her eyes never left his. The challenge won. She was lit up with energy, his energy.

The apex predator, on her knees, watching her exhausted and defeated prey. Prey that needed to find a second wind, and soon. Because it was going to be her turn next.
 
His cum falls like rain, shot from the depths of her cleavage. Hot rain, dribbling over her, arcing high into the air before streaking over the rim of her glasses and down her cheek.

Missed.

He narrowly missed her open mouth, but she had a few more tries that proved to be more successful in tasting the falling cum he bestowed on her. The rest of the volleys splattered her neckline like strings of pearls. A soft purr rumbled through her, making the droplets of translucent cum drip further from her shoulders and chest.

His essence pooled between her breasts as he emptied himself. She swallowed, her tongue licking the cream from the edge of her lips before she returned her attention to him. Leaning forward, her tongue picked up the last bit of his cum dripping from his spent cock. Her mouth took him in. Times like this, after he was spent, were the few times she could take him in. With her nose pressed to his groin, her cheeks hollowed out as she milked him dry. Her tongue pressed against the bottom of his shaft, coaxing the remains of any lingering cum from him before the warm depths of her mouth left him.

“Thick...” She murmurs as his cock pops free from her mouth.

Another pass of her tongue over her lips, she captures another dollop of his cream.

“Creamy.” The smile on her face was triumphant.

She uses two fingers to scoop up the white cream that’s drying between her breasts and slowly lick her fingertips clean.

“Tasty." She pauses with a finger between her lips. "I want more.”
 
Last edited:
He lay back spent. Trying desperately to find the air to stay conscious, until his eyes snapped open and he gasped. she was licking him. Then sucking then swallowing. He was softening and she was taking him completely. He had forgotten how much she enjoyed doing that. Just slightly too thick when he was fully hard, she always wanted to do it as he softened.

Her cheeks are hollow as she sucks every last drop from him. Her eyes full of that mix of victory and lust that makes him toss his head back with pleasure.

Thick. He's glad to know she approves. Creamy. He has been eating right, and the grin on his face says that he acknowledges defeat. This round.

"Tasty."

"Well I am glad you like it" he breathes out as he struggles to sit, watching as she pulls a finger from her lips, sucking them clean one after the other.

"I want more."

She lifts her breast to her mouth and his heart stops, watching her take the taut firm nipple into her mouth, and slurp the stream of his seed directly off it. Sucking the thick brown nubbin into her mouth, before releasing it; clean of his markings. Like a cat, unable to lick a spot, her fingers wipe her face, bring her glasses to her lips, all to devour each sticky drop. He watches breathless as her fingers pick up the pearl necklace he left for her, and slowly drop it, into her own waiting mouth. Drop by drop until with relish and audible joy her fingers disappear in between her lips, and she is clean. The look of utter and complete joy on her face, replaced with one of longing.

She wanted more. What else does he have to give. Her body milked him dry, and she drained him; took the only drops that may have remained. He feels shriveled, unable to provide. Unable to keep up to this fierce little sexual dynamo. And that simply won't do. Not for her. His little treasure. His precious sexy apex. Miss I-want-more.

His kiss starts at her thighs. Creamy and perfect smooth. Glorious paths up to her ravaged sex. Red and swollen with need. A temple so recently plundered by his invading member. And as of yet, not enough. He bit gently where leg and sex connected, his hands on her bottom, squeezing tight. Waiting for her hands to bury in his hair, and bring him in. Force him to begin, and quiet her need. Quiet it oh so briefly.

His tongue touches her sex. The smallest of strokes, with the tip of his tongue, grazing her hot core from the bottom of her steaming cunt to her clit. An insistent bud peeking from it's hood. Proof of her full arousal, even during her wild heart stopping first act finale. Was this an intermission now? This return to foreplay? The metaphor ran away with him, as his tongue ran rampant into her. A whip lashing and teasing. His lips sucking on hers. A kiss between two hungry mouths. Each one intent on devouring what the other offers. So he feeds the kitty.

His finger enters her. A second. Familiar territory as he teasingly strokes her walls, and begins to push in deeper. She isn't fighting it this time, it's on her terms, the illusion of control. Of his wild and powerful body, fucking her smaller lithe pliable curves only proved, that standing against the unstoppable will break you. One day he'll learn that she is unstoppable. But the lesson is fading as he curls his fingers, and unfolds them inside her wet cunt. Almost a casual flick as he bangs her. Fingers driving softer than his thrusts but no less pleasurably as they explore her every velvet fold.

His mouth stays, tongue tip teasing and circling her pearl, lips taking it up sucking with force, pinching it between the softest things he has. He withdraws and replaces his fingers with the middle of the other hand, teasing and curling, searching for rough ground, in the silk garden, and there curled behind he find's it. The ridged patch of G-spot, and his finger runs down it, hitting every bump, until it too withdraws. Wet and sticky slick.

He enters her again. His middle finger first, teasing and pushing into her pucker. Working at the entrance of her cinnamon ring, as he enters her ass. His other two pushing insistently into her pussy, loosening as he licks her. His hand nimble and light as they work to build on her. Open her. He has laid her on the bed and kneels like she did. Her legs spread wide and lewd, exposing every opening to him. As he finally penetrates her as deep as long thin fingers manage. Driving the tightest hole deeply. Millimeters at a time until his knuckle touches her cheeks. His fingers pounding in and out of her panting kitty.

Her turn.
 
She purrs at the first kiss on her thigh, watching him make his way higher. She’d been good. Keeping her needs at bay.

It was her turn now.

She jerked with surprise at the graze of his teeth and a soft growl voiced her distaste at his teasing. She’d have none of it. Not when her need gripped at her like this. Her hand tangled into his hair, guiding him to her nether lips as if he needed the guidance. The anticipation frustrates her.

Her breath catches at the tip of his tongue to her sex. The first touch is electric. Her body tremors as it remembers the impending pleasure and the accompanied moan is muffled behind her hand. Stilled to a whimper.

Her voice breaks the containment of her hand as his fingers press the depths of her sex, and her hips lift to him. It starts slow. A subtle rise, that moves to the pace his finger fucking sets for her, builds for her.

She’s dancing to his tune now. But she doesn’t care.

And his fingers withdraw. She can’t stop the whine, but he can.

“Ohhh.... fu-fu-FUCK!” She doesn’t understand the explosion of tension inside her. The expletive is torn from her as the shock of pleasure leaves her tense and shaking. He plays her like an instrument. A cacophony of nerves firing to the strings he’s pulling.

He’s wound her so tight.

Her head tosses back as a finger presses into the tight ring of her ass, and her voice pitches high, resonating the room.

“AHHHhhh..... so ...so dir-dirty” She cries out between breaths as he pounds her cunt. She doesn’t care, she’s shaking so hard now. Her hand clenches tight the sheets, crumpling it beneath the death grip as he rushes her closer towards the precipice. Her thighs tighten around him, as if she could crush her kitty and ass closer to his lips and fingers.

And it snaps.

She falls through the blinding white pleasure. The bliss is violent as it rips through her. Her body goes rigid, mid arch to the tension taut in her body and for a moment, an eternity, she is oblivious to the world. Her whole body clenches around his fingers and despite the volume of her former cries, the scream now that resonates through her mind and body is a silent one


(OOC: I hope it is okay. I hope you like it. Accepting oral is a difficult one for me to write. For me both experience and imagination on this is terribly lacking and therefore fail me quite often on this.)
 
She shakes and he accepts. Her spasming body on the bed full proof that he's completed her job. It doesn't stop him. Doesn't stop the assault on her senses, the rhythmic pounding of his fingers into her holes. His lips and tongue dancing on her too sensitive. Her hands clenching the sheet tight enough to tear the silk.

She's so beautiful. Faints spots of pearl still dotting her, drying on her. Eyes screwed shut. Mouth hung open. The thick O of a mouth that drained him dry, crying out it's own climax. Full red lips pursed with pleasure. The punctuating note to their symphony, is her final moans.

Slowly, he withdraws. From her clit. the abused little bean, red as he releases it. From her ass. Sucking his finger of the sour tang. From her too tight, twitching cunt. Left open and alone as his fingers withdraw. His tongue licking the last remnants fresh from her hole. Then cleaning his fingers of her ambrosia.

"So good."

He is as exhausted as her. But with effort he crawls up to her. Holding her close as he buries his face in her breasts, gently scraping her, and apologizing as he promises to shave. He crawls higher as he curls about her, holding her protectively as he strokes her back softly. Happy, healthy, marvelously in love as he strokes and pets her hair. Saying thank you as he embraces his little apex predator.

"You win this round."
 
The Office - Scene 5

It’s so dirty.

But so strangely arousing.

She doesn’t get it. Perched uncomfortably on the edge of her seat, trying to find a less uncomfortable place to put her bottom. And failing.

It’s fucking dirty, but the simplicity, the thought, the act, makes her so fucking horny.

She doesn't understand why this affects her so. Work has been nonexistent for her. Not that there wasn’t work to do, but that she was in no state to do it with her mind in the gutter. Non functional. Not when she had other things on her mind. Important things.

Like when she was supposed to get that fuck she was promised.

Her phone rings and she startles from her stupor. The jolt from her seat makes the plug that’s invading her ass move, her sex clench, drip, want... and her breath catch. A chain reaction. Her hand grips the table as she steadies her breath and picks up the phone.

“I’ll be back from my meeting in five. I want to see you in my office.” A curt command that’s expected to be obeyed. By the time her husky “Yes sir” has answered, he’s no longer there.

She’s in his office in a thrice. She didn’t need to be told twice. She’s early. The rampant ideas in her head already leaving her dripping with want. She has five.

With the door cracked just enough to hear anyone coming, she takes the opportunity to sit back in his chair. With her legs slung over both sides of the armrest, the pencil dress crumpled high around her hips, her finger dips to sample the honey from her slit. It doesn’t take long before she’s sunk a finger in, and worked herself into a frenzy of heat. A slight tap on the plug makes her whole body tighten up. It’s unfair that such a simple toy can wreak so much havoc.

It’s all she can do to bite back the gasps of her own pleasure. Soon. Soon, he will be back.

It was a good thing she was quiet, an even better thing that she’d left the door cracked. Else, she’d never have heard the associate that had stopped the director after the meeting and followed him back to the office.

She almost panicked.

They’d see her, smell her.... and the consequences....

She found the can of Febreze and sprayed just enough to mask the smell of her cunt. Having no where else to hide, she ducked under his table. No one else would see her except him. She hoped.

The carpet was soft beneath her knees, and left all sorts of dirty thoughts in her mind. All interrupted as the door swung open on silent hinges and their conversation filled the room. From her vantage point, she watched as the director’s shoes walk around the desk and pause. It took a moment before he sat and pulled his chair in.

He’d know she was in his office. He wanted her there. With no where else to hide.... it shouldn’t be too much of a surprise that she was beneath his desk.

Carefully, as to not startle him, her hand rested on his knee. A gentle touch allowed her room as her hand smoothed over the pant suit to the zipper. Quietly she pulled it down as the conversation picked up.

He shifts enough to allow her to pull his prick free, already stiffening in her hands. Her tongue slides the length of his cock from base to crown, picking up the first drop of pre perched at the tip. She resists the urge to purr as he twitches in her hand.

He’s obviously thinking the same dirty thoughts as she.
 
Last edited:
"I don't care about the external hardware, I don't care about your ordering difficulties, simply get the job done, and the plans drafted."

It was hard to be the boss sometimes. Hard to deal with subordinates who came to him for every little problem, and even harder to watch all the flesh that came through this place sometimes. Luckily there was her. A little low on the totem pole perhaps, but aggressive, and kinky, and wanting to please. That was the purpose of that little phone call in the middle of the most boring budget meeting he'd had this entire week.

He needed that fuck almost as bad as she did. Almost. So when he opened the door to his office and didn't see her there with a pretend folder, holding snapshots of her gorgeous little handful breasts pressed into the copier. He was disappointed. Fuming even. Six hundred dollar phone compressing in his hand as some pissant associate tried his patience even further.

He glided into his chair, and noticed it lower than he liked it, his hand reaching for the control until her hand stroked his thigh. Breezing over his skin, which was electrifying under Armani wool. He saw her, mischievous grin, wicked glint in her eyes, hand reaching for his fly and slowly taking his thickening prick out. Her tiny fingers only just big enough to wrap his girth now. That would change though. Just as soon as, Oh god yes. Her tongue made that journey from his base to his crown. His eyes unable to avoid the flicker down. Just catching her withdrawal. His first thick drop of pre in a stream unbroken from her outstretched tongue back to his solid purple fountainhead.

It fell and she grabbed at it, catching it in her mouth before it stained his pants. She was far too good to make such mistakes. And she did not like to waste a single drop if she could. He twitches in her hand the arousal from her act so evident it's physical, like another body in the room, and he watches her avoid that same desire to moan in satisfaction. God but the little slut loved to suck his dick.

Pissant was still in the room though. Arguing about issues to do with something. Something completely unimportant, and trivial, like the cost of in house representatives and engineers compared to outsourcing overseas.

"If we don't address these budget disasters soon, our GPM will fall under 35%, and if that trend continues you could pretty much kiss the bonus for this entire department goodbye."

"Look, If I short at the foundation, With our staff do you have any idea what issues we create for the whole structure. Like a tower."

Her tongue was starting over, mouth engulfing one his balls, with what promised to be a noisy slurp, hand stroking him fervently."

"If your ground isn't secure" Her mouth moved and she gently pressed teeth into the very base of his cock, her nails raking softly up the twitching shaft. His hand stroking her face gently as he smoothed the one stray tuft of her hair back behind her ear.

"Then your walls and structure shake." She was licking around him now, tracing her tongue up. His fingers playing with her earlobe as gently and carefully as her tongue tip twisted up his girth.

"The roof won't sit properly, likely will sag. Even fall in." Her mouth was over the entire head now. She couldn't possibly. She was. Her teeth no where in sight as she began to swallow his shaft. His hand opened and flexed, Spasming gently under his desk.

"Then it falls from the top, and crushes each floor beneath it." She sunk lower, her mouth descending as if it had no bottom, no throat to stretch, no gag to overcome. His hand on the back of her head. Not pushing, offering only gentle encouragement.

"Until finally all you do is pick up your pieces." She was sinking lower and he could feel it coming. That priceless moment as she opened her throat and began to swallow him. Such an impossible task for such a tiny little thing. His hand tightening gently

"At the base." She swallowed and took him in completely. He imagined he could see her smile. Distended grin, so proud of herself, as she left a fat fucking O in red lipstick on his white boxers. His hand now gripping her hair tight as he bucked slightly in her mouth. Emotion getting a little of the best of him.

"WHORE!" he slammed his hand on the desk making to rise as he did, but of course seating himself right back in his chair. Falling only slightly as he thrust into her throat. "Because if you give out your services at the beginning, to whatever low bid whore comes looking, you aren't running a firm, or a company, or anything else. You're running a fucking Temp Agency. Which is what you're going to be doing if you don't get out of my office with this useless garbage.

Unused to be talked to in that manner, and likely scared enough to shit his tailored pants. The Associate quickly left and closed the door. He, was good enough to hit the lock before he rolled his chair back gently, and looked at her. Smug, proud of her deception. And entirely too pleased at how she made him lose his normally unflappable cool. And still sucking on his cock like it contained the cure for cancer.

"You are a very naughty little girl." He softly stroked his index finger down her nose, and smiled at her. Grinning fully while he watched her mouth make his shaft disappear, her hand now wrapped around it again. Fingers and thumb just out of reach of each other, that sliver of space she so enjoyed stretching her. "And I love it."
 
She gagged as his hand held her down and he erupted. Not in her mouth. Not that sort, but the calm facade he was so good at keeping broke. She would’ve smiled if she wasn’t so busy gagging on his prick.

The door closes and a soft click tells her that they’re finally alone.

It was about time. She wants him.

With her mouth still hungry for him, she has to steady herself on him so that she can crawl forward when his chair rolled back. Just enough for him to see the twinkle in her eye and her lips “O” around his prick. The slight motion is enough to jostle the plug in her ass and her eye flutter shut to still the dirty pleasure that makes her tremble with want.

She lets his cock come free from her mouth and her hand picks up stroking him. Her other hand cups his balls in a gentle caress. It’s a lewd sound, the way her hand slaps and strokes his slicked length.

“You’re the one that lost your calm and got mad at that poor man.” She admonished. “Poor guy probably thinks he’s going to get fired.” Her words might’ve carried some weight if her voice wasn’t so husky and her face so flushed with want.

“I’m a good girl. I’ve been practicing.” She beams up at him with those simple words. The smile is almost innocent. Almost. Any shred of innocence is completely lost when her mouth opens to take him in again. Her hand making up for the places her mouth has yet to encompass.

The length of his shaft disappears inside her bobbing mouth. With each dip of her head, she pushes further. She can feel it press against the back of her throat as she works to relax and take him deeper. She works to push deeper at her own pace, but he doesn’t let her. His hand tightens in her hair, pressing her nose to his groin, far earlier then she’d anticipated.

He holds her there.

She has to fight the panic that wells when his body lifts to fuck her mouth. His thrusts push deeper and her throat threatens to tighten on his twitching prick.

He’s in control.

It scares her as much as it is exhilarating. She hates how he controls her like this, but her wet pussy is arguing otherwise. The struggle for air, each involuntary shudder as he thrusts down her throat makes the plug move, makes her clench that much tighter on the thick invasion in her ass. One of her hands slip between her thighs to quiet her kitty's want. She can feel her cunt tighten on her fingers with each roll of his hips.

His hand holding her head tight against his pants, he gently presses two fingers against her throat. almost like taking her pulse. Only it was his he was taking, the pulse of his thick shaft, twitching in her throat, as he moaned his pleasures. She needs air badly, but he still holds her there, pressing the limits of what she can handle. He was always like this. Demanding the utmost of what she could give.

Finally his grip relents and she comes free again, shaken, panting and needing.
 
Last edited:
He might have been too hard on that pedant. Might have. and he might be taking his momentary loss of control out on her. Holding her head down. Keeping her there as she tried to gasp. Moaning at the tight confines of her throat. The gentle suction of it as she swallows once, twice, trying to breathe, Trying to do more than have her mouth fucked. His fingers are taking a pulse, from both of them. Shared racing heartbeats.

"You are a very good girl." He taps her throat once then again. feeling the thickness of his cock lodged tight in it. Watches her eyes for panic. For any desire to stop. She has no fear. "I can tell you've been practicing." His grin breaks to a deep moan, and he twitches under his own fingers, deeply. A shake in her throat that makes him break, and relent. His hand no longer a force, simply a touch as she comes up for air.

When she breaks free, when his steel like shaft draws from her throat like a weapon from a scabbard he watches. The thick drool of over worked saliva glands following his shaft. A thick line connecting dick from hole, that held in tenuous balance until her shaking gasp for air, broke it. Letting it fall and splatter across her neck. Gorgeous. Her own excess, the broken breathing, that stream of drool trapped in her mouth, and fallen on her skin, was simply what made her most beautiful.

His fingers on her neck moved up, the simplest of gentle touches till they cupped her chin. A simple shift, the small squeeze of tender bones and she was standing before him. So small, and slight. He kissed her. Pulling her head towards his. Making her come half way as his palm covered the back of her head. Only here did her ferocity become more than his. When their lips touched, and his tongue wrestled hers. When that small slippery muscle of hers danced in his mouth, and he tasted part of himself on her breath.

"You came here to get fucked though didn't you. Not to suck my dick. No matter how much we both enjoy it."

Thick fingers knotted tight, in her short hair. Tugging her back from him, as he stole a long moan from her mouth. Holding her tight. Briefly imagining making her stand on tip toes in those flats of her. Bringing her just that few inches closer to him. Bridging the gap of more than inches between them. Closing the more than foot of height he has on her. But it's lower he wants her. Still on tip toes as her feet leave her shoes gently. Bent over his desk. Soft curves on display in the tight skirt he's riding up over her hips. Bare flesh exposed inch by inch. Pale smooth thighs, that perfect color, almost tan, almost ivory. Too pure, and perfect to disgrace with mere yellow, worth more than gold. Shockingly contrasted by the black strap of her garter, framing her gorgeous cheeks, as her sex slowly became revealed. Creeping out slowly, hot, and already wet, flushed with her need. Her hips shaking gently, accentuating her want. Her thighs parting on their own, hungry.

"Someone wants something very badly."

It was so tempting to watch her, to stop, and listen to her moan. Would she? Would she moan, or whine? Or stay stoic waiting for him to continue. It was so tempting to see if he could make her beg. But he doubted she would. he had no doubt of her want. It was almost dripping on his carpet. It was certainly beading on his desk. Falling from Sakura petals, that surrounded her sex. The pale leading to a deep pink blush, exposed when his fingertips touched her. Teasing her labia to expose her. So beautiful.

Her sex sucked at his fingers. Hungry indeed, as he fed it, pushing two fingers into her moist little hole. The intrusion obviously welcome as that lower mouth pulled his digits in. She was so tight, and yet her cunt didn't care. Willfully welcoming him inside it, her velvet walls nibbling at his thick rough appendages. Pulling them further, wanting him deep inside her. He tried to pull out and for the first time met resistance. That her walls clenched, and kept his fingers tight. The satin sheath pulling back at him as he pulled out of her. The wet schlick of her desire filling his ears. The loudest thing in the world. Was she biting her lower lip? He imagined her face. The slow contortions of pleasure. The breathless frustration at wanting more than his fingers. Wanting the thick and heavy drag between his legs. His fingers make their journey, easing the track, smoothing it, till his mouth tastes her. A sloppy affair of a kiss that slithered his tongue into her depths, and drank from her while she stained his desk.

"Taste so good." He licked his lips, as he rose. Fingers sucked clean, before hands groped her hot bottom. Fingers digging into soft cheeks hard enough to leave his fingerprints embedded in them. He grinds. Letting her feel just how hard he is, rubbing against her. reaching into his desk for the bottle of Lube he has kept ever since she he began putting toys in her ass. A small puddle cold and wet on her cheek then scooped and massaged with his fingers. The cleft and cleavage of her bottom made slick as he rubs it in. Massages her, and slowly begins to twist the plug in her ass. Twist it a little more, as he pulls the plastic, pulling at her hole. Wider inside as it stretches her, before the lube hits it. Working in and out. Knowing that his cock is thicker still.
 
Back
Top