Are you a fan of incest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not a fan of incest. I have a little sister and never even once thought about something like that. I did bang a few of her friends though.

I just feel there are so many people out there not in the family that people could have sex with that looking for love within the family is taboo.
 
Nothing hotter than a mature mother who seduces her son :devil:

I fantasize constantly about that scenario with my own mother, although it never happened and never will. I also fantasize about an actual role-play with an older woman who wants to be my mother. Any women want to comment on that? Would love to hear your views...
 
My 62 year old sister is still the best ass I ever get to fuck followed closely by our 28 year old daughter. My wife wishes her daddy was still around to fuck her and she still gets it on with her 76 year old mama and our 30 year old son.
You sound like my kind of family. I loved my experiences with my sister and brother and it still excites me when I think of my late wife and our kids.
 
My dad caught me in panties and garter belt. He was stunned
Then opened his robe he was so hot
 
You sound like my kind of family. I loved my experiences with my sister and brother and it still excites me when I think of my late wife and our kids.
What ever happened to Dickstroker81? We hooked up with them once about a year ago and had a great time with their whole family. Can't contact them now though.
 
Chargergirl...seeing all posts before deletion, cool or disturbing job? Lol
 
I disagree for two reasons:
1. my step daughter is complete hottie and I would love nothing more than to fuck her brains out
2. I have been around since she was little and i have raised her as my own, just now she is grown up and have now realized how sexy she is.
 
Would step kids/step parents qualify? Or stepsiblings?
Maybe... it all depends how long they have been "step" related. A new step mother (I am assuming of course) might be much more willing to fuck a member of a newly-connected family, than one who has been in the step family role over a long period of time.
Then again, different strokes, etc... I do think that those of us who talk and think about incest and fucking family members are a bit twisted... but, it all makes my dick hard and I love the concept.
And, that is the beauty of this website. We can say what we feel and think without having to worry about what anyone else thinks or says... as long, of course, we stay within the rules of Lit. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top