The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really quite well, thanx. Hope the same is true down on the farm. Have you moved from carpentry/construction to cabinet-making, yet? I've completed a nightstand/dresser am working on a dual-vise workbench with a 3" thick top and am planning on a rank of cabinets to go along the wall next to it. Having a tool chest on the wall is all very attractive but for practicality give me drawers, lots of drawers.

Been up since half 4 in the morning - does anyone here struggle to be naked when they're so tired?

Not at all. My struggle is to cover up and protect myself when I'm tired.

Then stop wasting energy trying to cover yourself.

You also, obviously, need a good woman to "protect" you! :D

Really quite well, thanx. Hope the same is true down on the farm. Have you moved from carpentry/construction to cabinet-making, yet? I've completed a nightstand/dresser am working on a dual-vise workbench with a 3" thick top and am planning on a rank of cabinets to go along the wall next to it. Having a tool chest on the wall is all very attractive but for practicality give me drawers, lots of drawers.

Nah. I haven't hardly touched any woodworking or carpentry since early fall.

Instead, I've kept myself busy redoing the insides of an old 1987 560SL Mercedes I bought. (for $2,500 - so who could say no???)

Its been a bitch fighting on a new rag top, upholstery, carpeting and cleaning/rebuilding the dash, but she is going to be worth all the busted knuckles come springtime/convertible weather. (and that big V-8 sound and runs SO freak'in SWEEEEEET!!!!) :D

Then stop wasting energy trying to cover yourself.

You also, obviously, need a good woman to "protect" you! :D

Nah. I haven't hardly touched any woodworking or carpentry since early fall.

Instead, I've kept myself busy redoing the insides of an old 1987 560SL Mercedes I bought. (for $2,500 - so who could say no???)

Its been a bitch fighting on a new rag top, upholstery, carpeting and cleaning/rebuilding the dash, but she is going to be worth all the busted knuckles come springtime/convertible weather. (and that big V-8 sound and runs SO freak'in SWEEEEEET!!!!) :D

Niiiice! What color?

Art Deco:cool:. What a color scheme. You'll have to dig around some vintage clothing sites and get a double-breasted pinstripe suit and loud tie to drive around in it. Might even consider a fedora!

Saw Cirque du Soleil's Amaluna last night and it was an incredible performance! The acrobatics were wonderful and I really enjoyed the heavy rock music the show incorporated. Rolf, think you can make me a white Russian when I'm finally off the clock?

HM is always trying to get me to go to Cirque and I keep telling her that it's too loud. I've been known to get physically ill when the volume is turned up too high. Besides, my ears are damaged enough as is; why make things worse?

HM is always trying to get me to go to Cirque and I keep telling her that it's too loud. I've been known to get physically ill when the volume is turned up too high. Besides, my ears are damaged enough as is; why make things worse?

Have you considered a pair of [discrete] ear defenders ?

Introduction

Hello all! Lazlo here. I am brand new to the forums and still finding my way. And what better place to start than a Naked Party!! And a hearty hello to SweetWitch. Cast some white magic towards this lonely seeker :)

Looking forward to getting to know some good folks here, and honing a latent desire to write as well. I don't know if I have any talent and I definitively lack technical skill, but I am eager for the challenge.

Hello all! Lazlo here. I am brand new to the forums and still finding my way. And what better place to start than a Naked Party!! And a hearty hello to SweetWitch. Cast some white magic towards this lonely seeker :)

Looking forward to getting to know some good folks here, and honing a latent desire to write as well. I don't know if I have any talent and I definitively lack technical skill, but I am eager for the challenge.

Welcome! Rolf, a drink for the newcomer. Feel free to ask the elf for anything.

A welcome :kiss: for the little newbie from the good little witch.

Dearest Laz, so glad you decided to drop in. Leave all negativity and your clothing at the door. Baths are upstairs, end of the hall. Rolf and Blue will take care of you refreshment needs--but watch out for Rolf, he's nasty. Enjoy yourself

Saw Cirque du Soleil's Amaluna last night and it was an incredible performance! The acrobatics were wonderful and I really enjoyed the heavy rock music the show incorporated. Rolf, think you can make me a white Russian when I'm finally off the clock?
Haven't seen Amaluna yet, even though it was in town not long ago, but I have seen other Cirque shows. The Bear is right about how loud they are inside... was it different in the tent?

Naked Acrobatics...now there's a thought...
They actually do have two shows in Vegas with naked acrobatics. :)

Welcome, Lazlo. :)

We're closing the show tonight. My goodness, once Wednesday comes, the rest of the week just flies by. We had to hold the curtain the last couple of nights, just in case we had people braving the storms, so I'm anticipating the same thing tonight although this time it would be to get the FULL HOUSE seated.

Gonna be a big party tonight!

Haven't seen Amaluna yet, even though it was in town not long ago, but I have seen other Cirque shows. The Bear is right about how loud they are inside... was it different in the tent?

They actually do have two shows in Vegas with naked acrobatics. :)

Welcome, Lazlo. :)

We're closing the show tonight. My goodness, once Wednesday comes, the rest of the week just flies by. We had to hold the curtain the last couple of nights, just in case we had people braving the storms, so I'm anticipating the same thing tonight although this time it would be to get the FULL HOUSE seated.

Gonna be a big party tonight!

I really didn't find it all that loud. Then again; I'm 27, go to rock concerts and blast my music through my headphones. :eek:

This is one of the songs from the show: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szbLlgo9GAk

Wishing you the best on your final performance tonight! Break a leg! Oh, and enjoy the party too. Did you have to write any poems for this after party?

Better tell him about the maids and the baths, too

...Don't forget the big hole in the wall as well. But I think it will only be a matter of time before he gets stuck in it.

All drinks on an elf - baths and maids - a mystery hole that I am bound to be stuck in; all in the comfort of my birthday suit. It's a hedonistic heaven! Thanks for the welcome all.

All drinks on an elf - baths and maids - a mystery hole that I am bound to be stuck in; all in the comfort of my birthday suit. It's a hedonistic heaven! Thanks for the welcome all.

--and a hedonistic haven. I think you'll like it.

I'm reading something very interesting right now . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back