The NEW UK Kink Thread

Sunshine!!

Sun's come out, sky's getting sort of blue, and it looks lovely out there :) Ok, there's a freezing gale blowing past, but that's outside, and I'm in here.
 
Thought I was getting better, did some work yesterday to clear some outstanding orders, and today feel so tired it hurts.

Made the most evil thing ever yesterday, was very pleased with it.

Back to the doctors on Monday if I'm no better. I have a market on Sunday week, and I know it's likely to be busy. Probably going to miss my shibari group on Sunday, I'm just not up to it :(

Thank goodness it's Friday!

Ice cream all round!
 
Morning all

Hailstorm here - got into the car and a big red warning light came on the dashboard :rolleyes: And that was by 7.30 this morning!

So the only way is up - hope everyone else is having a more positive start to the week :)
 
I'm listening to the news now, and hearing all the wonderful things our politicians are now promising us. This morning, it's one side saying they will build double the amount of low cost housing that the other one is offering.

It's not an election year, is it? :rolleyes:
 
Politicians.... bah humbug!
All the while they take funds from the most vulnerable and line their own pockets, I have no time for them.

I have a singletail that I would love to take to the palace of Westminster, mind you half of them would probably enjoy it :(

Back to the doctors again tomorrow, chest is still rattly :(

Red lights on cars usually mean a drastic opening of the purse is imminent, especially your car hun :(

Hope everyone else is well xxx
 
MY car is badly overdue for a service, now the house money is in I should see about booking it in for that.... and 2 new tyres.... and.... Bleh!

:)

New bed and first house inspection tomorrow.Busy putting together a list of things that were not on the list of defects when I moved in for that to add to it.
 
Because when I joined I wasn't going to say anything, then anything much, I didn't introduce myself here, but I should really. I hope that's not too rude? I'm in the south of England.

And a warm welcome to you :). There's not usually anyone around here in the evenings but please feel free to join in whenever you like.
 
Morning all

Got a fun packed day of paperwork, gas men, deliveries and general fun and games today. Not sure how I plan to fit it all in with a 6pm bed time for London tomorrow but I shall do my best.

Hope everyone is doing ok?
 
Morning all

Got a fun packed day of paperwork, gas men, deliveries and general fun and games today. Not sure how I plan to fit it all in with a 6pm bed time for London tomorrow but I shall do my best.

Hope everyone is doing ok?

Morning - that sounds like a fun day :D I shall be very impressed if everyone and everything turns up on time....

The sun is shining here, although it's very cold. We're all a bit tired, thanks to daughter insisting on staying on after the gig ended in the city last night so that she could meet/hug/hang out with the band, so she and hubby rolled home way past midnight. But I can't say anything because I did exactly the same at her age :D

Hope we all have a good day x
 
Morning everyone, hope all is good with the world :) Wasn't around yesterday, was off ill, had twisted my back playing with the little fella. One of these days it'll sink in that maybe I'm not quite as young as I used to be :( But then again, if I admit that, it might mean that I'll have to grow up..... nope, not having that at all :D

Daisy, hope you're on the mend soon.

Welcome aboard Gianbattista, pull up a chair!
 
Yeah, this visit was planned, to see if I had identified any defects with the house to add to the list they already knew about (I had) and the gas man was here for the annual safety cert.

The shower is now working. Turns out I had missed a switch for it. In the airing cupboard, in the bed room, behind the boiler... Not sure why I didn't look there first. Silly me! :)
 
Morning all, hope everyone's ok. Bad back monday, doc's appointment wednesday morning, feels like I've hardly been here this week. Should have some time today though :)
 
Morning :)

sorry about your bad back SV - hope it's feeling better. Glad the shower's working, Mal - sounds like a bit of bizarre design in that house of yours! And hope Daisy is feeling better :)

Soooooo......the car failed its MOT yesterday :rolleyes: so expensive repair No 1, then it's in the garage again today for its pre-booked expensive repair No 2. My bank balance is crying....:(

But....the upside is I get to work from home today which is never as stressful as going in to the office. And I can play music as loud as I like while I'm working :D

Hope everyone else has a good day xx
 
Back is much better thanks, result of Sunday afternoon madness. Had done chasing crazy 5 year old around the living room, followed by crazy 5 year old chasing daddy around the dining room, and had just reached hiding under the blanket on the couch, when we both fell off and I had to sort of twist out of the way so I didn't land on him. So then he jumped on me. That does it every time :)

Got my car booked in for a service this weekend, plus a few odds and ends, so hoping I'll get away lightly.
 
LAlly, might be time for a new car if its starting to cost :)

Glad everyone else is slowly getting back into some semblance of healthy!
 
Afternoon all :)

Got the car back yesterday but the bill was minimal in the end, which was a relief. I've got enough expenses this year without having to change my car as well.

I've been out and about all day today in the warm sunshine - it was lovely seeing all the flowers out and the light seems to lift everyone's mood, doesn't it? I was even considering a trip up to the Lakes tomorrow, but it looks like it will be raining up there, so I'll probably just head to the coast locally instead and have a long walk :D

Hope everyone is having a good day - hope you're feeling better, Daisy :) xx
 
hi everyone! I ducked into a field shelter with 2 horses to escape the rain 15 mins ago and it's getting harder! aaarrgghh wish I had my waterproof on, I'm going to have to get soaked soon because I can't hang about in here looking at lit all day!

I have horses 2, them love them... :D what do you have?

G x
 
Last edited:
Hi folks, I'm very new here, just posted my first story (which is relatively kinky, I think the link is on my profile), the title of this thread caught my eye. I'm guessing that this is more of a UK folk thread though than one with any specific kinkiness, is that right?
 
Just dropping in to say a few words.
I loved the comic relief darts final. I feel for Tim, knowing Lee will be shoving that trophy in his face every chance he gets... :eek: But it did all make for a great showdown :)
And, hello :)
 
Morning all

edwalu, it's mostly a UK thraed yes, but we accept all sorts in here.

Survived my trip to Ikea without buying anything extraneous! Didn't have the chocolate I liked though which I consider to be a disappointment! But I now have everything I think I need for the house so I consider that a victory.
 
Back
Top