Nba 2014

okatty35

Literotica Guru
With the Super Bowl done its round ball time. Beco did you see the Thunder thump the Heat last week?:)

The NBA is at it's best when the Celtics are in the mix.

60 and 80s two best eras

Celtics are pretty non existent right now. Definitely in a rebuild mode. I'm not sure Rondo is a face guy for a franchise. He needs a more supporting role. But hey they beat the magic and he played well. They play some defense but offensively they are hurting.

Celtics are pretty non existent right now. Definitely in a rebuild mode. I'm not sure Rondo is a face guy for a franchise. He needs a more supporting role. But hey they beat the magic and he played well. They play some defense but offensively they are hurting.
If Rondo could make consistant jumper, he wold be the best pg in the NBA.

I still think after Chris Paul he is the best pure pg

If Rondo could make consistant jumper, he wold be the best pg in the NBA.

I still think after Chris Paul he is the best pure pg

Well he can be fantastic and can be very mediocre. Depending on who he has on court w him and his health etc. It will be interesting to see if he goes free agent market when contract is up.

Well he can be fantastic and can be very mediocre. Depending on who he has on court w him and his health etc. It will be interesting to see if he goes free agent market when contract is up.

On reflection... He's not in my top 10,@ moment. Paul. Curry. Westbrook. Wall. Lillard. Irving. Parker.Lawson. bledsoe. Dragic. And didnt even mention Conley.

With the Super Bowl done its round ball time. Beco did you see the Thunder thump the Heat last week?:)

Yes saw that game! But the Wizards just beat the Thunder...........go figure

Yes saw that game! But the Wizards just beat the Thunder...........go figure

Yep...long NBA season with nights off by all teams. Will get fun after all star break. Especially in west.

On reflection... He's not in my top 10,@ moment. Paul. Curry. Westbrook. Wall. Lillard. Irving. Parker.Lawson. bledsoe. Dragic. And didnt even mention Conley.
You have got to be kidding, before his injury Rondo was leading the league in assits by 2 was leading the league in Triple doubles and was voted to the starting ine up in the all-star game

Except for Parker none of those guys have even been to the finals or won a ring

You have got to be kidding, before his injury Rondo was leading the league in assits by 2 was leading the league in Triple doubles and was voted to the starting ine up in the all-star game

Except for Parker none of those guys have even been to the finals or won a ring

Westbrook... Finals. Rondo good passer but he isn't the new breed pg. Lillardnand the young turks like westbrook are where its at. Westbrook has double the career PER over rondo. Not close.

Westbrook... Finals. Rondo good passer but he isn't the new breed pg. Lillardnand the young turks like westbrook are where its at. Westbrook has double the career PER over rondo. Not close.
Missed Westbrook, but who says the new pg breed is not just a passing fad.

Westbrook shoots to much. Durant would be much better off with Rondo who is better than Westbrook in every other way.

Missed Westbrook, but who says the new pg breed is not just a passing fad.

Westbrook shoots to much. Durant would be much better off with Rondo who is better than Westbrook in every other way.

Westbrook is a top 10 overall player. Rondo isn't in vicinity. Lillard is fantastic. There are a slew of guys any NBA team takes long before RR.

Yep...long NBA season with nights off by all teams. Will get fun after all star break. Especially in west.

I don't think the Heat will do it this year, Indiana is just too tough.

Westbrook is a top 10 overall player. Rondo isn't in vicinity. Lillard is fantastic. There are a slew of guys any NBA team takes long before RR.
Bull Rondo is far better than Westbrook.

Too may people look at highlight reels

Too many of today's NBA fans could not appreciate the greatness of Larry Bird.

Bull Rondo is far better than Westbrook.

Too may people look at highlight reels

Too many of today's NBA fans could not appreciate the greatness of Larry Bird.

Have you ever heard of player eff rating? You are. Clueless. Have fun w RR and your 15 -,33 Celts and watch the NBA fly by and leave you in rearview mirror.

I'm a die hard Magic fan. This year, everybody beats us.

Have you ever heard of player eff rating? You are. Clueless. Have fun w RR and your 15 -,33 Celts and watch the NBA fly by and leave you in rearview mirror.
Depends who does these stupid ratings.

Last year ESPN had Blake Griffin over Tim Duncan.

I don't think the Heat will do it this year, Indiana is just too tough.

i agree with you, though i found it amusing how they denied that signing Bynum wasnt a little in keeping him away from the Heat.

Depends who does these stupid ratings.

Last year ESPN had Blake Griffin over Tim Duncan.

The stupid rating is generally recognized as the best indicator available of player impact. Your a fool to argue rondo over Westbrook. Simple as that.

The Hick from French Lick...

...is making it click in Hoosierville once more.

Heck of a game last night... Clips and heat. Blake goes for 43 but Heat prevails. Clips don't close well against elite teams.

Back