Stranger fingering you in public

Don't they have light rail in Dallas? You could go find out why they call it "The Big D".

HAHAHA...I have NO idea. I live up in the Panhandle about 8-9 hrs away from big cities like Dallas. I've never actually been there other than connecting flights. Only thing around where I'm at is farm land, lots of windmills and TONS of cows....

This really happened a few weeks ago.
I had been considering if it might be the basis for a longer piece based on the incident, but then decided, as it is only a moment in time, begun and ended in minutes, to extend it would be to overdo what is, in effect, a simple story.
I'm also reposting this from the 'Make your reader climax in 200 words or less' thread because it's fitting in nicely with the other fantasy fingerfucking posts here.

You know that when you stood before me on the bus, holding on to the pole, I was fantasising that the pole I really wanted your hand to be round, was mine.
I knew you knew that I had noticed you and I was getting harder with every pulse of my cock, as I was idly running my eyes up and down your body, wondering what you might look like naked.

You were only a few feet away and I was longing to slide my hand up your inside thigh and draw circles with my fingers on your soft skin. I would hope you would move closer, knowing that you love the excitement of being teased on public transport, so I could slip my fingers beneath your panties and ease my long middle finger into the growing sticky dampness of your cunt.

So, you were probably so fucking lucky you moved away, down towards the back of the bus, where I was safely out of your reach.

mmmmmf :heart: that was so fucking hot!

So, now you are up the back of the bus and I am sneaking peeks at you. You were intent on looking out the window, but just once, I caught you looking at me. So, now I know you are aware of my presence. And you looked back again. And I am thinking “Yes! I know what you want! You want my fingers twirling round your hot damp curls, then slipping tentatively inside your cunt, trying to locate your engorged pleasure trigger!”

When you sucked your finger, so suggestively, and winked slyly, I knew then I could make a move on you. I got up and strolled down the aisle, taking note of your hiked-up skirt, and you patted the empty seat beside you, caressing the smooth blue plastic as if it was your lover’s thigh.

Without a word, you took my hand and placed it so that the back of it was caressing your silky panties, my fingers draped down the soft skin of your inner thigh. You parted your legs a little and my fingertips dropped down into your crease. Then you clamped them tight! Your other hand came down and guided my fingers into doing a little dance, moving just inside your cunt lips. “How fucking wet you are, and I know you want more than my fingers inside you, maybe later, if I play my cards right. You really are a fucking cock-teasing slut!” I thought.

You shifted a little, to place your leg over the hard length of my prick against my thigh, and I groaned when you began jiggling your leg up and down, massaging my aching and pulsing cock inside my pants. When you leaned your head into my neck, and started moaning, I knew you were getting close. And when you gently sunk your teeth in, I felt the warmth of your pussy juices, seeping onto my hand.

Nothing more to say now and I was pleased I’d gotten to fulfil my fantasy, and yours too, I imagine.
So, we parted, but I did manage to slip my business card into your stocking top before I left.

(Perhaps I will rework this as a 200 worder for the 'Make your reader climax in 200 words or less' thread.)

So, now you are up the back of the bus and I am sneaking peeks at you. You were intent on looking out the window, but just once, I caught you looking at me. So, now I know you are aware of my presence. And you looked back again. And I am thinking “Yes! I know what you want! You want my fingers twirling round your hot damp curls, then slipping tentatively inside your cunt, trying to locate your engorged pleasure trigger!”

When you sucked your finger, so suggestively, and winked slyly, I knew then I could make a move on you. I got up and strolled down the aisle, taking note of your hiked-up skirt, and you patted the empty seat beside you, caressing the smooth blue plastic as if it was your lover’s thigh.

Without a word, you took my hand and placed it so that the back of it was caressing your silky panties, my fingers draped down the soft skin of your inner thigh. You parted your legs a little and my fingertips dropped down into your crease. Then you clamped them tight! Your other hand came down and guided my fingers into doing a little dance, moving just inside your cunt lips. “How fucking wet you are, and I know you want more than my fingers inside you, maybe later, if I play my cards right. You really are a fucking cock-teasing slut!” I thought.

You shifted a little, to place your leg over the hard length of my prick against my thigh, and I groaned when you began jiggling your leg up and down, massaging my aching and pulsing cock inside my pants. When you leaned your head into my neck, and started moaning, I knew you were getting close. And when you gently sunk your teeth in, I felt the warmth of your pussy juices, seeping onto my hand.

Nothing more to say now and I was pleased I’d gotten to fulfil my fantasy, and yours too, I imagine.
So, we parted, but I did manage to slip my business card into your stocking top before I left.

(Perhaps I will rework this as a 200 worder for the 'Make your reader climax in 200 words or less' thread.)

God Damnit thats even hotter! :devil:

Technically he was a stranger since I didn't know him but he was a current crush from a far kinda deal. Ended up at the same club one night with a big group of friends, danced and he ended up fingering me right in the middle of the dance flr...but didnt go home with him and still haven't to this day but that was hot as hell

My ex and I were at a jazz club and met a couple there. She and I were sitting beside each other and she reached up my dress to finger me. She made me cum right there, neither of our husbands any wiser, until she slipped her cum covered fingers into her husbands mouth. He locked eyes with me and winked as he sucked my cum from them.

Never saw them again but that was so fucking hot.

My ex and I were at a jazz club and met a couple there. She and I were sitting beside each other and she reached up my dress to finger me. She made me cum right there, neither of our husbands any wiser, until she slipped her cum covered fingers into her husbands mouth. He locked eyes with me and winked as he sucked my cum from them.

Tell me more. That was hot.

Not much to tell. She was gorgeous. He was too. Like I said, we never saw each other again.

I have reimagined that night with a million different endings, and would love another similar experience.
I was just wishing there was more. Just reading your words did it for me.

A comedian once joked that when you get older fingering becomes a lost art...

Clearly from these stories it is far from it :D

I have to say this is one of my oldest fantasies but i have never acted it out. I love the idea of someone fingering me where others might see, making me cum and then walking away never to be seen again...

A fantasy of mine. Discreetly slipping a lady's panties aside and pleasuring her. The need for her to be vocal but having to be discreet and silent is wonderfully erotic.

Oh, damn. That IS hot!

I'm seriously considering making something like this happen. :devil:

Great story. You sexy Canadians.

Back