Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do like to see women pee. The wife and I have gotten into it now and then. The first time, the wife was jerking me off; it was feeling so good! I thought I was cumming, but it came out as pee. It was getting all over her, but she kept going. I got her to pee on my hard dick while she was jerking me, a couple of times. The last time we did something like this, we were outside where our nieghbors could easily see. I told her to get naked and pee in front of me, but she would only do it if i played with myself for her. After she went, she hopped on my dick and rode me until I was about to cum. Then got off and jerked me into her puddle of piss!
 
I have been into pee play for quite a few years. One strange thing I did was, I was in a bar taliking to a woman. After a few drinks she got up to go to the bathroom. I was drunk enough to ask her to pee in a cup and bring it back to me. To my surprise she did it. When she got back, I enjoyed to nice warm cup of pee. She could not believe what I did. She said you are the kinkiest guy I have ever met, I have to fuck you. So it ended up as a really good night for me.
 
My GF and I have played a few times..... Love being peed on and drinking it from her...... I had a head cold last week and she asked if I wanted to have some tea and I said sure... She asked if I wanted her to pee in it, I laughed and said yes, not thinking she was serious. The next day she asked how I liked my pee tea..... I said "what?" She had put the tea bag in the cup, peed on it let it sit and then added hot water to it....... I got instantly hard when she told me that.......... God I want to suck on her right now and drink all of her......
 
This has been a secret fetish of mine for some time. Never got to do it with a lover but who knows there may yet come an opportunity.
 
This has been a secret fetish of mine for some time. Never got to do it with a lover but who knows there may yet come an opportunity.

I don't think you would have any trouble finding a lover to join you in some wet fun. Start out with asking if you can watch him/her pee, see if your lover wants to watch you. Then take little steps in advancing things!
 
This has been a secret fetish of mine for some time. Never got to do it with a lover but who knows there may yet come an opportunity.

So tell us more! What do you want to do with pee play? Giver, receiver or both? I would love to hear more about your pee fetish.
 
A Wet Vacation

I'll rent a studio suite at the Rooftop Resort in Hollywood, FL and you, Sexy Wetsex Lady can bring the plastic sheet. Do we have a date?
 
I purchased one of these "queening chairs" for a holiday present to my wife. Needless to say it's a lot of fun :devil:

black_cush_packaway_assembled_vignette.jpg


There's wrist restraints that attach to the front legs and when using the cushion my mouth almost automatically opens. My Wife really enjoys it too :cattail:
 
Love them both giving and receiving. Too bad my wife is not into them at all. So right now all I can do is give myself a golden shower. Which kind of kills two birds with one stone.;)
 
Love them both giving and receiving. Too bad my wife is not into them at all. So right now all I can do is give myself a golden shower. Which kind of kills two birds with one stone.;)

Couldn't agree more. I often lay down in the bathtub and give myself a shower. Not the same as a partner but good enough.
 
pee

Id love to have a guy pee in my mouth as im sucking him, then pull out and pee on my face, hair and shirt.
 
It was years ago, in a campground, late at night, a little drunk out...fucking ex from behind as she bent over a picnic table, she let loose a stream of hot piss on my balls. I miss that girl. Sometimes.
 
Id love to have a guy pee in my mouth as im sucking him, then pull out and pee on my face, hair and shirt.

I would love to pee in your mouth while your sucking me, then pull out and pee on your face, hair and shirt.
Unoriginal yes, but I'm not one to fix what isn't broken :)
 
i had a phase when i was 19 year old where i would let myself pee in my pants. It gave me a pleasurable feeling but it soon passed. I think it might be related to slave-servant type of fantasy. Like, me "letting" myself pee was a no-no and i must be punished...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
im sitting here on my forth bottle of water, while reading this thread again.i can feel myself filling up, wishing i had one of you nice fun pee-ple here, cause when i get thru the other two bottles im going to go take a few minutes.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top