GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Diz, do you like your head of state? Your Queen broke the ice at the party last week

http://www.advocate.com/politics/2013/03/11/queen-elizabeth-stands-gay-rights-without-mentioning-them

You and me girl, shoulder to shoulder with QEII calling us
"Other grounds"
Does she mean a part of her estate? "Could one let the animals graze on the other 'other grounds' today?" I'm sure she's excused from using the words because of ... legal reasons to do with Jamaica being so anti-homo but wouldn't it be wicked if the next heir to the throne ( ie Kate's expected daughter ) turned out to be lesbian?

Good Evening ladies, gentlemen, and those that can be whichever they choose as the mood takes them :rose:

Hugs and loads :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss: to GI & Dizzylia

yes I know its been a long long time, life has become busy, exciting and full of changes :rose:

Good Evening ladies, gentlemen, and those that can be whichever they choose as the mood takes them :rose:

Hugs and loads :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss: to GI & Dizzylia

yes I know its been a long long time, life has become busy, exciting and full of changes :rose:

good to hear from you naughtyinsilk:kiss::rose: sounds like life is good.:)

hello everyone xoxoxoxo:rose:

just finishing up on a nasty cold, Playing music in morning is wonderfully soothing, gentle sounds. I have a neck brace for my harmonica, thinking of kicking up a little, harmonica and congas? hmmmm a different sound.

How the heck does one paste here now?
Same way as always isn't it... let me try

tumblr_mk3642OKST1reh98lo1_500.jpg

^^^ just a random post BTW

Hi Gi :rose:

good to hear from you naughtyinsilk:kiss::rose: sounds like life is good.:)

Hi Gi :rose: well I am enjoying life at the moment, though it still has its dramas, I suppose my low boredom threshold, contributes to all that :heart:

Hope you are feeling better and recover soon, sending loads of healing HUGS:kiss:

Hello Vibers hope your having a great weekend :rose:

music: Billy Idol - White Wedding

mood: wanna wanna party, going out to party

wearing: white dress, white corset white lace panties, white lace topped stockings

Hey! Good to meet you :rose: I hope you'll bring a bit of life back here - I've felt like I'm whistling to myself too often :rolleyes:

All that white ... sounds ravishing! I feel positively scruffy here now! :)

Hey! Good to meet you :rose: I hope you'll bring a bit of life back here - I've felt like I'm whistling to myself too often :rolleyes:

All that white ... sounds ravishing! I feel positively scruffy here now! :)
thanx, burlesque rehearsal, to be honest, not the warmest outfit I could be wearing. but I do get to be the bride :rose:

Though continuing the wedding theme, now time to get changed into something more sensible, off to a friends wedding reception this evening. Looking forward to dancing my feet off :rose:

thanx, burlesque rehearsal, to be honest, not the warmest outfit I could be wearing. but I do get to be the bride :rose:

Though continuing the wedding theme, now time to get changed into something more sensible, off to a friends wedding reception this evening. Looking forward to dancing my feet off :rose:
Be sure and FIGHT for the bouquet ;) Have a great time

So Diz, do you like your head of state? Your Queen broke the ice at the party last week

http://www.advocate.com/politics/2013/03/11/queen-elizabeth-stands-gay-rights-without-mentioning-them

You and me girl, shoulder to shoulder with QEII calling us
"Other grounds"
Does she mean a part of her estate? "Could one let the animals graze on the other 'other grounds' today?" I'm sure she's excused from using the words because of ... legal reasons to do with Jamaica being so anti-homo but wouldn't it be wicked if the next heir to the throne ( ie Kate's expected daughter ) turned out to be lesbian?

Oh hell, how did I not see that there were updates here??! :confused:

That was a good read, thank you!

Goood Afternoon Vibers, hope your having a pleasant valley Sunday :rose:

Today I shall be mainly hiding from the cold and ignoring all those little jobs that need doing :)

mood: tired but relaxed

music: Bpwie - Next Day

wearing: jeans, tshirt satin underwear :kiss:

Hiya :)
Reading Tess of the D'Urbs and just realised Eddie Redmayne :heart: is in the film
*thud*

Cotton knicks, scruffy jeans, scruffy fleece top :p

Hiya :)
Reading Tess of the D'Urbs and just realised Eddie Redmayne :heart: is in the film
*thud*

Had to look up Eddie Redmayne to see who they were, I watch so little TV, that the name meant nothing to me.

May have to download the Tess mini series at some point, but currently I am about to embark on a Mapp & Lucia marathon. I have been given a dvd set of the whole thing, I remember it being filmed as most of it was shot on location in Rye, East Sussex where I was living at the time, but only got to see the occasional episode. :rose:

No, no read the book first. I'm not being a book-snob but I've never shouted out loud so much at a book before!!! So I can thoroughly recommend it.
To save anyone else scratching their heads over Eddie here he is:
eddie-redmayne-people-s-choice-awards-2013-01.jpg

I mean, sex on a stick or what?! :cool:

But now you've got me intrigue. What's the Mapp & Lucia thing? Like you I hardly watch TV and I have to bore people by asking what they're talking about :) I'll have to Google it....

Stop panicking :D I have read the book, many years ago, It is because I read so much of the time that my TV never gets used.

Mapp & Lucia was a series of books written by EF Benson, who served as the mayor of rye for many years, which is why they are set there though in the books the town has a fictional name, They are an Edwardian comedy of manners, but READ the books before watching the series:rose:

Ha! ... OK ... I was panicking! :D

Comedy? I could do with some comedy after this. I've gotta hand it to T Hardy, his flowery descriptions are a bit tiresome, but I haven't a clue where this plot is going to finish - I have a couple of chapters to go. No spoilers please!
Apparently Tess was first published as a serialisation in a paper.

Ha! ... OK ... I was panicking! :D

Comedy? I could do with some comedy after this. I've gotta hand it to T Hardy, his flowery descriptions are a bit tiresome, but I haven't a clue where this plot is going to finish - I have a couple of chapters to go. No spoilers please!
Apparently Tess was first published as a serialisation in a paper.

Thomas Hardy is a product of his time, the flowery descriptions were endemic, even the Occult type fiction written at this time by Dion Fortune and others suffers from this.

Hope you enjoyed the book, and look no spoilers :rose:

double post.

oh well now that's fixed time to look online for an intelligent biography of Bettie Page:rose:

Last edited:
My current mood is silliness : )

Silly is always good, I am like that a lot of the time :kiss:

GI Venus, how are the orchids and are there any recent pics :heart:

So bloody cold tonight, heatings broken down, really wish I could snap my fingers and be somewhere abroad, warm, and being spoilt, now back in the real world ......:rose:

mood: fed up

music. Back to Basics disc 2 Christina Aquilera

wearing , red silk top and bed shorts, but may get changed for thermals!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back