Married Women Who Fantasize About Girls

This is me all over. I love my husband but am so turned on by women

More and more, I think my wife is too. ;)

A couple of months ago she even agreed to wear a strap-on so that her best friend could feel what it was like to have a 3-way with two men without complicating her marriage. My wife agreed with the only rules being that she didn't have to be completely naked (she wore a skimpy baby doll aqua blue nightie) and that her friends' husband couldn't touch her at all.

She came home with such a huge smile on her face and had to tell me all about it. Which, of course, had a profound effect on me that you can probably guess!

;) :)
 
With all the messages from married men..?

It's very flattering, however I would much rather hear from your wives..
 
Love this thread. I love the idea of teasing an older married women, knowing that she is fantasising about me.. Maybe getting the chance to put me across her lap for being such a dirty little girl
 
Women who love women

Sadly I live in a very conservative community. It's difficult to find someone to share pleasure with. I was with a woman for a while. We enjoyed being friends in public and lovers at night. Sadly she found something else that she needed more. A husband to support her and her children.
 
Finding like minded women is tough!!
How do you break threw the friend zone without looking like a horn ball?!
 
Love this thread. I love the idea of teasing an older married women, knowing that she is fantasising about me.. Maybe getting the chance to put me across her lap for being such a dirty little girl

mhhh...so tease me!:rose:
 
hello All

my wife (32) and I dabble in soft swap (voyeur / exhibitionism) from time to time at swing clubs and we've recently thought it would be interesting to try and do this in private with a couple (we've joined swingers' site online)

my wife was a virgin when we married 2 years ago & coming from a somewhat conservative family, she isn't as "fantasy" inclined as I - but she's making up for lost time quickly since we've been married and she has not expressed dislike for the idea of being with another woman :D

I would love to perhaps explore this notion a little bit further with the ladies of this forum who are older than Mrs. R :D

we have no kids - so discussing with someone who is ahead of the curve than us (her) with respect to life would be stupendous.

looking for a genuine conversation / insight and willing to invest time in replies and share experiences (and yes - even a few pics in PM)
 
I'm mid 30's and very open.. Same/close age is sometimes nice..but older can be wonderful !! Have learned a few things form them.. and so much more calm and understanding .. or many can be..
 
I'm mid 30's and very open.. Same/close age is sometimes nice..but older can be wonderful !! Have learned a few things form them.. and so much more calm and understanding .. or many can be..

You and my wife should get together if ever possible ....... she's the same age and very " curious " and oh I'm far from the jealous type ;)
 
Back
Top