SailorJerry's Photo Pheed !

I want to see:

  • Sexy undressing photos

    Votes: 91 29.7%
  • Underwear, and teasing images

    Votes: 91 29.7%
  • More partial nudity

    Votes: 64 20.9%
  • Sexy photo-shopped pics

    Votes: 25 8.2%
  • More Ass !

    Votes: 67 21.9%
  • Full Monty!

    Votes: 162 52.9%

  • Total voters
    306
"It's hard for me to imagine a woman not being utterly thrilled at receiving a photo like that! It doesn't even come off as pornographic to me. Your photos are most usually erotic art. That's why I love them so!*Needless to say, there is a woman out there who is going to be fucking excited when you let them in on this sexy side of you! I know I would!*"
^^^^^^
What sleeping beauty said!!!!
 
Thanks for everyone's comments and input. It's much appreciated. :)

I've also often thought about Lit as a quasi-dating site, but unfortunately the 40-something Vancouver Female is a rare species here, and the market is flooded with guys, driving our price down. ;)

I did, however recently join FetLife, and have been slowly exploring that site for social and relationship possibilities. If you are also on there, please friend me - I'm profiled as AViciousCycle - you'll recognize the photos. ;)

I'll be back later today, after I get some garage time in.

Thanks, everyone.
SJ:rose:
 
Thanks for everyone's comments and input. It's much appreciated. :)

I've also often thought about Lit as a quasi-dating site, but unfortunately the 40-something Vancouver Female is a rare species here, and the market is flooded with guys, driving our price down. ;)

I did, however recently join FetLife, and have been slowly exploring that site for social and relationship possibilities. If you are also on there, please friend me - I'm profiled as AViciousCycle - you'll recognize the photos. ;)

I'll be back later today, after I get some garage time in.

Thanks, everyone.
SJ:rose:

Ha! Vanilla, MY ASS!!!

Done! I bags your wall cherry! ;)
 
Never been here before...absolutely my loss!

Gorgeous and Canadian, completely swoon-worthy! ;)
 
Never been here before...absolutely my loss!

Gorgeous and Canadian, completely swoon-worthy! ;)

Thanks Fawn, :kiss:

And welcome to my little piece of Lit - it's a bit different here. ;)
Probably a lot of my old pic links are lost now, but there should still be a few there.

Oregon, eh? I toured the coast there in September from Aberdeen to the California Redwoods and back. It poured with rain, but was spectacular!

Cheers!
SJ
 
Lol! Yeah, yeah... :D

Did you take your camera into the garage with you?

Not this time - lately I've had a lot of friends drop by to chat, or work on their own bikes, so no opportunity for any camera work. :(

But I probably need a new garage photo session soon.
;)
 
I'm sure I'll just be repeating what you already know and have heard, I let guy know I am "freaky" early on. Some love it, other pretend and get very uncomfortable at my comfort level with my body and sexuality.

One guy couldn't even talk about me being Bi-sexual. Was too much for him to handle.

I;m sure you introduced your sensual side in a non-pushy manner, she couldn't handle it. Seriously Pornographer, wonder what that makes me!? lol Live and learn

A

LOL. It's so sad that most people can't or won't explore sexuality - even conceptually in their own minds. I've been in several LTR's, and even well into the relationship a lot of my ex-GF's haven't been able to come to terms with their own fantasies. So sad. The guy you mention sounds to be in that category.

And yes, I didn't push the sexuality thing on her. I've since let her know that I'm not interested - did it in a respectful and kind way - and she understands. So I'm back on the market again. :D:eek:

And in truth, some of what I do post here would classify me as a pornographer. I have no problem with that. :cool:
 
In my experience, if a guy can't cope with or appreciate my particular brand of sexuality, we are never going to work out. I would imagine, SJ, that you are the same.

I avoid vanilla dating sites like the plague. I can't be arsed sifting through the idiots masquerading as "nice" men who would never dream of fucking a girl in the arse. I won't date anyone in the workplace either. I consider it unprofessional and I just don't need the headaches.

My solution is to treat Lit and Fetlife like dating sites. It takes all the hypocrisy about whether it's "just about sex" out of the equation. Of course it's about sex! Places like this, I can be almost completely upfront about what makes me tick and it's usually acceptable to politely ask people about their sexual preferences. My point being, I don't have to hide who I am and the prudes can run away screaming at the earliest opportunity. I have to say... Lit has been pretty good to me so far.

I like this. :D

And yeah, Workplace dating = trouble. I've seen it work, but it's just too risky. Besides the fact that I work in a mostly male environment. :eek:

I don't understand why in the vanilla dating world it's considered rude to discuss sex and sexuality in the dating context with someone who is potentially going to become a sexual partner. I'm sure the are a lot of creepy guys out there that would just be trying to get laid, but if you're genuinely looking for a long term relationship it should be mandatory discussion, IMHO. :rolleyes:

I'm still checking out FetLife.
 
Because you sent her this wonderful sensual set she called you a pornographer? I am lost for words. But I would find some if I encounter her!

I think your instinct is right. Tell or show some when you are talking sex(y) stuff.

I once had a girlfriend who enjoyed looking at the pics and videos I made. Especially the ones I did specifically for her. And I enjoyed going down on her while she watched a video I made for her. It's not something that usually comes up on a first date, you're right. ;)


Beautiful SJ!!! :kiss:

Thanks, PK! :kiss:


It's hard for me to imagine a woman not being utterly thrilled at receiving a photo like that! It doesn't even come off as pornographic to me. Your photos are most usually erotic art. That's why I love them so! :)

Needless to say, there is a woman out there who is going to be fucking excited when you let them in on this sexy side of you! I know I would! :heart:

Thank you, SB.:heart:


Morning sweet and sexy sailor. Never change, because your not only one sexy guy, but also a very sweet one. You are the whole package and I m sure, somewhere out there is that special lady for you.
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Thanks, Emmy. :kiss:
 
A little bit of cheekiness this morning. ;)

83EEAF9E-95CF-49CC-B7BC-4194C2CE39BD_zpsyzuf5b8h.jpg


82E97654-B28B-4EEB-B549-DB907539E013_zpslpmiuzn4.jpg


7EB220A2-77E5-41E3-96B6-D3E8F8943085_zpsijtufivn.jpg
 
Ohh how I missed peaking in on this thread. I love the garage pictures. To bad there wasn't a motorcycle in the picture and it would have perfect to me.
 
Ohh how I missed peaking in on this thread. I love the garage pictures. To bad there wasn't a motorcycle in the picture and it would have perfect to me.

Oh, well in that case, I dove into the archives just for you. :kiss:

9114cc268aa34a586f86cb8fd7d4144f_zps441454c1.jpg


03ba73620a166fc79ac5098f204d3f84_zps3a8e4ada.jpg


01318571f1f64cb85a81de7c1feba706_zps27a3c035.jpg


9eed41b5decf04bde2c5478262b4d4e0_zps06632557.jpg
 
Hi -me-!! :kiss::kiss: how have you been?

I've been super busy recently, and haven't been around Lit very much.
Well, except today. :eek:

Hey sexy!

Had 2 horrible emails to write today, took me 6 hours. :cool:
Now they're out of the way I'm feeling pretty good.

Busy on interesting things?
 
Hey sexy!

Had 2 horrible emails to write today, took me 6 hours. :cool:
Now they're out of the way I'm feeling pretty good.

Busy on interesting things?

Oh, no! :(. That's no fun. Perhaps the distractions of Lit will help to improve your demeanour. :)

I was very busy with work, but that phase has passed and I'm taking a bit of a relaxed schedule for the next few weeks now. Mostly I've been working on a few projects in my garage - restoring a vintage BMW bike, and also turning an old Honda into a cafe racer - I'm sure you'll see some pics posted here this summer. :). And spring is here, so the garden needs attention...

Of course, I still find some time to relax. :)

c74168c414db992405fa3bf5cfdf01a5_zpsa00c38ea.jpg
 
Back
Top