Wild and Caught ~ Closed for Aliceinchains36

katalynn

Playing with demons
Joined
Apr 12, 2003
Posts
11,825
It was a beautiful day out with the sun warming up to welcome spring after a long winter. A perfect day for hunting and stretching out her lazy limbs after sleeping for a few days. After a couple of hours, she became bored with tracking and nothing really interesting came out of it. Despite being hungry, she came up to an isolated hot spring and decided to take a little bath. After being the den all winter, a bath did sound wonderful right about now. The hot springs felt wonderful and as she soaked, time had slipped passed by and next thing she knew, her day was coming to an end.

Mayna slipped out of the lake cussing to herself while searching for what few items she had and realized they were not where she put them. She could careless about the most of the items, they were replaceable. Her biggest concern was her bow. It was very valuable to her, she hand crafted it herself and it was made from one of her favorite type of wood, purple heart. Mayna would be lost without her bow!

Once she managed to track it down, the surrounding area felt like a trap, deep down in her guts she knew it was a trap. Yet, no matter how careful she was in retrieving her things, her world still went black. There was no indication of how much time had passed, if she had to guess, it had to of been at least two days, at the very least. There voices in the air, gruff and deep sounding, sounded as if they were arguing over something. Mayna heard the word "little kitty" and soon realized they were talking about her, they had come to consider that she is a very rare breed.

The snow leopards of her kind have been hunted down to the point of near extinction. In fact, no one knew if there were anymore left, let alone with bright blue eyes like hers. Fur white as snow with a hint of blue leopard markings hidden within the white. Had the skills to turn into a full leopard or if she so chose to do, become a fully human (which was very rare that she chose to). More often than not, she remained half an half. She loved the beautiful form of the female humans, yet also loved her fur and other aspects of the leopard to be one or the other.

In this case however, it felt like she was trapped between transition as if her shifting power had been sealed. She had the human body covered in a soft thin layer of fur, her leopard ears twitched, a very thick and bushy tail and her nails were claws. The only thing that was covering her naked body was her long white hair that flowed down to her knees and it was finer than silk.

The creatures that held her captive were speaking in a tongue she barely knew, only able to make out a few words here and there.

"No Spoiling......... must keep pure"

"Little kitty..... .. high value..... sell"

"No sell...... Little kitty..... display.... trophy....

"ahhh.... yes..... she kitten is our prize"


They both laughed while looking at her waking up.

"Little kitten........ wake... now..."

"Just in time.... slave..... to open."

Mayna didn't like being called little kitten, though she didn't put up a fight because she was still groggy from the drug they shot her with. Worse of all she didn't like not knowing what they were talking about.

Slave? Spoil? Open? Open what?!?!

All of this was making her mind race. Meanwhile, her arms were tied above her head and her legs were spread apart, tied to the cage as well for all and any to see. They had noticed that her hair was covering her good parts, so they reached in the cage with a lingering touch and slowly, very slowly pulled her hair back.

"No spoil" he whispered, as if reminding himself he couldn't touch her in certain ways. Mayna did groggily try to struggle within her bindings and pull away from his touch, it did her no good. She couldn't get a good look at what her handlers look like since the drug they used made her vision blurry until it wore off more.

"No fight little kitten..... You be trained soon"

and he walked off to get the slave market started for the day....

"Trained? Trained for what?"

Fear started to show in her bright blue eyes....
 
Archduke Wallace Redding didn't believe it until he saw it with his own eyes. He regularly sent servants to the market to look at slaves, and when one returned with news of a snow leopard, Wallace had the man whipped for lying. But when more servants told the same tale, Wallace had to see for himself. He took his swiftest carriage and a chest of gold to the slavers markets to see the leopard for himself.

"You there! Slaver! I'm here to purchase the snow leopard. What's the price for her?" He asked, reaching through the bars to run his fingers through her long hair. "Not for sale. Trophy. We keep." The goblin slaver said, in it's rough voice. "I'll give you one hundred gold pieces for her." Wallace said, groping her breasts through the bars. "Wha? Hundred gold?" The goblin asked, clearly not familiar with the number. Wallace waved his hand and one of the servants showed the goblin a small chest of one hundred gold pieces. "Fair exchange?" Wallace asked the slaver. "Ya!" The goblin exclaimed happily, snatching the chest out of the servants hands. "Excellent. Have her loaded onto my carriage." Wallace said, going to examine more slaves as his servants worked.

Wallace returned to his carriage one the leopard and her cage had been secured in the back. Wallace climbed into the carriage and began to grope the leopard through the bars once again. The carriage lurched forward as the driver spurred the horses forward.

"I've been looking for one of your kind for a very long time. We'll return to my castle within the hour. Then you'll be my pet. I do believe you'll enjoy it. It's quite an honor to lie with an archduke." Wallace explained, pinching her nipples. "Do you understand what I'm saying? Does a beast like yourself understand common?" He asked her.
 
It has been a very long time since Mayna has interacted with any form of human kind. She learned at a very young age that humans meant trouble and that they only cared for themselves. And as the slave market opened up, the drug wearing off with each passing moment she can see the proof here and now. There were a variety of slaves all in different situations and some were as exotic as she was. However, they were not nearly as rare and by mid day, she was the center of attention.

The concept of money meant nothing to her so when the goblins actually sold her off, she had no idea how low the price actually was. What she did know is that she didn't like being touched and she tried to jerk away from his hand. Her ears and tail twitched with frustration of being bound and displayed so openly. Then the cage started to move, being carried off to his carriage and secured.

She didn't know how long she waited for his return, or what was happening really, only faint whispers and soon yelling came from the goblins. The one that had caught her wasn't happy that his pathetic brother sold her off and he made such a scene about it. Though, before he could come and claim her back, the carriage had started moving away from the markets.

His hand groped at her again and she flinched to get away from it as she struggled to listen as he spoke. However, she refused to answer him and just growled in response. It would take her a little while to relearn the language of humans, but she did understand most of what he said and she didn't like it. Her ears laid low as she glared at him and growled, indicating that the first chance she gets, she'll run.
 
"Don't you dare look at me like that you ungrateful little bitch!" Wallace shouted, twisting her nipple painfully hard. "I spent my own gold on you! If you think-" Wallace was cut off as the sound of bowstrings sang outside. The shouts of his guards could be heard, as the carriage came to an abrupt halt. More shouts, this time ones of pain could be heard outside. "What's going on out there? Guards!? Where are-" Wallace was cut off again as an elf warrior opened the door and dragged him screaming out of the carriage. The elf easily snapped the archduke's neck, effectively ending the noble's rein.

"There's someone else in here." He said, speaking in elvish. "It's... It's a snow leopard! If we present this to the queen, she's sure to reward us!" The elf man said excitedly. He climbed inside and cast a spell on the enslaved leopard, watching in satisfaction as she fell unconscious.

Two days later, in the palace of the elvish princess Casnia...

Casnia looked over her new pet, who was currently asleep on a bear skin rug. The pet was chained to the wall by a metal collar around her neck. The pet had been a gift from Casnia's mother, after one of the raider patrols had found the rare creature in the possession of a human.

Casnia placed a bowl of fresh venison and a bowl of clean water by her sleeping pet, before removing her robes. She sighed in pleasure as the cool air kissed her golden skin. She stepped into the bath of warm water that bubbled in the center of the room with a contented sigh. She twirled a strand of her silver hair around her finger as she waited for her pet to awaken.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 0
As if on cue, the carriage got attacked right as she mewled out in pain, straining to pull away from the painful pinching. The fight surrounded her and before she could even question what happening, her world went dark once more. It was the dreams and the growling of her gut that finally woke her up slowly. The scent was different from the slaver market and that of the human that bought her.

The air smelled cleaner and the scent of bath oils made her sneeze as she opened her eyes. The chain moved as she shifted to sit up a little more, realizing that she wasn't bound in the cage any longer. The furry rug beneath her felt good against her own fur and as she looked down, she noticed the meat. Mayna had wanted to grab it and tear into it since it has been well over a week since she ate last.

However, she pulled away from it and from the water growling low with little trust of where it came from or what it might be drugged with. It then her ears twitched to the sound of splashing water and she looked up to what it was only to find a strange female looking at her. Elves were unknown to her, never having seen one before, the beauty of the princess did fascinate her.

Slowly and carefully she backed up to the wall and curled her legs up to her chest while wrapping her tail around to hide. She had hoped that the attacker on the carriage would set her free, and yet, she knew that wouldn't be so easily obtained in the lands of where the humans lived.
 
"Don't be afraid sweet one. I won't harm you." Casnia said in a calming voice. She stayed still, not moving from her place in the pool. "Do you speak elvish?" She asked. "Or perhaps common?" She asked, switching over to the harsher tongue. "I don't know your native language, but I'm sure it's much preferable to this disgrace of a language." Casina continued, still in common.

The graceful elf rose from the water and made her way across the pool, sitting on the edge closest to her pet. "Try the meat. It's safe to eat. As is the water." She said, speaking in the singsong elvish tongue once again.
 
Her ears flattened as the female elf spoke and moved around to get closer. The switching between languages were tough of her, though Mayna pieced enough of it to understand what was said. At the mention of meat and water she glanced down at the food and slowly took the water bowl between her paws.

"Have.... read.. elf words.. never heard.. or been taught how to... speak them."

Mayna struggled with the elvish language, trying to mimic what she had read in books and compared it the sounds the princess made. Although never hearing it up until now, caused her to be a bit rougher than how the princess spoke. She brought the bowl up and lapped up some water before setting it back down to take the meat.

She sniffed at it and her gut growled with hunger before she finally caved and tore a chunk of it off. She wanted to ask certain questions, mainly why she was chained and wondered if she'll ever see her homeland again. Yet, after what she's been through, she feared the answers.

"Where... Am I?"

Was the only question she could ask for now, trying to avoid those other troublesome questions as she ate.
 
"You'll learn elvish soon enough sweet one." Casina said, speaking slowly for her pet's sake. Casnia silently watched the pet eat, smiling softly and waiting for her pet to finish before speaking again. "You are in my home, near the capital of the elvish country." Casnia said. "A patrol of my mother's men found you in the possession of a human. They liberated you and gifted you to my mother, who in turn, gifted you to me." She explained.

Casnia slowly rose from the water, her exquisite skin dripping with water. She slowly approached her pet, sitting down a few feet away from the leopard. The glistening elf smiled and extended her hand to her pet. "I am Casnia, second daughter of Castella, and heir to the throne. You will be my companion, my servant, my pet, and my lover. I hope you will enjoy me as much as I will enjoy you, but I don't particularly care if you don't. This is your home now. I am your home now." Casnia said, still smiling and speaking sweetly to her pet. "Tell me sweet one, what is your name?" She asked.
 
Her heart pounded as she listened to the elven princess, paying most attention to the word gift and it was that single word that answered all those unspoken questions. The idea of being passed around as a gift, bought and sold as if her life no mattered. Even the Princess had said it, that she didn't care if Mayna agreed and or liked her new life, it is the way of it now.

"I... I do not... know how to be those... things. What happens... if I... If I dis... displease you? Sell me? Gift me.. to some other?"

Her breathing increased as she thought of the slave market again, curling her tail around her legs tighter and one paw reached up to slowly claw at the collar. She wanted to run from this place, to be free of this collar and chain as all that has been said sunk in more. The fear of being tossed to the side and given away again rose and that fear was clear as day in her crystal blue eyes.

"Please... let me go... Do not.. sell me again... I... never... had a mate... I do not know how.. You will gift me.. to another..."

Her words a mixture of purrs and rising panic as she didn't fully understand what was being asked of her.
 
Casnia moved forward again, sitting down right next to her panicked pet. She pulled the leopard into her lap, and began to stroke her soft fur. Casnia just stroked her pet, rocking her and humming a soft elvish lullaby as she did.

"There's no need to fear, little one." Casnia said after a few minutes. "I'm not fickle like a human. You won't be passed around. You're mine now. Forever." The princess said, kissing the leopard softly on the lips. "And I will teach you how to mate. You will learn to pleasure me, and to be pleasured by me. Many elves and humans would give anything to be where you are right now." Casnia explained. "Now you really must tell me, what is your name?"
 
Mayna wasn't too sure about being held, something she hasn't experienced before and yet something about it brought comfort. Her ears perked up to the sweet sound of the lullaby and allowed it to calm the fear.

She tried to catch every word that was spoken, though a few did remain unknown to her and struggled to understand what they meant. In the end, she heard enough trigger words to at least understand that she wasn't going anywhere. At least, not anytime soon anyway.

The kiss made her blush brightly and she was speechless for a couple of moments as tried to think of how to say her name in elvish.

"Mayna..."

She eventually whispered her name as her tail curled up to keep herself hidden. Despite knowing that all that can be seen already has been seen while she slept.
 
"Mayna..." Casnia said, tasting the name as she spoke it. "Yes. Mayna. It suits you. I like it." The elf said, as she continued to pet the leopard. "Tell me about yourself Mayna. Tell me about your people. Are your kind truly as rare as it seems?" Casnia asked, still stroking Mayna's soft fur. "And it would do you well not to lie to me." Casnia warned, her voice growing a little darker. "I don't like secrets being kept from me. And I always know when they are." She continued.

Casnia gave Mayna another quick kiss before standing up and stretching, in a not so subtle attempt to have Mayna see her naked body. "Go on and tell me sweet one. Don't be afraid. I'm going to get ready for dinner while you speak." Casnia said. She walked over to a wardrobe on the far side of the room and began picking out clothing, slipping into a pair of pale green panties. "I'm waiting Mayna." Casnia said, putting on a matching bra.
 
Oddly enough she enjoyed the petting and became a little more relaxed. Some part of her could actually enjoy living here, it was much better than the den she has been hiding in. The other part knew that being stuck inside all the time would drive her insane though. Watching and listening as Casina moved to get up, Mayna laid down on the fur rug and soaked in her surroundings. Most of the time she couldn't keep her eyes off the beautiful elf though, no matter how hard she tried.

"Too young to remember... My people, kind and caring... welcomed humans.... humans betrayed us."

She looked down at the rug and ran her claws through as some of the old memories came back, things she hasn't thought about in years.

"Mother hid me... underground tunnel when humans... rr... raided?... home. Alone since then... ran far and deep into mountains... humans do not go there..."

Now that she said that and thought about it, it confused her as to why her capturers were that far north. Mayna sighed and shrugged as that question did not matter now, almost on instinct, she reached up to the collar again. Her eyes following the chain that lead to the wall behind her.

"I am wild... I hunt and run..... ran... free... and now I am here...."

She didn't know what else to say about herself as she let the wilderness raise her instead of finding others of her kind. Of course she was too young at the time to search for others, though there were times when she did hope and searched a little off and on.
 
"Yes sweet one. Humans are a vile, deceitful, destructive race. My people also made they mistake of trusting them. They slaughtered an entire village of our farmers, before setting their sights on one of our cities. Which is how this war began. Unfortunately for the humans, they bit off more than they can chew. Their kind will be as rare as yours within the decade." Casnia said dismissively, bringing two outfits over to Mayna.

"Which do you think looks better, the gown..." Casnia held a deep green low cut dress with gold highlights against her chest. "Or this outfit?" She asked, holding up a pair of soft leather trousers and a matching white and brown blouse, which was just as low cut as the gown. "Dinner won't be anything fancy. Just a few friends who want desperately to meet you." Casnia said, holding the outfits up for Mayna to look at. "So which one will look better on me little one?" She asked sweetly.
 
Mayna could feel the slight anger that rose in Casina's voice as she spoke of the humans and she also kept hearing one particular word. A word that keeps coming up ever since she's been caught and her ears twitched as Casnia came back with some outfits.

"What is... rare? I am me... not rare... why do people.. act..."

She furrowed her eyes a little as she searched for the word and reached out towards the gown admiring it.

"Excited? When they see me?"

Mayna didn't know she was the last one of her kind, nor if she wasn't the last, she didn't know they were hard find. She figured she just went to far into the mountains and got lost, or those that would have searched for her thought she was dead or captured.

She then reached out to feel the soft leather trousers and really didn't know what one to choose.

"I like this one..."

Eventually she chose the leather outfit for Casnia, since it was a casual dinner Mayna thought the dress was too pretty. Although, she honestly didn't know that much about clothes or why people wore them.
 
"Oh you sweet innocent little thing..." Casnia sighed, putting the gown away. "Your kind were thought to be wiped out by the humans. Some believe there are isolated populations of your people, but you're the first to be seen in a very long time." Casnia explained. "People would pay fortunes to be with you, just for a night. And some of those people would hurt you, just because they could." Casnia said, returning to Mayna and kneeling down to look the leopard in the eyes. "I'm not like them. I wouldn't enjoy seeing you in pain. But I won't shy away from it either. If you disobey me, I will discipline you." Casnia said firmly.

The elf princess then stood up and returned to her wardrobe, pulling her tight pants up over her curvy hips. "I think you should wear something too. Something pink and lacy. See through perhaps. Yes." Casnia said, grabbing a quill and ink. She dipped the quill and began to scribble away on a piece of parchment. "There." she said happily. "I'll send this order to the tailor. You'll be ready by dinner." Casnia said. She walked to the door of her chambers and handed the order to a servant waiting outside.

"There. Now you'll look presentable for dinner, and my guests will be a little less likely to feel you up. But I still made it nice and low cut, just in case I decide to share." Casnia said walking over and sitting next to Mayna. "We have two hours until my guests arrive. And another hour until we have to arrive. How would you like to occupy our time?" Casnia asked, looking her pet over hungrily. "Maybe I started getting ready too soon..." She said, running her fingers through Mayna's fur.
 
There wasn't much she could say in response after hearing her new owner explain what the humans have done. Though when Casnia looked into her eyes, she could see the many emotions flashing through the bright blue eyes of her pet. The mention of being hurt made her think of the human that bought her and how he pinched her so cruelly. The natural reaction to that memory made her hide her chest and curl up a little as the feeling came back.

She barely listened as Casnia rambled on about getting her ready for dinner, glancing over to watch her draw something out and handing it to someone else. The more she spoke, the easier it became for Mayna to pick up the words and she caught the word pink, then something about sharing. It was all so confusing for the leopard as she laid there watching, this city world already felt confining and restricting.

"Blues... and greens... I like blue most..."

She finally said as Casnia sat down next to her again, she didn't know why that came out, or what made her think of it. But it distracted her from the other thoughts as she remembered the green gown. Casnia explained the time from now and until dinner, following with a question of how to pass time. There was something Mayna wanted to say, though bit her tongue back knowing it wouldn't happen.

"I... It is up to you.... I am chained to the wall and do not know what is outside this room.... What I want matters not... I am just a pet now..."

She really didn't want to say things like that knowing it must of sounded harsher than she intended, in the end, she didn't know how else to say it. If she had it her way, she would be finding a way to break free and return to the mountains, running far away from the these lands.
 
Last edited:
Casnia stroked Mayna's fur for a moment before speaking. "Yes, you are my pet, but it could be worse. You could be my slave or my toy, but you're not. You're my pet. I have no desire to make you miserable. I want you to be happy, just not at the cost of my own happiness." Casnia explained, still lovingly stroking Mayna. "If you're a good girl and obey me, I'll reward you. Simple as that." She said.

Casnia stood up and put her blouse on, before throwing a light green cloak over herself. "I'll tell you what sweet girl. If you promise to do everything that's asked of you tonight at dinner, we can go outside right now. I'll let you roam and hunt in my forests, as long as you return when I call you. And tonight at dinner you must do anything that's asked of you. If a guest asks you to bend over and lift your tail, you'll do it without hesitation. I won't allow them to touch you below the waist, but beyond that you must follow their orders. Is that a fair trade my sweet little pet?" Casnia asked, returning to Mayna to stroke her fur again.
 
The petting stirred a kind of tingling that was very unfamiliar and her legs squirmed ever so slightly as she began to purr. It wasn't a strong purr, but a good indication that she's calming down more. There was some loss as Casnia stood up and left her for a mere moment, at the mention of being able to run free perked her ears up. That is until she heard the rest of the deal, then they lowered as she recalled the humans touch again.

"What if.... I only wish for you to touch me? And what happens if I do not know how to do what is.... requested of me?"

Mayna really didn't like the idea of strangers touching her, in reality, she didn't like anyone touching her really. But she had collected enough books and journals from abandoned cabins to know her place. And the princess had already made it clear that disobedience would come with a price.

"I am.. I am not used to people touching or looking at me... It scares me.."

She glanced out the window to see the tops of the trees and the sky, more tempted than ever to agree with the offer. Yet, it was the thought of having many people touching her that stopped her, afraid of what they will ask of her and in turn make herself look foolish. There was a lost conflicting look as she sat up, kneeling on her heels, unsure of what all she said had meant.

"Why would they want to look under my tail? It was.... shameful when in the cage. Is that what they will do... shame me again? Will they.... have me do things... just to laugh at me? Make me a..... fool?"
 
"Possibly sweet one. I doubt you'll enjoy any of the attention they give you. But it will be given, so you might as well take the reward I'm offering." Casnia said, continuing to stroke her pet, enjoying the soft purrs she was summoning. Casnia continued to stroke Mayna, just silently enjoying her soft pet for a few moments before speaking again. "How about we practice? I can show you what they'll want later." Casnia said. She didn't wait for a response as she reached down and began to massage her pet's large breasts. "This is what will happen the most. They'll tug and squeeze your breasts. They won't be gentle like this. It will hurt sweet girl. You'll be sore after. But they'll do it anyways, and I won't stop them." Casnia said, squeezing Mayna's breasts harder.

Casnia spent the next few minutes silently playing with Mayna's breasts, switching back and forth from gentle massaging to painful squeezing. "They'll also play with these." Casnia said, taking Mayna's nipple between her fingers. "They'll twist and tug these. Pinch and pull them. And I won't stop them." Casnia said, gently tugging on the leopard's pink nipples. "Some may even want more." Casnia said, leaning down and sucking Mayna's left nipple into her mouth. She suckled on the hardening nub for a few moments, before switching to the other.

Casnia suckled on Mayna's nipples for the next few minutes, switching back and forth, until she finally stopped. "I won't stop them sweet girl. But I will expect you to behave." Casnia said to her pet. "Now I want you to lift your tail for me. Show me what you're hiding." Casnia commanded, leaning back and watching Mayna expectantly.
 
Her ears laid flat with disapproval of what she heard, not understanding why people would want to touch her like that. She flinched with the first contact to her breast as Casnia kept explaining what will happen. Her feet tried to push against the rug to scoot away from the elf, though the wall had stopped her and kept her in place.

"I... do not like this... Please... I.. can not....."

She mewled when Casnia didn't stop and as the groping continued, she felt that strange stirring between her legs again. There was pain when she squeezed too hard, explaining that she won't stop anyone from doing any of this. Mayna shook her head in protest of it all, even if her body began to betray her.

She mewled and flinched to pull away at the pinching of her very hard nipples, a natural reaction from when the human had done it earlier. It wasn't nearly as painful as when he did it, but her mind kept fighting what was happening. Her legs trembled as they closed tighter together and her tail curled up as Casnia kept going.

More and more her breathing picked up its pace and her eyes glazed over with each passing second. Her pawed hands gripped into the rug beneath as sensations ran their course up and down her spine. A wetness could be felt between her quivering thighs and it embarrassed her, the redness burning in her cheeks proved that she did like this.

"Please...."

The start of a protest was cut off as the elf began sucking on her achingly hard nipples. Mayna mewled and panted, instinctively arching her back as it felt incredible and her body betrayed her more. Purrs grew louder as she squirmed to the attention and the ache between her legs grew far more intense than she wanted to admit. By the time Casnia was finished, pulling away from her with another request, Mayna was a quivering mess. Her eyes opened to look at her owner, the need and desire for more burned in those pleading blue eyes.

The purring had halted and for a moment she shook her head, unwilling to lift her tail. Though, the look that Casnia gave her said more than words can ever say and she did want to go outside. Slowly Mayna rolled onto her hands and knees, the only mating position she truly knew, and lifted her tail. Her cheeks were burning red as she hid her face and knew that Casnia would see the wetness glistening off her thighs. Her clit swollen and pulsing, silently begging for attention.
 
Last edited:
"Somebody was enjoying herself." Casnia said, tracing a finger over Mayna's swollen lips. The elf commanded her pet to roll onto her back, which she did after a moment of hesitation. "Tell me something sweet one." Casnia said, her fingers again teasing Mayna's excited lips. "Have you ever been this excited before? This swollen? Have you ever been this wet and ready?" Casnia asked, her face moving closer to Mayna's pussy with each word, until the leopard could feel Casnia's hot breath. "You want something right now don't you? But you don't know what to ask for. But I know what you want, what you need. Ask me to take away the feeling. To make you feel better. Ask me sweet girl." Casnia said, her mouth hovering above Mayna's pussy.
 
She whimpered and flinched to put her tail down from the touch, though she held back knowing it is something Casnia would disapprove. Despite being in need of something she didn't understand, this whole ordeal embarrassed her. The hesitation came from not wanting to show her face, afraid of the unknown.

"Noooo... Never... felt like thisss.."

Her voice was a mixture of purrs and hisses as she felt the hot breath, struggling to keep her legs open. It seemed as if Casnia taunted her, driving the desires deeper into her and her hips lifted slightly.

"Pleassssse..... Make it feeeel better... Please..."

She cried and whimpered as her hips moved more, writhing with a burning desire.
 
Casnia moved the last few inches forward so that her mouth was on Mayna's wet pussy. She teased the outer lips with the tip of her tongue, working Mayna up to the main event. She licked slowly tracing Mayna's outer folds, before descending on her swollen little clit. Casnia flicked the little nub with her tongue before sucking it into her mouth. She sucked on the little bundle of nerves, enjoying the way Mayna squirmed and mewed with pleasure. Casnia suckled on the Mayna's clit, while teasing her entrance with her finger tips.

"How does that feel my sweet little pet?" Casnia asked, coming up for air. "Does it feel good? Like you're getting close to something?" Casnia asked, her fingers still teasing Mayna's wet folds. "Would you like my mouth again, or would you rather me fill you?" Casnia asked, her slim fingers giving Mayna the slightest hint of what filling would be.
 
The reality of the world disappeared into a swirling spin as sensations she's never felt before rolled into the very center of her soul. Her head rolled side to side slowly while fighting off the urge to explode, or at least that's it felt like her body wanted to do. The heat rose and her panting mewls turned into deep purring.

Then it stopped, in the very moment that explosion almost let lose, it vanished and only a teasing touch replaced it. The questions barely brought her back to reality and she didn't know how to answer them, even with the teasing probing, the answer wasn't easy.

"More... Please... I.. just want.... need more... Please..."

Her hips squirmed and tried push down on the teasing finger, urging it to do something, anything to make the aching go away.
 
Back
Top