Gay SM relationship

defdavesub

Virgin
Joined
May 21, 2016
Posts
1
Hey there!

My bf (23, dom) and me (20, m, sub) figured out that we do like a dom/sub relationship. But we are quite inexperienced:

Do you have any ideas what tasks/punishments my bf can give me?

I'm quite open to nearly everything.

Thanks a lot!
 
Orgasm denial in the form of being made to edge repeatedly is one of my favorite "funishments".
 
It's fine to ask for ideas, but it's usually better (response wise) to ask for specifics on here. It's also fun to talk about and build your own plan with your partner.

My suggestion would be to Google BDSM checklists and discuss what sounds interesting. Once you have some general ideas come back and ask specifics about how to employ equipment, technique, ask for recaps of others experiences, etc.

Here is one of my favourites to get you started :)
Sex map
Enjoy!
 
Sm 101

my Master loves to deny me things, especially cumming, but as a direct punishment i get a bare bottom spanking, usually with His hand or a belt, but sometimes a cat o'nine tails, counting out each strike. Sometimes, though not often, it is over His knee, but mostly He cuffs my hands to the headboard rails then my ankles to the headboard posts so my bare ass is up in the air and cheeks are spread wide. In this position i am fully restrained, fully exposed and can see what's coming. The worst is when He doesn't restrain me and makes me get face down over the arm of the sofa with my ass up to receive punishment. When i am restrained i can at least struggle which makes it easier to take the punishment... though seeing it coming lessens it somewhat... but when i am not i have to do everything i can not pull away, try to cover my ass or do anything to interfere with my punishment in anyway. No matter how much it hurts i have to stay in position and take it or it goes on longer.

When i suck His cock i am expected to swallow every drop, and if i don't and get some on me i have to wear it all day, even in pubic. This isn't that hard, i love His cum and have always been a swallower, but sometimes He has a really big load and i get some on my lips or chin because i can't swallow fast enough. He has a rule that the first and last thing i taste each day is His cock, which means i have to suck His cock every morning before even a drink of water, and every night before curling up on my futon at the foot of His bed. Sometimes He comes home for lunch and i suck His cock then also. So basically i suck His cock so much that me not getting every drop happens every now and then.

Some of the tasks i am expected to accomplish each day, besides the more mundane things like doing His laundry... i have one drawer that holds the only things i am allowed to wear, two black jockstraps, one leather, the other cloth, a handful of different cockstraps and cockrings, all of which i need permission to wear... cleaning the house, cooking His meals, that sort of thing... i am also expected to follow a set of rules like making sure i am totally smooth shaved all the time, never take my collar off, or even use the bathroom without His permission, to name a few...

He often gets home delivers from UPS or Fed-X and they always call Him before making a delivery. He will call me to tell me about it and to sign for it. i am expected to answer the door, take the package, and sign for it, the whole time completely naked except for my collar. Most of the time the driver is shocked but does his job with obvious discomfort, even disgust, and only once has one taken one look and left, surprisingly...

There's a lot more, but i hope this helps in some way, however small...

Also there are some good books, like 'SM 101' that could be useful

But most of all Explore!... Good Luck
 
Back
Top