Men - Toys for the Cock

FLESHLIGHT STAMINA REVIEW/UPDATE:

It's done, I fucked the Fleshlight specifically the Stamina model. All I can say is NICE! It wasn't like "OH MY GOD" intense sudden orgasm, it was very similar to a woman giving me a very wet, sloppy, strong suction BJ or a very very tight pussy that is also very wet and so tight I feel the air sucking and pushing me.

I messed with the settings of controlling how much air if any is let out of the rear of the toy (no joking) and found I like it best when I set it with no air to escape except where I put my cock in.

I went slow and steady and watched about a 30-minute Jodi West video and a shorter one after that before I couldn't take it anymore and needed to let myself cum. Next goal is to make it to at least 3 to 4 videos before I pop.

BTW I came close a few times and had to take a break but never lost firmness.

FLESHLIGHT STAMINA REVIEW/UPDATE:

It's done, I fucked the Fleshlight specifically the Stamina model. All I can say is NICE! It wasn't like "OH MY GOD" intense sudden orgasm, it was very similar to a woman giving me a very wet, sloppy, strong suction BJ or a very very tight pussy that is also very wet and so tight I feel the air sucking and pushing me.

I messed with the settings of controlling how much air if any is let out of the rear of the toy (no joking) and found I like it best when I set it with no air to escape except where I put my cock in.

I went slow and steady and watched about a 30-minute Jodi West video and a shorter one after that before I couldn't take it anymore and needed to let myself cum. Next goal is to make it to at least 3 to 4 videos before I pop.

BTW I came close a few times and had to take a break but never lost firmness.
I have the STU also. I'm very pleased with it...

So I been hornier than usual and was thinking of getting toys for the cock instead of my ass. I was considering the Fleshlight but seems like too much prep work and the clean-up I am sure is a whole another issue.

Years ago for my 30th b-day part my buddy got me a shit load of sex things as a joke. This one thing was a pathetic attempt of a fake pussy but I actually tried it: my hand felt better. Hence why I was on the fence about the Fleshlight..

Then a few days ago I did a service call which happened to be near my favorite adult store and went in there with hopes to get a vibrating prostate massager for an affordable price which I did BTW.

Anyways, in the same vicinity were toy after toy for the cock. Most were these rubber contraptions you stick your dick in which I have my doubts considering the negative results I had with the fake pussy thing. But there were a handful of battery operated devices where one spins, another pumps, maybe a combination of both and I was close to buying it till I saw they were $100 which I was not going to chance a $100 without doing research.

So figured ask on here if anyone has tried any of these things and if yes your experience, thoughts, and please supply links so we can see what you are using or used.

The ass is usually better

The ass is usually better

Tighter and feel naughtier doing it but better, depends on circumstances. Besides fucking myself with toys in the ass I fucked A LOT of woman in the ass, and yes they feel well fucked so you are not the only expert in this.

Back