Working Her Way Through College ~ Closed ~

Such a needy little beauty so alone so empty and those sweet soft eyes begging so eloquently for what she most desired. Yet now it was time for our adorable little coed to give back for the pleasure she had received, time to strip one more layer of her chaste innocence from her. Kristy’s movements are slow, hesitant as she rises up on her elbows and I see the flash of emotions in those stunningly beautiful and expressive eyes. Mine held hers captive in their dark commanding gaze as the innocent beauty slowly slides to her knees in on fluid and sensually graceful motion. I smile as I see how your gaze repeatedly strays to the bulge of my cock, outlined on the fabric of my trousers, before once more obediently returning to my gaze. The soft caress of your hands on my thighs, and that sweet adorable look of innocence, of a little girl lost, excites me. That sweet wide eyed anxiety, as you silently plead for some direction before making your blushing confession.

"I.... I don't know how to do that Sir..."


“Is this your first time Kristy?”

The question is hardly necessary as you blush so innocently and you demurely drop your eyes from my gaze and blush the most delightful shade of pink. I lift your chin with but a single finger forcing you once more to meet my dark gaze.

"What if I don't please you well enough Sir?"

I smile down into your eyes, what an adorable little submissive I have found in this delicious little coed. I caress Kristy’s flaming cheek with the back of my hand , and in a softy but definitely commanding voice softly instruct her,

“Unbuckle my belt Kristy………slide down the zipper and free me….”

My voice comes like a soft dark whisper to her young mind, as it coils around her will. That dark seductive voice instructing, encouraging the sweet young coed to reach out her little pink tongue to taste what she so desires, so craves. I watch as her ripe moist lips “O” and I smile knowing that I shall make her the sweetest little cock sucker any man ever had.
 
It seemed time froze around her with no indication of how long she has been here, or how late it has gotten. There were no ticking sounds of a clock in the room, only his voice and the sounds she made when freeing him of his pants. Her heartbeat pounded loudly in her ears, deafening the sound of her rapid breathing as she felt the heat of his hard cock in her hands. She has never been this close to any man before and the scent put her in a trance, forcing her to crave for more.

"Is... Are these... Is this what I will be doing for your clients?... I... I don't think I can do this for others.... I'm not like that... Not like this...."

She couldn't help herself as her fingers caressed and explored the hard length in front of her. The heat and thickness alone had her entranced and unable to keep from touching it. The confusion clouded her own doubts and questions, a deep dark voice kept calling to her, urging to taste him. His voice urged her to taste as well, making her feel as though she's drowning.

"You said clients are from the college.... If they see me like this... They will kick me out... Won't they?"

Though as she asked that very question, sudden doubts crossed her thoughts that she won't be returning to college anyway. The life she once knew is gone and he had her in the palm of his hands.

She nuzzled the silky soft head with her cheeks and lips while she spoke of her concerns, somehow not expecting any real answers. In between the words she would lick along the little slit and taste the precum that seeped from him. Before too long she had the thick, throbbing head in her mouth and proceeded to let her tongue explore the ridge, kissing it like she was with him moments ago.
 
"Is... Are these... Is this what I will be doing for your clients?... I... I don't think I can do this for others.... I'm not like that... Not like this...."
Such as sweet little beauty how shy, how innocent as those sweet soft eyes rose to meet my dark hungering gaze. So many emotions in those stunningly beautiful eyes, and yet there was a dark hunger a need to please, a need to submit, that told me that this gorgeous coed was mine to do with as I wished. I let my massive hand once more caress your cheek, my dark ebony fingers slipped into your tawny copper tresses. I smiled as I let your silken mane drip from my fingers as if it were living golden copper.

"You said clients are from the college.... If they see me like this... They will kick me out... Won't they?"


“Take my cock out and kiss it Kristy.”

My voice soft a dark caress your senses like tendrils of mist so compelling, as I let my command warp around your will. I love the way your sweet lips from a sensual little “O” as you see my dark ebony cock for the first time.

“Take me into your Mouth Kristy and suckle me.”

My words come to you as I instruct you how to please me with your mouth. My hands guiding you, not forcing, but encouraging you to be bolder in your little efforts to please me. Shy way you let your eyes demurely lower from my gaze, the way you nuzzle the velvet soft head of my cock against your silken cheeks. I almost cum as your delicate little lily white fingers wrap around the huge girth of my ebony cock and those soft pink lips so seductively “O” as you take just the head of my black cock into your sweet little innocent mouth. It takes all of my will power not to shove my cock into that sweet virgin mouth and down your tight little throat. Yet I resist the temptation for the moment. My fingers slides through your silken tawny copper hair as I let a groan of pleasure escape my lips.

“Umm that’s a good girl Kristy………. just let your tongue lick and swirl along my length.”

I let my praise of your little efforts caress you as I seductively bend your will to mine. Slowly I encourage you to take more and more of me into your mouth until my bulbous black cock head nudge’s the back of your mouth I tilt your little tawny head so that I may enter your throat.

“Kristy relax so I can enter you more fully, breathe through your nose.”

I let just the head of my monstrous cock that enters your tight little throat. Then slowly I begin to feed you more and more of my cock as I slowly sensually begin to fuck your mouth and throat. Every time you take a bit more I praise you and tell you how pleasing you are to me and what a good little girl you are. Finally my groin is pressed to your little button nose and my cock is buried deep inside your rippling throat. Now I begin your lesson in how to please a man with your mouth and throat and to make you into the most adorable little cock sucker a man could want.
 
At first she didn't like him hitting the back of her throat and she really hated the gagging reflex that followed. Her hands instantly went to his thighs and gripped at his pants tightly when he started to push further. The struggle showed in her eyes and a few tears streamed down her cheeks while trying hard to get the feel for what he wanted. A few times she pulled back and gasped for air when she couldn't take anymore, yet each time she would try again.

His praises did encourage her and for some strange reason this act aroused her. Even she can smell the scent of her own fresh juices flowing, feel it drooling down her thighs. Although, This pleasure wasn't meant for her and the only choice she had was to writhe and suffer.

After several attempts and who knows how much time, Krysti started to get the feel for how to take him into her throat. The tears were flowing more freely by the time she had every inch in her mouth, breathing heavily from her nose as she whimpered softly. She couldn't handle that much for long and she tried to pull back to regain some air, pleading with her teary gaze to let her rest and breathe.

Confusion could also be seen within those deep emerald eyes, he has seen that look before when she was on the desk. A look that told him the slightest touch to her pussy would force her to climax, whether she wanted it or not, the need for it was there. Just like when he feasted on her moments ago, he had seen that glazed look right when she hits the peak and he sent her over.
 
They each slowly toke up their roles that he desired, his, the role of the Master and sweet little Kristy’s the role of the adoring little slave girl. He played the innocent young virgin as if she were a fine instrument and he the master of it, slowly tempting and molding her in to the creature he desired. He rained down on Kristy his approval, a reassuring glace, a gentle caress of his fingers in her silken tawny copper hair, even as he drew her gently but firmly down on to his cock. Again and again he told the young innocent what a Good Girl she was, how Pleasing she was to Him, and how beautiful she was in His eyes.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhh”

The low groan of pleasure rumbled from deep within his chest. It was then as she basked in his praise, her sweet ripe pink lips “O”ed around the shaft of his black cock , and her little button nose pressed to the coarse wiry hair of his groin. That the first gush of his white hot cum shot down Kristy’s throat. He pulled back till velvet tip of his cock just cleared the girl’s throat. Now she would have to work to swallow all the cum that he would pump in to that adorable little mouth. He encouraged her with sweet words of praise as his hips began to truly fuck that adorable little mouth as another jet of cum filled Kristy’s mouth.
 
It took her quite sometime to adjust having him buried in her throat, struggling hard to swallow and breathe at the same time. She held her eyes tightly shut after a few moments as she concentrated on what to do, how it all felt. When the first spurt of cum filled her throat, her eyes closed even tighter as she choked fighting to swallow when he began to fill her mouth.

She couldn't do it though, about the third shot she pulled back coughing as the last of his cum splashed onto her face and chest. Tears were flowing more freely as she fought hard to swallow what was left in her mouth and to find fresh air into her lungs. She fell forward with her hands on the floor and curling up to hide the mess she made, afraid that she had disappointed him already.

She couldn't keep up with what was happening, it felt like he was trying to drown her and he saw that she did try. She did swallow most of it to the best of her ability. It was just too much and she was couldn't stop choking on the seed it shot into the back of her sore throat. All she wanted to do was hide again, fearful that she had done wrong by not being able to take it all.

Her posture made her look like a perfect little slave however, bowed down at his feet with her ass resting on heels, hands on floor slightly above her head. With a bit of correction, it would have been perfect.

"I'm..... I'm sorry.... it was too much Master... it was too much... too fast..."

The word Master slipped out without any thought as if it was the most natural thing for her to say. Krysti still had a difficult time catching her breath, although the coughing had slowed down and she started shivering from all the experiences he's put her through this far.

Sadly she had a feeling that he's far from being done with her, even if he can that she needed rest. At least a break to regain herself, then again, being in his shoes, who in their right mind would allow that. Giving her a break and rest would mean she'll become resistant again.
 
Last edited:
My fingers curled tighter into her silken mane as I took deeper thrust into that heavenly suckling mouth. I could feel my body once more tensing in preparation for another flooding gust of cum for my sweet little white sock sucking coed. Oh how I was tempted to pull my cock from between Emily’s soft pink lips and watch as my cum splattered across that sweet innocent face. It took all the strength I could muster not to cum on the girls face and breasts. I made myself a promise, that soon very soon I would cum and that sweet angelic face, but it would not be in the privacy of my office. Then with one more thrust of my hips I came once more in Kristy’s mouth.

What an adorable little creature young Kristy was ’s her soft sweet emerald green eyes went so innocently wide as the first jet of cum hit her mouth. Her sweet little tawny copper head bobbing up and down the length of my ebony cock her soft ripe pink lips obscenely “O” ed around its throbbing girth as the little coed tried so hard to swallow every drop of cum she could. I was quite pleased with her even as she couldn't take all the cum that I offered her, about the third shot Kristy pulled back coughing as the last of his cum splashed onto her face and chest. How adorable she looked with my cum clinging to that angelic little face and those sweet firm proud breasts like shimmering living pearls as she gasped,

"I'm..... I'm sorry.... it was too much Master... it was too much... too fast..."

The heart broken little coed fell prostrate at my feet, her posture made her look like a perfect little slave however, bowed down at his feet with her ass resting on heels, hands on floor slightly above her head. With a bit of correction, it would have been perfect. I smiled as it would come with time and the more her submissive nature was allowed to blossom.


“You are a very pleasing young Lady, Kristy.”


I smiled down on her my voice dark rich and warm wrapping around her. How adorable she looked kneeling before me the ebony tip of my cock brushing her moist ripe lips. I was contemplating bending her over my desk and seeing just how tight her little ass really was when a soft but insistent knock interrupted my thoughts.

[color=scarlet ] ”Mr. De Loup it is time for Emily to go to work.[/color]

Temperance softly, but insistently cooed.

“ Yes Miss Séduire, just a moment”

Taking our little coed by the hands I slowly drew her up to once more stand before me. I reached out with a single finger and collected a dollop of cum that was shimmering at the corner of her sweet mouth and held out my finger so she could lick it clean.

“Your panties Kristy! We can’t have you going out like this now can we?”

There was a teasing tone in my voice and a twinkle in my eye that said I would love to see her just like this, no panties with her firm little cum splattered breasts and shaven pussy on display for all the patrons of the Fallen Angel to see and lust after. I softly wipe the evidence of your little adventure in oral sex from that angelic face and firm breast with my silken handkerchief. Stepping away from you I picked up your scandalous little G-string and kneeling I held them out. Slowly I worked them up the long sensual columns of your legs, little seductive kisses caressing the soft velvet skin of your inner thigh and then the hot moist lips of your pussy. Then as you stood there blushing I rose to face you my mouth closing over yours so you could taste your own sweet arousal in my kiss.


“ Yes Miss Séduire enter.”

Temperance smiled as she saw you blushing your breasts still bared.


[color=scarlet ] Ready Kristy? .[/color]


Temperance took the innocent little coed by the hand and slowly led her from Mr. De Loup’s office. The stunning young redheaded beauty’s firm little breasts were still bared for neither De Loup nor Temperance had pulled up the cups of the virginal lily white corset that Kristy wore. The Dominatrix led the little virgin down the maze of corridors of the “Fallen Angle” once more. Now the soft mummer of voice could be heard, soft feminine voices, the throbbing beat of music that seemed to mimic the beat of one’s own heart, and the applause that denoted acceptance and appreciation. Then suddenly before the young coed a dark velvet curtain appeared. And Temperance stopped the young beauty. The Dominatrix cupped Emily’s bared breast letting her thumb graze the taunt throbbing nipple, then slowly Miss Séduire head lowered as her lips closed around that sweet pale pink rosebud to gently and seductively suckle it before she shifted her head to claimed the young coed’s neglected nipple. Erotic little kisses floated up the sensual bow of the girl’s slender neck and Temperance’s teeth grazed her ear lobe as she cooed.

[color=scarlet ] “Shall we cover those sweet little breasts of yours Darling?”[.color]

The Dominatrix pulled up the cups of Kristy’s corset so that her nipples were barely covered.

[color=scarlet ] “Come my sweet,”[/color]

And Temperance led the innocent young coed into the Fallen Angel.

What met Kristy’s eyes was a very upscale men’s club where the entertainment consisted of very young and beautiful girl’s stripping for their pleasure. The girl’s were talented, athletic dancers that showed great imagination, sensuality, and a seductive fluid grace in their performances. Miss Séduire ushered her sweet naive charge to the service bar and began to show her what her duties would be, how to carry the tray of drinks, how to dip when serving them to give her customers a sensual view of her youthful silhouette. Yet it was what she did not tell the young innocent, was the secret of the Fallen Angel and it was that that her virginal white attire proclaimed she was on display as the newest delicacy to be offered to the upscale clientele.

“ If you have any questions Emily come find me and just ask darling.”

Temperance gave Kristy a sensual little kiss and was off to attend to her own duties. It soon became apparent that Kristy was not making the tips that the other two cocktail waitresses where making, even though her service was as more attentive if not quicker. It was half way through Kristy’s shift that Temperance asked so sweetly.

“Every thing going well Kristy?”

The wicked little Dominatrix giving her innocent protégé to ask about the tips.
 
Her body ached and throat sore from everything he had done to her, the knock at the door made her jump and before she knew, Temperance had her going down the halls. There wasn't anything she can do about this, this place was a maze. On the way there she tried her best to put her breasts back into the corset, not that it did her any good. She froze at the curtain and barely paid any attention to what Temperance was doing, she couldn't feel what was happening to her own nipples. It was the fact that she had to out there dressed like this.... Dressed... No, not dressed... naked. This outfit hid nothing from their view, they can see the wetness from all the cum drooling down her thighs. The hard nipples straining at the hem of the corset.... No, she couldn't do this.

Krysti fought Temperance and kept pulling back until they were outside the curtain and she didn't like being out in the open where all the people can openly see her like this. The only reason she stopped fighting was to not make a big scene. Once more her mind raced and panicked on the way out to the bar, she tried to pull back and run out to hide. She hated this, hated every second of it and tried her best to follow what Temperance was saying, though her words didn't make the connection. The best Krysti could do was watch the actions of how to serve, even that was a blur, being clouded by sheer fear.

The shift seemed to never end and the fear never went away. In fact it only got worse after dealing with the first table. When she got the chance she would hide in the dark corners to take a breather, wipe the tears that streamed down the red cheeks.

The whole time she kept trying to remind herself that it is just a job, noticing how the other waitress' were dressed more than she was, had prettier uniforms, had more covered up and they were getting better tips. Despite hiding every chance she got, Krysti did the job well enough, it was just like working at the diner.... Only she was naked here... This corset and so called panties did nothing to hide her.

"I wish to go home.... I don't like this at all... Why are they more covered than I am? Why do I have to be naked for this?"

She asked a million questions when Temperance found her. Krysti was in tears, hiding in the dark corner just inches away from the black curtain. She did notice the others getting better tips than she is and that is something she couldn't understand. Despite wanting to curl up and die, she did the job and had the fake masks on to hide the tears, putting on that fake little smile as if nothing was wrong. Even allowed the clients to touch her in ways she didn't like, though she didn't complain about it as she saw how 'friendly' the other waitress' were. Learning quickly that being touched was part of the job.

"This isn't worth this kind of humiliation.... They don't even like me out there.... I'm just being humiliated...."

Krysti fell to her knees and started sobbing in the dark corner, it took all her strength to be out there serving all those people while naked and she felt like they didn't appreciate that effort.

"They are all laughing at me..... Pointing and laughing.... I'm just a naked fool to them...."
 
Last edited:
"I wish to go home.... I don't like this at all... Why are they more covered than I am? Why do I have to be naked for this?.......... This isn't worth this kind of humiliation.... They don't even like me out there.... I'm just being humiliated...."

Temperance gathered the stunning little redhead into her arms and hugged the young innocent beauty to her. The cunning Dominatrix letting the heat of her body against the young coed’s slowly seduce her feeding her arousal as her hot moist breath sirs the stray wisps of hair at the nape of Kristy’s neck as she cooed into the girl’s ear.

“You are far from naked Darling, the other girls are wearing outfits just like yours baby the only difference is the color my sweet.”

Temperance soothed the frighten little coed as she hid in her dark corner.

“Did you like the way I touched you, the way Mr. De Loup touched you Kristy?”

Temperance sensually cooed as her teeth grazed Kristy’s earlobe.

“Did you like the way it made you feel Darling?”

A seductive little kiss to the hollow where the aroused young beauty’s life force maddenly pulsed just below the surface of her silken skin as Temperance pressed her thigh to the girl’s hot little pussy.

“A good waitress makes her tips by giving them a little feel and taking the pleasure that their touch can gives her Darling Kristy…….”

The Dominatrix paused for a moment before continuing.

“Everybody is happy Kristy, having a good time, and you can make big tips. And no my Love you do not have to take off your clothes.”

There was a devilish little twinkle in Miss Séduire’s eyes as she assured the naive little coed that she would not have to remove her clothing.

“As for their remarks…….. They just like to see a pretty girl blush Kristy.”

With those words Miss Séduire stepped back from her little beauty and gave her a sensual little pat on her firm derrière as she sent her innocent little lamb back out into the lions’ den. Temperance’s eyes followed the girl to see if she would indeed take the next step into the dark world that was to be her fate.

Miss Séduire’s eyes watched the sensual sway of Kristy’s firm little ass as she returned to work. The sensual Dominatrix watch the inter play between her innocent little lamb and the men at her various tables. The first man to caress that tight little ass brought a crimson blush to the young virgin’s flawless cheeks and earned her a $50.00 tip,


That innocent crimson blush turned scarlet when another man at the table boldly propositioned Emily to bare her breasts to him. At the shocked look on the blushing Miss’s face he laughed and slipped a $50.00 tip between Kristy’s firm breasts and whispered

“Later then baby”

Kristy found that the more she sensually teased her customers the more tips she made and the more liberties she let them take with her sweet virginal body the bigger those tips were. Miss Séduire made sure that her little coed got only the richest of the Fallen Angel’s clientele. Ones who could afford in the future to pay the price that she and De Loup would demand for the sweet young beauty’s charms, men who could sweetly tempt the young innocent with every bigger tips if she would just take another little step into the dark sexual world of the Fallen Angel.

Every time Kristy took a break Temperance was there to tell her what a good job she was doing and of course to keep the young beauty’s gorgeous supple body aroused in the highly sexually charged atmosphere of the Fallen Angel. It was after one of these break Kristy was offered $500.00 dollars to sit on a man’s lap and bear her breasts to him. He was a distinguished, man old enough to be her father, who laid on the table five $100.00 dollar bills as he tempted her to make as much in five minutes as she would make in pay for the whole week, and $500.00 would go a long way in reducing her student loans without necessitating her having to half starve herself to make ends meet.
 
Last edited:
After Temperance had calmed Kristy down enough for her to think reasonably she looked at the other girls an noticed what they were wearing. In her clouded judgment it didn't seem as if they wearing the same thing and not to mention, she did feel as if she was naked here. She didn't respond to the questions Temperance had asked, only fell silent and whimpered softly at having to go back out there. The idea of letting those people touch her just to get bigger tips made her feel sick and the gut twisted in one big, thick knot.

There were times when she would look for the exit, for a way out of here but the entrance of where the clients entered from had a big bouncer. That crushed any hope of getting out of here, knowing he wouldn't let her go outside dressed like this. This outfit screamed 'rape me' and she didn't even feel safe within the walls here.

Then came the worse part of the night. Not only did time stand still and the shift went on for hours, or maybe days, Kristy didn't know anymore. Temperance didn't allow her to hide again, didn't allow her to get a real break to calm her nerves again, or break down, or anything. Instead, it became hours and endless hours of getting aroused, so aroused that she started to get drinks mixed up as she dove into a world of musky scents and hot, thick hands touching her in every way possible.

The tips went unnoticed to her, she didn't feel the money being slipped into the g'string, or in the crumpling bills pushed into the cleavage of the corset. Temperance took it all out anyway with each break, leaving her in such a daze that nothing mattered. Her pussy ached and each time some thick finger ran across the panties, she could feel herself getting closer to hitting that peak.

Then came the man with the biggest offer she has had tonight. Reality trickled in, cracking through the daze of dark desires and confusion. This wasn't part of the deal, even Temperance had promised that she wouldn't have to do such things. These thoughts were only tickles and cracks and her legs trembled with such need to cum, her juices leaked from the panties and streamed freely down her inner thighs.

His lap looked so inviting, his hands made her body crave to feel them... that mouth of his caused her clit to twitch thinking of how such a mouth felt between her legs. He wore nice slacks that were black, most likely made of silk and she saw the bulge within them. All she wanted to do right then was free him from those slacks and pleasure him with her mouth.

The money faded from her thoughts as she stood there looking around the room wondering if something like that was even allowed. She saw the other waitress doing the same thing, although, Kristy assumed for far lesser money than what this man was offering. Then taking a glance towards Temperance with such confusion, yet the only thing that came from her was a wicked smile.

Some reason came creeping in through that dark haze as she looked at the man and the other men sitting at the table. They all can see that she wanted to so badly, that her body ached for his touch and perhaps even a little bit of release if this man gave it to her.

"I .. I don't wish to get lap messy Sir..."

However as she spoke she sat the tray down on the table and he took her hand encouragingly, locking his gaze with her soft, glazed over gaze. He didn't speak, only grinned as she slowly climb on his lap, straddling her legs on either side of his. His hard cock pressed against her swollen pussy through silky material of his pants and her g-string. Her hands were placed on his shoulders for support as she felt his heated hands roaming over her body.
 
Mr. Loup had watched Emily’s interplay with Temperance and the clientele of the Fallen Angel on the closed circuit camera system that allowed him to capture the activities at the club for the future. In the past he found it a powerful aid in convincing reluctant young beauties that they really had no choice but to obey or have their family and friends view what they already had allowed. His attention was fully on the CT screen as his sweet little coed brought the last call drinks to Mr. York’s table. He saw how her stunningly expressive eyes grew wide at the ten $100.00 on the table, as York propositioned the her, patting his lap for the little virgin to take a seat. The adorable little blush that colored the young beauty’s cheek’s the most delightful shade of pink as she whispered in a shy little voice.

"I .. I don't wish to get lap messy Sir..."

Kristy shyly took his hand though and then stepped between his legs and slowly sat upon his lap, her flawless cheeks were now scarlet as Kristy reached for the top of her corset, hesitated for just a second before baring her breast to York and his party. The girl’s eyes were wide unfocused as York placed his hand on her breast and squeezed it gently, then rolled her taunt little nipple under the pad of his finger. Soon her other breast was claimed by the man that sat next to them. De Loup was surprised that Kristy did not scream or slap their hands away but instead arched her back slightly pressing her firm young breast to their touch. Then the gorgeous little redheaded beauty seemed to awake from her trance and her maidenly blush deepened.

De Loup, picking up the phone, rang the bar.

“Miss Séduire, send our sweet little Kristy to my office.”

There was a husky passion choked quality to his voice. Temperance leaned in close to the young virgin letting the heat of her body caress the aroused young beauty and whispered.

Darling Mr. De Loup would like to see you in his office.

As Temperance spoke her warm moist breath washed over Kristy’s neck and the bare swell of her breasts. As she finished her teeth grazed the young coed’s ear lobe.

“Now be quick Darling, don’t want to keep the Boss waiting.”

She gave the little virgin a sensual pat on her firm little ass to send her on her way.

When Kristy knocked on De Loup door she heard that dark forceful voice command her to enter. He rose from the desk and swept the young virgin in to his arms. His body was intimately pressed to hers, the hard line of his erect cock pressed against her flat abdomen. With his arm around her waist he led her to his desk chair and as he sat he placed Emily on his lap.

“So tell me Kristy how was your first night here at the “Fallen Angel” .

His arm was casually around her trim little waits and his hand rested on her bare thigh above her white stockings and his fingers traced idle little patterns on the silken skin of o her thigh.
 
Krysti didn't know what was happening to her, one moment she driven to get out of here and the next she accepted the many hands that groped her. Sitting on this clients lap somehow made her feel good, a feeling she couldn't explain at all. This is something she hated, a fear that is coming true.... she felt slutty in that very moment. She felt a finger slip into the thin material that acted like panties, something that none of the other clients haven't done yet.

It was when she felt the bare finger slide against her clit that snapped her out of the trance. There wasn't anything she could do though, trapped by three men, one of which she sat on the lap of. Luckily Temperance came and pulled her out of the situation, catching one of the men licking his fingers of her juices.

On the way to the office all she could think about was how much trouble she's in. Wondering if she disappointed him somehow, but she wasn't doing anything that the other girls weren't doing. Her heart pounded as she knocked on the door, stepping in when given permission. Before she could say anything, he brought her into an intimate hug that caught her off guard. Damn how much she craved his scent already, breathing in his cologne before he pulled her to the desk.

She hadn't expected to be sitting on his lap, somehow the action made her feel like a little girl instead of a women. Taking a moment to think about his question though, enjoying the sensation of his fingers on her leg.

"Honestly? It scares me Sir... I can't deny that I like being touched, after tonight I crave it more than anything in the world. Yet, I didn't like having many men touching me... I didn't like their hungry glares."

She lowered her gaze, afraid that her words would get her scolded.

"I know that it is part of the job.... So I guess it is something I have to get used to...."

Her hand lowered between the two of them and let it rest on his cock, lightly caressing the hard head through his pants. She didn't know what compelled her to do this, every fiber in her told her to stop and yet her body ached for release.

"That man offered me quite a bit of money to sit on his lap.... to bare my breast for him... I honestly didn't know what to do... but... for some reason... I enjoyed it... at the same time, it made me feel like a whore... I don't know, I'm so confused right now."
 
“So tell me Kristy how was your first night here at the “Fallen Angel” .

"Honestly? It scares me Sir... I can't deny that I like being touched, after tonight I crave it more than anything in the world. Yet, I didn't like having many men touching me... I didn't like their hungry glares. I know that it is part of the job.... So I guess it is something I have to get used to...."

There was no mistaking the sweet musky fragrance of the little coed’s arousal as my fingers traced idle little patterns on the girl’s bare thigh as she made her blushing little confession. I loved the stark contrast between my dark ebony fingers and her lily white silken skin. The way her gorgeous young body tensed and her breath caught in shameful anticipation as my fingers came close to her sweet little virgin pussy.

"That man offered me quite a bit of money to sit on his lap.... to bare my breast for him... I honestly didn't know what to do... but... for some reason... I enjoyed it... at the same time, it made me feel like a whore... I don't know, I'm so confused right now."

The little unconscious pout that pursed Kristy’s lips was adorable as innocent young coed tried to understand her own confused feelings, needs and her sinful desires to be touched as her naturally submissive natured continued to bloom, and her need to please him and Miss Séduire. I smiled as I felt Kristy’s dainty little hand rest on his cock, lightly caressing the hard head through his pants as she blushed scarlet.

“Kristy I hope you enjoyed your first day here at the Fallen Angel

As I spoke my fingers dipped between her thighs and ran the length of her panty covered pussy as I teased her aroused young body.

“ Pay days are on the 15th and the 30th of the month. “

I could see the disappointment in your soft eyes. My fingers continued to stroke the moist folds of your innocent pussy.

“Kristy did you enjoy your interview this afternoon?”

There was a deep sensual under tone to the question. I paused only a moment before continuing.

“If you did then stand up my sweet and remove your clothing !”

It was not so much a question as a statement and command as I let you slip from my lap to stand before me in your virginal white attire. It was high time that you learn to obey without question. Just as this afternoon there was always the underlying , unspoken threat that failure to obey could cost you your job. A job where you had just made over $1000.00 in tips in one shifty.
 
Just like before, her concerns and confusion went unanswered. It didn't seem to bother him at all that she was on that mans lap before being called into the office. In fact, it appeared as tho he asked the same question twice only different wording. Which only seemed to confuse her all the more, she just told him how the first day on the job went, told him how it made her feel.... And it didn't seem to phase him one bit.

His fingers gliding along her pussy distracted her greatly, making her wonder for a split moment if he's trying to twist how this night went into something other than how it really went. Forcing her to think she did enjoy everything when in fact she didn't. Her gut twisted almost painfully at the thought of the interview, knowing that it was her body that betrayed her and all she wanted to do was go home.

Right now however, that became a different story. She didn't want to go home. In fact she wanted more pleasure from her employer, wanted and crave to feel his mouth and hands on her again. Her pussy ached for something more as she felt that hard cock hiding in his pants. Naturally all her moral thoughts were clouded as she slid off his lap without question. With some hesitation she slipped out of the corset and panties, leaving the stockings on.

It didn't bother as much this time considering she's spent the last few hours already feeling naked. Yet, she didn't know what to do with her hands, having them balled up at her sides, keeping her gaze lowered to the floor as she waited for more instructions. A gut feeling told her that he's going to rape her now and with that feeling, came the question... If I want it, it is really rape?

Her body ached and could already feel him pounding into her, feeding off her screams and orgasms. The mind right now is just too confused to think of anything with reason. She needed more, wanted more, needed release and she didn't care how she got it anymore.

"Am I to satisfy the costumers? The way I pleasured you earlier? Do I have to let them.... use me for pleasure?"

She didn't like that idea at all and yet she could recall back to that man, seeing the hard bulge in his pants and she craved to pleasure it. To feel the thick smoothness against her lips, to taste the hot cum filling her mouth.
 
There was a sensual fluid grace to our little shy coed as she slipped from my lap. The crimson blush that kissed her cheeks was adorable and the way it deepened as the girl slowly unzipped her corset was precious. I was amazed at the innocently seductive way she let the corset fall from her gorgeous young body and the way her half lidded soft eyes sought mine out as she as stood there only in her stockings. When Kristy stepped from her heels she looked so young and innocent and her virginal body looked delicious. She stood there blushing and yet despite all her girlish innocent, the musky fragrance of her arousal grew ever stronger as she shyly asked .

"Am I to satisfy the costumers? The way I pleasured you earlier? Do I have to let them.... use me for pleasure?"

I in haled that intoxicating fragrance as my eyes hungrily devoured that magnificent young body. They caressed the girl’s firm young breasts, her taunt pale pink rosebud nipples that capped her puffy dusky pink areolas. They lovingly caressed the sensual curves of Kristy’s torso to final come to rest on her sweet little shaven pussy.

“If you wish too Kristy………….Then yes you may pleasure them…………….if it gives you pleasure as well Kristy.

I had seen something in those shy emerald green eyes that seemed to say, that is exactly what she wanted to do. My eyes smiled into those shy little emerald eyes

“Kristy remove your stockings and make a sexy little show of it Babe. Then show me how much you enjoyed this afternoon, the way the men touched you this evening, and the way they made you pussy feel honey.”

I crooked my finger for the young virgin to come to me once more.

“This time you will please me first Miss.”

It was time that you please me with your sweet succulent mouth. My eyes held yours and in their dark gaze, commanded my sweet young coed to obey my will.
 
Last edited:
Kristy was relieved to hear that she didn't have to pleasure all those men. Allowing them to touch her was hard enough to get through, at least that is what the subconscious kept telling her. The body on told a completely different story which after hearing his request, a slight whimper accidentally escaped. She didn't know if she can do that again without increasing her own desire for release. Every cell in her body went into overdrive and screamed for release, begging to cum for him.

Lifting one leg and placing her toes on the edge of his desk, sliding her fingers from the ankle up the slender length of the stretched leg. When reaching the hem of the stocking, she slowly caressed the material down and slipping it off her foot. Just as sensually, Kristy did it to the other leg, although she honestly didn't know if this would please him or not.

After standing back up, her cheeks were flushed with embarrassment as she stepped between his legs and slid down to her knees. Learning from the previous experience, she undid his pants carefully and just as before, slowly freed the hard cock from its confines. Her soft delicate hands caressed the length, exploring every inch he offered before kissing the tip.

For a moment she teased him by kissing and swirling her tongue all around the soft head. Though her actions were a bit hesitant and unsure since she has only read about this kind of thing. When he looking up to meet his gaze, she had seen that this was in fact pleasuring him. Within another moment or two she took him into her mouth while holding his gaze for approval.
 
I watched as my little white coed was captivated by the dark gaze of my eyes. Her shy little blush as she slowly, sensually worked her stocking down her shapely legs. Kristy, soft emerald green eyes sought his as she seductively rolled down her other stocking, to stand in all her naked glory before me. Damn but I wanted her, not just her sweet warm mouth sucking me off. I wanted her, on her back, her knees pressed to her firm little breasts as I rammed my black cock up her little white cunt.

My breathing was coming in shallow breaths as my little white bitch came to me. There was a fluid natural grace as Kristy sank to her knees, her delicate hands fumbling with my belt as she freed my cock from the prison of my pants. It jumped forward eager to once more be in our little coed’s sweet hot mouth. Those soft emerald green eyes holding mine, shyly, seeking my approval as she kissed the head of my cock before her moist ripe lips “O”ed around it once more and her sweet little head once more began to bob up and down the length of my cock.

“Damn but you do please me Kristy!”

I growled as my cock filled her mouth. Slowly I began to instruct her on how to take me deeper into her mouth, my fingers curling into her soft, tawny copper, silken, mane as I positioned her head so I could feed by cock down her tight little throat. This time when the young innocent gagged I held still but did not retreat. A little thrust and the head of my cock was in her heavenly tight throat.

“Swallow baby I now you can do it, I know you can please me even more Kristy.”

She was like putty in my hands as I growled in pleasure at her innocent little efforts to please me. I praised her for each little success as she took more and more of my cock down her virginal throat. This time when I came I did not back out but flooded Kristy’s throat with my white hot scalding cum.

Our little dominatrix Temperance had come in while Emily was lost in her desire to please me with that hot little suckling mouth. Temperance cupped one of her breasts and toyed with our little coed’s nipple her other hand slipped between Emily’s thighs to roll the aroused girl’s clit under the pad of her thumb.

Oh how I loved the way our little coed so willingly had taken my black cock between her soft moist pink lips. Kristy certainly did have a flare for sucking cock and it was apparent that our sweet little virgin, had a dark desire to please, and appeared despite all, in some perverted way, enjoyed the act and the taste of cum. I also loved the fear I saw in her soft innocent eyes as I rammed that huge black cock down her tight little throat. I loved the way she struggled, the feel of her tight little throat as she gagged the muscles of her heavenly throat rippling along its length massaging and milking that black serpent until my cum shot into her mouth and throat. Kristy looked so adorable, her wounded sad innocent eyes gazing up at me still seeking my approval, still trying to please me no matter what it took, as strands of my cum, like living pearls clinging to her chin and one strand seductively connecting her ripe moist lips to the tip of my cock. Yet what pleased me most was the soft needy whimper of our little tawny haired beauty as her hips shamefully arched to Miss Séduire sinful caress of her clit.

I held Kristy’s gaze captured in mine my eyes smiling my approval of her as I slowly knelt beside her. Temperance and I eased the panting young coed down on the luxurious oriental carpet. Our little dominatrix‘s finger never left Kristy’s clit, her mouth sifted to the girl’s breast as she teased and tormented the sweet innocent coed. My own lip closed around the young girl’s other nipple joining in the teasing seductive of Kristy gorgeous aroused young body. We fanned the fires of Kristy’s need to cum and yet denied her time and again. When the young beauty was almost in tears with her sinful need to cum, Temperance mouth closed over hers in a lover’s kiss.

“Emily you are gorgeous darling!


Miss Séduire cooed as she let her talented fingers toy with her little protégé’s pussy. Her moist warm breath washed over Kristy’s “O”ed lips. The teasing, tempting dominatrix kissed her way down the sensual curve of the girl’s slender neck. She let those kiss float down over the young coed’s chest.

I think we should eat that sweet shaven little pussy of yours Emily. Mr. De Loup would you like to see Emily’s sweet shaven pussy?

“ Ummm that would please me Miss Séduire”

The tip of my tongue lazily circled the Kristy’s puffy pale pink areola and flicked at her throbbing rosebud nipple..

“You do want to be a Good Girl and please me don’t you Kristy.”

He did not wait for the confused an aroused little virgin to answer; De Loup did not give her time to think.

“Emily lie down on my desk and stretch your arms above your head. “

’Hurry Emily get on the desk and do as Mr. De Loup asked. “

There again was that firm note of command in Temperance’s voice as she rose from the carpet and taking Kristy’s hands in hers, drew the girl up to stand before her Master and Mistress. Their nostrils filled with the intoxicating fragrance of Kristy’s arousal as they waited for her to obey.
 
Kristy gagged and choked as he came a few times in her mouth, she couldn't breathe and this time couldn't pull back. The tears fell so much more freely as she tried to recover before the next amount of seed flowed into her gagging throat. Krysti didn't like that Temperance had come back, she had hoped to have this time alone with De Loup and learn what satisfies him.

She couldn't focus on him anymore when Temperance started to tease her clit. Kristy choked even harder and couldn't do it with the distraction that made her jerk around as she came hard. With or without permission there was no stopping the release as her juices soaked Temperance's hand.

With Temperance here, things were always too distracting by always talking and breaking the silence and as she moved Krysti around like a puppet. One moment they had her gasping for air as she coughed on his seed while laying on the floor. And before she knew what was happening, Temperance told her to get on the desk.

None of this made sense to Kristy clouded head, not knowing where they wanted her, it was as if they couldn't make up their minds. Trying to make sense of it right now only hurt. Which is another reason she didn't want Temperance here, she made everything so confusing. Krysti never really did recover fully after being forced to swallow so much of his cum, still coughing and trying hard to regain some reasonable breathe.

Though, she did manage to somehow stand up on very shaky legs and move to the desk without ever speaking to either one. Tears and cum stained her face as she crawled back onto the desk and got into the position he requested of her. She knew she wasn't going to last much longer, that first climax wasn't enough to satisfy the needs of her body and she was already on the verge of another climax. Their time on the floor increased that need to the point of no return, it would be impossible for her hold back.
 
Kristy’s frustration, her confusion, were plainly visible in her tear shimmering eyes and yet those soft emerald green eyes had that soft bedroom quality that seemed to plead Please Fuck Me! and yet there was also that tangible fear of the pain of losing her virginity. This emotional and moral conflict of our sweet little virgin thrilled me and as much as I would have loved to grant this sweet innocent coed, with what those stunning tear shimmering eyes, begged for and plunge my thick black cock into her tight little white cunt. Fuck her till she passed out from the sheer ecstasy of cuming over and over again, I decided to fore go that pleasure for the moment. I would be a fool to pass up what I could make from her Kristy’s seduction at a private party, where her fall from grace would not only give me great sexual pleasure but also substantial financial rewards as well. While I fought my own lustful desires for our sweet virgin coed, Miss Temperance Séduire cooed

“Mr. De Loup would you be so kind as to help Emily up on to your desk? “

My firm black hands closed around the young innocent’s trim little waist. I loved the stark contrast between my calloused ebony hands and the girl’s flawless creamy ivory silken skin. I eased this gorgeous young beauty back to recline once more on my desk as if she were a sacrificial lamb. My hands slowly, seductively slid up the sensual curves of Kristy’s magnificent young body. They cupped her breasts as my lips fleetingly kissed each of her nipples in turn. My rough hands slid up Her out stretched arms. All the while my gaze had held her stunningly beautiful eyes captive, now they rose to meet Miss Séduire’s. The sexy little dominatrix encircled your wrists with a soft silken cord.


I am going to tie your wrist darling so you can be free to enjoy the pleasures Mr. De Loup will bring you.

The wicked little dominatrix secured your wrists above your head, one to each corner of the desk. We both kissed are way back down your stunning young body, teasing you and exciting you as we paid special attention to all the little secret spots that brought you such sinful pleasure, which is all but one, your sweet succulent pussy. We each kissed our way down your legs teasing you but always denying the sexual release your innocent young body so craved. Temperance gently took one ankle and secured to the leg of the desk as I did the other.

You look so delicious darling! Good enough to eat!

“Why I do believe you are correct Miss Séduire’s!”

A salacious glance passed between the wicked little dominatrix and myself, no words were necessary as we began to kiss our way back up your legs our combined hot moist breath washed over your naked little shaven pussy. My tongue snaked out to slide along your sweet juicy folds.


“Umm so sweet!”

My head lifted and Temperance then tasted you for the first time.

“Soooo very sweet Sir!!”

Temperance and I took turns supping on your sweet virgin pussy and nibbling the silken skin of your inner thigh.
 
She couldn't understand why this other woman was here and didn't understand why she wouldn't leave. Instead Temperance stayed and became more demanding than he is, when she announced that she was going to tie Kristy down, Kristy panicked. He saw the fear flash through those tear stained eyes and she resisted at first, or at least tried to, but he held her hands in place while Temperance tied the silk cords in place.

"Please... I don't like this. I don't want to be tied down.... Please. don't tie me...."

She didn't know what they were going to do to her now that she can't fight at all. Not that she has been doing a good job at fighting them, they had her mind and body so confused that she didn't know what direction to go in. They had her body to the point of no return, if she managed to leave now, Kristy knew she would constantly be craving for attention again. Her life wouldn't be the same any longer after this night, just being touched and teased drove her into insanity to where nothing else in the world mattered. There would be no way for her to focus on every day things without thinking or feeling all that has happened tonight.

"Please.... untie me.... I don't feel safe like this... Please.... let me go..."

She struggled to pull at the ropes and before too long she felt her legs in the same manner as her wrists, spread wide and fully exposed. Kristy didn't even recognize her own voice as it's heavily laced with a husky tone of pure lust, all the while her body writhed against the cold desk, pulling and straining hard at all the ropes. Those emerald eyes pleaded with him to untie her and yet begged for so much more, the confusion being replaced with passion and desire as they teased her.

Eventually she closed her eyes tightly once realizing they were not going to untie her, they had her right where they wanted her. She didn't know whose mouth made the first contact and nor did she care in that moment as she screamed out. The intensity of the orgasm had her body arching and straining against the ropes, all hope was lost in that very moment and she wanted more. They both had her so worked up that it was no effort at all to rip the series of orgasms from her as they both feasted on her.
 
"Please... I don't like this. I don't want to be tied down.... Please. don't tie me...."
Kristy’s Complex and conflicting emotions flashed in the smoldering depths of her soft tear shimmering emerald green eyes emerald green eyes. I could see her fear of being bound, helpless and completely at mine and Miss Séduire’s mercy.

"Please.... untie me.... I don't feel safe like this... Please.... let me go..."


Our sweet little aroused virgin coed whimpered in her need. Temperance and I had kept her gorgeous young body aroused all afternoon and evening. Mr. York, of course had been more than glad to have assisted in Kristy’s temptation and seduction. Now was the time to begin binding this sweet innocence’s will to mine, to make her magnificent young body crave the pleasure I could bring to it, to her. I lowered my head to that sweet succulent untouched pussy to once more tease the girl till she begged and pleaded for what her traitorous young body desired. The desperate little coed muttered her words half sighed, half gasped. And then my mouth was gone and only our hot moist breath played over her lily white thighs. Just as Kristy groaned in frustration Temperance’s tongue claimed her chaste little pussy. It did not take long for our sweet little innocent coed to become lost in the waves of sensations that assaulted her as Kristy was racked by a cascading series of soul searing orgasms.
Once more Kristy was brought to the edge of that dark abyss that promised her such rich dark sinfully forbidden pleasure. Temperance and I took turns lapping and licking, teasing and tormenting the hapless beauty never quite giving her what we both new she desired. Suddenly our mouths were gone and still the burning need for release surge through Emily’s innocent young body with an urgency that was searing her very soul with its unholy hungering need for release.

“Kristy……Kristy.”

My dark sensual, seductive voice came to the young beauty through the haze of her arousal and the gnawing need for release.

“Kristy, if you come to my office every day before work and please me with your mouth, I will give you what your body desires.”

I did not wait for her answer but pushed her over the edge of the black abyss that loomed before her, with a flick of my tongue, brought her to a soul searing orgasm.

When I was finished supping on the sweet dewy nectar of Kristy’s ecstasy Temperance took my place between her lily white thighs to taste our little coed’s sweetness and racked another orgasm from her. By the time we were through with Kristy we had racked a cascading series of orgasms form her innocent inexperienced young body till she lay their spent and exhausted. As I freed our spent little beauty from her bounds my lips brushed hers as I whispered

“I’ll see you an hour before work tomorrow Kristy!”

I kissed your chaffed wrists.

“Temperance make sure Emily got back to home”

I wondered if our little coed would indeed arrive early for work so she could please me with her mouth and reap a reward for being a Good Girl.
 
Kristy barely heard his request through the exhaustion and pain that ripped into her stretched limbs. All she wanted to do was curl up and sleep for days after everything this night had done to her. Physically and emotionally breaking her down while inviting her into a world she's only ever dreamed of.

Kristy doesn't know she got home or when for that matter, let alone recall how she got into her own bed. The last thing she remembers is being tied down to her employers desk and having endless orgasms. Her wrists and ankles hurt and had slight bruising on them from how hard she strained against the ropes. Her pussy ached the most, it was too sensitive to even wash it in the bath she took.

The day went by in a blur as her body ached from both pain and a yearning to feel more. Going to classes were the hardest as she sat squirming in the chair, trying hard to not make scene. At the same time she didn't get nearly enough sleep before the first class had started which made the challenge to stay awake war with the need between her legs.

Luckily she only had two classes today, although it felt more like five. Leaving her with plenty of time to go home, take a much needed nap and refresh herself before work. The nap lasted longer than she expected too and the bath felt too good get out right away. Not to mention she got herself off during the bath, unable to keep from touching the aching clit. Originally all she was doing was comforting it, however it brought out a bit too much comfort and she couldn't stop until she came.

Krysti did spend the day thinking about the job too. Uncertain if she truly wanted to go back or not, the first day wasn't at all what she expected it to be. And she honestly wasn't too keen about pleasuring him with her mouth again, she honestly couldn't take it all and she hated the gagging that it caused. At the same time, it was that very thought that just gave her the orgasm in the bath. That's the very thing she was imagining as her fingers worked on the swollen clit.

She wanted to have his cock choking her again, wanted to learn how to accept it easier. She spent the day thinking of his cock cumming into her mouth, the taste of his seed, the sensation of it overflowing her mouth. Then she look towards the envelope on the desk, it had all the tip money she earned that night in it, not fully remembering when it was given to her. However, it did help with the consideration of going back, if all she had to do was let men touch her and nothing else, she didn't see the harm in that. De Loup did say she didn't have to do anything if she didn't want to.

After considering many options and many things she decided to continue with the job, hoping it'll get easier within a few days. Not only that, she really did enjoy her time with De Loup and wanted more of it. Today she took her time chosing what to wear, having a black mini skirt dress that a friend gave her, she decided to wear that. It's tight fitting, easy to take off and it came to barely cover her ass.

When she arrived to his office, she was a few minutes earlier than the time he indicated as she had nothing better to do. Also, she always showed up to work early anyway to get little things done before her shift actually started. Although, she knew this is different and knew what is expected of her when she walked through his door.
 
I knew Temperance would make sure Kristy got back home, while I wondered if our little coed would indeed arrive early for work so she could please me with her mouth and reap a reward for being a Good Girl. I put these thoughts from my mind for at the moment they were beyond my control. What claimed my attention at the moment was a list of a select group of the Fallen Angel’s clientele that could, not only afford, what I would charge for Kristy, but would be eager to do so as they participated in stripping away each layer of the naïve little virgin’s innocents. Bearing her breasts to Mr. York and letting him cop a feel was just the beginning of what I had planned for our sweet little coed. I was not a fool she, needed this job, and the money she could make, to pay her student loans and to stay in ultra conservative Ladysmith College. That thought brought a wicked smile to his face as I once more watched the video of Kristy and Mr. York, just a little something in case the pious young virgin should ever have a fit of conscious at what would demand of her.

There was a very soft almost hesitant knock at my office door. I glanced at the clock on my desk. There was no mistaking that soft hesitant knock, not an hour before her shift was to begin but early.

“Enter Kristy.”

I lifted my eyes to hers and smiled into them as I softly cooed.

“I am so pleased to see you have come in early my dear.”

I let my eyes boldly take in every detail of her ensemble and her stunning young body. That little black dress so simple so sensual and so seductively tempting. That naughty little dress, though not skin tight, did mold snugly to her firm little derrière showing it off quite delightfully. The back plunged to her trim little waist and it was clear that Kristy was not wearing a bra. The little halter top Showed off Kristy’s cleavage and her nipples were plainly visible as they pressed against the material. Its shimmering blackness in stark contrast to girl’s flawless creamy ivory skin,

“Kristy no bra!..........”

I let just a hint of shock enter my voice and then my eyes smiled up in to hers.

“I approve my dear. Now I think we can dispense with your street clothes don’t you Miss. Besides you look absolutely gorgeous when you are wearing nothing but a smile and a blush Kristy.”

That being said I waited for my little virgin coed to strip and come please me with her mouth. This vivacious and oh so innocent young beauty seemed so eager to please and I would give her every opportunity to please me with that sweet moist mouth and her tight little body. I knew that Temperance would be arrange for not only Mr. York’s return to tempt Kristy further but also Mr. Sadeo who would make other demands, offer even bigger tips, and to tempt our young coed to take yet another step into the dark world of the Fallen Angel,a world that she would soon be unable to escape.
 
The heat rose and brighten her cheeks with a flush red when he complimented the dress, approving the look. She didn't respond other than the blush as she slowly removed the dress and let it slide down her form to pool at her feet. For a moment she thought of how to approach him, just walking towards him seemed simple and plain.

After yesterday she learned that he liked little things, the simple way she took the stockings off for him was appreciated, the outfit she chose today he seemed to like. She didn't know why she wanted his approval, or why she's trying to impress him, Kristy just knew it's what she wanted.

Very slowly and similar to how the strippers did it yesterday, Kristy got down onto her knees and crawled towards him. Each movement was long and seductive as she crawled on the cold floor.

"May I take my time..."

She spoke softly while she kept crawling until she stopped kneeling between his legs. Her hands slid up his legs, gliding over the silk pants to reach the belt and proceeded to undo the pants.

"I wish to learn how to pleasure you on my own. There's plenty of time.."

She smiled up at him while freeing him from the confines of the silky pants. The whole time she's been burning with shyness, forcing herself to stay calm as he massaged his hard cock. Kristy used both of her hands to explore the length and thickness he offered her. Holding his dark gaze with hers, she leaned forward enough to kiss the tip lovingly, seeking his approval and permission to continue.
 
There was a naïve sensual seductiveness in the way my little white coed began almost shyly to slip from her little black dress and the halter top hung down around her trim little waist her firm young breasts bared to me, her little pink rosebud nipples as hard as diamonds. She slowly stripped out of her dress and stepped out of her ankle boots. How adorable Kristy looked, so fresh, and so innocent in her daring little black thong. Those stunningly beautiful eyes looking up into mine so expectantly and the dark musky fragrance of the girl’s arousal, so intoxicating, filled my nostrils.

"May I take my time..."

I smiled down into her soft emerald green eyes as she sensually sunk to her hands and knees.

“Of course Kristy I know you will show me how pleasing you can be with that talented little mouth of yours dear.”

I watched as this sweet innocent young beauty came to me on her hands and knees. Her movements had a natural seductive quality, like a young tigress, and yet in those soft green eyes there was still a glimmer of her naïve shyness, and her growing hunger for even more.

“Do you want me to eat that sweet little pussy of yours Kristy?”

I teased her.

"I wish to learn how to pleasure you on my own. There's plenty of time.."

“As you wish my sweet sensual Miss.”[/i]

My fingers ran lovingly through her Tawny copper mane. I let those silken strands drip from my fingers as if they were living molten copper. This would be the way Kristy would start every day from now on. Arrive at work one hour early, suck on my black cock till I came in her mouth and she swallowed all my cum and then go to work at the Fallen Angel.

I was sure that our talented and seductive little dominatrix, Miss Séduire would step up her seduction of Kristy, as well as making sure that our little coed would be tempted with large tips from Mr. York, to be more daring, and to let him have more liberties with her gorgeous supple young body. Temperance had told me she had invited Mr. Sadeo to meet our newest attraction and he would want much more from Kristy than just to see or fondle her breast.
But that was in the future for now I was eager to see just how far this sweet young beauty would go in her attempts to please me with that sweet succulent mouth of hers.
 
Back
Top