Does size of penises REALLY matter to us women?

i like girth more than length. i like the fuller feeling as opposed to having my cervix rammed. neither matters if the operator doesn't know how to work the equipment.

I wish I wasn't that way. Maybe if I had been treated better I would be better off who knows just the way I feel now wish it wasn't

Man, we've all been treated shitty at some point. Get over it. Everyone has preferences, men and women. And find someone who appreciates you for you. At the end of the day, it isn't how big or not you are but how you use it. I'm average, which is the norm by the way, and have never been rejected for being that way. For most women, it isn't the size, as many have stated. Just like some men prefer women only with big tits...some do like guys larger than normal. Confidence goes a long way, along with being comfortable in your own skin.

What do you consider a big cock? Sounds like girth is more important?

I didn't mention big, all I said was that size matters. This means different things to different people. But whether it is sex, kink or Fetish, size in some shape or form matters. Some like it small, most want it average or larger, but this whole..."ohhhh I love the man it's attached to" is horse shit. Why? 1) that wasn't the question. 2) that isn't the answer.

He can be great at licking clit, but if the act of sex can't be felt ....then we probably won't be seeing each other again.

Just like size matters for men too, most want an average to tight hold to bury their dick into, but some do like a loose one.

The point: is size matters.

I didn't mention big, all I said was that size matters. This means different things to different people. But whether it is sex, kink or Fetish, size in some shape or form matters. Some like it small, most want it average or larger, but this whole..."ohhhh I love the man it's attached to" is horse shit. Why? 1) that wasn't the question. 2) that isn't the answer.

He can be great at licking clit, but if the act of sex can't be felt ....then we probably won't be seeing each other again.

Just like size matters for men too, most want an average to tight hold to bury their dick into, but some do like a loose one.

The point: is size matters.

It's nice that you try to speak for everyone but I think the op was asking for individual opinions. I can speak for myself.

Sorry, I just get crazy when people generalize.

Last edited:
I might be able to add a unique point of view to this what with being Bi.

Size doesn't matter that much simply because I've been with women (that obviously had no dicks) and they are capable of turning me into a moaning, writhing, squirting fully satisfied mess :D That shows the power of tongue and fingers, I don't care if your packing 1 inch fully erect you are fully capable of and are GOING to make me cum!!!

It's nice that you try to speak for everyone but I think the op was asking for individual opinions. I can speak for myself.

Sorry, I just get crazy when people generalize.

Speaking for everyone? Go back and read, thanks. :kiss:

I don't have time to read the full thread to see what others have said, but I don't think size is the #1 factor - it's what you do with it - including how you use your mind and words.

I once had a guy message me who supposedly had a 9" cock. I saw pix and thought it looked fake, but even if it was real, every time I tried to have a chat about anything intelligent, he kept coming back to "you want this big cock don't you." Almost like he was a robot that was programmed to fill in gaps of unknown conversation with "you want this big cock don't you."

This was someone I was chatting with and could have potentially met in person, but he bored me so much with his online conversation, there was no interest in going farther - size alone would not do it!

I would take a guy with an average cock by with a sexy, intelligent mind who had confidence and skills ANY DAY over the big-cock-robot!

ladies, we need some details here (ok, i'm a numbers guy... lol)

what is long, what is thick inches, CMs, doesn't matter, we can figure it out..

ladies, we need some details here (ok, i'm a numbers guy... lol)

what is long, what is thick inches, CMs, doesn't matter, we can figure it out..

Well bare in mind I'm a fairly tall girl (5,9) so what's big for me might be HUGE for a tiny girl etc. Also these are just the totally random numbers I've plucked based of off the guys I've been with (I should point out since I started getting intimate with guys I always measured them, if I slept with them more than once his dick got measured)

Average between 5-7 inches long and between 4-5 inches girth is great so long as you know what your doing.

My BF is exactly 8.5 inches long and just shy of 6 inches girth. I love his dick but it can pose problems at times, any bigger and I imagine its going to be more negative than positive.

I don't have any experience with really small guys and the smallest guy I've been with was exactly 5.2 inches long and about 4.5 girth and he was awesome!!! Thus I have to be honest and say I don't know at what point small becomes too small.

Last edited:
Well bare in mind I'm a fairly tall girl (5,9) so what's big for me might be HUGE for a tiny girl etc. Also these are just the totally random numbers I've plucked based of off the guys I've been with (I should point out since I started getting intimate with guys I always measured them, if I slept with them more than once his dick got measured.

Average between 5-7 inches long and between 4-5 inches girth is great so long as you know what your doing.

My BF is exactly 8.5 inches long and just shy of 6 inches girth. I love his dick but it can pose problems at times, any bigger and I imagine its going to be more negative than positive.

I don't have any experience with really small guys and the smallest guy I've been with was exactly 5.2 inches long and about 4.5 girth and he was awesome!!! Thus I have to be honest and say I don't know at what point small becomes too small.

Where do you carry your measuring tape? I've been searching for panties with pockets.

Where do you carry your measuring tape? I've been searching for panties with pockets.

If I had sex with them more than once then I had sex with them in my house (or dorm for my college years) at some point. I keep it there...

Also FYI I always used a ruler, for the girth I just wrapped a wire around it (usually a pair of headphones) then straightened it out and measured that. For some reason I don't own a measuring tape.

I might be able to add a unique point of view to this what with being Bi.

Size doesn't matter that much simply because I've been with women (that obviously had no dicks) and they are capable of turning me into a moaning, writhing, squirting fully satisfied mess :D That shows the power of tongue and fingers, I don't care if your packing 1 inch fully erect you are fully capable of and are GOING to make me cum!!!

I am bi also, and while I get what you are saying, I want different things from men than I do from women. When I am with a man, one of the things I want is his cock, and i want it to be big enough to pleasure me the way I like a cock shaped instrument to pleasure me (which certainly doesn't mean he needs to be huge, one of the best men I've ever been with was only 5 inches). I wouldn't buy a 1 inch dildo..and I wouldn't really be into a 1 inch cock. When I am with a woman it's totally different, I want different things, different sensations, and while they both result in orgasms, the way I get there is totally different with a woman vs. a man.

No. Just a fact.

Maybe this will help.

generalizationplay
noun gen·er·al·i·za·tion \ˌjen-rə-lə-ˈzā-shən, ˌje-nə-\
Simple Definition of generalization
: a general statement : a statement about a group of people or things that is based on only a few people or things in that group
: the act or process of forming opinions that are based on a small amount of information
Full Definition of generalization
1. the act or process of generalizing
2: a general statement, law, principle, or proposition
3: the act or process whereby a learned response is made to a stimulus similar to but not identical with the conditioned stimulus

So unless you’re prepared to document your extensive cock experience, I think that you’ll have to admit that you’re generalizing.

Btw, nice ass!

Maybe this will help.

generalizationplay
noun gen·er·al·i·za·tion \ˌjen-rə-lə-ˈzā-shən, ˌje-nə-\
Simple Definition of generalization
: a general statement : a statement about a group of people or things that is based on only a few people or things in that group
: the act or process of forming opinions that are based on a small amount of information
Full Definition of generalization
1. the act or process of generalizing
2: a general statement, law, principle, or proposition
3: the act or process whereby a learned response is made to a stimulus similar to but not identical with the conditioned stimulus

So unless you’re prepared to document your extensive cock experience, I think that you’ll have to admit that you’re generalizing.

Btw, nice ass!

They say that people who try to back up an argument by pointing at the dicionary tend to not be overly aware or intelligent.

It's cute, but you need to deconstruct my post fully, if you're going to deconstruct it at all.

Now get off my dick, kiddo.

They say that people who try to back up an argument by pointing at the dicionary tend to not be overly aware or intelligent.

It's cute, but you need to deconstruct my post fully, if you're going to deconstruct it at all.

Now get off my dick, kiddo.

I'm just trying to help you.

D(.)(.)

Dollie as an older woman that's seen and felt more than one penis the answer is NO! Size does not matter but sometimes a larger one is more fun. Too large is torture.

End of discussion.

Well bare in mind I'm a fairly tall girl (5,9) so what's big for me might be HUGE for a tiny girl etc. Also these are just the totally random numbers I've plucked based of off the guys I've been with (I should point out since I started getting intimate with guys I always measured them, if I slept with them more than once his dick got measured)

thanks, you must be a technical sort of person... ;)

appreciate the expanation further down about having a ruler, etc handy...

I don't want in on this "generalized" argument Lincoln Duncan seems to want, but I have stated my replies to these kinds of questions about size mattering several times before. I also appreciate Suckonsimon speaking up, knowing he is a fair man and is knowledgeable. VERY RARELY have I ever measured a guy I was having sex with, so everything I say is a "guesstimation" on my part and compared to my past husbands size which I knew.

My personal preference is thickness (girth) over length. I am a small woman, just under 5 feet tall and a little less than 100 lbs. So if it is thick and long enough to penetrate me and the guy knows what he is doing, it will likely work for me. I much prefer a man who knows what he is doing and is skilled along with a little more than average girth, than some guy with a 10 inch pencil dick pounding my cervix and insides causing me pain. NOT fun at all. Same goes for oral sex. I prefer thick over long and thin.

Big cocks are fun to play with, but when it gets inside me is where it really gets to what I prefer. So average (5") to maybe 7" if he knows how to use it on me, is in the area I like. I am speaking for myself. Other ladies can speak to their own personal preferences. :D

I don't want in on this "generalized" argument Lincoln Duncan seems to want, but I have stated my replies to these kinds of questions about size mattering several times before. I also appreciate Suckonsimon speaking up, knowing he is a fair man and is knowledgeable. VERY RARELY have I ever measured a guy I was having sex with, so everything I say is a "guesstimation" on my part and compared to my past husbands size which I knew.

My personal preference is thickness (girth) over length. I am a small woman, just under 5 feet tall and a little less than 100 lbs. So if it is thick and long enough to penetrate me and the guy knows what he is doing, it will likely work for me. I much prefer a man who knows what he is doing and is skilled along with a little more than average girth, than some guy with a 10 inch pencil dick pounding my cervix and insides causing me pain. NOT fun at all. Same goes for oral sex. I prefer thick over long and thin.

Big cocks are fun to play with, but when it gets inside me is where it really gets to what I prefer. So average (5") to maybe 7" if he knows how to use it on me, is in the area I like. I am speaking for myself. Other ladies can speak to their own personal preferences. :D

Well, you did mention my name so you apparently do want in. At this point, it's not about cock size. I'm a teacher trying to teach someone the difference between generalizing and as you say, your personal preference. It's unfortunate that rather than accept some sound advice, she decided to get snarky.

Back