Charlotte's Conversion (closed for Iwasagoodgirl)

Charlie

I had never seen the paternal loving side of Chris before. He was so protective of me and our little princess he was even expressing concern about how he feared she might react about the club. "We've got lots of time to think about that" I said "my main concern is what football team she'll grow up to support!" You looked at me and said one tomboy in the family was enough. I poked my tongue out and said "No, this is serious stuff. I come from five generations of Arsenal fans" I pointed to my shirt "when can we put her name down as a junior fan?"

I loved you so much for your toleration of my behaviour, I know you had a lot to put up with. We both looked at her sleeping and I looked at you and put my arms round you "It's two more weeks before I can have sex" I kissed you "but while madam is asleep I can like a whore in the bedroom. Fancy a hand job?" I really loved giving you one of them.
 
Edward

I had been rather titillated. I had not heard of this other club, but it sounded like checking out, particularly if Rose was part of the entertainment. I was about to ask when Theodore and Eunice stepped on the elevator. They had known my parents for years, played cribbage. Before I could exchange the usual pleasantries, you propositioned them!

I saw their backs stiffen, and then they hastened off the lift. I was about to say, "She's such a kidder," when you kissed me, hard. The door to the elevator had not closed completely, so it is likely the Hendersons saw that too. Great...

In spite of it all, I was still quite hard. You grabbed me through my trousers and I exhaled with pleasure. You said we would have to do something about it as we exited the elevator. I put an arm around your waist and pulled you close, as we walked toward my door. "Yes, you do," I said in a rough tone, "so what do you do for 25?"

You giggled, and I harrumphed, "You could at least have said 100, 200... Made me look like I could only afford a cheap whore. A fine looking bird like you though..."

We entered my flat, and you asked me my pleasure. I smirked, "I hear you pros can suck the chrome off a bumper."

"Uh huh," you replied, looking all street wise, before kneeling down in front of me and opening my trousers. I heaved a sigh of relief as my cock was freed from its confines. You looked up at me as you gave my manhood a long lick, from balls to head, then whispered, "Don't hold back. Just give it to me, every drop."

You opened your mouth and swallowed the head...
 
Chris

I had to grin at Charlie. I knew some Americans who were quite passionate about their local team or teams. I also knew that you were poking fun at me.

We walked to our bedroom and you suggested a hand job. "Well, if you insist," I sighed dramatically.

You sat down on the edge of the bed and pulled me towards you, "I do, as a matter of fact."

You opened my trousers, and my cock popped free. You laughed as you took my swelling erection in your hand, "Looks like somebody else is insisting."

"Nope, not me," I quipped. Your eyes twinkled as you began to stroke my length with one hand and opened your blouse with the other.

I am sure you could feel the blood pulse in my member as your cleavage spilled from your blouse. You looked at me with a wicked smile, "Are you suuure?"

"Maybe," I admitted, and you laughed triumphantly. You grip tightened as your hand started making twisting motions with each stroke. You leaned forward, bringing your breasts closer to my cock as you stroked faster.

You knew me far too well. You started to laugh a moment before the first volley of semen shot from my cock into your cleavage. You twisted your chest back and forth, stroking every drop from me, until your chest was painted with globs and lines of cum.

I finally gasped, "Uncle," and you collapsed back on the bed giggling. I slipped out of the trousers around my ankles and got on the bed next to you. I slid my fingers through the sticky fluid on your chest and began to massage a hard nipple. You sighed and shivered, and I thought aloud, "I know what you like too..."
 
Charlie

O my God the next best thing to full sex is having my nipples marinated in sperm! Even more so now I'm a Mum. Those nipples that feed Grace needed attention and boy did they get them.

I loved pleasing you, loved hearing you moan and groan and the feeling of you jumping to attention before you surrendered to your needs. Wave after wave of hot semen shot into my cleavage as you emptied yourself into me.

Then that beautiful feeling as you massaged me, lubricated me and had me moaning and groaning in lust. I opened my eyes to tease you "Sir, I'm a married woman, I'm a young Mum! What are you doing to me?"

It took so much self control to stop myself raping you but eventually we lay next to each other as I whispered "I'm not counting but it's 336 hours!" We kissed and cuddled before falling asleep.
 
Rose Tyler

I struggled to stifle a laugh or a giggle as your face showed I had put you into an embarrassing situation. But hopefully I had done enough to take your mind off the situation with the traffic cops.

In your apartment I had to play the whore and I found myself forced down onto my knees where your hard cock was thrust between my lips with you commanding me to take every drop.

There was something very hot about this and I found myself ready to submit totally as I wanted to please you, make you cum. Soon my head was bobbing up and down and back and forth as I heard you gasp and groan and thrust deeper and deeper.

Suddenly you stiffened, hardened and gasped and I waited the eruption.
 
Edward

My knees started to shake and it felt like the head of my cock was swollen like a balloon. Rose looked up at me and the lust on Your eyes tipped me over the edge. I Came! Several hours of sexual yearning and frustration burst from my cock and flooded your mouth with semen. Your eyes went wide and I heard you squeal, but your lips held tightly around my cock. I was reduced to gasps before the last pulse oozed from the tip. You eased your head back, closing your lips, your mouth full of cum. You looked at me for a second, an almost conflicted expression in your face, before tilting your head back a little and swallowing. I bent over to kiss you, still breathing hard, "care for a chaser?"
 
Edward

Rose nodded. I pulled you to your feet and into my arms, musing, "I know just the thing."

We parted and I had to laugh, my pants lying around me ankles. I slipped out of them and my shoes, and walked into the kitchen. Fishing a lemon from the frig, I made us both lemon drops with a sugar rim. You accepted yours gladly and washed the semen down with the sweet, strong cocktail. You looked at me with expectation. I thought for a moment about what you had experienced today, then took your hand and led you to the bathroom. As you sipped, I stripped us both, enjoying the feel of baring your body. You gulped down the last mouthful before I pulled you under the spray. Being what some called a metrosexual, I had plenty of product and soon was courting you with scented suds and soapy hands. I touched you everywhere, and I do mean everywhere, as I bathed you. I am not sure who was enjoying it more, but you found ample opportunity to brush your soapy body against mine and my hardness. Soon, your hands were on me and around me, both of us white with foam.

I pulled you under the shower again, wanting nothing, especially soap, between us.
 
Rose Tyler

This really was a new experience for me where your expert hands were taking me on a journey of sexual discovery I hadn't even dreamed possible. My nipples were on fire, my breasts were swelling and my sex was crying out for fulfillment.

The water tricked down us as I finally got my hands again on the very shaft that had divested me of my virginity with a man. I could feel your desire building as I felt myself lubricating and longing to be ravaged.

Holding you in the palm of my left hand I kissed you deeply "What have you done to me?" I whispered "I never planned this to happen. I swore no man would ever take me but now I can't wait for you to fill me again".

I kissed you again and waited for your response as I felt you harden. "Take me to bed, take me hard, cum with me, cum in me!" I surrendered to you totally.
 
Nurse Pat Roberts

I kept running the last few days through my mind. Chris Devon and his wife seemed lovely people and those two Americans had completely transformed my life. I had never realised there was so much fun to be had in having sex.

But they had gone now, maybe I'd see them again maybe I wouldn't but we all agreed there were no strings attached. But they had awoken something in me I needed to feed. And I decided the time had come to attend that club.

On the way I'd seen that girl talking to the police and was still trying to remember where I knew her. I turned up outside the club and noticed the opening times. Tomorrow I had to go back on duty but I was free that night and I knew where I was going.
 
Edward

If we both hadn't been dripping wet, I would have picked you up and carried you to my bed. But I knew my limits... I settled for taking your hand firmly and pulling you into the bedroom. You went willingly, smiling.

When we reached the bed, I spun you around to face me. My feet having better traction, I squatted, put my arms around you and lifted you. You squealed as I dropped you onto the bed. You bounced once and settled down, your legs bent, laughing. I had to grin. Conan the Conqueror I was not. But I did growl as I moved onto the bed, grapping your knees and pulling them apart, You gave me a brief, giggling, "Oh no!" until I lowered myself and brought the tip of my cock to your wet sex.

Your eyes widened, as I took you at your word, and thrust hard into you. You were so incredibly slick! I sank balls deep immediately, and bucked against you, savoring the sensation. My hips took over, giving you long, firm strokes, our wet bodies slapping noisily against each other. I smiled wickedly. I had cum recently, so was in no danger of losing control any time soon. You wanted a hard fuck, and I was going to give it to you.
 
Rose Tyler

I had asked for this! I had wanted to be taken hard and by God you didn't disappoint me! In a mock 'rape scene' you pushed me on the bed, opened my legs and with me putting up a supposed reluctance and resistance before you pushed into me.

The feeling was fantastic as your hardness took me and your stamina was such that you were able to ram and slam and push and dominate as you gradually brought me to the boil.

My nipples hardened as my inner being began to melt into a total surrender. You finally brought me to orgasm before you exploded deep inside me sending me to an even higher eruption than I had experienced before.

Finally sleep claimed us but before laying down I set my phone watch for 0500 hours. In the morning I dressed as best as I could considering what had happened to my clothes. I drove home, changed and then by 0630 hours reported to the station.

I told my commander I had found no evidence of under age sex, drugs or slavery and he ordered me to return, continue with my bar work and then slowly ask questions. That night I got to the club early and set up the bar. I noticed a new girl looking at me and I remembered I had seen her before at the hospital when I had been called to investigate a stabbing.

I hoped she didn't recognise me.
 
Last edited:
Pat Roberts

My shift went well and I had the privilege of assisting the delivery of two baby girls. After duty I went home, showered, dressed in my little red mini dress and after grabbing the tickets Chris gave me I drove to the club.

Once there I went to the bar and bought myself a drink and made my way to the dance floor. Suddenly I stopped. The girl next to the girl who served me my drink rang bells in my head. Suddenly I remembered she was the girl I had seen the day before talking to the traffic cop.

But where had I seen her before?
 
Chris

One good thing about being a workaholic was I was used to being up late. Grace was, by all accounts, a good baby. But, like all infants, she required care at all hours. She was quietest in the evenings, giving me the chance to work and Charlie to sleep.

I had been reviewing the books and John's new security cameras, when a break was in order. I went to the bar and ordered an Irish coffee, chatting with Edward. He knew how I liked it. I also talked with the new bartender, Rose.

I glanced at a video playing on one of the monitors and saw a lot more of her. "Fitting right in I see," I commented, and she blushed. I studied her as she served a patron. She had a curious edge to her. My musing was interrupted when I caught sight of a familiar face. Nurse Roberts!

I asked Edward what she had ordered and took her a second, "Good evening Pat! So glad you decided to visit."

We chatted briefly about Charlie and Grace, giving me an excuse to show you pictures on my phone, then I asked, "we have lots to offer here. Have you had a tour? What is your pleasure?"
 
Pat Roberts

I was delighted to see you (Chris Devon) at the club and was very grateful for the 'Spritzer' you brought over for me. You were obviously a very proud husband and father and the photographs of your wife and baby Grace were very beautiful.

You explained the club to me and we watched some of the video from the previous night. I looked across at the bar girl and asked "That's her isn't it?" You nodded. I looked across at her and caught her eye. We both exchanged a ghost of a smile before you interrupted my chain of thought by telling me you have lots to offer at the club and asked me if I had had been given a tour.

I shook my head but as you stood to arrange it I felt I had to say something "I've been so busy nursing I never really thought of myself until I met the American Marines. They showed me what I had been missing all my life." You smiled with understanding as I looked across again at the bar girl. You noticed and smiled knowingly before I interrupted your thoughts this time "O, I don't fancy her, not that I have anything against girl on girl. It's just not my scene. It's just that ... I know her from somewhere and I can't remember where. I thought that when I saw her yesterday talking to the traffic cops who were questioning your barman. And today I'm even more sure."

You said something about arranging a tour for me and went and questioned the barman. Me and my big mouth!
 
Edward

I cringed inwardly when the boss called Rose over and asked us about being questioned by the police. "Just wasn't paying attention to the speed limit," I confessed, "They let me off with a warning."

He nodded and looked over at Rose, with a questioning look. Rose said she had been following me and had fallen into the same trap, but had spoken to the officers, and too, had just received a warning.

Chris looked mollified, but warned us both to be more careful in the future. He valued us as part of the Club family, but reminded us that there were plenty of people striving to shut us down and didn't want anyone breaking the law, inside or outside the premises.

When we assured him we would, he asked where Phil was. I pointed him towards a far table, and Chris went off to speak to him. A minute later, Phil walked to a table, introduced himself to the new woman Chris had taken a drink to. He offered her his arm and started what I presumed was a tour. I looked at Rose, who was studying the woman, and asked, "Do you know her? Or would you like to?"
 
Rose Tyler

"Do you know her? Or would you like to?" Edward interrupted my thoughts as I again made eye contact with the new girl. Suddenly I remembered where I had seen her. About eight months ago I was called to a shooting in Hackney and had to ride with the ambulance to the hospital where this young lady, a nurse saved the victim's life. I offered a quick prayer that she had not recognised me.

Turning to Edward I smiled "If you'd asked me that question three days ago I would have jumped at the chance. But right now I'm enjoying my feminine nature." I winked and licked my lips seductively.

I watched this guy I hadn't seen before invite the new girl to join him on a tour.
 
Pat Roberts

Chris went to speak to the bar staff and I tried to mouth the words "Sorry" but that girl was far away in her thoughts before she spoke to Edward. If only I could remember where I had seen her before.

Suddenly a hunk who called himself 'Phil' introduced himself, asked my name and took me on a tour. First he showed me the massage area led by a masseur named Julian assisted by a young looking girl named Sam. Down the corridor was a viewing room where there were the latest porn movies showing. Phil told me the club had two very strict rules. No drugs or illegal substances and definitely no films featuring anyone under the age of eighteen, the minimum age of club members.

Then we went down to the cellar where there were people watching other people having sex and after that we hit the dance floor where Phil asked me if I wanted to dance with him.

We danced closely and I could feel him getting hard and pressing against me. He told me there were plenty of private rooms where people could continue their dances in private. I knew what he meant.

After the music stopped I whispered "I'd like to see one of those rooms." I hoped Phil knew what I meant.
 
Edward

I was almost about to quip that I was having a good influence on Rose, but then thought better of it. I recalled a blog post I once read, 'Lesbian No More!' No, I was not that much of a dick.

I just grinned back at you, "I'll drink to that!"
 
Phil

Marrying Chris and Charlie had been one of the best days of my life. Not only did I see one of my best friends happily wedded, but it also meant I had less competition at The Club. A year ago, Chris would have conducted the tour himself, and likely initiated this little honey into the joys of Club life. And now, he asked me to do the honors.

After introductions, I escorted Pat about the premises, showing you each of the various flavors of entertainment. You seemed a bit shy at first, but the further we went, the bolder and more curious you became. I caught an appreciate look from you more than once, and thought dancing might determine just how curious you were.

I was pleasantly surprised to learn that you could dance, and we had fun doing a rhumba. A few spins allowed you to show off a bit, your clothes clinging a bit to your curves. We chatted a bit and you told me you were a nurse. I really had to bite my tongue. Every nurse I knew was sick unto death of nurse sex innuendo. But I did grin, and wondered if you were reading my perverted little mind.

As our dancing grew closer, we brushed against each other more frequently. I was certainly enjoying you, as the bulge in my pants attested. I made casual mention of private rooms, and did the internal happy dance when you said you wanted to see one.

Taking my arm again, we stopped by the small bar by the dance floor for fresh drinks. As we sipped, I asked you to name your favorite time/place in history. You looked at me curiously, and made mention of having been a castle recently to see a demonstration of medieval weaponry.

I laughed, "Oh honey, do I have the room for you."

I walked you down the hall, until I saw the correct marker. I opened the door and ushered you into a castle bedroom, stone walls, Huge poster bed with canopy. I fire 'roared' in a faux fireplace. Tapestries hung on the wall and animal "skins" covered the floor. You laughed delightfully, until I pulled you into a kiss, "So tell me, are you my Lady or my wench?"
 
Pat Roberts

I love watching Vikings and Game of Thrones with all the bodice ripping and virile men. It meant one of my dreams, desires, lusts was the thought of being captured by a handsome master who then ravaged me in his castle.

I had no idea the club had theme rooms but when Phil took me into this medieval room I thought I had died and gone to Heaven. "So tell me are you my lady or my wench?" The very words made my inner woman stir but I opened an alternative scenario.

I held your gaze and said "Neither!" You looked at me as I said "I'm your prisoner. Our two kingdoms have been at war for years. Your army has finally breached our castle's defences and you've captured the King. I come to your quarters and plead for his life."

Getting into character I plead "Sire, my uncle the King surrendered to your armies. There was no need to imprison him. He's an old man. Sire, is there anything I can do to persuade you to release him?"
 
Phil

Ah, the Game of Thrones effect. It was funny how many strong woman were aroused by the idea of being ravaged by the Barbarian Overlord. I guess men, these days, were a bunch of pussies, with the exception of the Marines.

I took a big gulp of my drink and rasped, "I've lost a lot of good men in this war, because Your Uncle was a bloody proud fool. But I won. His kingdom is mine. Killing him gives fair warning to anyone who opposes me. What do you possibly have that makes it worth my while to let him live?"

I watched as you opened your blouse, revealing a sheer bra beneath. Your hard nipples gave silent testimony to your arousal.

As you slipped your skirt off, I couldn't help but marvel at the hot nurse before me. "Aye," I growled, "you have a fine body"

I took a step closer, "but I could take that too. This land, this castle, everything, You, are already mine."

You protested, saying you could offer me experiences far beyond any I could compel by force. I snorted, "prove it and he lives. Fail, he dies."
 
Last edited:
Pat Roberts

I was delighted you got into character so well, you obviously loved your life in the club.I removed my top leaving my bra to hold my hardening nipples. I reached to my right side to unzip my skirt which when it fell exposed my stockings and suspenders.

You mentioned your army's defeat of my uncle's kingdom and in character threatened his life depending on how I serviced you. How was I going to play this? Innocent virgin or wanton princess? I decided on the latter.

"Sire, you want experiences beyond your imagination? Let me show you what I have to offer." I knelt down in front of you and reached out to your trousers. Opening them I released the beast which had been trapped in your pants. "My word" I teased "he looks angry. Let me meet him". Leaning forward I kissed the tip which jumped as you gasped allowing a small blob of precum to escape. I licked the emission and allowed my tongue to tease you. You groaned and threw your head back as slowly I used my mouth to take your cock to a another shot of precum.

It's difficult to talk with a mouth full of cock so I let my eyes tease you in a dance older than time itself.
 
Phil

Princesses were such sluts... not that I was complaining mind you. Pat was doing a great job of teasing me, licking and sucking my cock like a candy cane, but not letting me cum.

You looked up at me, and I could see the humor and pleasure in your eyes. You eased back, leaving my cock bobbing in the air, wet with your saliva. You slipped the straps of your bra from your shoulders, then reached a hand behind your back to release the clasp. The sheer undergarment fell away and my cock twitched at the sight of your newly naked tits. You leanes forward, pressing your breasts around my cock. As you began to move up and down, tou teased, "so many pleasures I can offer you sire."

I began to rock my hips, enjoying fucking your cleavage. You looked up at me lewdly, gauging my arousal. My balls had started to tighten when you released your breasts and stood up. "Argh woman," I growled.

You giggled as you set your hands on my chest and pushed me back onto the bed. You followed immediately, sttaddling my hips, taking my cock in hand. As you brushed the head against your wet sex, you purred, "today you will sire another, sire."

And with that, you lowered your hips down, your pussy swallowing my cock.
 
Last edited:
Pat Roberts

It was difficult to hold a straight face as you looked like the cat who had found a tub of cream. You loved my attempt to recreate the oral sex acts I'd learned from the two Americans and then when I began a tit fuck I think you thought you'd died and gone to heaven.

I pushed you onto your back and mounted you promising you total fulfillment as I rode you as taught by Tom and Thomas. This could have been a scene out of Game of Thrones or Versailles and it was very easy to get into character.

I grabbed your hands and guided them to my breasts as I rode you up and down, slow, fast, rough, gentle. I could feel you losing control and I was so proud of myself as I knew you were about to cum.

I found myself moaning, groaning, lurching and shouting before I sighed "S-I-R-E!" My channel closed round your cock as I looked at you and whispered CUM!"
 
Phil

You really didn't need to tell me. I couldn't have stopped if I had wanted to. As your channel tightened around my cock, Vesuvius would have been considered a small pop compared to intensity of my climax. It felt like the head of my manhood was exploding inside you. I could barely breath, until you collapsed down against me and stilled. And only then did my breath come in ragged gasps.

I wrapped my arms around you, and held you lightly, as I felt your breath and lips on my shoulder. I managed a light, "Welcome to The Club..."

You giggled, looking up at me, "Have a nice day!"

"Come again!" I retorted with a chuckle.

I ran a finger along your jaw, "I think your uncle is safe for now."

You pouted, asking if I was sure he was in no danger. I mused, "Well, who knows what other dangers may lurk in the castle..."
 
Back
Top