The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahah... so very ticklish... lol

(okay... hubby heading to bed, and I'm following... good night nero... tell wenchie we missed her) :rose::kiss:

Will do ... sleep well :kiss::rose:

I think I'm heading to bed myself ... g'night Tom and any other lurkers about :D

This place is a mess. Someone open the windows to air it out. :p

tsk tsk... Did you have another one of your wild sex orgies? You midwesterners just can't contain yourselves can you? btw why didn't you invite me?

tsk tsk... Did you have another one of your wild sex orgies? You midwesterners just can't contain yourselves can you? btw why didn't you invite me?

Don't look at me! I was out with my mother last night and only popped in for a brief hello. Someone grab a mop. What the hell happened here?

Are you going to bring us back fresh food ;)

Gonna give fresh meat a hard try! And I'm aiming for there to be a fur comforter on the sofa, too.

muskox.jpg

Gonna give fresh meat a hard try! And I'm aiming for there to be a fur comforter on the sofa, too.

muskox.jpg

And the great white hunter departs, bidding a fond farewell to the lowly inhabitants of Nakedville, his arm extended in a joyous wave.

Fare thee well, Bwana. Fare thee well.

And the great white hunter departs, bidding a fond farewell to the lowly inhabitants of Nakedville, his arm extended in a joyous wave.

Fare thee well, Bwana. Fare thee well.

LOL :D

Afternoon partiers. I'm really going to try to write now. I promise...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back