How many of us here are from the United Kingdom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
London girl here, and although I realise this isn't the most appropriate place for this, thought I would take the opportunity to make this gathering of Brits aware of my desire to find a fellow UK based girl/guy for long-term online roleplay, ideally via an instant messenger such as Yahoo! or Skype.

Open to all ideas, but the successful applicant will have a good command of punctuation and sentence structure, coupled with a vivid imagination. For my part, I consider myself intelligent, articulate and capable of developing an engaging and exciting storyline that will satisfy both our desires.

Please get in touch via PM if you are from the UK and would like to discuss futher. Feel free to get in my good books right from the off by sending a potential story idea.

With best wishes,

Lucia
 
Told you Rachael would be safe ...(Strictly for those of you curious)
 
The joys of travel..

Saw the thread.. I am 32, travel to London monthly for work and would love to find partner in crime for some fun and adventure..
 

Attachments

  • Me 10.jpg
    Me 10.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 739
London. Not new here and after four years of doing events, very much part of the furniture in the London kink scene. This will sound extremely immodest, but I'm actually really rather well known and it's extremely entertaining.
 
London. Not new here and after four years of doing events, very much part of the furniture in the London kink scene. This will sound extremely immodest, but I'm actually really rather well known and it's extremely entertaining.

You organise events?
 
I just moved up here!

It's a bit colder than I'm used. Love the people so far!
 
Long time Lit member from Newcastle here, anyone else in the North East?
 
Hello all!
Just seen someone on the previous page mention about Strictly, funnily enough I have a story that I'll be posting up based on Strictly soon, its still being tweaked a little as it was written by my bf for me.

I'm 22 and I have a thread here (link is in my sig) because I do like showing my body off. Looking to chat with a female in the Lancs area, maybe more alongside my guy. Looking to try something different as I've never had a girl go down on me before.
 
Last edited:
London here...

hello everyone - been in London for a couple years and on Lit for a lot longer than that :)...looking to chat with some local females

Matt
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top