Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yes - 'pleasing Daddy' is a wonderful thing - especially when you know it's going to be reciprocated and Daddy does wonderful things for you too....."

I don't mean just ~that ~ way! (blushing) Daddies need and deserve pampering, attention, someone to talk to about what ever may be on their minds, etc..

I don't mean just ~that ~ way! (blushing) Daddies need and deserve pampering, attention, someone to talk to about what ever may be on their minds, etc..

"No, no - neither did I sweetie - we ALL need and deserve pampering, attention, someone to listen to us, worry about us..... I just meant that in a TRUE Daddy-Baby Girl relationship it is a mutual, respectful and loving sort of 'pleasing' each other - one not limited to the sexual aspect!":kiss:

"BTW - How's our Baby Girl Bella today? Anyone seen or heard from her? I'm guessing Daddy ESM is still in the 'man cave' laying low...."

LOL I'm quite well. Just had a bit of a rough start this morning ... the lack of a "Good morning, sweet girl" greeting kinda threw me. *soft sigh* I'll get see to it, eventually. I just hope he's doing well in the man cave.

Cookie ... I LOVE my cookie! Tell your assistant I'm making it my photo for your contact in my phone. LOL

"No, no - neither did I sweetie - we ALL need and deserve pampering, attention, someone to listen to us, worry about us..... I just meant that in a TRUE Daddy-Baby Girl relationship it is a mutual, respectful and loving sort of 'pleasing' each other - one not limited to the sexual aspect!":kiss:

Yes!!
I made you a special cookie!

LOL I'm quite well. Just had a bit of a rough start this morning ... the lack of a "Good morning, sweet girl" greeting kinda threw me. *soft sigh* I'll get see to it, eventually. I just hope he's doing well in the man cave.

Cookie ... I LOVE my cookie! Tell your assistant I'm making it my photo for your contact in my phone. LOL

He smiled! :) Glad you like it!
I'd send you morning / bedtime greetings, but I doubt it would be as comforting. :( Hang in there!

Hey Peaches, found her!!!

Since the topic was brought up, I'll chime in. Feel free to ignore, but don't dare judge. I can probably pick up a bigger rock than you and throw it right back if I have to..

My father was the most loving man I ever knew. I was his baby girl. His favorite of five children, and I never kept secrets from him. There was NEVER any incest or sexual interest at ALL, ever between us, rather a mutual respect for and admiration of our similarities and differences. I emphasize the lack of incest because my need for a "Daddy" is more a power play, guidance role I need. Although there is most definitely a sexual component if I trust you.

what an absolutely beautiful, loving, heart-breaking, wonderful, and complex story!! thank you for sharing!! i think that you captured so very much in such a delicate manner!

He smiled! :) Glad you like it!
I'd send you morning / bedtime greetings, but I doubt it would be as comforting. :( Hang in there!

Hey Peaches, found her!!!

"Wooo Hooo!" (Blushing) "Ooops, sorry Bella, didn't mean to yell hon. Know how 'sensitive' such mornings can be, and not having your usual 'schedule' to keep to throws everything off whack. Told the SO (emailed) that I'll be extremely glad when he gets home so that I know what day it is, and what TIME of day again.... Gentle (((hugs))) and :heart: to you this morning little sister - Know that you are loved and treasured"

hello RA, Coookie, Bella, Peaches kisses/hugs to you. Where are the rest of the little girls. hellp Daddies!!!!!!!

*hugs for Bella*

Everyone's answers have been insightful I love it. I will have to point out the one to daddy where babygirls worry about daddy too. He keeps trying to tell me not to now that he's my daddy. Pppfffttt

It's pouring with rain here.

Daddy and I were having a playful discussion lastnight and he reckons all daddies like spongebob.....so daddies please chime in.

*hugs for Bella*

Everyone's answers have been insightful I love it. I will have to point out the one to daddy where babygirls worry about daddy too. He keeps trying to tell me not to now that he's my daddy. Pppfffttt

It's pouring with rain here.

Daddy and I were having a playful discussion lastnight and he reckons all daddies like spongebob.....so daddies please chime in.

*hugs for Bella*

Everyone's answers have been insightful I love it. I will have to point out the one to daddy where babygirls worry about daddy too. He keeps trying to tell me not to now that he's my daddy. Pppfffttt .

18 years I had the love of my life ... friends, to lovers, to the center of each other's worlds. My guide, protector, confidante. In sickness and in health ... and it went both ways. I always fretted and fussed and took care of him, worked to please him. The last two years I had him, I was his caretaker after an ankle surgery refused to fuse. Made him no less the Man of the House ... but he accepted my tending to him and hovering.
BabyGirls worry. It is just part of the package, in my opinion.

18 years I had the love of my life ... friends, to lovers, to the center of each other's worlds. My guide, protector, confidante. In sickness and in health ... and it went both ways. I always fretted and fussed and took care of him, worked to please him. The last two years I had him, I was his caretaker after an ankle surgery refused to fuse. Made him no less the Man of the House ... but he accepted my tending to him and hovering.
Dapple, (hugs).. And you are right, baby girls worry. We can't help it. Even "Daddies" who aren't mine, I worry about. I have a friend here on Lit whose been out of the country since Feb 6. I'd worry regardless, but given where he is traveling has me particularly on edge. I was told not worry, but..yeah.. :eek:

(((Hugs))) and :heart:

Stopping in to say HI! I'm chatting with a friend and fixing my father's piece of crap desktop. Its clean he says, yet I've already found 13 infections!

"Phew! That was a good afternoon's work - Of Lords and Ladies, Chapter 3 finished, polished and submitted......and JUST in the nick of time too." (Looking at the clock and hurrying to get dressed.) "Back in a bit!":rose:

Stopping in to say HI! I'm chatting with a friend and fixing my father's piece of crap desktop. Its clean he says, yet I've already found 13 infections!

(Gasping with admiration) "OMG! You can DO that???? Oh Cookie.....we have GOT to make a road trip....as soon as the weather gets better...."

That's what I think too. *hugs*

Thank you, baby girl INL, and you are most welcome.

It isn't simple, explaining why "daddies" and "baby girls" love each other to those that do not get it. If they were to ask themselves why they call each other "baby", then they might experience a bit of an epiphany and realize how similar it is to "baby girl". Both are a declaration of devoted love. Daddies and baby girls go deeper (no pun intended), because "daddy" embraces his role as protector and provider of ALL things his baby girl’s little heart desires, and in return she loves and adores her daddy like no one else can.

It is always nice to see you again, INL, you are and always have been such a sweet baby girl :rose:

thank you daddy Rob. (i really needed to hear that tonight):eek:

!Good morning all you beautiful faces!!!

INL, we're so happy to see you! Drop me a line & let me know how you're doing! Miss you!

Welcome Celtic, glad you are enjoying your time here. :)

Heat, thanks for giving us a second chance.

Dapple, NFL, Hayley, Daddy Rob, Daddy U and anyone else I've missed..hi!!! Xoxo

Peaches, for me..I have to be a tough cookie and it is nice to have someone take care of me, put my needs first sometimes. I also adore pleasing Daddy and looking after him. :) I don't have Daddy issues, love my father and we have a great relationship. See you later!!

Hi Cookie! You are sweet! Hugs and kisses

"Understood..... Will repeat what I told DD, INL my sweet sister, we are here for you too! (Although it is not the same, I know...)"

Aww sis Peaches! You're wonderful. Sigh.. :rose:

Since the topic was brought up, I'll chime in. Feel free to ignore, but don't dare judge. I can probably pick up a bigger rock than you and throw it right back if I have to..

My father was the most loving man I ever knew. I was his baby girl. His favorite of five children, and I never kept secrets from him. There was NEVER any incest or sexual interest at ALL, ever between us, rather a mutual respect for and admiration of our similarities and differences. I emphasize the lack of incest because my need for a "Daddy" is more a power play, guidance role I need. Although there is most definitely a sexual component if I trust you.

He was my absolute best friend. My mother died when I was six, and he was the role model for me. My stepmother never played a real part in my upbringing, but my father was omnipresent, and never failed to praise me when I did well or correct me if he thought I was being nutty. And there were several times that we simply agreed to disagree, and that was OK, too.

My SO has failed miserably to fill my father's shoes. (I have been accused of emasculating my spouse, and while he did not need my help, I will readily admit the bar was set pretty high.) Even after we were married, it was my father who went with me to buy cars. It was my father who bought me roses for my birthday. It was my father who spent time with me, counseled me, advised me, praised me and corrected me. He kept me grounded.

When he died, I had just turned 30. He died on his birthday, May 25. He had agreed to meet me at the bank because I needed his advice on an investment. The meeting went as planned, but on our return home, he suffered something, probably pulmonary embolism, and although I attempted CPR, he died in my arms.

Now, while you can all go "Freudian" on me up there ^^^, let me just say, at least I understand my attraction to older, intelligent men who know how to treat an oftentimes difficult to control woman. I never put two and two together until I pondered it a while, however, hindsight is 20/20 as they say.

As to my sexual likes and dislikes...well, I'll just keep that information to myself. :D

Hugs!! I'm so glad you are in this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back