Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Peaches, it's something I'm used too. You are so right about falls though. When I fell I didn't think I had hurt anything, nearly 10 years later and lots of medication and I still wake up every morning unable to move properly. It eases as the day goes on thankfully...with a little (lot) help from painkillers. :rolleyes:

Keri I am so pleased you heard from your Daddy.

"Me too hon' - we make jokes about 'Legends of the Fall' and I measure my life in BF (Before Fall) and AF (After Fall):rolleyes:"

Good morning all you normal height people.

795_1000.jpg

"Me too hon' - we make jokes about 'Legends of the Fall' and I measure my life in BF (Before Fall) and AF (After Fall):rolleyes:"

Yes, me too. The jokes help I think...my co-workers say I've made falling an art form. Clearly they have no taste in art :D

Good morning to Peaches (YES! So, so coldddd! Brrr! My little piggies can't get warm!)

Also great big hugs to PWMT, Nflgirl, FG (Keri), INL, Daddy PA, PWMT's Daddy (Daddy G) of course MY daddy and anyone else that wanders in today. :)

Will you all stop hurting yourselves!? ~passes out the bubble wrap and Aleve~

Good late morning, am feeling better, on the mend caught it early this time. Last time almost lost leg, kidneys!!

Good late morning, am feeling better, on the mend caught it early this time. Last time almost lost leg, kidneys!!

Ok, now I know I missed something.....I thought you just had the flu?! :confused:

Either way, I'm glad you're feeling better and that all limbs and organs are intact!! :kiss:

Good morning to all the Daddies and baby girls! Daddy PA, losing legs and kidneys is NOT ok...please take care of yourself!

As for the rest of us, we really do need to stop hurting ourselves. Especially us little girls, as I know for a fact our Daddies do NOT like it!!! So, Cookie, thank you for the bubble wrap (*takes plenty and passes it along to NFL, PWMT, Peaches, and anyone else who may need it).

Off to the Dr. again today as meds are not helping the UTI, plus my 17yo daughter is having severe abdominal cramping. It's not a happy house here today!

On the plus side...got another WONDERFUL call from Daddy last night. It was so unexpected! I love his sexy voice, especially when he tucks me in at the end. You're all so right, nothing can make you feel as loved when you can't be together.

So, BIG hugs to you all, and stay warm Daddies and all my sisters!!! And take care of yourselves!

Much love all around!
Keri

(Giggles) "Ummmmm, well, I admit there is ONE other that I'm more partial to but Daddy G does have a nice lap Sis!" (((HUGS)))

"Absolutely PWMT - those are my most favorite calls too - although I will never complain about the SO's calls ever. I especially love when the schedules permit him to call and wake me in the morning - it's the (second) best way to wake up ever, next to having him there. Past two mornings he's managed to start my day off at least hearing his voice!:heart:"

I absolutely LOVE the mornings when Daddy gets to call and be my alarm clock! I love hearing "Wake up Little One....." through the fog of my sleepiness :heart: He definitely makes the morning easier to face......although sometimes I do fall back asleep after he calls and that can lead to dreams that make it very difficult to get out of bed......:eek: Although the massaging shower head waiting in the bathroom can be rather enticing ;)

Good morning to Peaches (YES! So, so coldddd! Brrr! My little piggies can't get warm!)

Also great big hugs to PWMT, Nflgirl, FG (Keri), INL, Daddy PA, PWMT's Daddy (Daddy G) of course MY daddy and anyone else that wanders in today. :)

{{HUGS}} to you too Cookie!! I do hope you were able to get warm!

{{HUGS}} to you too Cookie!! I do hope you were able to get warm!

Mmm...I miss daddy calls and texts. Super jealous!! I know a certain daddy that had better step it up or he is going to lose his baby. ~giggles~

Thanks!! After I worked out & took a steamy shower..I am nice and toasty! Almost too warm! hehe

Daddy PA....glad you caught it early!!

Keri..talk to you again after you rest! Let us know how the doctor went!

Glad you are feeling a bit better PA.

Keri hope you get some better medication from the Doctor, let us know how it went. Hope your Daughter is feeling better soon too :)

Cookie thanks for the bubble wrap. Cold here too - the snow arrived :( lol

Kel :kiss:

Thank you all it was 5 years ago to the day I had it in my left leg. will not bore you but ended up in the hospital for a week then 5 weeks home before returning work. COuld have lsot either bod parts or my life!!This time caught it early am alright, just very tired.

We are all happy that you don't have to go through that again! Hugs!!

I was just texting.Keri (fantasyGir1) and she is taking her oldest daughter to the ER. She became in so.much pain, she was doubled over. She asked me to update you all. Big hugs!!!

I was just texting.Keri (fantasyGir1) and she is taking her oldest daughter to the ER. She became in so.much pain, she was doubled over. She asked me to update you all. Big hugs!!!

You're so awesome Cookie! Thank you!

Last edited:
Yes, me too. The jokes help I think...my co-workers say I've made falling an art form. Clearly they have no taste in art :D

"People of NO taste! I usually walk with a cane and someone asked me once why I didn't get a handicap placard for the car - I said, 'I'm not handicapped-I just fall down a lot. My kids think it was very smart of me to pick an SO who is an EMT/Paramedic:D"

"BUBBLE WRAP!!!!! Golly Cookie, you're so smart!;)"

"Thanks Cookie for keeping us all posted on Keri and family. (((HUGS))) going out to them!"

Good morning all, feeling better, except for a certain side effect from the antibiotic, working on gettingthat together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back