Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you just get punished a teeny bit?

After 'The Talk' I got a spanking before I convinced him I was sorry and it wouldn't happen again. I also have an extra chore I have to get done before morning.

~~To the guys PM'ing me like mad tonight, I'm in enough trouble, please stop~~

Hi Cookie! How are you doing sweetie? I missed you too. :)
(I always say hi to the daddies and the girls too)

Yes, YOU do!!! :rose:
I have a new Daddy I am trying out..seems to be going well..just wish he was around more. ~sigh~

How about you?

Yes, YOU do!!! :rose:
I have a new Daddy I am trying out..seems to be going well..just wish he was around more. ~sigh~

How about you?

Oh sweetie, a new daddy? That's great!! I'm happy for you.

I'm doing ok. Trying to be patient.

Oh sweetie, a new daddy? That's great!! I'm happy for you.

I'm doing ok. Trying to be patient.

It is so tough to wait. ((HUGS)) You will be just fine sweetie!

I just couldn't any longer. Old Daddy did nothing short of abandon me and I deserve better. We ALL deserve good daddies!!! Sucks because it was RL and not just RP online. Oh well..life goes on :)

It is so tough to wait. ((HUGS)) You will be just fine sweetie!

I just couldn't any longer. Old Daddy did nothing short of abandon me and I deserve better. We ALL deserve good daddies!!! Sucks because it was RL and not just RP online. Oh well..life goes on :)

I'm sorry that you were abandoned. Face to face would be bestest. Phone can be lots of fun too. I'm glad you are happy. :kiss:

Hey y'all, I'm Katie. I'm 18 years old and I'm from Texas. I'm looking for a daddy/master/ dominant figure to take care of their baby girl(; I'm 5'8 with long legs and a toned stomach. I have 36Ds with a round firm ass. I'm a lifeguard and I'm open to anything. Everyone is welcome to private message me and my yahoo is; yourbabykatie

<3k

Grrrrr :mad:

Hello, this is what makes me wet... I imagine my daddy spanking my bottom through my sheer nightgown. I've been a very bad girl. My shaved pussy gets a tingle.
"You will do as I say, now push up your nightgown turn around bend over for daddy!
I bend over and touch the floor with my fingers. I am aware my pink little asshole, pussy and hairless vagina is totally exposed to him. My little titties get hard and I imagine them being pinched. I love to be teased endlessly.
"Spread your legs you little bitch!"
I do as he commands and he pours oil on his finger and plays with the entrance to my tight, tight asshole. He loves to lick and kiss my asshole and prob very teasingly right inside it. It drives me fucking crazy.
"Daddy please!" I'm begging, because my clit is hard and I'm starting to hump my ass on his finger.

Hey y'all, I'm Katie. I'm 18 years old and I'm from Texas. I'm looking for a daddy/master/ dominant figure to take care of their baby girl(; I'm 5'8 with long legs and a toned stomach. I have 36Ds with a round firm ass. I'm a lifeguard and I'm open to anything. Everyone is welcome to private message me and my yahoo is; yourbabykatie

<3k

"Really - you need to move this to Personals - would hate to have to report another 'Baby Girl'...."

Hello, this is what makes me wet... I imagine my daddy spanking my bottom through my sheer nightgown. I've been a very bad girl. My shaved pussy gets a tingle.
"You will do as I say, now push up your nightgown turn around bend over for daddy!
I bend over and touch the floor with my fingers. I am aware my pink little asshole, pussy and hairless vagina is totally exposed to him. My little titties get hard and I imagine them being pinched. I love to be teased endlessly.
"Spread your legs you little bitch!"
I do as he commands and he pours oil on his finger and plays with the entrance to my tight, tight asshole. He loves to lick and kiss my asshole and prob very teasingly right inside it. It drives me fucking crazy.
"Daddy please!" I'm begging, because my clit is hard and I'm starting to hump my ass on his finger.

"Welcome Baby Girl Carol - PLEASE......share more!":rose:

Happy Friday daddies and girls! I hope today is a wonderful day for each of you!

Special hugs for Cookie and Peaches! (we girls need to stick together, LOL ;))

Kisses for any who'd like them! :kiss::kiss:

Happy Friday daddies and girls! I hope today is a wonderful day for each of you!

Special hugs for Cookie and Peaches! (we girls need to stick together, LOL ;))

Kisses for any who'd like them! :kiss::kiss:

"Good Morning and Happy Friday to Daddies and Baby Girls! Love and Hugs for Daddy PA (don't work too hard) and Cookie and INL (Yeah we do!) and Daddy Whalee! Have a great day everyone!":kiss:

I feel a song coming on

Its so good to be alive, who wants to make my day perfect?

Good morning Daddies hope your Fridays are getting off to a great start . . . and just to make sure I want to give you some hugs, kisses, and licks . . . :kiss::kiss::kiss: . . .:p:p:p

To all my lovely little sissies yay it's Friday lots more time to spend with our Daddies!!! :nana::nana::nana:

Last edited:
Nothing like those special baby girl hugs and kisses to get Daddy off to a good start! :D

Good morning Daddies hope your Fridays are getting off to a great start . . . and just to make sure I want to give you some hugs, kisses, and licks . . . :kiss::kiss::kiss: . . .:p:p:p

To all my lovely little sissies yay it's Friday lots more item to spend with our Daddies!!! :nana::nana::nana:

Good morning to ALL of you handsome daddies and ALL of you beautiful baby girls!!!

INL & Peaches..I agree that us little girls do need to stick together and thanks for the special hugs! :heart:

Peaches, I went ahead & shot the mod a message just so she can peek into Katie a bit. We knows, we could be wrong. (doubtful) :) By the time I was able to finally get some time to relax and watch tv, I had to settle on Family Guy.

Eric, nice to see you in such a good mood this morning!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back