Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to hear that cookie!!!

Thank you! Daddy has a tough time telling his little girl 'No'! I didn't even have to pout this time! ;) I loved just cuddling naked next to him all night..gentle touching and kisses. Tomorrow night I will be back in his arms and I can't wait!! :heart:

Election day.....yay.....after today all of the commercials, phone calls and junk mail will stop!! :rolleyes:

Happy Tuesday daddies and girls! I hope everyone is having a great week!

kisses and nibbles :kiss::cattail:

Hello everyone :)

Hope you delicious little girls have a great day, and an even better night!

I get to see my daddy tonight!!! Yay!! I always sleep so much better when Daddy snuggles close with his arms around his little girl. Mmmm...I love it!

Have a wonderful night!

This is such a loving thread, much more than any other. Thats why I keep coming back

Think I will take a nap. Stayed up late last night, watching the polls close. I wish I had a daddy to tuck me in bed and give me a kiss.

Thank you :rose:

As always, we had a wonderful night! This morning wasn't too bad either..*giggles*. My daddy really knows how to take good care of his little girl. :heart:

Yes! Daddy loves to take care of his little girl and she always takes very good care of her Daddy ;) And what a great way to wake up and start the day... *Big Smile*

I get to see my daddy tonight!!! Yay!! I always sleep so much better when Daddy snuggles close with his arms around his little girl. Mmmm...I love it!

Have a wonderful night!

Daddy slept great holding his baby girl! I hope she did too...well I know she did *mm hmm*

Yes! Daddy loves to take care of his little girl and she always takes very good care of her Daddy ;) And what a great way to wake up and start the day... *Big Smile*

Your baby girl enjoys Daddy's touch & kisses much more than that noisy alarm.

Your baby girl enjoys Daddy's touch & kisses much more than that noisy alarm.

Daddy's sorry the alarm startled you this morning...but hopes that after he shut it off his little girl enjoyed Daddy's gentle touch and... well you were there princess:)

Daddy slept great holding his baby girl! I hope she did too...well I know she did *mm hmm*

Daddy, you know what happens to your princess when you do that!! ;)
I know you just kissed me this morning before Daddy had to go to work, but your little girl can't wait for more!:kiss:

Daddy's sorry the alarm startled you this morning...but hopes that after he shut it off his little girl enjoyed Daddy's gentle touch and... well you were there princess:)

Yes, Daddy shut it off quickly and more than made up for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back