The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coffee's always ready, Tx. *hug* How are you this morning?

Ugh. The job search may have to resume. Things aren't looking good for my little home-based business, despite all my talking it up and the cards I've been passing out around here. My small circle of friends in town has not proven to be particularly... open... to the idea of sensual aids. Darn. And I just got my website up, too. :(

Ugh. The job search may have to resume. Things aren't looking good for my little home-based business, despite all my talking it up and the cards I've been passing out around here. My small circle of friends in town has not proven to be particularly... open... to the idea of sensual aids. Darn. And I just got my website up, too. :(

Good morning :rose::kiss:

Sorry to hear about the home business. Have you thought about adding stories to your listings and offerings. If you don't have enough, check with some of your favorite authors and see if they would like some sales through you at a percentage.

Did someone say Coffee?
Yes please.

Keep at it Anna; even as a sideline. :rose:
Any news?

Top of the morning, all. A coffee and a chocolate chip muffin wounds really good now.

*hugs* Sorry the business is not going as planned, anna. Hang in there. :rose:

Ugh, way too sticky outside. I'm staying in as long as I possibly can if we're facing more of this humidity.

Good morning :rose::kiss:

Sorry to hear about the home business. Have you thought about adding stories to your listings and offerings. If you don't have enough, check with some of your favorite authors and see if they would like some sales through you at a percentage.
Aww :kiss: thank you. How do you mean, adding stories to my listings?

Did someone say Coffee?
Yes please.

Keep at it Anna; even as a sideline. :rose:
Any news?
I might be busting out the espresso machine before long. ;)

I plan to keep at it for as long as I can. Thanks.

Top of the morning, all. A coffee and a chocolate chip muffin wounds really good now.

*hugs* Sorry the business is not going as planned, anna. Hang in there. :rose:
"A chocolate chip muffin wounds?" I think you need to step away from the muffins there, john. ;)

Ugh, way too sticky outside. I'm staying in as long as I possibly can if we're facing more of this humidity.

Aww :kiss: thank you. How do you mean, adding stories to my listings?

I might be busting out the espresso machine before long. ;)

I plan to keep at it for as long as I can. Thanks.

"A chocolate chip muffin wounds?" I think you need to step away from the muffins there, john. ;)

LOL, WTF. My phone's auto correct seems to be drunk.

They all are. I switch the damned thing off.

Ha, maybe. Though it happens more when I'm typing too rapidly and not realizing that my fat thumb hit the wrong letter. Doesn't help when I don't reread the message either. :eek:

Rolf, how about a long island iced tea. How's everyone doing? You haven't melted yet, anna, have you?

*dancing happily, almost giddily through the room* Well, except being out a whole bunch of money for the stupid medical bills, my friend got great news from his doctor today! *still dancing* The MRI and PET should never have been ordered for him.

:nana: :nana: :nana:

Yeah, I'm happy!

Oh, and I agree that auto-correct generally sucks.

*dancing happily, almost giddily through the room* Well, except being out a whole bunch of money for the stupid medical bills, my friend got great news from his doctor today! *still dancing* The MRI and PET should never have been ordered for him.

:nana: :nana: :nana:

Yeah, I'm happy!

Oh, and I agree that auto-correct generally sucks.

Yay, glad to know that the happy thoughts worked. I bet your friend is enormously relieved. Glad to see you breathing easier too. :D

Was seriously tempted to reply to this in Klingon.:)

Pity. . . .

Good Evening to one and all.

I managed to catch one Roach this afternoon.
Not a giant, or even a 'specimen' but I was pleased !

PS:

chaq 'e' neH je vaj ghItlh tlhIngan

Last edited:
Pity. . . .

Good Evening to one and all.

I managed to catch one Roach this afternoon.
Not a giant, or even a 'specimen' but I was pleased !

PS:

chaq 'e' neH je vaj ghItlh tlhIngan

The universal translator seems to be malfunctioning. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back