Stealing from the Campus Store - (Closed for Wombat9966)

Did I really have a choice? I could let that video get out or I could agree to James's deal.

"Ok, I'll do whatever you say." I was scared, but a little excited and now suddenly getting wet. Seriously?! Maybe I was already enjoying this more than I thought. I looked at James and asked what he wanted me to do. Since I didn't have a choice I might as well enjoy this as much as possible... whatever it was
 
"For now nothing. You have had a busy day and even though there is nothing more enjoyable i would rather do than bend you over and fuck you all night long the truth is I really did need your calculus notes. I have a test tomorrow and I actually have to study. I want you to go home and go to school like everything is normal. Don't you worry though, I will be calling you very soon my pet. I wouldn't want you to feel neglected now would I."
 
I walked out of the frat house feeling confused. Did I enjoy this or hate it? I had the longest and most confusing walk of shame of my life as I traveled back to my dorm. It was a restless night of little sleep, wondering what James had planned for me and when I would be hearing from him again. I woke up the next morning, or more accurately got out of bed the next morning without ever having fallen asleep. I showered, shaved my legs and tried my best to work around the chastity device that was still locked on before getting dressed. I was feeling kind of "dirty" today after everything that happened yesterday and needed to make myself feel more attractive so I took my time fixing my hair this morning, then put on a cute pair of jeans and my favorite coral v-neck top. I felt extra cute as I looked in the mirror, but then saw the white lace collar around my neck and was reminded of my situation again. I tried to shake it off and headed to class. I got a few looks as I walked around campus, but nothing I wasn't used to when I wore these pants; they made my ass look amazing.

I made it through my first two classes of the day and honestly had a pretty productive morning, but in the back of my mind I couldn't stop thinking about James and his massive cock. I was afraid of the call/text I knew I would receive sometime today, but I was also anxiously waiting a chance to have his dick inside of me again. I had about an hour before my next class and thought about going back to my dorm until I felt the vibration in my purse. I checked my phone and saw James's name.
 
"Thank you for your notes Jess they came in real handy," I told her as soon as she answered the phone. "I doubt I would have passed that test without them, but with them I just may have aced it. How about you let me buy you lunch to say thank you." I heard her stammer a yes and I told her to meet me at a little cafe I knew just off campus. We both didn't have classes until 2 so we could enjoy ourselves a bit.

At 12 I arrived and found Jess waiting for me. She was wearing a cute pair of jeans that really showed off her ass, a beautiful top and she had done something different with her hair that made her even more attractive. "Wow did you go to all of this trouble for me. You look absolutely stunning Jess. Gee if I knew you were going to dress up I would have put some effort in to." As usual I wore my blue denim jeans slightly frayed, an old T-shirt this one was a hellclub membership one, and my hair was in it's usual semi unkempt state. All in all I looked like an average college student.

I led her inside and to a little booth at the back. I had found this place about a year ago and while they did a good trade they never seemed to be busy. They also had some great food and we had a great lunch together and talked about college life and small inconsequential things. All through lunch though I knew she was waiting for the other shoe to drop. As it got closer and closer to the time we had to go she got more and more anxious. Finally I stood up and she almost jumped out of her chair, I payed the bill and we began to walk back to school. As we neared my wing I pulled out her notes and handed them back to her. "Thanks again for these Jess they were a big help. I will call you again soon I promise." With that I hurried off to my next class with a huge grin on my face leaving a very confused woman behind me.
 
I still wasn't sure what happened. James had been sexually teasing me and torturing me for the past few days so when he told me to meet him for lunch I was expecting him to give me some new assignment or add some kind of clamp or plug or toy to my growing collection. Instead he treated me to lunch and was a total gentleman the entire time. That may have messed with my mind as much as anything he has done. What was that about? Is he trying to make me like him now as more than that guy that's blackmailing me? I mean, I guess he was nice at lunch, he's a good looking guy and the best sex I have ever had... but he's using my financial struggles against me and now had tape of me basically being a whore for him without him doing anything. Was I enjoying this? "I'm so confused" I thought, as I left for my next class. Maybe James was going to start being nicer now that he's fucked me
 
As I sat in my class I knew Jess must be totally confused about what was going on right now. So far I had blackmailed her, tortured and teased her, made her so horny that she had begged me to fuck her and I had filmed the entire thing. I now had that tape and kept that as more blackmail against her but had bet her I could turn her into my sexual slave and that she would enjoy it.

Then the first thing I do is invite her to lunch and do absolutely nothing sexual to her. In fact I do the exact opposite and act like a perfect gentleman. It had to be screwing with her mind and that was the whole point. She had been expecting me to do something and by doing the opposite it was messing with her mind more than if I had done. She had been prepared to undergo whatever humiliation I had dreamed up and now she was off guard. I just needed to keep her that way.

For the next few days I called her up regularly and chatted about her day and how she was doing in class. I met her for lunch in the school grounds and made sure I was a gentleman, and I helped out with a subject she was having problems with. As I walked away on Thursday evening I told her I would see her in the quad for lunch again tomorrow.
 
I really didn't know what was going on the last few days. James had suddenly gone from treating me like a sex toy to treating me like his girlfriend. I wasn't completely upset about the fact that I wasn't being forced to deal with vibrating panties, spontaneous meetings in the back of the book store, etc. but I was still wearing the collar James had given me, and I was getting really horny without being about to pleasure myself because I still had on the chastity device James had locked onto me about a week ago. It's kind of odd that I was actually getting used to the way it felt though and I was an expert at being able to use the bathroom with it on now as well. I had actually spent the better part of a night trying to find the right spot to put pressure on to open it up the way James had the day he fucked me, but with no success. I enjoyed the "nice" James I had been seeing the last few days but part of me was really hoping to fuck his huge cock again sometime soon because it's all I have been thinking about lately.
 
I got up on Friday and started to prepare. By now Jess would be feeling good but i would bet she would be feeling Horny too. It was time to start building up that feeling again. I was pretty sure she would probably have tried to open her chastity belt as well. Of course that was impossible. What she didn't know was that the small jewel/dent at the top was actually a thumbprint scanner that scanned not only for my print but for bloodfow and warmth when processing the scan. If one item wasn't their it wouldn't open.

I couldn't decide what to try on her next. I had nipple clamps and the rest but I didn't think anything hardcore would work on Jess. Maybe a small butt plug that she would have to clamp her cheeks together on so it didn't fall out, then he would take her panties away from her, that could be fun. Or perhaps he would modify the clitoris vibrators and place them in a bra and make them nipple stimulators. I now knew how sensitive they were. I would think of something by lunch.
 
With the weather getting so nice and James easing up on his teasing all week I was starting to feel a little more relaxed when picking out my wardrobe in the mornings. Most of the week I spent wearing looser fitting sweats and sweatshirts because I was afraid of James suddenly deciding to make me add some new accessory or something. After a week of him being so nice though I figured I was probably out of the woods for a bit so I put on one of my favorite sun dresses. It was very "flowy" and a little short, but it was super cute and let me show off my legs which were one of my favorite assets :) I pulled a pair of black panties on over my chastity device, I didn't really need it since my pussy was more than covered by the device but the panties made me feel a little more normal; plus they matched my lacy black bra. As I walked out the door to head to class I was feeling very sexy and was as relaxed as I had been since James caught me stealing that book more than a week ago.

Little did I know that this was exactly how James wanted me to feel. He was waiting for me to let my guard down before taking his next move. I wouldn't have to wait long to find that out.
 
When I saw Jess at lunch I knew my tactics of easing off on her had worked. She had become comfortable again and had gone back to wearing revealing clothes. In fact today she was wearing a rather cute little sundress that came to mid thigh. Oh it showed off her luscious legs to perfection and when she bent over you caught the briefest flash of her black panties. This was perfect. We had an extended lunch break and I was determined that today I was going to play a little with my Pet.

We sat down and had our usual lunch, talking about how her week had been and how she was going in various subjects. I thanked her again for her help in Calculus and she actually blushed, then we talked about regular college things like where the latest parties were going to be and how the sports teams where doing. As we finished up lunch Jess was packing up to go as usual when I placed my hand on her arm.
"You know Jess you look so cute in that dress I would almost think you were dressing up for me."
For a second she didn't know where to look and I smiled as I took her hand and led her over to the men's toilets. Dragging her inside I headed for the end stall and locked the door behind us. There had been nobody in there but we both knew someone could come in at any time.

"So Jess you thought you could get a little comfortable did you? I think it is time to continue your training. Step out of those panties and hand them to me, you won't need them any more today."
I watched as my little pet complied and then I ordered her to turn around and put her hands on the wall. Taking a tube of lube and the small butt plug from my bag I lubed it up nicely and then squirted some on her ring before gently working it around with my finger.
"Just relax Jess and this won't hurt."
I gently caressed her asshole with my finger and began to gently apply pressure. Slowly my finger dissapeared up inside her and I worked it around gradually widening her out. Once she was sufficiently loose I withdrew my finger and began to work the plug in. She winced a bit and first but it slowly entered her and soon her ass had swallowed it up.

Turning her around I kissed her on the forehead.
"Good girl. Now you are to wear this at all times except when you need to use that hole. You will have to grip it with your ass muscles or it may slip out and you wouldn't want that would you," I smiled. "You are to wear mid length dresses at all times with no panties and you are to meet me at the quad every morning, lunch and evening to show me that you still have it in. A word of warning Jess don't think you can just take it out and put it back in at those times. One I will check on you randomly and two this is training. You will be getting bigger ones so if you don't wear it the bigger ones will hurt you, but it's your choice." I smiled at her to show her I wasn't kidding.

Sitting her on the closed toilet I pulled out my rock hard erection. "See how hard you have made me my little pet by your good behavior. Why don't you take care of this for your master like I know you want to."
 
What a quick turn this day has taken. I was finally letting my guard down and now James is taking advantage. I wonder if this was his plan all along.

I sat on the toilet, squeezing my ass together as my tight backdoor gripped the plug James had just inserted into my ass. It was still a little sore, but luckily James loosened me up just enough that I wasn't in too much pain. His huge cock was pointed straight at my mouth and I didn't want to admit it but James was right. I wanted to suck his huge cock so bad right now that I probably would have done it even without his command.

I reached my small hands outand wrapped them around the thick base of James cock and began squeezing gently as I opened my mouth and took his length past my lips. I flicked my tongue up and down the underside of his fleshy head as I sucked him. He was moaning in no time and it turned me on even more than I already was knowing that I was pleasing James. He grabbed the back of my head and started forcing his cock down my throat deeper and harder, fucking my mouth forcefully. I was on the verge of gagging as his dick hit the back of my throat repeatedly, my eyes watering, saliva running down my mouth and chin. I loved being used like this. I really wanted to reach down between my legs and finger fuck myself while I sucked James's big cock. Unfortunately, I was still kept from doing so by the chastity device that James "installed" on my person about two weeks ago.

As James took my mouth faster and faster I knew he was close to finishing and I was excited because I wanted his cum so bad. He groaned loudly as he pushed my head down further onto his cock, then blasted several hard streams of cum down my throat. I didn't even have to swallow as his dick was so far down my throat that his sperm just shot right down my throat and into my belly. I cleaned him up with my tongue as soon as he finished, licking his cock clean and sucking the last few drops from him as I played with his balls, squeezing the last drop from them. He tasted so good that I didn't want to stop, but as soon as he was cleaned up he took his cock away from my greedy mouth and put it back into his pants. Then he zipped up and gave me a little kiss on the forehead before telling me to keep an eye on my phone this afternoon. Then he was gone.

Now I just had to find a way to make it out of the men's room without anyone noticing.
 
My little pet was doing well. Already she was getting used to taking orders from me and she was starting to love the rough treatment she was receiving. I knew from that first time how wet she had been that she would. Now I just had to see how far I could push her. It would take me at least a week to loosen up her ass enough to the stage where I could attempt to fuck it and that was best done in private the first time and I didn't really want to have sex with her before that. I wanted her so horny she would be climbing the walls for relief. That didn't mean I wouldn't tease her though.

I sent her a message to meet me after her last lesson in the school library where I would have two surprises waiting for her. Oh we would have some fun this afternoon. Well I would and she would as well but maybe just not as much. Then again if she was a good girl I just might give her another reward.
 
I left the bathroom and I'm pretty sure nobody noticed me which was a relief. Now I had to get through my last class of the day without anyone noticing the fact that I had no panties on. It would have been embarrassing enough for them to see my bare pussy without panties but seeing as though I was currently wearing a chastity device under my dress I feel like that is even worse because instead of looking a little slutty by not having on panties, now I looked like some kind of nympho that needed a locking device over my pussy to keep from touching it or fucking.

As I sat in class I started getting horny again, which these days seemed to happen all the time. I don't know if it was the fact that I was being treated like a sex toy by James or the fact that I couldn't touch myself when I needed the release, making me want sex even more or a combination of the two. All I know is that my pussy seemed to be in a constant state of arousal. I tried being extra careful when crossing and uncrossing my legs in class. Since I was sitting near the front I figured not many people would be able to turn around and try to peak up it, but it probably would have given my professor a view if I didn't time my movements out. I definitely noticed his eyes glancing a few times at my smooth legs sticking out of my sundress, but he did I good job of looking away quickly as to not make it obvious. As a girl though I was well aware of when a guy was checking me out and this was definitely one of those times. It made it even more difficult for me to get comfortable though because each time I wanted to uncross and recross my legs I had to wait for him to turn around or look to the other side of the room and move quickly.

I had a short break in the middle of the lecture so I checked my cell which I am pretty sure I heard buzz during the first part of class and I saw a message from James telling me to meet him in the library after class. I thought he might just want some extra tutoring help since he had been so impressed with my notes last time, but then again, as I sat with a chastity device locked on my pussy, a butt plug stuck up my tight backdoor and a stomach full of his sperm that I had sucked out of him just over an hour ago I figured there was just as good of a chance that he had something else in mind.
 
I waited for Jess in the library and wondered what mood she would be in. It had taken me a while to get here after my last lesson and so I didn't have much time to prepare before she would arrive after her's. I had quickly ducked back to my room and had gotten my surprises and had then rushed back here. By the looks of things I had only just made it in time. Taking a seat in the Foyer I waited for her to show.

As she arrived I stood up and walked up towards the second floor stairs and climbed up. Turning towards the dull section of the library I proceeded down the long stacks towards all the old Alumni and History section of the college. Hardly anyone ever came down here and I knew it was a good place to get some privacy. I walked all the way down to the end of the stack until I could see over the railing on to the first floor, and I noticed several dozen students spread out doing research or writing papers. Yes this was a very good spot indeed. Turning back I noticed that Jess had followed me and now stood across from me on the other side of the small walkway between the stacks. She had a small smile on her face, but it was also filled with anxiety.
"So my Pet, you have come like a good girl. However have you been a good girl and deserve a reward, or are you a naughty girl and need to be punished?"
I moved over to her and gently eased her around until she was facing the books and eased her dress up. She was still pantyless and as I caressed her ass cheeks I slipped a finger between them and felt the base of the butt plug still buried inside her.

I leaned down and nibbled on her neck while I continued to caress her ass. "Well you have been a good little Pet haven't you. I guess that means I have to give you a reward then," I whispered in her ear as I nibbled and licked her neck and earlobe. "Hmm just what shall I do to you I wonder?"
 
I was already dripping wet. I had been so horny all day after sucking James's cock in the bathroom earlier so I was so happy to hear that he thought I was a good girl and deserved a reward. I knew exactly what I wanted.

"Fuck me..." I whispered back to him; wanting to feel his huge cock inside of me again. I have been thinking about him so much since the last time we were together, and I needed him again. With my pussy covered by the chastity device for so long any contact would probably have me cumming in an instant. I was dying for James to give that too me, but I had a feeling he would make me work for a it.
 
I grinned from ear to ear as I heard her whisper those words. She knew where we were and just what could happen at any time and yet she didn't care. All she cared about right now was the itch in her crotch that needed to be scratched. I was so proud of her. Of course I was going to have to disappoint her as well but that was not the point.

Reaching down I eased her legs further apart and then grabbed the base of the anal plug. Moving it out a little I plunged it back in before easing it back out and then in again. Soon I was able to take it out fully and re insert it with ease as she moaned quietly into the books in front of her. As the plug began to slide easily in and out I reached into my jacket pocket and pulled one out that was half again as big. On the next outward thrust I replaced the smaller plug for the larger one and gently eased the bigger one in. Jess's breathing changed as she was stretched out again and she groaned in that half pleasure half pain way I loved. Finally her sphincter closed over the hump and sealed itself onto the base. I left it inside of her and went back to kissing her neck.
"Congratulations my pet, you have passed stage two in your Anal training. Soon you will be able to take my monster up there and enjoy it. However I did promise you a reward didn't I," I teased her as I nibbled her neck again and caressed her tender butt. "Well then get naked for me and I will give it to you."
 
"HOLY SHIT!" Was what I wanted to scream as my ass was stretched around the new butt plug James had thrust inside of me. Besides not being ready for the increase in size, the pain that initially followed was intense. Thank God I was able to contain my scream since the library was so quiet. Plus, being on the second level near the balcony any noise would have echoed even louder throughout the open area below where a number of students were currently reading and studying. I did gasp rather loudly however, but I don't think anyone noticed. I was waiting for more from James, perhaps he would give me what I wanted and open my chastity device and fuck me against the bookshelves like I wanted, but instead he told me he wouldn't be fucking me just yet. I was disappointed but he told me that he still planned on rewarding me for my good behavior and to take my dress off. I looked around to make sure no one was around and as expected there was no one in site. I pushed the straps off my shoulders, then let my dress drop to the floor. Then I reached behind my back and unclasped my bra, letting it fall to the floor as well. I was no naked except of the chastity device and my collar as I stood before James awaiting further instructions.
 
God she looked good. I was so tempted to forget my rule and fuck her right there but I knew the longer I waited the more she would want it and the better it would be for me in the end. Leaning in I moved to kiss her but instead dived straight down to her breasts and nibbled and sucked on her nipple while pinching and pulling on the other one. I made sure to bite it hard enough to give her a taste of pain before sucking it again and starting the whole process again. My fingers pinched her other nipple doing the same. Swapping between breasts I teased them mercilessly trying to get her to cry out.

My other hand snaked between her legs and again I pressed the secret stud. My fingerprint was again scanned and the belt irised open allowing a small amount of her juices to escape. Her already inflamed lips allowed my probing fingers easy access to her pussy and I slipped two fingers inside of her very easy. As I finger fucked her I took my mouth off her breasts and knelt in front of her. Spreading her legs wide I licked her leaking juices up then thrust my tongue up inside of her as far as it would go, wiggling it around. As I began to eat her out I wondered how long it would take her to cum. I was thinking only seconds as she was so hot already, but definitely no more than a minute. I was betting that I wouldn't even need to touch her clit.
 
My body was shaking the second his hands touched my wet pussy. When his fingers entered me I thought I was going to cum right then but I wanted to enjoy the pleasure I was feeling as long as I could since there was no telling how long I would have to wait to feel it again. James pulled his fingers from inside of me and knelt down in front of me. I felt his warm mouth on me, followed by his tongue driving inside of my cunt. Fuck it was amazing. He wiggled it around, in and out of my wet hole making my legs shake. I wanted to hold out longer but I couldn't. I gasped and let out a moan. I caught myself before completely letting go but it had been so long that I couldn't help but moan as my orgasm crashed over me. My legs got weak and I gripped onto the table behind me as hard as I could to keep from falling. James kept assaulting my pussy with his tongue through my climax and when he finished and backed away from me my body fell to the floor in a tingling puddle. I felt amazing right now, but I would have really loved to feel James cock inside of me, fucking me in the middle of this quiet library. Maybe I need to make a better effort to be a good girl so he will fuck me again... what was coming over me?! Am I enjoying this so much that I want to be a better "pet" to James? The frat guy that hit on me nonstop the entire last semester? Apparently he knew something about me that I didn't and now he had me right where he wanted me. Willing to do anything and everything just to feel his huge cock inside of me.
 
I licked my lips clean of Jess's sweet juices and smiled down at her as she lay quivering in a heap on the floor. She had let out quite a few moans as she had cum but she had managed to keep them pretty muffled so I was pretty sure no one would be coming to investigate. I moved to the end of the stack and peeked out but we were still alone at this end of the library and moving back past her I casually looked over the railing down to the ground floor and didn't see anyone taking an unusual interest in this section.

Convinced that no one had heard my little pet I leaned down and began to play with her nipples again. They immediately became hard and erect again and I tugged and pulled on them, pinching and and massaging them both with my fingers. Taking a sexy white lace bra out of my bag I gently put it on her as she watched me with puzzled eyes, helping me as best she could. As I snapped the clasp closed I kissed her deep and heavy. Pulling back I could see a combination of lust, confusion and need in her eyes. "This is another thank you present for you little one. I made it especially for you and I want you to wear it every day for a week. Here I will show you what it can do."
I already had the remote in my pocket and I thumbed it onto 3 quickly. I knew the sensations wouldn't be as intense as they had been on her clit because they had to get through the layer of cotton material they had to be sewn into but the stimulators would still give her nipples a good feeling.
 
My body was still buzzing from the massive orgasm James had just given me. Then suddenly my new bra begins vibrating and my body is tingling even more. I can feel my nipples stiffen inside my bra; I was going to like this new toy. The only downside was that the vibration turned me on so much that I was getting horny again already and I had no way to do anything about it with my chastity device closed again.

I got up off the floor after regaining my strength, then put my dress back on and sat at the table we were near. I looked to James to see what my next assignment would be. I really wanted to suck his huge cock again! I couldn't believe how I was acting lately. James had me turned on so much that all I ever wanted to do was pleasure his big cock whenever I could. How did he do this to me?
 
I could see Jess's lust filled gaze settle on my crotch before moving back to my face as she awaited my next orders. Oh she knew I would not fuck her yet so obviously she was ready and willing to take another load of mine into her belly. The question was, how to turn this to my advantage. Looking at her she was almost panting with lust and anticipation. Looking behind me at the railing I had sneaky idea. Reaching out I pulled her up from the table and moved her back to the end of the stack. Turning her so we were half in shadow half not I whispered to her," I want you to suck me off right here where we can be spotted at any time and you are not to stop until I cum for any reason. If you agree I will even open your belt so you can play with yourself. Or we can move further back where no one can see and you can do it there but no open belt. It's your choice, my Pet."
 
I wanted to suck his big cock so bad and I knew it would make me extremely horny and I would want to touch myself so bad. I didn't think I was ready to do this somewhere that I might get caught though. I wasn't sure what to do...

I thought for a while, then smiled. I reached out to James's belt and unbuckled it, then his pants and zipper. I pulled his pants down to his knees, allowing his huge cock to pop free. He was so hard already; I couldn't wait to get him in my mouth! My belt was still open from James's earlier playing so he didn't need to do anything for me to reach down and rub my pussy with one hand with one as my other small hand wrapped around the big dick sticking out at me. I opened my mouth and leaned in to take the fat head past my lips. I wrapped them around the thick meat as best as possible. I started bobbing my head up and down, sucking his cock with my skilled mouth. I loved the way his cock felt in my mouth. I wish I could suck James off every day it was so hot and such a turn on! I rubbed my pussy faster and faster as I worked his length down my throat. I hadn't masturbated in so long with my chastity belt being locked all the time so it didn't take me long to reach my second climax in the second floor of the library. Fuck it felt amazing! I sucked even harder as I moaned on his dick through my orgasm. I was loving every second of this!
 
The feeling of her mouth on my cock was amazing as usual. Jess was a brilliant cocksucker. She looked like she loved to suck it and she did a superb job. As she orgasmed and began to moan around my cock, the vibrations she caused added to my pleasure and I almost came right then. It was only by reciting mathematical equations that I was able to survive.

Soon she had calmed down and I grabbed her head caressing both sides of it, running my fingers through her hair. As her talented mouth continued it's work I wrapped my hands in her hair and began to thrust into her mouth while pulling her head into my crotch.
"That's it baby suck my dick, Suck your Master's fat prick".

I began to thrust harder and faster pulling her to me. Thrusting my cock into and then down her throat. Soon my balls were slapping her chin as I face fucked her with abandon my cock sliding down her throat with each stroke.
"Oh god yes my little hot slave slut. Suck me off and get your creamy reward."
I knew it wouldn't be long before I blew a huge load down her throat. I just hoped I didn't yell too much.
 
Why did I love being talked down to the way James was doing? I had always thought I was a normal, sweet girl that had a normal sexual appetite but nothing out of the ordinary. Now I'm on my knees in the library, playing with myself as I suck the huge hard cock of a frat guy that has turned me into his own personal sex toy. I gobbled him up, taking him as deep down my throat as I could; knowing he would be cumming soon. I couldn't wait to taste his big load. I sucked harder ans faster as he pumped his dick into my face. His balls hit me in the chin repeatedly as he thrust his hips into me. I moaned and hummed on his hard shaft, hoping it would send him over the edge and giving me the hot, salty reward I had been waiting for. It worked. He tenses and held my head still as he pushed his cock deep into my mouth and began spurting his warm seed into my mouth. I swallow over and over as fast as he could produce the sticky goodness and I loved the way it felt as it coated my throat and traveled into my stomach. As he finished he pulled his dick from my mouth, but I didn't want to let it go. I was still sucking him so hard that there was a load popping noise as his cock escaped my lips. I held it a few moments longer and took a few moments to lick the length up and down several times to get every last bit of cum from the outside and suck the head to get every last drop from within. James looked down at me smiling, telling me what a good little pet I was and that he hoped I enjoyed my reward. I smiled back and nodded my head yes. That's when I saw the movement out of the corner of me eye. I turned my head to the side to see a figure standing at the end of the aisle of books. Oh my God! I suddenly felt panicked
 
Back
Top