Help with incest idea.

Hypoxia

doesn't watch television
Or maybe you're depraved.
Just sayin...

No maybe. Definitive. :cattail:

THREADJACK! I have my own incest-story idea problems. More than one.

In my inadvertent incest BLACK & WHITE stories I have two parallel scenarios, one aunt+cousins, the other bio-mom+kids. I'm writing a requested sequel to the latter now, but I'm at a bump. They've accepted their situation -- now what? They fuck a lot, of course, but is it while they drone their backstories? Or are they on the road, searching for other relatives? Do ghosts from the past appear? And where do I take the former scenario? I left a couple teasers in there; I'll just have to keep these two scenarios mentally separate. I'll take a dose of schizophrenia, please.

I have a basic idea for my A SPOT OF MUSIC sequel, where the composer spins around the hemisphere with her lover-brother and his girlfriend, searching for hallucinogenic plants, musical inspirations, and free-form sex positions. Okay, that story won't be too hard.

More difficult: I have requests for sequels to some of my A TASTE OF INCEST episodes. That kinda breaks my paradigm -- I wanted all those episodes to be fairly standalone, with some shared characters but no serial dependencies. One thread: Will Ron force the Heinecke sisters to suck his sperm from each others' butts? (Maybe.) Another thread: Do Ron and cousin Will do each other anally, as well as the incestuous Hermann sisters? (Probably not.) Joined threads: Do Ron, and his sisters Sue and Lyn, and their cousins Janie and Edie, form a large fuckbuddy group, and where? I've already taken some of these on road trips and more are forthcoming. When in doubt, shift the action, fuck someplace new. Works every time! :D

(That's a problem with my BLACK & WHITE tales. Vanessa is a paranoid agoraphobe who won't leave her midsize house. How to get her outside? She can't see a counselor because she's, like, happily fucking close kin. If only I could get her to a nude beach...)

And I'm thinking of a grandpa sequel to THAT'S MY GIRL. I have a workable basic mechanism for bringing a previously-unknown granddaughter into the harem (she hunts down grandpa) -- but what then? I gotta think of more contrivances... Maybe the story details her search, with a flock of plot gerbils thrown in to keep the action going. Something like that. I wonder how the characters will write their stories...

You are a sad, strange woman. But I like it. :)

Maybe if you separated these ideas/questions into manageable bites, and posted them separately, you might get some coherent answers, and possibly something you'll find useful.

But like large blocks of type with no punctuation, the above is a little overwhelming.

The H-man's posts are exactly like that AV of his; crazy and all over the place!

I mean that in a good way BTW.

Help: Black & White

Maybe if you separated these ideas/questions into manageable bites, and posted them separately, you might get some coherent answers, and possibly something you'll find useful.
I started to break that into separate posts and some solutions came to me. I now have workable mechanisms and POVs for the BLACK & WHITE sequels. (One scenario will be narrated by Isadora, the other by Vanessa. A physical threat will overcome Vanessa's paranoid agoraphobia and allow the road-trip to play out.) The TASTE OF INCEST sequels, if any, will just come in their own sweet time, and they'll probably include easy road trips, too. Now I merely need sufficient plot gerbils chewing their way into the stories to make them entertaining. Right.

I mentioned road trips. I love writing road-trip stories. They don't need plots -- just shift the locale and resume the sexual action. They don't need endings -- just leave a teaser about the next locale. Or finish with: "And this is where we settled down. The End. (For now.)" My storytelling formula now includes:

* Tragedy (kill off a major sympathetic character)
* Road Trip (go someplace exotic and get fucked)
* Lots of Sex (of course) (with just enough detail)
* Twists / Teases (non-endings that lure readers)
* Familiarity (people & places I know, disguised)
* Flavor (non-essential details that deliver taste)

There will be no threadjacking here! ;) Hypoxia's request for help has turned into a new thread now. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
include some dirty anal play and rim jobbing to get it back on track
That might happen in one or two A TASTE OF INCEST episodes. All my upcumming TASTE episodes (Icing; Kumquat; Peanut Brittle; Pecans & Pralines) will be easy. Same with the A SPOT OF MUSIC sequel. I just have to sit down and do them. The THAT'S MY GIRL sequel will be harder. But guilt trips (over not finishing other stuff) are blocking me. Curse my conscience!

I'm still stuck-blocked in the BLACK & WHITE & RED ALL OVER sequel. I've written about half an episode, all from Isadora's POV, but it seems to be going nowhere. Maybe I'll let that fester a while, see if it grows any useful mold. Damn, how to overcome Vanessa's narcoleptic paranoid agoraphobia?

At the end of B&W&RAO, Vanessa (Iroquois) reveals to Rory (white) and Isadora (black), who have all been fucking, that she's their long-lost mother (different fathers) and that she has two other kids (Native American). (In AS SIMPLE AS BLACK & WHITE?, the original story, she's their aunt and they're cousins. Too vanilla, apparently.) The story ends with the surprise revelation.

My problem: What next? Hang around Vanessa's compound and fuck and talk? That might work for about 1/2 page. No, I've got to get them out of the house, out doing things and encountering people. My current ch.02 so far has a nasty old BF of Dora's try to scare them away, but it seems... forced. Well fuck, this is a LIT fantasy, so why not just force'em and let the chips fly?

Maybe I'm trying too hard.

(That's a problem with my BLACK & WHITE tales. Vanessa is a paranoid agoraphobe who won't leave her midsize house. How to get her outside? She can't see a counselor because she's, like, happily fucking close kin. If only I could get her to a nude beach...)

I agree it is best when characters write their own stories.

As for Vanessa, can you have her kidnapped and taken to the nude beach?

On awaking (I assume she was roofied) the kidnapped says "It is criminal to livein Long beach and never see the beach."

"But this isn't Long Beach, it is a secret beach..."

I agree it is best when characters write their own stories.
They can write but they can't edit. That's my unwelcome chore... :(

As for Vanessa, can you have her kidnapped and taken to the nude beach?

On awaking (I assume she was roofied) the kidnapped says "It is criminal to livein Long beach and never see the beach."

"But this isn't Long Beach, it is a secret beach..."

Kidnapping, hmmm, yeah, THAT would sure get her out of the house, and give Rory and Dora something to do besides fucking incestuously. And when they rescue their mom (from a hidden cove in nearby Palos Verdes) there's plenty of celebration sex. She wouldn't need to be drugged when 'napped; she'll be in one of her regular narcoleptic states. :)

Just to get geo-kinky, there's a road in Palos Verdes IIRC named End Of The Colorado River, no shit. I saw it on a map once. If I throw that in as a clue, a false trail could lead to Yuma. Or Zuma. Damn, that would give a Scooby-Doo / 3 Stooges ending with lots of running around, doors slamming, screaming, falling out of windows, etc. Fun fun fun.

I haven't read the story (yet), but if she can't leave the house... Home Invasion, followed by a kidnapping could be the thing.

I haven't read the story (yet), but if she can't leave the house... Home Invasion, followed by a kidnapping could be the thing.
Yeah, it could happen. They'll have to break into a neighbor's place first and come over the back wall and its embedded broken glass -- easier than penetrating the Pain And Terror Bush hedges surrounding the front. (The P&T Bush is a tough hybrid pyracantha bred for secure fencing.) Then they have to cut through alloy bars covering the windows. Maybe it's easier to get into the crawlspace under the house and come up through the floor. Yeah, that's something Rory (revealed as Vanessa's son) missed when making the house secure. That'll work. Thanks!

Home Invasion

Yeah, it could happen. They'll have to break into a neighbor's place first and come over the back wall and its embedded broken glass -- easier than penetrating the Pain And Terror Bush hedges surrounding the front. (The P&T Bush is a tough hybrid pyracantha bred for secure fencing.) Then they have to cut through alloy bars covering the windows. Maybe it's easier to get into the crawlspace under the house and come up through the floor. Yeah, that's something Rory (revealed as Vanessa's son) missed when making the house secure. That'll work. Thanks!

My knowledge about Home Invasions is limited to what I've seen on TV and many times (on TV) they gain access to high security areas by using a con of some kind. They could be dressed as people from the security company that made the alarms, someone to check the plumming or something similar. Hell they could even be dressed up as police officers.

My knowledge about Home Invasions is limited to what I've seen on TV and many times (on TV) they gain access to high security areas by using a con of some kind. They could be dressed as people from the security company that made the alarms, someone to check the plumming or something similar. Hell they could even be dressed up as police officers.

Good info (I don't watch TV) and I'll keep it in mind for a different story. Here, the 'invaders' are lowlife scum who aren't bright enough to run a con, and Vanessa and the 'kids' probably aren't dumb enough to fall for one. (Vanessa never opens her front door anyway.) In this marginal old neighborhood, nothing is high-tech.

I have a double-edged problem. 1) I must get Vanessa out of her sanctuary if the story isn't to freeze on the spot, and 2) I need a motivation for Vanessa's departure. Kidnapping indeed takes care of (1) but (2) is trickier. In ch.02 I've written a lowlife scum pimpy ex-BF of Dora's who wants her back and attacks the household to separate her from her 'new' family. Now I add the idea: he snatches Vanessa -- to use as a bargaining chip. "Get your ass back here, girl, or the old bitch dies!" Much chasing-about ensues, with rape and revenge and reunion sex. Hmmm, the nude beach scene may have to come later...

Last edited:
Good info (I don't watch TV) and I'll keep it in mind for a different story. Here, the 'invaders' are lowlife scum who aren't bright enough to run a con, and Vanessa and the 'kids' probably aren't dumb enough to fall for one. (Vanessa never opens her front door anyway.) In this marginal old neighborhood, nothing is high-tech.

I have a double-edged problem. 1) I must get Vanessa out of her sanctuary if the story isn't to freeze on the spot, and 2) I need a motivation for Vanessa's departure. Kidnapping indeed takes care of (1) but (2) is trickier. In ch.02 I've written a lowlife scum pimpy ex-BF of Dora's who wants her back and attacks the household to separate her from her 'new' family. Now I add your idea: he snatches Vanessa -- to use as a bargaining chip. "Get your ass back here, girl, or the old bitch dies!" Much chasing-about ensues, with rape and revenge and reunion sex. Hmmm, the nude beach scene may have to come later...

once Nessie is liberated emotionally/psychologically, she wants to celebrate by feeling the sun sand and waves on all her flesh.

once Nessie is liberated emotionally/psychologically, she wants to celebrate by feeling the sun sand and waves on all her flesh.
And reconnect with her loving family, of course. Yes, a little bonding.

(That's bonding, not bondage. Well, maybe bondage too...)

I have a double-edged problem. 1) I must get Vanessa out of her sanctuary if the story isn't to freeze on the spot, and 2) I need a motivation for Vanessa's departure. Kidnapping indeed takes care of (1) but (2) is trickier. In ch.02 I've written a lowlife scum pimpy ex-BF of Dora's who wants her back and attacks the household to separate her from her 'new' family. Now I add the idea: he snatches Vanessa -- to use as a bargaining chip. "Get your ass back here, girl, or the old bitch dies!" Much chasing-about ensues, with rape and revenge and reunion sex. Hmmm, the nude beach scene may have to come later...

hehe I don't watch tv either... I download what I want to see instead. No commercials, no schedule to follow and I can see what I want, when I want... which is not that often, but it's a nice break.
I have however read the story now, and it very good :)

Okaaaay. A few thought more...
An old woman living alone in a house that is very well guarded... almost invite rumors of her having a fortune stached away somewhere, thus giving any lowlife a better motivation to rob it than rape.
1) I don't like rape 2) I think that if Vanessa or Dora was raped, Vanessa would crawl back into herself again.
You can take your idea and turn it around, since it's MUCH easier to snatch Dora, than Vanessa. The ex-BF lowlife have kept an eye on Dora and snatches her to gain access to the house and the rumored treasure. "Get ya ass out here, old bitch, or the girl dies!"
As the is no treasure, the ex-BF now have a problem of no money and a hostage or two. Then Roy returns, ex-BF hears it, panics and makes a run for it, taking Dora with him.
Much chasing-about ensues and Vanessa insist on/have to coming along, since she knows how the ex-GF looks like and Roy doesn't. :)
The chase takes a few days, where Vanessa and Roy have sex to cheer eachother up.
hehehe you can even make make the end chase scene happen on a beach. They have reunion sex and fall asleep, only to wake up and discover that they're on a nude beach.

Hmm that's all for now :)

hehe I don't watch tv either... I download what I want to see instead. No commercials, no schedule to follow and I can see what I want, when I want... which is not that often, but it's a nice break.
I have however read the story now, and it very good :)
Thank you, thank you. [/me buff nails on lapel]

Okaaaay. A few thought more...
An old woman living alone in a house that is very well guarded... almost invite rumors of her having a fortune stached away somewhere, thus giving any lowlife a better motivation to rob it than rape.
1) I don't like rape 2) I think that if Vanessa or Dora was raped, Vanessa would crawl back into herself again.
You can take your idea and turn it around, since it's MUCH easier to snatch Dora, than Vanessa. The ex-BF lowlife have kept an eye on Dora and snatches her to gain access to the house and the rumored treasure. "Get ya ass out here, old bitch, or the girl dies!"
As the is no treasure, the ex-BF now have a problem of no money and a hostage or two. Then Roy returns, ex-BF hears it, panics and makes a run for it, taking Dora with him.
Much chasing-about ensues and Vanessa insist on/have to coming along, since she knows how the ex-GF looks like and Roy doesn't. :)
The chase takes a few days, where Vanessa and Roy have sex to cheer eachother up.
hehehe you can even make make the end chase scene happen on a beach. They have reunion sex and fall asleep, only to wake up and discover that they're on a nude beach.
Good ideas. I'll see what I can work into the story. After three major rewrites, I'm still torn on where it goes after the relationships are revealed. How to get Vanessa out of the house? I'm not really satisfied with forcing her out violently via attack or kidnap or threats -- but of course, those provide lots of drama. I *could* just have something (event, talk, sex, etc) trigger a psychological breakthrough that punctures her paranoid agoraphobia. Or is that an authorial wimping-out?

Aha! An idea! The B&W stories are actually two distinct threads. In AS SIMPLE AS BLACK & WHITE? Rory and Dora are cousins and Vanessa is their aunt. In BLACK & WHITE & RED ALL OVER the 'kids' are siblings and Vanessa is their mother. I could write SIMPLE as a 'gentler' series, with ALL OVER being more dramatic i.e. violent. The best of both worlds!

Thank you, thank you. [/me buff nails on lapel]

Good ideas. I'll see what I can work into the story. After three major rewrites, I'm still torn on where it goes after the relationships are revealed. How to get Vanessa out of the house? I'm not really satisfied with forcing her out violently via attack or kidnap or threats -- but of course, those provide lots of drama. I *could* just have something (event, talk, sex, etc) trigger a psychological breakthrough that punctures her paranoid agoraphobia. Or is that an authorial wimping-out?

Aha! An idea! The B&W stories are actually two distinct threads. In AS SIMPLE AS BLACK & WHITE? Rory and Dora are cousins and Vanessa is their aunt. In BLACK & WHITE & RED ALL OVER the 'kids' are siblings and Vanessa is their mother. I could write SIMPLE as a 'gentler' series, with ALL OVER being more dramatic i.e. violent. The best of both worlds!

To be honest I liked SIMPLE better then ALL OVER, though I'll be hard pressed to tell you why.
Since Vanessa have already improved at lot, you could just state "over the next months Vanessa continued to improve...." and then continue with a paragraph explaining that she eventually were able to get out of the house... but only in company of Roy or Dana (if that is needed)
Sort of a slow process, that started with them having sex and steadily improving Vanessa's mental health.

To be honest I liked SIMPLE better then ALL OVER, though I'll be hard pressed to tell you why.
Since Vanessa have already improved at lot, you could just state "over the next months Vanessa continued to improve...." and then continue with a paragraph explaining that she eventually were able to get out of the house... but only in company of Roy or Dana (if that is needed)
Sort of a slow process, that started with them having sex and steadily improving Vanessa's mental health.

Yes, I think that's how SIMPLE 2 will go, told from Vanessa's POV. And yes, I prefer SIMPLE also. ALL OVER was a challenge to shape into plausibility, and ALL OVER 2 will likely be kinkier, with more kin involved. Yes, I shall pander.

But I think I'll set these both aside for the moment. I'll have a couple free, uninterrupted days next week when I can concentrate on them. Right now, I'm sketching pieces etc for the A TASTE OF INCEST cycle that should be straightforward to write.

And more pandering, of course. TASTE- HONEY 2: The girls use strap-ons and Ron goes anal. TASTE- JASMINE 2: The sisters' mom joins them - maybe dad, too. TASTE- PEACHES & CREAM 2: Ron and his sister, cousin, aunt, and others. TASTE- PEANUT BRITTLE: Ron & other cousin & sister do Mexico. TASTE- PEARS & CIDER 2: Ron and two each sisters, cousins, and aunts. And maybe TASTE- PECANS & PRALINES: Ron, his sisters, their mother, and her sister(s).

(Damn. I had intended the TASTE cycle to be standalone tales. But they're growing sequels! Both readers and characters demand them.)

Ahh the curse of happy readers and demanding characters :)
But happy writings.. oh and if you ever need to bounce some ideas off me, don't hesitate to contact me.. it's been fun :)

Update: I punted. I posted ALL OVER-2 a few days ago, with Vanessa apparently kidnapped. Quite a cliffhanger! Now I have a few weeks to figure out what to do with both BLACK & WHITE storylines. Both of the next tales should be from her POV. I leave on a fortnight's vacation next week; maybe some ideas will come to me as I traverse the Mendocino coast. Until then, I have a couple non-incest stories (LEFT BEHIND 2 and PRICKLY PAIRS) tugging at me, and I'll sketch out a few more A TASTE OF INCEST episodes, I hope. Let's see, what will Judy's father do when he walks in on Judy, her mother, Ron, and the three Heinecke sisters all playing with well-lubed toys? And is Randy still porking his mother and sister in the next THE BOOK OF RUTH episode? Stay tuned!

Last edited:
Back