Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this sweet picture on Tumblr. The ring is her collar for every day.

tumblr_me2dreuU8q1qhzejeo1_500.jpg

What do the daddies and girls think of that?

A good Daddy will give his girl a ring
I great Daddy will know what her favorite stone for the ring.

I found this sweet picture on Tumblr. The ring is her collar for every day.

tumblr_me2dreuU8q1qhzejeo1_500.jpg

What do the daddies and girls think of that?

Thanks for sharing this INL, I love it! It's tender and romantic, yet still has that slight edge of dominance, of being 'claimed'. :heart::D

I made the mistake of buying a diamond before learning a little one didn't like them, upset her for not knowing

"She might have tried to appreciate it as a sign of your feelings - but I DO understand her point of view - I don't like diamonds either - I find them cold and colorless - I would rather have pearls actually myself but for stones I like Tanzanites, or even Garnets and Amethysts - nice, rich colored stones"

"She might have tried to appreciate it as a sign of your feelings - but I DO understand her point of view - I don't like diamonds either - I find them cold and colorless - I would rather have pearls actually myself but for stones I like Tanzanites, or even Garnets and Amethysts - nice, rich colored stones"

She beamed when she saw the box. Her shoulders drooped when she saw the diamond. I should have asked her first her favorite stones. It worked out well..I ended up purchasing an opal, matching earrings, pendant, and a small gold band for her pinkie.

Thanks for sharing this INL, I love it! It's tender and romantic, yet still has that slight edge of dominance, of being 'claimed'. :heart::D

I like to be romantic, and care for my wards while they learn to do as they are told, they care for me I look after them :kiss:

Good morning daddies and baby girls!!
Nfl, yay you didn't get much snow! We have some ice..ick!

I'm not a fan of diamonds either!!! I love opals...so many different kinds and colors. :)

I'm running ridiculously late for church, but I'll be back. :)

Good morning daddies and baby girls!!
Nfl, yay you didn't get much snow! We have some ice..ick!

I'm not a fan of diamonds either!!! I love opals...so many different kinds and colors. :)

I'm running ridiculously late for church, but I'll be back. :)

Morning, happy Sunday!

I'm back from church. Pastor looked exceptionally handsome today. I had impure thought or two...as I sat next to his wife...hehe. It doesn't help that he always mentions sex. Repeatedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back