Yank's Free Range Turkey Trot Warming House and Bondage Barn

Was this close to what you had in mind? It wasn't possible to fit big hair, designer shoes, and pom poms in the picture. I figured the pom poms were the important part. Right? :D

Btw, I'm now permanently scarred. Do not google big hair. Just saying. :p

130925165636-vikings-pom-pom-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

Was this close to what you had in mind? It wasn't possible to fit big hair, designer shoes, and pom poms in the picture. I figured the pom poms were the important part. Right? :D

Btw, I'm now permanently scarred. Do not google big hair. Just saying. :p

You got the right part: the ass. :)

I'm sooo glad I had an older boyfriend my senior year. He had his own apartment. :cattail:

My best friend's boyfriend senior year had a car they always did it in. I remember being highly impressed when she told me that when he got off, he would just open up the back door by her head and shoot all the way outside. Ok, I think that still impresses me :p

Ummm.........

:D

Pics or it didn't happen :p

My best friend's boyfriend senior year had a car they always did it in. I remember being highly impressed when she told me that when he got off, he would just open up the back door by her head and shoot all the way outside. Ok, I think that still impresses me :p

Once of my friends senior year was very tall (5'9") and had a 6'3" boyfriend. They managed to have all out sex in a Triumph TR7. Now THAT is flexible!

What she said. :D

Once of my friends senior year was very tall (5'9") and had a 6'3" boyfriend. They managed to have all out sex in a Triumph TR7. Now THAT is flexible!

Along with Collar's ballistic acquaintance, yes this is very impressive. While the TR7 was the big brother in the Triumph car family, it was no bigger than a Mazda Miata is today.

What she said. :D

Along with Collar's ballistic acquaintance, yes this is very impressive. While the TR7 was the big brother in the Triumph car family, it was no bigger than a Mazda Miata is today.

You two first. :D

And I have to say, both feats impress me. I'm only 5'7", but I don't think I could do it in a Miata. I, uh, definitely couldn't pull off any impressive ballistics. :cattail:

From the Random Musings and Ponderings Department

One of the downsides of insomnia is that one can, though this is hardly a requirement, become wholly more familiar with the dregs of cable television than any reasonable adult should ever accomplish. It is a tax on the soul, I tell you. In my own case, insomnia + interest in women's bazooms = watching too many episodes of The Real Housewives of Yoknapatawpha County (or something like that).

One such viewing led me to muse on something: what would the anti-matter equivalent of a Real Housewives show look like? In these shows, none of the housewives ever seem to do anything that is remotely housewifely. Come on - have you ever seen Snooki pick up a mop? Can you imagine Kim Richards operating a toilet brush, a cookie sheet, or even a coffee pot? I thought so.

In my late-night imaginings, the anti-matter show would feature devoted and skilled submissives. I know that CutieMouse has posted before about her enjoyment of cleaning house under the right emotional and relationship circumstances. Keroin too is a dedicated cleaner. I'm sure others in our midst either share this skill or revel in other housewifely skills.

Therefore, I challenge you all: what would a reality show called The Real Submissives of Literotica County look like?

Okay. I'll admit to having somewhat...rigorous cleaning tendencies. :eek:

And a taste for fancy footwear. And a newly discovered lust for lingerie.

Why does all this make me feel so dirty? :p

< I dislike that my house doesn't show reward of cleaning ( its just not that type of house, you know?). >

I do know. I lived in a house once that was undergoing construction changes. No matter how much time you spent cleaning it never looked clean. Maddening. :(

To go back to the question....

I'd also say I'm something of a neat freak. Things should have a place and be in it!!! I have, in the past, perhaps been a tad obsessive on both issues. :eek:

These days I try to tone those tendencies down, relax a little. I've succeeded fairly well, though I will say all that energy just seems to be redirected into decorating. I go through phases, trying out different styles and colors and themes. It's amazing how long I can putz about, choosing paint, fabric, stuff. Once I get things just right I'm very happy. For a while. Then I get some new idea and go back on a rampage. :rolleyes:

Back