British authors!

A fellow Brit here. Happy to share my efforts. Hope you enjoy.

https://www.literotica.com/my/#/works/stories/published

Read your university story. Ch 1 was the better one and was a decent intro to voyeurism. You do need to drop the use of the word vagina which is just a little clinical. I guess my disappointment was that I wanted them to eventually get it on. Maybe this is to come or maybe the direction is mire M/M.
 
Vagina

Each to their own I suppose - I actually find the word vagina really horny for some reason! I will however take your feedback onboard. Thanks for the link I'll have a look!
 
Greetings fellow Brits. I have only one published story, called London Pride

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=2989724&page=submissions

I never know whether to use the V word, the P word or the C word!

Willy, your story reminded me of my time at uni!

Verily, a Pretty Conundrum to have. Can't see the problem, personally - suit the use to the need.

My daughter's friends all have vages, vajazzles, vaginas; and are quite content to chat about them at the dinner table. They've taken over the male gaze and made it their own. Fearless creatures, all of them; quite ruthless about boys and young men.
 
Brit writers

Glad to see oggbashan's post. Really like the Bridget series.

Onehitwanda is really good, and sadly it seems she may have quit writing - or at least posting here; her last story was posted in 2016. But she has several really good stories available. Most are in the Incest/Taboo category, but she does have two Romance stories. I find her words to be pure poetry; they draw you in and make her characters real.
 
UK lad here, and I love reading cheeky British filth! I'd love to hear from other British authors so I could read some of your stuff.

I’d never thought of it before but you’ve just put a question in my mind. I’m wondering whether it would be helpful to the reader to include in the blurb preceding a story the details of the location either generally or specifically. I’ve travelled to a lot of countries around the world as well as the U.K. When I read a mainstream author’s story if I’ve visited the city etc it’s set in I find it more enjoyable because I can follow the locations in my mind.

My first story could be set in any city or country but my next one has a specific location in the U.K. I think I’ll include some information and it’ll be interesting to see the reaction.

https://www.literotica.com/s/cherry-20
 
Last edited:
I'm not from the UK, but I have written a number of stories set in England as follows:

SWITCHBOARD GIRLS SOLDIERS & SIRENS - Two girls meet two handsome soldiers from Scotland after an air raid during The Blitz in 1941.

THE NIGHT LOUISE LEFT THE TV ON - A young typist has a ghostly encounter one night in London in 1966.

THE COAL MINER & THE CONSERVATIVE - A young coal miner meets a rich, stuck up and opinionated girl who is a member of the Young Conservatives during the 1984 Miners' Strike.
 
Hey all. Whilst my first story I've ever submitted does not list a location as such, it is very much based on working in a UK office environment. If you don't mind a little foot fetish in your erotica I hope you may enjoy it!

https://www.literotica.com/s/office-legs
 
Last edited:
A kinky reworking of Dick Whittington and his Cat

Hi. I'm a British author. My latest story is a humorous one with a bit of satire on English local government and politics based on a reworking of Dick Whittington and Puss in Boots with a kinky BDSM twist. It's also set in London. Hope you enjoy.
https://www.literotica.com/s/pussy-in-boots-3
 
Hi, yet another Brit author here, although I live in the south of France now. Most of my stories are set in England, although several are also set in the US as I lived and worked there for a while, and my wife is American. I write in the Incest/Taboo category, so probably of only limited interest to you, but I thought I'd give you a shout-out and a wave as you went past.
 
Thanks guys looking forward to reading your stuff - recently published a couple of new ones myself
 
Also a British writer, been on Lit for ages but don't really use the forums (my bad)

A fair few are set in the UK but sadly I know I use a variety of 'Americanisms' in particular the word 'ass' sounds so much better that the English alternatives
 
Last edited:
First, I'm not British, I'm a colonial(!). I apologize for barging in again.

I know I use a variety of 'Americanisms' in particular the word 'ass' sounds so much better that the English alternatives

It's kind of hilarious that I have heard the exact opposite stated by North American writers: "Arse just sounds sexier!"
 
I'm British, but if you can tell from my writing then I'm doing it wrong, as I try to write entirely in American English. I do like reading British vernacular, though.

My stories
 
Last edited:
Back
Top